I see what the problem was then. I had taken the winterhold slavery quest and talked to the Jarl but found out I couldn't talk to the archmage since he was about to die at the end of Reveling the Unseen quest. I'd finished the quest to become archmage so that I wouldn't need to speak to him but the game wasn't recognizing me as archmage since I had already spoken to the Jarl. So I just played from the save before accepting the winterhold slavery quest (which was only a few saves earlier thankfully) and became archmage first. Everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the comment. I wouldn't have known that it was possible to be the archmage and still complete the quest otherwise. 

I now seem to have encountered the second problem I haven't been able to figure out on my own. This one will probably be more difficult to fix, but I can hope that there's an easy solution. I've built the coliseum and have began my gladiator training, but I can't finish building all the items at the workbench in the training area. There are three things that cause a CTD every time I try to build them. Now I could continue the questline without these three things because they seem to be decorations, and I did up until training with Bellamy where he wanted to use the water wheel. I did build it but it's not there so when the animation starts, it also causes a CTD. I tried to force other animations to override the water wheel one, I tried to go to the other slave fight club by asking Bellamy to send me, I tried to use console commands to bring Bellamy back to the main gate and continue the training there so that it might bypass the animation, I tried going back to a previous save and building the water wheel again but it's still not there. I'm don't know what else to try and if I leave the questline for now Bellamy is going to be stuck at the training area which might cause problems while continuing the main storyline.

For some reason my Skyrim don't run the mod because "some files are missing for run the mod".

Well, I download ald the mods and files to run it (All the files are SE versions)
I play in Skyrim Special Edition and use Slaverun 3.0 SE

The FNIS run good all the mods (but for some reasons recognize Slaverun as 1.0 version, thaks If someone can tell me why)
I never played any version of this mod and I don't have the Skyrim base version, so, what are the files nedeed for run this mod? Maybe I don't see something nedeed

Sorry If my english is bad, is not my matern lenguage

• 3 weeks later...

So I have had slaverun for a while and was curious about something. What is the prequest? From what I understand, there is a moment in the main quest of the game that introduces slaverun to you game, but I've never run into it. Am I right in this or am I missing something, and where is this prequest supposed to happen and what does it look like?

17 minutes ago, ashesIIashes said:

So I have had slaverun for a while and was curious about something. What is the prequest? From what I understand, there is a moment in the main quest of the game that introduces slaverun to you game, but I've never run into it. Am I right in this or am I missing something, and where is this prequest supposed to happen and what does it look like?

Based on what the author placed on his modpage he considers everything that happens until you meet Bellamy at the main gates of Slaverun the prequest.

1 hour ago, ashesIIashes said:

At some point a courier will give you a message, one you don't understand.  I think it's about some missing wagons with supplies.  A quest is also started at this point for you to find out what this means.  Don't quote me, but I think it's called, "A Mysterious Note".

There is an MCM entry which you can adjust which sets the level your character needs to be in order to get this message.  I think the level defaults to "2", but can be set up to about "20".  I believe the courier with this message will only show up in Whiterun.  If you only go into Whiterun to buy and sell a few supplies, then quickly leave, you might miss the courier.  I've seen folks comment that they haven't seen this courier, but the message can be delivered when some other message arrives, say the message the Falkreath Jarl sends you.  If another original-game message is delivered at the same time, the courier will mention the original-game message but not the Slaverun message, so it's easy to miss.

I believe at this point a timer is started.  If you don't follow the quest for this message, Whiterun becomes Slaverun anyway.  I'm not certain, but I think the timer can be turned off.  If so, it's the same timer that auto-enslaves towns if you don't do the town enslaving quests.  Maybe, I think, perhaps.

37 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

At some point a courier will give you a message, one you don't understand.  I think it's about some missing wagons with supplies.  A quest is also started at this point for you to find out what this means.  Don't quote me, but I think it's called, "A Mysterious Note".

There is an MCM entry which you can adjust which sets the level your character needs to be in order to get this message.  I think the level defaults to "2", but can be set up to about "20".  I believe the courier with this message will only show up in Whiterun.  If you only go into Whiterun to buy and sell a few supplies, then quickly leave, you might miss the courier.  I've seen folks comment that they haven't seen this courier, but the message can be delivered when some other message arrives, say the message the Falkreath Jarl sends you.  If another original-game message is delivered at the same time, the courier will mention the original-game message but not the Slaverun message, so it's easy to miss.

I believe at this point a timer is started.  If you don't follow the quest for this message, Whiterun becomes Slaverun anyway.  I'm not certain, but I think the timer can be turned off.  If so, it's the same timer that auto-enslaves towns if you don't do the town enslaving quests.  Maybe, I think, perhaps.

That's all mostly correct but The courier will show up the moment you enter any civilization, just like any other courier. Or at least he should

4 hours ago, jfraser said:

That's all mostly correct but The courier will show up the moment you enter any civilization, just like any other courier. Or at least he should

Ah, I stand corrected (well, seated, actually).  My memory only seems to have recorded only slaverun couriers bearing notes in Whiterun.  But then I spend most of my early days of a play through playing in that area.  I'm sure that I have had to spend some time in Whiterun before the courier would show up.

