2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

How long did you wait before you decided you were stuck? Slaverun is a large and complex mod and transitions (change of scenes) can often take a little time.

about five minute. I found another way thanks for help.

Edited by MigthyLizard
35 minutes ago, MigthyLizard said:

about five minute. I found another way thanks for help.

Sometimes you just need to disable certain animations (sex, whipping, etc) for certain discussions if it gets bugged in the slaverun mod menu. I found it happened at random, often with whipping, so always good to make a save before you talk to any of the NPCs with a lengthy discussion.

Edited by CrouchingStand
38 minutes ago, MigthyLizard said:

When ı  go to the dungeon and punhis the slave quest. Game crush after five second in the sex dungeon.

ScreenShot16.bmp 2.64 MB · 0 downloads

More often than not that occurs as the result of a missing master file. Go back and double check that you have all the files listed as Requirements. Specifically, make sure that you have both of the Apachii hair files required for this mod.

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

More often than not that occurs as the result of a missing master file. Go back and double check that you have all the files listed as Requirements. Specifically, make sure that you have both of the Apachii hair files required for this mod.

I delete the mod because ı nearly lose my all pc data and my pc. Game give me black screen ı restart my pc then for 30 minutes ı try to save my pc. Thanks to god ı did it but ı don't try this mod again. Maybe this is a masage from god...
Nah this is just my imagine

1 minute ago, MigthyLizard said:

I delete the mod because ı nearly lose my all pc data and my pc. Game give me black screen ı restart my pc then for 30 minutes ı try to save my pc. Thanks to god ı did it but ı don't try this mod again. Maybe this is a masage from god...
Nah this is just my imagine

Although black screen may indicate a video card issue. You may want to check on that.

32 minutes ago, MigthyLizard said:

This happend to me twice. Just game stuck not my pc.

If you think your mods are causing your problem let me suggest that you look at this:

It is true that mods stress your computer. The author has given a guide to help minimize those sorts of issues. 

16 hours ago, Psalam said:

If you think your mods are causing your problem let me suggest that you look at this:

It is true that mods stress your computer. The author has given a guide to help minimize those sorts of issues. 

did ı say ''I am a fucking dumb, how don't know anything about modding'' don't. I am a fucking dum how don't know anything about modding. I dont activate animations on slanimloader.

Doing the quest where I have to enslave Riverwood as a slaver. When the game loads I get "slaverun testmode activated" in the corner and when I exit the Sleeping Giant Inn the screen turns green and I get teleported to the slave camp at Whiterun and eventually CTD. Tried enslaving all towns which still didn't work so I had no choice but to uninstall the mod. I have played through this on other saves and never had this problem.

Papyrus.0.log

50 minutes ago, Qbeez999 said:

Doing the quest where I have to enslave Riverwood as a slaver. When the game loads I get "slaverun testmode activated" in the corner and when I exit the Sleeping Giant Inn the screen turns green and I get teleported to the slave camp at Whiterun and eventually CTD. Tried enslaving all towns which still didn't work so I had no choice but to uninstall the mod. I have played through this on other saves and never had this problem.

Papyrus.0.log 164.43 kB · 0 downloads

Funky. Probably just a broken save. Try from a brand new game (not an early save) and see if it still happens

Stuck at Markarth. Doing the quest as a slaver and I need a slave follower but the quest isn't registering the follower. I skipped the training option at the start. Is there a console command to fix this?

Edited by Qbeez999
19 hours ago, Qbeez999 said:

Stuck at Markarth. Doing the quest as a slaver and I need a slave follower but the quest isn't registering the follower. I skipped the training option at the start. Is there a console command to fix this?

Don't know a console command, but from what I can see:
- The dialog chain that begins "My Jarl, I am back as you see, and I have the money for you." at stage 7000 is looking for the global SLV_FollowerSlaves to be greater than zero.  
- SLV_FollowerSlaves and the corresponding MCMMenu.slavefollower are updated by the periodic checking function.  Enforcer has to be enabled (SlaveRun -> Enforcer Settings -> Enforcer calls enabled) and Follower-Scan has to be enabled for this to happen (SlaveRun -> Slavery status -> Scan for followers) .  
If you don't actually have a follower that is enslaved (follower is in the zbfFactionSlave faction) , I think one of the side jobs from Mundus or Pike is to enslave a female follower.  

