2 minutes ago, dado_hamster said:

No, he doesn't talk about it. I think the point is in the fix, because I did not complete all the fields, tk. I'm not sure if I will completely break the game.

I don't mean to offend but I am not certain what you meant by your reply. Could you please repeat yourself. You may want to answer in Russian if you think that it will help.

23 minutes ago, Aki K said:

So does this not work with Devious Devices 5.0? The mod won't start and tells me I need 4.0 or 4.1.

I don't know if it will work with DD5 but the fix for DD4.3 is found in this thread and I can attest that it works with that:

Hi,

I wish to report a minor bug.

Some cells have a name with _ eg SLV_rifton and the dungeon.

This is not compatible with the savegame system as the additional "_" messes up the system. Ends p with multiple 000000000 in the second block of the savegame filename where the code of the character goes.

I'd suggest to edit all cells to a single name in the next update.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

So for the VR animations. Sexlab is a requirement for the mod anyway, and animations run through Sexlabs VR system work just fine.

How hard would it be to get Slaverun to act like, or just transfer the animation command to Sexlab? 

I'm not a scripter so I have NO IDEA what is all involved. However if Sexlab can do it then it can be done. So looking at their work you could get some ideas on how to handle VR animations, because lets face it. Slaverun in VR would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

So I ran this mod in VR with JayDrizzle "keep your cookies" mod to stop the spinning and got all the way to being enslaved. Then I hit the classic CTD at Dragonsreach.

I turned off Slaveruns esp's and I could get in so I know it has to do with something not jiveing with it. I run DD5.1 and until now have had no issues. I can enter any other cell just fine, so I suspect it has to do with the NPCs loaded.

1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

It would be nice if this mod use DD5 instead of the older version. I can't install Sacrificial Spriggan because I'm using the old DD that Slaverun uses

You can try using an edit I made a while ago to remove the version check on DD you can find it here there may be some issues, but DD5 should be mostly backwards compatible with Slaverun I haven't and likely wont be trying slaverun in DD5 myself anytime soon but I hope it works well for you. I wouldn't hold out for an official update to Slaverun at this point it doesn't seem likely.

Hi,

I have a problem with slaverun and devious devices, basically DD animations stops after walking for a while. I know that slaverun needs older versions but even with them its not working properly (or maybe I downolad wrong versions, idk).

I would be very grateful for help from someone more experienced with mods.

4 hours ago, siemaen said:

Hi,

I have a problem with slaverun and devious devices, basically DD animations stops after walking for a while. I know that slaverun needs older versions but even with them its not working properly (or maybe I downolad wrong versions, idk).

I would be very grateful for help from someone more experienced with mods.

It is rumored that it is Enforcer option that is breaking the animations. Try disabling it

Question regardless ending slavery as enslaved, I've looked around and found only info for the free women, but not enslaved, so I'd like to know when the quest will progress further, is it a random chance to get a letter after all skyrim got enslaved (including dragonborn dlc town) or do I have to progress with the training to get to this point? So far I have 2 quests running: execution and next training step (just finished with the dremora) and it has been two weeks since the skyrim got enslaved.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

Hey there is either no bandit hideout entrance in my game, or I am super blind. I'm standing exactly on the map marker and I couldn't find it with tfc.

The SLV_Prequest2 stage is 6000.

I don't know at what stage 6000 is.  I assume you found the overturned carriage, killed the two bandits there, found the bandit camp a short ways away and the dead slave gal.  Did an orc bandit come up and speak with you about you taking her place?  Did you let the orc bandit know what you though of that idea by slaying him?  In this case, there should be a cave entrance just a short walk behind the bandit camp on the same elevation.  If not, I'd suggest trying an earlier save.  Skyrim likes to do things like this (not incrementing the quest), but other things, like mods that overwrite locations or scripts can mess things up, too.

6 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I don't know at what stage 6000 is.  I assume you found the overturned carriage, killed the two bandits there, found the bandit camp a short ways away and the dead slave gal.  Did an orc bandit come up and speak with you about you taking her place?  Did you let the orc bandit know what you though of that idea by slaying him?  In this case, there should be a cave entrance just a short walk behind the bandit camp on the same elevation.  If not, I'd suggest trying an earlier save.  Skyrim likes to do things like this (not incrementing the quest), but other things, like mods that overwrite locations or scripts can mess things up, too.

Hey, I figured it out.

I found the cell name with xEdit, and I teleported (coc) myself there and exit to find an entrance.

The thing is... I dunno if that's a bug or something but... the map marker is not even moderately close to where the entrance actually is.

The marker was next to the Helgen cave for me.

35 minutes ago, 1123aad said:

Hello, anyone have patch for Devious Devices? Using last version but slaverun req 4.1 and not higher, anyone have patch to disable check version?

I believe this was addressed on the previous page: