18 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

Hey, I figured it out.

I found the cell name with xEdit, and I teleported (coc) myself there and exit to find an entrance.

The thing is... I dunno if that's a bug or something but... the map marker is not even moderately close to where the entrance actually is.

The marker was next to the Helgen cave for me.

This is stuff you probably know, but just in case ...

Markers for quests will only show if you have highlighted the quest in your journal.  Sometimes Skyrim will highlight quests when you are given the quest, other times it will not highlight them.  There's some logic behind it all, but it does malfunction at times.  So I suspect that in your case, the main quest of helping Ralof or what'shisname-imperial in the helgen cave was active, but the quest for slaverun was not active.  Marking a quest in the journal as active is done by just clicking on the quest, which will add a symbol next to the quest in the left hand panel.  Clicking on the quest while the symbol is there will remove the symbol and the map marker.

Then again, this is skyrim.  quests messing up, map markers disappearing, npc's disappearing are all normal things that happen in this magical world.  I still love the game and find myself returning to again and again.

Got another problem, every nps have only one the same dialog and nothing else, only merchants and other vanilla have normal dialogs, but everyone else have something like "hey, come here, i want you" and no animations and anything at all. dropping mod

9 hours ago, 1123aad said:

Got another problem, every nps have only one the same dialog and nothing else, only merchants and other vanilla have normal dialogs, but everyone else have something like "hey, come here, i want you" and no animations and anything at all. dropping mod

Pretty sure that's not even from this mod.

Is there a way to get pathing to work? I always get stuck on the stairs leading Dragonsreach, after I'm enslaved and autopathing to Bellany.

Edit: I teleported my PC with moveto as a workaround. Still, a fix would be nice.

Edited by TheArchlich

Another bug, SLV_EnslavePC stage 2500, got raped in the ass and nothing happens after that. The quest doesn't update.

Edit: I figured it out. You have to talk to Bellany to progress. You cannot talk to him, because you equipped a gag on the PC in the same scene. This is not even a bug, this is just stupidity. How didn't you think of that, and how come it's not fixed yet? Also actual quest objectives in the journal would be nice so you don't have to guess...

Edited by TheArchlich
On 6/6/2021 at 12:07 AM, TheArchlich said:

Another bug, SLV_EnslavePC stage 2500, got raped in the ass and nothing happens after that. The quest doesn't update.

Edit: I figured it out. You have to talk to Bellany to progress. You cannot talk to him, because you equipped a gag on the PC in the same scene. This is not even a bug, this is just stupidity. How didn't you think of that, and how come it's not fixed yet? Also actual quest objectives in the journal would be nice so you don't have to guess...

This mod hasn't been updated since 2018, and I imagine talking like that isn't really going to endear the creator of the mod to your requests.

I noticed that the dog "Beard" (which seems to be added by SlaveRun) has a violet schlong (textures missing?). I have installed FNIS creatures, Horny creatures and Nasty creatures, but it didn't solve this issue. Where could it come from?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but there are a lot of pages here....

In the White Wedding quest chain, I can speak to Abigail, Marcus, Raven, Octavia, and the other guy, but the game doesn't register that I had the conversation for purposes of advancing the quest (marker remains on head, I can repeat the whole dialog). They also don't move where they are supposed to.

I can use various console commands to get them to the appropriate places, and use "getstage", "setstage" and "setobjectivecompleted" to move things along, but it is tedious.

Any idea why this occurs? I don't remember this happening in my last playthrough a couple of years ago.

• 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Natteulvendk said:

I am having trouble  loading it  it says that i am missing DD integration but according to my mod list i have the mod  

But i did install with the DD package  not as a single mod ?   Or is there something else i should do to set it up proberly

You are likely having the problem of using the last version 4 DD, that is 4.3. Here is a link to a link that should show you how to fix this:

On 3/22/2021 at 12:25 PM, Marie.R said:

Now i tested both, 5.0 and 5.1

5.0 works well so far

5.1 crashed to desktop, i will take a deeper look at this, maybe i can fix the scripts.

Does it still work fine for you with 5.0 and did you manage to make it work with 5.1?

3 hours ago, Marie.R said:

5.0 should be fine.

I was working on a fix for 5.1 but i don't have the files anymore because my hard drive broke.

Oof, unfortunately it looks like 5.0 is no longer available, but good to know it works with it.

5 minutes ago, MigthyLizard said:

I dowload then nothing happen. Did ı miss something? Did ı must activate in the game?

If you have the mod activated and it shows up in the menu, then you'll get approached by a courier with a "letter" at some point (or whatever you set it to) to start the quest.