1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

I'm afraid Fnis requires one to manually run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe file.  I've heard of some folks setting things up to run automatically, but I don't recommend it.

The slaverun quest doesn't start right away.  Once you reach a certain level, a courier should deliver a note to you.  I think it's called "a mysterious note", but don't quote me.  The level at which the courier arrives can be set in the MCM.  I think it defaults to 2, but can be changed up to about 20.

Also, if you are running a mod manager that uses a virtual file system like Mod Organizer or Vortex, then you must run Fnis in the mod manager.

Working now, thanks!

Hi guys, been using that mod forever, but there's still a bug that nags at me and I wonder if somebody knows a fix for it?

Having a city enslaved with Enforcer activated, always breaks heavy bondage device's animations like armbinders and yokes for the player.. By turning off the Enforcer it stops breaking it..

Has there ever been a fix for that? 

Using devious devices LE 5.1 and Slaverun 3.0 beta 1

Edited by Cleave
11 hours ago, Cleave said:

Hi guys, been using that mod forever, but there's still a bug that nags at me and I wonder if somebody knows a fix for it?

Having a city enslaved with Enforcer activated, always breaks heavy bondage device's animations like armbinders and yokes for the player.. By turning off the Enforcer it stops breaking it..

Has there ever been a fix for that? 

Using devious devices LE 5.1 and Slaverun 3.0 beta 1

Jup. This should work.

I am using it so far without problem. Not sure where i got it from 

Slaverune patch Enforcer.rar

6 minutes ago, Onomatophobia said:

Just started playing the mod, and I'm curious - is nudity rule the only global change im going to see? MCM options kinda imply that any NPC can ger enslaved, am i correct? If im right, how does that happen?

Any FEMALE NPC can be enslaved. For you to accomplish that you must become a slaver (I think that's intuitive). Slavemaster Pike has recurring tasks that you can perform if you ask for them (sometimes they're required) and one of them is enslaving an NPC in a town that has the slave law in place. So, you can enslave someone in Whiterun if it has the law but not, say Solitude, if it doesn't. You can cheat and enslave a male PC but you get none of the benefits from that slavery since the mod is focused on female slavery.

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Any FEMALE NPC can be enslaved. For you to accomplish that you must become a slaver (I think that's intuitive). Slavemaster Pike has recurring tasks that you can perform if you ask for them (sometimes they're required) and one of them is enslaving an NPC in a town that has the slave law in place. So, you can enslave someone in Whiterun if it has the law but not, say Solitude, if it doesn't. You can cheat and enslave a male PC but you get none of the benefits from that slavery since the mod is focused on female slavery.

So only the player can do it? No, lets say, random NPC enslavements? The cities fall under the law over time even if you dont do anything, it would be reasonable to expect that NPCs would become enslaved over time, too.

21 minutes ago, Onomatophobia said:

So only the player can do it? No, lets say, random NPC enslavements? The cities fall under the law over time even if you dont do anything, it would be reasonable to expect that NPCs would become enslaved over time, too.

If you use hydragorgon those NPC.s will be enslaved throughout the game. However, if, say, Whiterun becomes a slave city, no single vanilla Whiterun NPC will automatically be enslaved. That is your job as a slaver. Once again, if you want to play as a free person or a slave there are console cheats that will allow you to do it (I'd have to look them back up though - it's been a while).

hello guys, i tried this mod a long time ago but it was when i was starting to use mods and i didn't know how to use it. I want to give it a try and when I read the description I saw that it's possible to play this mod and do the vanilla quest as long as you disable ''enforcer'', can anyone confirm if it's possible ? and about bugs, there is a lot CTD or depend what mods do you have ?

4 hours ago, peterkenway said:

hello guys, i tried this mod a long time ago but it was when i was starting to use mods and i didn't know how to use it. I want to give it a try and when I read the description I saw that it's possible to play this mod and do the vanilla quest as long as you disable ''enforcer'', can anyone confirm if it's possible ? and about bugs, there is a lot CTD or depend what mods do you have ?