I always envisioned this poor guy being sent to give me a note while I was in some other area like Rorikstead, but then moved off back to Whiterun.  And then this brave, but oh so tired, bearer of the news would try to chase me down in my next area.

7 hours ago, wekjrh34 said:

same issue here

8 hours ago, mamank garok said:

does the file no longer available to download? cause i can only see the picture no desc or download button the the SE ver is normal though but unfortunately I'm playing in oldrim

you are both right - the files seem to be missing. Which is odd since Kenjoka hasn't been on this site since July 2019.

11 hours ago, wekjrh34 said:

same issue here

3 hours ago, jfraser said:

you are both right - the files seem to be missing. Which is odd since Kenjoka hasn't been on this site since July 2019.

2 hours ago, mamank garok said:

damn, so i guess there's now for me way to redownload the mods again then?

All right everyone the file is back. It appears to have been temporarily hidden as a result of site changes. It is now available and should continue to be so.

20 minutes ago, arathoron said:

Hi, hope this is the right place to put this question. Loving the mod but it skips past dialog text really quick, but only about 40% of the time. Everything else seems to be working? Any help would be appreciated!

Look at the rest of your load order. That is NOT an issue with this mod per se.

44 minutes ago, arathoron said:

Loving the mod but it skips past dialog text really quick

Check if Fuz Ro D-oh is installed correctly.

RDO has some settings for dialogue speed IIRC.

Check your save game if you have suspended stacks (this often causes odd stuff to happen unrelated to what got stacked)

I saw something like that in some of my setups too, but usually those LOs didn't get old and saw massive rebuilding. I never found out what the real reason was other that I didn't saw that issue for quite some time now.

Edited by donttouchmethere
11 hours ago, asdfabcd said:

T-póz

I think ... FNIS ran fine ... without error ...?

------------------------------------------------------

Gondolom az FNIS rendben lefutott... hiba nélkül...?

*** this cannot be interpreted thoroughly and properly by translation applications:

*** other... (a fordító alkalmazásokkal ezt nem lehet alapozottan és megfelelő módon tolmácsolni)

Valaki... bárki el tudja nekem magyarázni, mit jelent a Címben a *RUN? 

A magyar 78 féle alternatív és jelentősen - egymástól - eltérő cselekvésre és miegymásra képes ezt *kifejezést használni ... 

Nem hiába ... hiszen egy olyan ősi és ritka nyelv amiben (sokak szörnyülködésére) mindenre van megfelelő és célorientált kifejezés. 
Ha én hasznosíthatnám... talán a "futtat" kifejezésre tennék javaslatot. Vagyis "Rabszolgafuttatás"  és (ez... nyelvtani és helyesírási szempontból is rendben van)

A kurvákat is futtatja a strici ... 

A kutyát is futtatja a gazdi vagy a bérsétáltató ...

A lovakat is "futtatják" ...

És a... játék, most a rabszolga vagy rabszolgasorba taszított csajokat futtatja a település tejes hatalmi apparátusával a római korszak hasonlatát alaposan átdolgozva.

Van valakinek, bárkinek, akárkinek bármiféle hasznos véleménye?

Egyáltalán lefordítja ezt ... valaki? Bárki...?

Кто-нибудь ... может мне кто-нибудь объяснить, что означает * RUN в заголовке?

Венгр может использовать этот * термин для 78 альтернативных и существенно отличающихся действий и еще кое-что ....
Если бы я мог использовать это ... возможно, я бы предложил термин «бегать». То есть "Slave Run" и (это ... правильно и грамматически, и орфографически)

Есть ли у кого-нибудь, у кого-нибудь какие-нибудь полезные мнения?

مشكوتر مشكوت 

16 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Have you run Fnis again?  It's necessary to run Fnis after any mod which adds animations.

I just assumed that it ran automatically with each deployment. I'll try to manually run it and see if that works. 

I've also not been seeing any of the slaverun quests pop up, so there might be additional issues. But maybe running FNIS will solve that.

Thanks for your time.

1 hour ago, asdfabcd said:

I just assumed that it ran automatically with each deployment. I'll try to manually run it and see if that works. 

I've also not been seeing any of the slaverun quests pop up, so there might be additional issues. But maybe running FNIS will solve that.

Thanks for your time.

I'm afraid Fnis requires one to manually run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe file.  I've heard of some folks setting things up to run automatically, but I don't recommend it.

The slaverun quest doesn't start right away.  Once you reach a certain level, a courier should deliver a note to you.  I think it's called "a mysterious note", but don't quote me.  The level at which the courier arrives can be set in the MCM.  I think it defaults to 2, but can be changed up to about 20.

Also, if you are running a mod manager that uses a virtual file system like Mod Organizer or Vortex, then you must run Fnis in the mod manager.