40 minutes ago, oldprv724 said:

Don't know a console command, but from what I can see:
- The dialog chain that begins "My Jarl, I am back as you see, and I have the money for you." at stage 7000 is looking for the global SLV_FollowerSlaves to be greater than zero.  
- SLV_FollowerSlaves and the corresponding MCMMenu.slavefollower are updated by the periodic checking function.  Enforcer has to be enabled (SlaveRun -> Enforcer Settings -> Enforcer calls enabled) and Follower-Scan has to be enabled for this to happen (SlaveRun -> Slavery status -> Scan for followers) .  
If you don't actually have a follower that is enslaved (follower is in the zbfFactionSlave faction) , I think one of the side jobs from Mundus or Pike is to enslave a female follower.  

Wow I had enforcer calls disabled all this time and that was the problem. Thank you!

It is only for the version of DD that is missing a Nif... 4.1 I believe...

I am attaching a copy of what I have. This is a variety of nifs, and it is not named DDFIX, which is the one I remember.

Maybe you can get more info out of @piffy...

Nifs work for both LE and SE - unless it is an actually broken one.

DDHOTFIX.7z

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

It is only for the version of DD that is missing a Nif... 4.1 I believe...

I am attaching a copy of what I have. This is a variety of nifs, and it is not named DDFIX, which is the one I remember.

Maybe you can get more info out of @piffy...

Nifs work for both LE and SE - unless it is an actually broken one.

DDHOTFIX.7z 2.78 MB · 0 downloads

Ah I see thank you for the fix! Unfortunately even if I do install this fix it seems to CTD whenever I open the Slaverun Dungeon. I could go inside before this quest finished, Idk what is making this happen. I cleaned all my saves, the file, tried reinstalling DD and slaverun, but nothing is working. If anyone has a similar problem please let me know how you fixed it.

9 hours ago, ImpaKt said:

Ah I see thank you for the fix! Unfortunately even if I do install this fix it seems to CTD whenever I open the Slaverun Dungeon. I could go inside before this quest finished, Idk what is making this happen. I cleaned all my saves, the file, tried reinstalling DD and slaverun, but nothing is working. If anyone has a similar problem please let me know how you fixed it.

Only other thing I have to add is which DD files I am using.  Not the most current - this is an old profile:

DD 4.1 SE Beta 2, DDa-3.0eSE, DDHOTFIX, DDX 4.1 SE Beta 2. 

5 hours ago, fred200 said:

Only other thing I have to add is which DD files I am using.  Not the most current - this is an old profile:

DD 4.1 SE Beta 2, DDa-3.0eSE, DDHOTFIX, DDX 4.1 SE Beta 2. 

Thanks for your help, turns out that it literally was one quest that was bugged, so after this quest 4200 18 Premium slave carriage services (SLV_MainquestSpecial05), I reported back to pike, and he tried to send me down to the dungeon for branding, which was when it crashed. I disabled the long branding and slavetats, then skipped 4300 19 Training Jane (SLV_CatchingJane2), which allowed me to go into the dungeon without any problems. Why this is a problem I do not know. Maybe the mod author skipped a step or missed something after this quest which resulted in the dungeon CTD, but for anyone who has this problem try what I did. 

So I'm at the "bring slavery to winterhold" quest and I've been asked to speak to the arch-mage, the only thing is . . . I'M THE ARCHMAGE. From what I've seen, you need to talk to him and the Thalmor wizard to continue the quest, but they're already dead. I've tried using console commands to revive Savos (he appears but you can't open the dialog he just tells you to leave him alone) and replayed the game for several hours from a save just before entering the collage to Ancano doing whatever with the eye (the end of 'Reveling the Unseen' quest). I'd let that questline sit there for many hours of gameplay doing other quests not realizing that I needed to enslave winterhold before getting that far, so going back to before discovering the eye would be pointless. I might as well start a new game, and since I've been playing this one for two or three weeks, I really don't want to do that. Long story short, is there a way to compete the quest? Perhaps console commands? I use a PC laptop.