Mod works fine though there are a few minor problems.

If playing as female character -> there are a lot of scenes and some of the npc's may leave scene before it is complete. Solution is to use a follower framework mod. Before starting scene, force those specific npc's to be followers. Command them to follow you. When scene is complete, then dismiss them as followers. Tedious solution because you will have to do it many times, but there is a script problem that noone apparently has been able to solve.

If playing as male character -> Even though MCM menu indicates that you can have a huge selection of follower slaves, you can actually only have one. It was never implemented.

Sometimes player character may get stuck/frozen. Use Slaveruns MCM debug option to fix that.

Arena functionality has not been fully implemented.

If you want the full experience for female character, you should also include creature mods. But a matter of preference ofc.

Mod uses some very specific animations. Be sure to include that SLAL mod, that is listed in mod description page here on LL site.

It is possible to play vanilla game while running Slaverun (especially as male character) but you should look through MCM options and disable things that could disrupt it. Like for female character having to report back repeatedly within a few days.

5 hours ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Mod works fine though there are a few minor problems.

If playing as female character -> there are a lot of scenes and some of the npc's may leave scene before it is complete. Solution is to use a follower framework mod. Before starting scene, force those specific npc's to be followers. Command them to follow you. When scene is complete, then dismiss them as followers. Tedious solution because you will have to do it many times, but there is a script problem that noone apparently has been able to solve.

If playing as male character -> Even though MCM menu indicates that you can have a huge selection of follower slaves, you can actually only have one. It was never implemented.

Sometimes player character may get stuck/frozen. Use Slaveruns MCM debug option to fix that.

Arena functionality has not been fully implemented.

If you want the full experience for female character, you should also include creature mods. But a matter of preference ofc.

Mod uses some very specific animations. Be sure to include that SLAL mod, that is listed in mod description page here on LL site.

It is possible to play vanilla game while running Slaverun (especially as male character) but you should look through MCM options and disable things that could disrupt it. Like for female character having to report back repeatedly within a few days.

you must have experience with the mod so let me ask you two more questions:
- Is this mod possible, playing with a female character, to have sex only when you want or is it something that at any time will involuntarily have sex? What do I mean, if I don't talk to the mod's npc and disable the enforcer option, is it possible to play normally without starting a sex scene out of nowhere?
-Are the scenes you talk about, are the conversations of vanilla quests and other mods without being slaverun or are you talking about the sex scenes that might not start?

Edited by peterkenway
21 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

you must have experience with the mod so let me ask you two more questions:
- Is this mod possible, playing with a female character, to have sex only when you want or is it something that at any time will involuntarily have sex? What do I mean, if I don't talk to the mod's npc and disable the enforcer option, is it possible to play normally without starting a sex scene out of nowhere?
-Are the scenes you talk about, are the conversations of vanilla quests and other mods without being slaverun or are you talking about the sex scenes that might not start?

If playing as female character there is a LOT of involuntary sex, but mostly story driven. So if you don't progress story quest until you want to and disable enforcers, you should be able to play vanilla quests without being assaulted. E.g. you can do a few Slaverun quest scenes and progress Slaverun quest line a bit. Whenever you want, you can just ignore Slaverun quest and go do something else. Slaverun quest scenes are almost always initiated by dialogue.

The scenes i talked about are related to Slaverun story quest. The scenes do start but at some point some of the npc's may just walk away. This can cause either part of scene being skipped or the quest script being completely stuck. Unfortunately when playing mod for the first time, you don't know which npc's are included in scenes. Sometimes you get a hint in quest description telling you to bring other female slaves and talk to someone. So if first time playing Slaverun, you probably have to save game and start scene first and then watch who is leaving. Load save game, make those npc's followers and start scene again. Usually npc's in scenes are other female slaves, the 2 men (one of them is in almost every scene) standing outside Whiterun gate and some vanilla npc's like Amren, Belethor (shopkeeper) and Nazeem. There are sometimes more npc's in scenes, but they belong to Dragonsreach cell so it is usually not a problem.

