When I load a save file from the beginning of the game, it says that the slaverun mod is not started. All the dependencies are installed, as well as Devious Devices LE 5.0.  When I reset it in MCM, it says "SLV_WhiterunMaxTaskValue failed for Quest". I installed Tenri's patch, and it seemed like it worked for LilSkwerl73 but not for me. Any suggestions as to fix this issue? It also states that the prequest is started but doesnt show up on my quest menu. 

On 12/16/2020 at 5:39 AM, Baltasarr80 said:

I asked him two times about this and there was no reaction on this. If he doesnt want this than i will delete my text from the last page dont know about koozie in this particular situation.

Removed my text from the discussion until further notice. Kenjoka is not able to receive any messages and is gone since July 2019

I would just say to continue your efforts in Kenjoka's absence. Modding communities thrive on concepts like creators picking up the torch after the original modders left their projects by the wayside.

Kenjoka is missing in action and the previous modcreater from slaverun pchs didnt answer my call so far ... if kenjoka or pchs doesnt come back and right now it doesnt seem likely ... THATS IT ... Live with the bugs die with the bugs ... so far it works in SSE ... im at least half through the mod ... Much bugs to see ... npcs walk away from you when you are stuck in a scene and the problems mcm menu is most of the time one of the things i need to use than ...

Would it not be possible to release a patch/extension mod instead, which addresses the current issues and potentially allow creation/amendment for new content, rather than change the existing mod. Would that get over the hurdle of seeking permissions. 

Given that mods like SLS are enhanced with this mod I'd like to see an updated/new version .. which wouldn't fall foul of the authors terms of usage.

I would like that happening but i have no hope for that to happen because of restrictions and rules setup in ll ... THATS THE PROBLEM but i get it too so ...

well perhaps someone sets up something similar to this but like the ghosts of slaverun that still hunt us or something like that.

Well in this Situation as long as there are no new permissions it has to be something somewhat new that could use some of the elements as setup and throwback ...

So, after installing this mod (and its dependencies - including Simple Slavery ++ and Skooma Whore) my game ctds EVERY time I try to enter Riften. Also, the "Enslave Player" button in the mcm is... slightly broken. I mean, it starts the quest, has you talk to people, then marches you outside "slaverun" (the city previously known as Whiterun) and sits you down next to the Analslut, where... nothing happens for days. If there are fixes out there, please help. If not, don't worry, Ill screw with more settings till it kinda works.

15 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I would like that happening but i have no hope for that to happen because of restrictions and rules setup in ll ... THATS THE PROBLEM but i get it too so ...

well perhaps someone sets up something similar to this but like the ghosts of slaverun that still hunt us or something like that.

Well in this Situation as long as there are no new permissions it has to be something somewhat new that could use some of the elements as setup and throwback ...

What rules and restrictions? The original Slaverun by pchs already explicitly said in their post that the mod is free to work with as you see fit as long as you're not trying to use it for profit, and Kenjoka never wrote any additional restrictions on permissions for Reloaded either.

4 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Well than it should be no problem to work on it once again but we got in some heat from psalam as we tried to work on bugfixing and continuation of the mod ... i have a look at pchs comments on free working for this mod and if kenjoka didnt mention anything else ...

Heat? That was just an ordinary user asking you a question.

The modding community isn't so strict about permissions if the creator of a mod didn't explicitly say modifications aren't allowed without their permission.

i know i know Mud and i didnt understand it wrong but the problem is that you should not rewrite a mod without the consultation of the modwriter and thats something we tried to do at that point ... And that was something that Psalam didnt like.

Perhaps we can get someone to take it over but right now ...

7 hours ago, abraxsa said:

Im traying to end slavery but i dont know where to find more informations about slavery. Can someone holp me where to find them?

Actually, there is no more information about slavery until all cities have been enslaved.  I can't remember, but I think it depends on whether your a slaver, a slave or a free person.  For the free person and maybe others, sometime after all cities are enslaved you'll get a message to see Pike.  The free person and slaver (I think) get sent to a really big boss.  Slaves have to meet minor bosses, then the player character might or might not meet the big boss.

