9 minutes ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Hey people,just to preempt any bug posting here.Will the old fix for DD roll with DD 5.0 or should I wait until someone comes up with a fix for that?

That depends how the one you are using was made, I know for the one I made once I lost the original it will work as much as Slaverun can work with the newer versions. (as in it will allow the mod to run but there is no guarantee that it doesn't have other issues related to changes in the framework)

ok, next.

Questlog breast grow bigger doesnt change, doesnt go out of the log. no dialogue about it with bellamy, that changes anything.

Any way to get the questlog free of this ?

and another

pc shall be made to a painslut. bellamy wants to kiss her. open yourt lips is the last sentence.  instead the game is loading and pc plus bellamy fall down from sky into giant camp. this is a very old bug, not seen for 5 years.   this is repeating each time bellamy wants to  kiss pc.    animation billy kissing is ready.

hi, i've always wanted to play slaverun but I had skyrim on a console, until now. Its amazing you saved teh mod but I have 2 questions... is it possible to make the nude law optionalm, since if I download skimpy armors I want people to wear them? And.. if you advance with the quest will furniture appear, like the original slaverun market?

On 11/21/2020 at 11:23 PM, Tenri said:

That depends how the one you are using was made, I know for the one I made once I lost the original it will work as much as Slaverun can work with the newer versions. (as in it will allow the mod to run but there is no guarantee that it doesn't have other issues related to changes in the framework)

Tried with the fixes I had on my PC and off course they do not work(Im asked to install dd 4.2 integration and the mod does not load).If it is not to much to ask,could you post your fix to try it out?And thanks for responding quickly.

2 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Tried with the fixes I had on my PC and off course they do not work(Im asked to install dd 4.2 integration and the mod does not load).If it is not to much to ask,could you post your fix to try it out?And thanks for responding quickly.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

DOes anybody know when exactly milk mod economy  is used in this mod ?

in my pike dialogue about milk he "milks" her with a titfuck , not with the milkmachine

They don't use the machines IIRC but they will give you lactacid, and the breast anims are meant to be them drinking your milk from the source.

On 11/29/2020 at 6:39 PM, tinkerbelle said:

I could easily be mistaken (wouldn't be the first time), but I think you need MME (Milk Mod Economy) if you want your character's breasts to grow from the lactacid and milking.

probably. But you can do it manually with console player.setnpcweight 50  where 50 is the new size you like.

I just tried this mod, and it's awesome. Really love the story, except there's this issue that i'm being forced to automatically go 3rd person view in every 10 seconds. Kinda annoying actually. Can you help me with that? And thanks for making this mod. Stay healthy.

12 hours ago, We Share said:

I just tried this mod, and it's awesome. Really love the story, except there's this issue that i'm being forced to automatically go 3rd person view in every 10 seconds. Kinda annoying actually. Can you help me with that? And thanks for making this mod. Stay healthy.

i need help to understand this mod: my goal was to enter the dominant woman route,but there comes a part that '' i was enslaved and maybe someone in whiterun can help me'' and i spoke to the man who enslaves and i enter directly to the slave route,so the question is,how do i have dominant route with female character ? ( sorry for the broken english).

33 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

i need help to understand this mod: my goal was to enter the dominant woman route,but there comes a part that '' i was enslaved and maybe someone in whiterun can help me'' and i spoke to the man who enslaves and i enter directly to the slave route,so the question is,how do i have dominant route with female character ? ( sorry for the broken english).

It's all about the dialogue choices that you make when you talk to him. To be a dominant woman you need to make choices that sound like you're prepared to beat the crap out of him any time he talks to you (at the beginning).

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It's all about the dialogue choices that you make when you talk to him. To be a dominant woman you need to make choices that sound like you're prepared to beat the crap out of him any time he talks to you (at the beginning).

All right,i remember there is two agressive dialogues and this time i gonna try them,if something wrong happens,i quote your comment again,but thanks for help.

pc shall be made to a painslut.

bellamy wants to kiss her. open yourt lips is the last sentence. 

instead the game is loading and pc plus bellamy fall down from sky into giant camp. this is a very old bug, not seen for 5 years.  

this is repeating each time bellamy wants to  kiss pc.   

This mod has no logic or connection to the game and I will explain why:
1- if you start a new game, with a female character, you would have to do a "pre-quest" and in this pre quest you literally kill 8 more bandits and 2 of them being one of the strongest variations, then after a while the main quest begins and this is where there is no logic, you are a woman armed to the teeth and two guys arrive with no weapons and probably neither magic they have and you have to hand over your weapons to him and live as a slave, in the same my reaction was '' ?????????? ''.
2- If you want to be a slaver there is no logic because no one still respects you, all the time trying to make you a slave and with obvious and repetitive dialogues, in addition to becoming boring and repetitive, you are without logic because it is like if there was no social class (something that existed at that time and a lot).
3-As I said, the lack of social class is ridiculous, as it is as if there were no more royalty, clergy and slaves, it is as if it were only men, the masters, and women, slaves.
-This literally was the most illogical mod and nothing to do that I ever played, besides the situation that they keep calling you a slut or bitch even if you are not a slave, it should be balanced, if you are free you should be treated as a normal citizen and not as a slave with rights.

21 minutes ago, Tenri said:

What mod manager do you use? it is just a pex file and should overwrite the same file in Slaverun, with the folder format to be installed normally using MO.

I got it working now, I decided to install it manually, I use nmm