9 hours ago, peterkenway said:

This mod has no logic or connection to the game and I will explain why:
1- if you start a new game, with a female character, you would have to do a "pre-quest" and in this pre quest you literally kill 8 more bandits and 2 of them being one of the strongest variations, then after a while the main quest begins and this is where there is no logic, you are a woman armed to the teeth and two guys arrive with no weapons and probably neither magic they have and you have to hand over your weapons to him and live as a slave, in the same my reaction was '' ?????????? ''.
2- If you want to be a slaver there is no logic because no one still respects you, all the time trying to make you a slave and with obvious and repetitive dialogues, in addition to becoming boring and repetitive, you are without logic because it is like if there was no social class (something that existed at that time and a lot).
3-As I said, the lack of social class is ridiculous, as it is as if there were no more royalty, clergy and slaves, it is as if it were only men, the masters, and women, slaves.
-This literally was the most illogical mod and nothing to do that I ever played, besides the situation that they keep calling you a slut or bitch even if you are not a slave, it should be balanced, if you are free you should be treated as a normal citizen and not as a slave with rights.

The mod was heading towards improvements, but the author left.  It's obviously not perfect, but it's still one damn huge mod and was probably too much for one man alone.  Anyone can try to improve it, though

11 hours ago, peterkenway said:

This mod has no logic or connection to the game and I will explain why:
1- if you start a new game, with a female character, you would have to do a "pre-quest" and in this pre quest you literally kill 8 more bandits and 2 of them being one of the strongest variations, then after a while the main quest begins and this is where there is no logic, you are a woman armed to the teeth and two guys arrive with no weapons and probably neither magic they have and you have to hand over your weapons to him and live as a slave, in the same my reaction was '' ?????????? ''.
2- If you want to be a slaver there is no logic because no one still respects you, all the time trying to make you a slave and with obvious and repetitive dialogues, in addition to becoming boring and repetitive, you are without logic because it is like if there was no social class (something that existed at that time and a lot).
3-As I said, the lack of social class is ridiculous, as it is as if there were no more royalty, clergy and slaves, it is as if it were only men, the masters, and women, slaves.
-This literally was the most illogical mod and nothing to do that I ever played, besides the situation that they keep calling you a slut or bitch even if you are not a slave, it should be balanced, if you are free you should be treated as a normal citizen and not as a slave with rights.

Like with many of the mods here, you have to use a bit of imagination and play your character as if they can't defeat everyone. Pretend, instead of a couple guys, you're surrounded. 

On your last point, every woman is a slave in the Slaverun world. Some of them just don't know it yet.

So I've been looking at what this mod does and played it a little bit. I just have a couple questions as to how the mod works if someone doesn't mind helping:

1. Does this mod add slaves, zaz furniture, or anything like that to the cities? I saw the stuff outside of whiterun and the stuff in dragonsreach but does it do anything more to the physical city of whiterun or any of the other enslaved cities?

2. If you have all cities and towns get enslaved (basically just letting the timer run down for each city and then playing) does that cut out a lot of the content of being a slave in this mod? If so, what does it cut out? What does it actually do to those towns (I dont care about spoilers so if its something specific you can just tell me)

3. Is there anything in this mod specifically that would enslave the player other than talking to slavemaster pike? I saw something raise or lower when a slavery enforcer joked about enslaving my character, does that have anything to do with it and how does it work?

4. Is there any way to become free during the slaverun quest? (Such as escaping or running away) are you still tracked as a slave in that situation? Can you do vanilla quests or quests for other mods in that situation? Can you come back and finish the slaverun quest?

5. If I wanted to play the game with a completely free PC, what would this mod do other than have the nudity law, and occasional harassment? (This kinda ties into the first question) (basically is this mod worth using as a sort of world building thing like hydragorgon slavegirls)

6. How actually long is this mod? I tried to play a some this this mod being the focal point and only got about three hours into the slaverun quest. Nothing had really happened by that point.

1 hour ago, ashesIIashes said:

So I've been looking at what this mod does and played it a little bit. I just have a couple questions as to how the mod works if someone doesn't mind helping:

1. Does this mod add slaves, zaz furniture, or anything like that to the cities? I saw the stuff outside of whiterun and the stuff in dragonsreach but does it do anything more to the physical city of whiterun or any of the other enslaved cities?

2. If you have all cities and towns get enslaved (basically just letting the timer run down for each city and then playing) does that cut out a lot of the content of being a slave in this mod? If so, what does it cut out? What does it actually do to those towns (I dont care about spoilers so if its something specific you can just tell me)

3. Is there anything in this mod specifically that would enslave the player other than talking to slavemaster pike? I saw something raise or lower when a slavery enforcer joked about enslaving my character, does that have anything to do with it and how does it work?

4. Is there any way to become free during the slaverun quest? (Such as escaping or running away) are you still tracked as a slave in that situation? Can you do vanilla quests or quests for other mods in that situation? Can you come back and finish the slaverun quest?

5. If I wanted to play the game with a completely free PC, what would this mod do other than have the nudity law, and occasional harassment? (This kinda ties into the first question) (basically is this mod worth using as a sort of world building thing like hydragorgon slavegirls)

6. How actually long is this mod? I tried to play a some this this mod being the focal point and only got about three hours into the slaverun quest. Nothing had really happened by that point.

It has been a while since I played with Slaverun, never finished the whole story, or played through much of the latest version as the playthrough I did was in the more stable 2.whatever version.

1. Not much outside of Dragonsreach for slaves, and furniture is pretty sparse as well, maybe a few pieces here or there but not much if anything.

2. No idea sorry. I only played through slave from start.

3. There is apparently a trigger to enslave a free/slaver woman if they are submissive enough, though I never tested how that works.

4. The Slave rout does have a questline to free skyrim, and subsequently yourself. though I never got that far in my playthrough.

5. There wouldn't be much aside from those things unfortunately.

6. Very long especially if you have story mode on, scenes and dialogues can easily take an hour per quest. and there are dozens of quests.

On 12/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, mangalo said:

The mod was heading towards improvements, but the author left.  It's obviously not perfect, but it's still one damn huge mod and was probably too much for one man alone.  Anyone can try to improve it, though

i know comrade,but you are only helping me, because if he alone managed to do all this, then why not put a system where the npc would be able to separate free women from slaves? it would be something simpler than everything he did in the mod.you are only helping me, because if he alone managed to do all this, then why not put a system where the npc would be able to separate free women from slaves? it would be something simpler than everything he did in the mod.

On 12/14/2020 at 8:39 PM, jfraser said:

Like with many of the mods here, you have to use a bit of imagination and play your character as if they can't defeat everyone. Pretend, instead of a couple guys, you're surrounded. 

On your last point, every woman is a slave in the Slaverun world. Some of them just don't know it yet.

i know comrade, but somehow something strange is like there is no class difference as a real slavery, besides I know you have to use '' imagination '' as in the mod breeding room that does as if it were an explanation to the Estrus mod, but in slaverun it is very strong, because you cannot lose to a normal guy with normal clothes and if you have a lot, the only magic is fire.

2 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

i know comrade,but you are only helping me, because if he alone managed to do all this, then why not put a system where the npc would be able to separate free women from slaves? it would be something simpler than everything he did in the mod.you are only helping me, because if he alone managed to do all this, then why not put a system where the npc would be able to separate free women from slaves? it would be something simpler than everything he did in the mod.

The ultimate answer is probably "time".  Slaverun Reloaded is a mod based on a much older mod called "Slaverun Enforcer".  The author of Reloaded didn't make the basis of the mod, he tried to improve it over time, but there just wasn't enough time.

It's very hard to make a perfect mod from the start, and "perfection" is a point of view ;)

I asked him two times about this and there was no reaction on this. If he doesnt want this than i will delete my text from the last page dont know about koozie in this particular situation.

Removed my text from the discussion until further notice. Kenjoka is not able to receive any messages and is gone since July 2019

I'm using Slaverun Reloaded_v.3.0 Beta 1, but after I upgraded to DD5, I get the error about my DD version being wrong.

I "could" go back and use the previous version of Devious Devices; however the whole reason I upgraded to DD5 is because it has Beast races support. I really wanted to play Slaverun Reloaded on my khajiit gal.

Is there any solution to this?

3 hours ago, LilSkwerl73 said:

I'm using Slaverun Reloaded_v.3.0 Beta 1, but after I upgraded to DD5, I get the error about my DD version being wrong.

I "could" go back and use the previous version of Devious Devices; however the whole reason I upgraded to DD5 is because it has Beast races support. I really wanted to play Slaverun Reloaded on my khajiit gal.

Is there any solution to this?

If it is compatible with DD5 at all this will at least let you try.

5 hours ago, Tenri said:

If it is compatible with DD5 at all this will at least let you try.

Tenri, thank you for your reply. It works with the patch from your post, I was able to begin my game with DD5 and Slaverun without any issues. I don't know how it will work with DD5, but at least I can try it out and see. My khajiit thanks you!

7 minutes ago, LilSkwerl73 said:

Tenri, thank you for your reply. It works with the patch from your post, I was able to begin my game with DD5 and Slaverun without any issues. I don't know how it will work with DD5, but at least I can try it out and see. My khajiit thanks you!

May want to try this file as well, without it there are idle issues (player breaking out of armbinders and the like) as well as being forced into third-person camera every few seconds. The patch in RMCW's punishing lashes includes this fix already.

2 hours ago, Tenri said:

May want to try this file as well, without it there are idle issues (player breaking out of armbinders and the like) as well as being forced into third-person camera every few seconds. The patch in RMCW's punishing lashes includes this fix already.

I hadn't seen that patch, thank you for the link!

the only Thing we need from kenjoka is that this mod doesn't die, either he completes it or we do (After his permission ofc). I dont mind if he re-opens the whole thing with a patreon account. I would be the first in the LINE for Sure XD.

I just hope he comes back and everything is going smooth with him.

I Just Hope......

Any know if there is a global flag which is set when the player is in a scene?  While I can't say I like being abused all the time, if the player is restricted from the slaverun consequences, there's no challenge.  I looked at global values with "slv_" but didn't see anything obvious.

Noticing that my player was never assaulted in a slaverun city, I finally turned on the max debug and noticed an occasional "Player is in a scene" message, when the PC was obviously not in a scene.  I'd like to keep this save and not go back to when I started slaverun.

18 hours ago, captainlinux said:

How do you start the slaver female questline?

The exact steps depend on your slaverun MCM settings and whether your character is male or female.  But at some point the Jarl of Whiterun will tell you something like "things will be running smoothly from now on.  See the slavers at the front gate."  Exit the Whiterun gates and you will see two slavers, a slave, a dog and a horse.  Make a save, besides being easy to select the wrong response, things don't always go smoothly.  Walk to the slavers and one will forcegreet you about the slaverun laws.  At some point in this discussion you'll have an opportunity to respond.  Some responses will keep you as a free person.  Some will get you enslaved at different training levels.  One will let you become a slaver.  For females, the slaver response is something like, "Let me show you wimps how it's done."  Beware that the answer along the lines of, "Don't touch me, bastards.", will get you enslaved with prejudice (maximum slave training).