@peterkenway I am not sure if this answers your question somewhat and I realize I am intruding but... I have found this mod is better/easier to run, for me or in my opinion, if I treat it as a separate event from the main quest line. By this I mean I usually speed run the main quest and what DLC content I am interested in before I activate this mod. Then there is less issue with vanilla game scripts. I keep this mod for the late game and it seems to work a bit smoother in some ways. Again, just my opinion. Apologies for the intrusion. Good luck.

21 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

@peterkenway I am not sure if this answers your question somewhat and I realize I am intruding but... I have found this mod is better/easier to run, for me or in my opinion, if I treat it as a separate event from the main quest line. By this I mean I usually speed run the main quest and what DLC content I am interested in before I activate this mod. Then there is less issue with vanilla game scripts. I keep this mod for the late game and it seems to work a bit smoother in some ways. Again, just my opinion. Apologies for the intrusion. Good luck.

Thanks for the comment and for this tip, it's because I'm afraid to add mods that break my game or change the game too much, I saw a comment about slaverun that a person could play the questline and other mod quests with slaverun in their mod list, I was interested and decided to speak here to see the experience of people here.

9 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

Thanks for the comment and for this tip, it's because I'm afraid to add mods that break my game or change the game too much, I saw a comment about slaverun that a person could play the questline and other mod quests with slaverun in their mod list, I was interested and decided to speak here to see the experience of people here.

Speaking only for myself, I tend to go back and forth between the vanilla game (which I will now refer to as Skyrim) and Slaverun. I like to play Skyrim until I get to about level 15-20 before even starting Slaverun. Once I start I will normally do a Slaverun city expansion and then go back and do Skyrim for a while. I will give you one tip - if you intend to do the Companions Quest Line, at least as far as Kodlak's funeral, it is a good idea to wait to start Slaverun (since it begins with the enslavement of Whiterun) until the funeral is over. If you put a number of naked women standing around the flames with all those guys you will get a lot of sex but no progression.

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Speaking only for myself, I tend to go back and forth between the vanilla game (which I will now refer to as Skyrim) and Slaverun. I like to play Skyrim until I get to about level 15-20 before even starting Slaverun. Once I start I will normally do a Slaverun city expansion and then go back and do Skyrim for a while. I will give you one tip - if you intend to do the Companions Quest Line, at least as far as Kodlak's funeral, it is a good idea to wait to start Slaverun (since it begins with the enslavement of Whiterun) until the funeral is over. If you put a number of naked women standing around the flames with all those guys you will get a lot of sex but no progression.

I get it, but for example, mods like Missives or falskaar or even vanilla quests can be done without starting a sex scene? for example, radiant quest to kill a bandit leader then you go and kill, then when you go back to dragonreach can you talk to Proventus without starting any sex scenes? and speaking of which, in mcm is there any option to ''turn off'' the mod? out disable enforcer option.

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

I get it, but for example, mods like Missives or falskaar or even vanilla quests can be done without starting a sex scene? for example, radiant quest to kill a bandit leader then you go and kill, then when you go back to dragonreach can you talk to Proventus without starting any sex scenes? and speaking of which, in mcm is there any option to ''turn off'' the mod? out disable enforcer option.

The McMenu for Slaverun is huge but it is in the first couple of menus and is clearly marked.

As others have indicated, for the most part, sex scenes are dialogue driven. However, if you play as a slave there is still likely to be a LOT of unwanted sex. If you play as a free woman or a slaver there is really no chance of that.