After meeting the big boss, you'll meet with other women who wish to end slavery.  It proceeds from there, but beware that the end slavery ending was never completed and there is only on city with a true quest to free it.  The other cities have filler cheats (you must have slaverun debug on) which allow you to complete that city.  At the end of the filler cheats, you 'll get to confront a number of big boss helpers and after that tell the Jarl of Whiterun off.  Sadly pike and his little boys run away like little school kids and don't recieve comeuppance for being turkeys.

Here is a post for free persons:

On 11/15/2020 at 6:47 PM, Ursur1major said:

So a really quick guide for anyone who like me felt very confused about the Free Skyrim/End Slavery questline as a Free Woman and unable to find anything through the search function, You will find most of this on your own simply by playing long enough, but the dialogue is pretty unclear.

Reveal hidden contents

First step appears to be once a few of the towns have been enslaved, and you get a letter from the Jarl of Morthal, I don't know if this part is even necessary for the whole thing and appears to be incomplete, the Jarl will tell you to find information on the slavers, but after looking around everywhere, pickpocketing slavers and just waiting for new content I couldn't find anything, so just ignore this quest once you've got it, do tell me if you've found something that I've missed though.

After this, you just wait, eventually all of Skyrim will be enslaved, wait a bit longer and the quest log will be updated to "You are still free", wait a bit longer, and eventually the quest log tells you to go to the Jarl of Morthal again.

She will tell you to go to Slave master Pike, who will teleport you to another location where plot will happen for a scene, you will then be teleported outside of Riverwood (So watch out if you're using Sexlab Survival like me, I managed to run back in time to avoid the penalty but if you're overencumbered or something that might be worth fixing first.)

You will have been told to find a priestess in Riften, who will then tell you to wait 24 hours, return to her and then some more plot can happen, you are then told to wait for two days (although the quest updated after only one day for me) after which you are supposed to head back to the Jarl of Morthal.

The Jarl of Morthal will then tell you to head to Solitude to free it, do this quest (I noticed that at least for me the dialogue sometimes got stuck when I skipped through it too fast when I was rescuing the hostages, which prevented the quest from updating, so I suggest giving it a minute before forcing through to give the game time to do its thing), and once you report back to the Jarl of Morthal Solitude will be freed.

Sadly, at the time of this writing that appears to be the only fleshed out quest for this path, and unless kenjoka comes back or something picks this mod up again it might stay that way, and so to continue you will need to go into Slaveruns mcm and enable the Cheat function in the last tab, you will then be able to actually complete the next quests, so just accept, force complete, and turn in untill the Jarl of Morthal tells you to ask the jarl of Whiterun why he accepted slavery, so just go to him, tell him he was a naughty boy, he will say he's sorry, and the questline is over.

Congratulations, you've freed Skyrim. Wooo.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

All I've said is that it is inappropriate to take over someone else's mod without their permission. This is the policy here on LL and, if you want more, it is the policy on Nexus too.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9495898-abandoned-mod/#entry88988018

I don't think "inappropriate" is the term to use given the circumstances.  Reloaded is already a takeover, the author hasn't forbidden the re-use of his code and hasn't given sign of life for years.  Where would be mods such as "Submissive Lola: Remastered", "Paradise Halls Extended" and many others with this reasoning ?  We're not in a Deviously Cursed Loot scenario where the author is active and specifically forbid all those things.

What is there to win here it but a false sense of rightness ?  And if, in the unlikely event of Kenjoka coming back, he wants to have the patches removed, then do so, it would be the right thing to do.  In the end, it's your call, but having a discussion about it would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

I don't think "inappropriate" is the term to use given the circumstances.  Reloaded is already a takeover, the author hasn't forbidden the re-use of his code and hasn't given sign of life for years.  Where would be mods such as "Submissive Lola: Remastered", "Paradise Halls Extended" and many others with this reasoning ?  We're not in a Deviously Cursed Loot scenario where the author is active and specifically forbid all those things.

What is there to win here it but a false sense of rightness ?  And if, in the unlikely event of Kenjoka coming back, he wants to have the patches removed, then do so, it would be the right thing to do.  In the end, it's your call, but having a discussion about it would be appreciated.

Let me reiterate: do whatever you like. I have seen and participated in these discussions before and nothing is accomplished by it. Feel free to ask one of the Moderators (of which I am NOT one) about it and you will find that all I've done is tried to save you some grief. The policy here, and the policy on Nexus as I quoted above, is the same. Without the specific permission of the author you can not change the mod nor can you build your own similar mod by using chunks of the author's code. What you can do is build your own similar mod with your own code from the ground up. 

