Isn't that just a case of writing a patch that say's if your a slave in lola or DF then add to slavefaction in slaverun?

I'm still not clear if writing a patch that 'patches (and potentially adds content)' can be perceived of falling foul of the policy. 

31 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Isn't that just a case of writing a patch that say's if your a slave in lola or DF then add to slavefaction in slaverun?

I'm still not clear if writing a patch that 'patches (and potentially adds content)' can be perceived of falling foul of the policy. 

Anything that is a "standalone" mod should be okay. Making a Slaverun Reloaded slave faction patch that requires Slaverun Reloaded is fine. Rewriting Slaverun Reloaded with the very same patch material added and uploading as "Slaverun Reloaded" by Psalam is a clear violation of the rules.

I'm having an issue, when starting a colosseum fight. I walk into the arena, press the lever, cassius starts talking and my character is being introduced to the crowd and then nothing. No enemy spawning, nothing else happening. When disabling scenes beforehand in the mcm nothings happening, not even cassius talking. toggling the quick start in the mcm wont change anything either.

I think it has to do with the playercontrols being disabled. Because after pressing the lever, for a brief moment i lose playercontrol (cause of the scene thats supposed to start) but then i regain playercontrol, cassius keeps talking and nothing happens. The weird thing is, once i start a sexlab animation in this state (in the  arena) my character starts auto walking towards the middle of the arena followed by the actual sexlab animation starting.

I had similar cases with a few other scenes (predominantly the slavetat scenes with pike) in this mod and circumvented them by above mentioned method. the scenes would not play, I would start a random sexlab animation and miracoulously the scene would play out as intended after the sexscene. But in this particular case this method just wont cut it.

I know this probbably is a very unique issue on my side, but since i just cant figure out what might cause this problem i wanted to ask you guys, if you experienced somehting similar or have any ideas on how to solve this or at least bypass this issue.

14 hours ago, memati? said:

I'm having an issue, when starting a colosseum fight. I walk into the arena, press the lever, cassius starts talking and my character is being introduced to the crowd and then nothing. No enemy spawning, nothing else happening. When disabling scenes beforehand in the mcm nothings happening, not even cassius talking. toggling the quick start in the mcm wont change anything either.

I think it has to do with the playercontrols being disabled. Because after pressing the lever, for a brief moment i lose playercontrol (cause of the scene thats supposed to start) but then i regain playercontrol, cassius keeps talking and nothing happens. The weird thing is, once i start a sexlab animation in this state (in the  arena) my character starts auto walking towards the middle of the arena followed by the actual sexlab animation starting.

I had similar cases with a few other scenes (predominantly the slavetat scenes with pike) in this mod and circumvented them by above mentioned method. the scenes would not play, I would start a random sexlab animation and miracoulously the scene would play out as intended after the sexscene. But in this particular case this method just wont cut it.

I know this probbably is a very unique issue on my side, but since i just cant figure out what might cause this problem i wanted to ask you guys, if you experienced somehting similar or have any ideas on how to solve this or at least bypass this issue.

It might be that you're in a "scene" but have been kicked out of AI control for some reason and so you don't reach the next target-mark for the scene to continue.  In that case "setplayeraidriven 1" in the console will put you back under AI control and may cause the scene to continue (similarly starting a sexlab animation puts you under AI control which is allowing the SlaveRun scene to control your character.)  

2 hours ago, oldprv724 said:

It might be that you're in a "scene" but have been kicked out of AI control for some reason and so you don't reach the next target-mark for the scene to continue.  In that case "setplayeraidriven 1" in the console will put you back under AI control and may cause the scene to continue (similarly starting a sexlab animation puts you under AI control which is allowing the SlaveRun scene to control your character.)  

Nice thank you this actually helped! :)

Im still trying to find out why I lose AI control in the first place though. 

Привет всем! После того как построил колизей, игра стала плохо работать.Очень низкий FPS в Вайтране в Драконьем Пределе, и совсем тормозит в колизее.При том что у меня не слабый компьютер.

Сцена в Солитьюде с Виармо не может продолжиться,так как после первого акта где героиню бьют плеткой ,вторая девушка и он просто возвращаются обратно в коллегию бардов и на этом все.сцена не идет дальше.Причем девушка возвращается находясь в позе " на коленях".просто скользит обратно в коллегию

How tf did you guys even get it running, I get CTD as soon as get to the main menu. My Skyrim did not crash a single time before installed this, I have about 30 active mods and I have ZAZ 7.0 because I could not find 8.0 and the new DD which comes in a single file, Slaverun does not say that it is missing something it just crashes when I get to main menu.

43 minutes ago, pok_the_devil said:

How tf did you guys even get it running, I get CTD as soon as get to the main menu. My Skyrim did not crash a single time before installed this, I have about 30 active mods and I have ZAZ 7.0 because I could not find 8.0 and the new DD which comes in a single file, Slaverun does not say that it is missing something it just crashes when I get to main menu.

my problem was that you need apachi hair for it to work, and here is the other stuff:

ZAZ 8.0 https://mega.nz/file/WEgGDaCa#wAho2Rphy47Lcd55DEmV50GgN07CMnTjhQ_r9s6dq-I

DDI 4.1 fix 

16 hours ago, yeetyeetloki said:

Ive installed this mod but it keeps asking for devious devices integration version 4.0 but the current version is 4.3 and no way to download the older version??

Post 2 above yours has the link to the fix for that. Just slot it in and everything should work unless another problem comes up. 

I have a question regarding the medium ending. Is there anyway other than using the cheatcode in the mcm or making the abolitionism questline to end slavery?
I finished the medium ending and failed the abolitionism questline by telling pike about the existence of the group.

the mainquestline says: 'All towns in Skyrim are now enslaved and you will be a slave forever. Or maybe not?'

So is there actually a way to quit slavery other than the above mentioned methods?

On 1/30/2021 at 10:49 AM, Heorlasgir said:

Is there a way for a female slaver to voluntarily become a slave once all of Skyrim is enslaved ? I mean, in a particular encounter, not the usual Slave Agent enslavement or Pike's dialogues when you finished a task.

Sorta, you can talk to one of the enforcers and get enslaved.

On 1/30/2021 at 5:49 PM, Heorlasgir said:

Is there a way for a female slaver to voluntarily become a slave once all of Skyrim is enslaved ? I mean, in a particular encounter, not the usual Slave Agent enslavement or Pike's dialogues when you finished a task.

Not really. Pike has a dialogue about a "test" day as slave where he enslaves you by force but nothing else.

18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Has anyone found the ID of the slave faction? I want to enslave some NPCs but can't do it with the quests.

It's the same one from ZAP. You just go into first person vision, open the console, enter "help zbffactionslave" and then click on the npc you want to enslave and enter "addtofaction (the ID you saw linked to zbffactionslave) 1". Then your NPC will be reffered as a slave. ZAP bindings or DD should appear on the NPC after a few seconds for refresh. 

3 hours ago, Heorlasgir said:

It's the same one from ZAP. You just go into first person vision, open the console, enter "help zbffactionslave" and then click on the npc you want to enslave and enter "addtofaction (the ID you saw linked to zbffactionslave) 1". Then your NPC will be reffered as a slave. ZAP bindings or DD should appear on the NPC after a few seconds for refresh. 

It kinda worked. They are called for slave checks but didn't change outfit.

1 hour ago, bardmine4 said:

well i dont know what to do anymore im really excited for this mod but after white run is enslaved i can never get into dragonsreach without it crashing.

You are probably missing a requirement. Happend to me too. I would bet it's HDT ^^