Is there any interesting scenes as a female slaver ? i've played probably the whole mod as a female slaver since i like the idea of my character being a strong evil slaver that at some point gets tricked or corrupted into slavery rather than just being a slave from the get go but sadly there isn't much in that regard, for example, it seemed like there was some rivarly between bellamy and the pc in the slaver path yet the mod never expands on it much, the sexual harrasement is nice but there is too little of it , sometimes you can take the place of a slave in some quest which just switches to the dialogue for the slave path anyways. I was just wondering if there was an interesting interaction you could get as a female slaver that i might've missed.
or maybe a similar mod where you can start of strong/evil/feared but end up on the chopping block by the end , im sick of the fallen heroine bullshit.

54 minutes ago, noone64 said:

Is there any interesting scenes as a female slaver ? i've played probably the whole mod as a female slaver since i like the idea of my character being a strong evil slaver that at some point gets tricked or corrupted into slavery rather than just being a slave from the get go but sadly there isn't much in that regard, for example, it seemed like there was some rivarly between bellamy and the pc in the slaver path yet the mod never expands on it much, the sexual harrasement is nice but there is too little of it , sometimes you can take the place of a slave in some quest which just switches to the dialogue for the slave path anyways. I was just wondering if there was an interesting interaction you could get as a female slaver that i might've missed.
or maybe a similar mod where you can start of strong/evil/feared but end up on the chopping block by the end , im sick of the fallen heroine bullshit.

The more submissive you show yourself as a female (free or slaver) the more likely you are to be enslaved. So, when you finish a mission and Pike asks if you aren't ready to admit that you're a whore simply agree with that and your "slave score" will go up. Eventually, it will be high enough that he'll throw you into shackles.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

The more submissive you show yourself as a female (free or slaver) the more likely you are to be enslaved. So, when you finish a mission and Pike asks if you aren't ready to admit that you're a whore simply agree with that and your "slave score" will go up. Eventually, it will be high enough that he'll throw you into shackles.

yup already know about that, actually submissive or not if u tell him you wanna try being a slave for only one day he'll enslave you anyways although the enslavement scene is a bit out of contest. now that you mention it ,its a bit of shame that you cant actually try being a slave for only one day as a "slaver" with dedicated quests where you perhaps reluctantly work as a slave with the occasional line " but im a slaver" and where you're coworkers keep reminding you of how you're not so tough now. then again i am rambling about a mod that hasn't been updated for 3 years, anything else ? i tried talking to people while being submissive and dominant and there is not much variation at least not that i know of.

hey folks,

I have a bit of an issue. I got to the part where Falkreath has fallen into slavery, I return to Dragonreach, talk to Pike, and the guy is all "need to get more tats on you" we go to the dungeon with Bellamy, he does his thing with the device of doom, and then they do a foursome with Igor and the other vamp dude, and then I am stuck in a no-move zone, just camera move, I re-enable it via the zaz mcm, but then I get Pike and Bellamy as followers.

I have tried everything short of killing them, but somehow I can't shake them. Any ideas what I can do to get them to go back to their posts?

So I tried this out a little while back, and wow... Saying that toggling Story Mode off makes scenes shorter is probably the understatement of the decade. I wanted to know the story stuff, so I left it toggled on, and holy shitbucket, one single conversation lasted for 3 in-game days, unskippable. Most of these characters just really seem to like to hear themselves talk rather than actually say very much. They'll go over the same points over and over and over and over and over again, phrasing things slightly differently each time, but never changing or adding to the message itself. The idea is interesting, but it just drags on and on and on.

On 9/28/2021 at 6:43 AM, whyjayeffvee said:

hey folks,

I have a bit of an issue. I got to the part where Falkreath has fallen into slavery, I return to Dragonreach, talk to Pike, and the guy is all "need to get more tats on you" we go to the dungeon with Bellamy, he does his thing with the device of doom, and then they do a foursome with Igor and the other vamp dude, and then I am stuck in a no-move zone, just camera move, I re-enable it via the zaz mcm, but then I get Pike and Bellamy as followers.

I have tried everything short of killing them, but somehow I can't shake them. Any ideas what I can do to get them to go back to their posts?

Try the option... enable playercontrol in the MCM Menu. It worked for me.