Since I happen to like this particular mod and am saddened that it appears to no longer be supported, I hope that someone will come along and do just that.

I can't speak to Submissive Lola although I recall that information regarding that is on the modpage. Regardless, you would have to ask MrEsturk about that. Paradise Halls I know since I followed it here from Nexus. The original author (Layam) gave permission to CliftonJD to take over and extend the mod, which has been done. Should Kenjoka give such permission no one would be happier than I but, as far as I know, that hasn't happened.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Let me reiterate: do whatever you like. I have seen and participated in these discussions before and nothing is accomplished by it. Feel free to ask one of the Moderators (of which I am NOT one) about it and you will find that all I've done is tried to save you some grief. The policy here, and the policy on Nexus as I quoted above, is the same. Without the specific permission of the author you can not change the mod nor can you build your own similar mod by using chunks of the author's code. What you can do is build your own similar mod with your own code from the ground up. 

Since I happen to like this particular mod and am saddened that it appears to no longer be supported, I hope that someone will come along and do just that.

I can't speak to Submissive Lola although I recall that information regarding that is on the modpage. Regardless, you would have to ask MrEsturk about that. Paradise Halls I know since I followed it here from Nexus. The original author (Layam) gave permission to CliftonJD to take over and extend the mod, which has been done. Should Kenjoka give such permission no one would be happier than I but, as far as I know, that hasn't happened.

Somehow my mind mixed you with the moderator role, my mistake.  Maybe the user that shared his patch made the same mistake and removed it, taking your message as a warning.

Sure, in the end it's mostly frustration on my part regarding the rules, and I think it's the same for many users.  And I understand the staff doesn't want to state on this case as it would make a precedent (or simply isn't aware of this mod).  For what it's worth, in my opinion, we should allow those patches as long as Kenjoka doesn't say otherwise.

I'm having an issue where The dremora Nesteru and High Elf Manimaru are simply attacking everyone in the Whiterun dungeon on sight. They attack the PC and all NPCs within the dungeon which prevents completion of the quest 'Search for the hidden entrance the Dremora uses to enter Slaverun'.

I killed both of them thinking that the entrance could be found without them but I combed the dungeon top-to-bottom and couldnt find anything with the quest marker pointing to Nesteru's corpse.

I know the mod isn't complete, is this the current limit?

On 1/14/2021 at 9:37 AM, altobrun said:

I'm having an issue where The dremora Nesteru and High Elf Manimaru are simply attacking everyone in the Whiterun dungeon on sight. They attack the PC and all NPCs within the dungeon which prevents completion of the quest 'Search for the hidden entrance the Dremora uses to enter Slaverun'.

I killed both of them thinking that the entrance could be found without them but I combed the dungeon top-to-bottom and couldnt find anything with the quest marker pointing to Nesteru's corpse.

I know the mod isn't complete, is this the current limit?

I don't know why they are aggressive in your game.  I do know I saw that once and simply reloading the game before entering the dungeon worked for me.  They are not supposed to be aggressive and there is a bit more to the quest.  When the quest works, you can use a quest marker to help find the entrance.  A bit more info in the spoiler, if you don't mind spoiling:

Spoiler

As a hint, in V3.??, the entrance is in that first section of the dungeon.  I vaguely recall, that at one time, it was in the room to your left as you enter the dungeon but now it's just in that main hallway.

The original mod author is pchs from the former slaverun mod from which this one was born from. Neither PCHS NOR Kenjoka(cant receive any messages) answered my calls ... From my Point of view... EVEN when i like this mod ... I think it is Graveyardfodder.

The Slave free Slaves questline and the Slavewife work but more or less buggy ... (had to cheat on some points to make it work)

If they dont answer we need someone who is willing to do the heavy lifting to make this mod from the ground up and build it for a VERY VERY LONG TIME ... it took me about 2 weeks to finish the story line with reloading debugging reloading and so on to play it through ... I played for about 4 to 6 hours a day

Also if you are a slave from submissive lola or a slave from devious follower slaverun doesnt understand/translate your faction als a slave but as a free woman so that a replayrun is alsmost till zero for me in this state... If you are a slave you are a slave and not a free woman/or man