What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

27 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

"defeetism"

FFS. If you want to parade your middle management status, at least learn how to spell. OK?

Going around and sniffing/stinking up office chairs. If that's how you establish your position within the hierarchy... I hope you only work for Dunder Mifflin. For the sake of us all.

If the best you can do is to snipe someone's diction like a middleschool salutatorian or continually fall for Kendo's gradeschool slackjawed whataboutism maybe you should reevaluate your need for correction a tad deeper. If the fruit was hanging any lower it would be a truffle.

4 minutes ago, 27X said:

If the best you can do is to snipe someone's diction like a middleschool salutatorian or continually fall for Kendo's gradeschool slackjawed whataboutism maybe you should reevaluate your need for correction a tad deeper. If the fruit was hanging any lower it would be a truffle.

If you could take a moment away from your own anus-to-lung rebreather, and quit spitting out 10 dollar words, trying to make yourself appear more intellectually formidable than you actually are... You'd acknowledge that my post wasn't actually about the diction.

19 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

What did they say (who are they, anyway?)

'safetyism leading to maladaptive practices' (what perfect example are we referring to?)

They tried to tie Trump in with the failure of Kotaku and other SJW sites, actively denying the fact that these sites are simply not getting many views anymore thanks to their blatant outrage baiting and biased articles and those that do read their stuff often have ad blockers so they still lose revenue. As for who they are, some twenty-year-old kid who's never worked a day in his life, not even in fast food, and he's said as much with pride. Like slinging hash is "below him." I don't know his full name, it's Brian something. He's just such an unpleasant person to be around thanks to his arrogance and the way he treats everyone who disagrees with him like absolute shit. He's the epitome of SJW hypocrisy.

The Coddling of the American Mind. Or just read this article about it. I read the book and it's scary to see exactly what the author predicted would happen coming true on a daily basis. My generation won't be able to retire at 62 not because Social Security has run out but because the next generation will be in no condition to run anything. Kids being raised to think they're special only to get out into the real world and learning that nobody is special. They aren't prepared for the harsh realities of life and don't have the tools to cope and no clue how the real world works because no one is willing to teach them or they have no clue themselves. Take those urinalists who unionized and performed an hour-long walkout during lunchtime when management wouldn't meet their ludicrous demands like guaranteed raises and revenue sharing. Raises are earned and even if the company wasn't in the red there's no way ground employees would get to share in the revenue; only high-level execs get that.

It isn't just the fragility of their egos that I blame safetyism for. It's the sense of entitlement as well. These kids learn they don't have to earn anything, that they don't have to work hard and they'll still get rewarded. Well that's not how life works. They want things without working for them and get pissy when they're told they have to earn them like everyone else. Or they think they don't have to do their jobs and get upset when they reap what they sow. Two weeks ago my department fired three such people, children of high-level managers no less, because they didn't do their jobs and literally slacked off in the break room playing on their smartphones instead. All they had to do was monitor the network and take care of any issues while the rest of us worked on physically installing some new servers! Instead they thought they could do whatever they wanted without consequences.

It took one of us two minutes to fix the error but it took half a day for the cubicle convicts to restore the lost data. The parents of those three actually came down and read them the riot act in the floor manager's office, loud enough that the rest of us could hear what they said. They got them those jobs hoping it would teach them some responsibility and they blow it. One of them had his father come out and say, "Don't even think of moving back home if you get evicted because you can't pay your rent."

And another person I've been training for 9 months leaves the company for better pastures.. I'm so fucking fed up with people coming to me for 'training and help' to then take my knowledge and instead of helping the company improve, they improve themselves, leaving me with less time (I invested a hundred fucking hours into his fucking training!!!) and now without a team member as well..

No matter what I do I can't grow my fucking team.. god damnit!

But that's it.. I'm not training anyone ever again.

No more students for me.

I'm going fucking Ronin..

7 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

And another person I've been training for 9 months leaves the company for better pastures.. I'm so fucking fed up with people coming to me for 'training and help' to then take my knowledge and instead of helping the company improve, they improve themselves, leaving me with less time (I invested a hundred fucking hours into his fucking training!!!) and now without a team member as well..

No more students for me.

I'm playing several skyrim mods where that is exactly what Player is doing, getting fucking training. Ysolda is the harshest mistress, not sure why, Peaches is infatuated with her no matter how hard Ysolda slaps her.

Switch it around, if you were being trained, wouldn't you want the best teacher?

And once you'd learned everything, you'd want to leave and get some slaves/ students of your own.

I think I'd go nuts staying in Ysolda's cramped little house forever, and occasionally she does say "You need to leave".

I don't want to know what you do or what you teach,( as per ronin-code or something)  but I hope you get pleasure from spreading knowledge.

The world is probably a better place because of you.

10 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

No more students for me.

To be fair, you can't really blame them. If you were in their shoes, wouldn't you want to go and make more money elsewhere instead of staying and having to help train?

1 hour ago, 1way said:

To be fair, you can't really blame them. If you were in their shoes, wouldn't you want to go and make more money elsewhere instead of staying and having to help train?

I can if we made agreements that I would teach... if they would help us out in the team and would commit to a longer term with the company. If I make a commitment to a company or a person I usually stick it out, unless that party grossly does me wrong in some way, or they break theirs. If we agree that I'll stay at least 3 years after a full year of training then you can count on the fact that I'll be staying. Especially if companies are suddenly falling over me because of all the new skills I learned in that year of training. I think that's the honorable thing to do. That also shows those companies that you mean business and aren't just a cheap whore without any loyalty.. for sale to the highest bidder at any time.

It would have been a whole different story if we never made that agreement.

6 hours ago, 1way said:

You were given an opportunity.. so a decent person would pay that back if the requirements and pay was reasonable. (for the end result.) stay a few years and develop their skills more (and add to the resume') then when / if the position wasn't reasonably competitive leave. It is still a win win situation for you. 

A place that will develop you for better things, if you stick around  will very likely develop you much more.  Leave for some pretty office and super high $$$ and the company that hires you will have you bend over the desk and get fucked and fucked REALLY HARD as they think they own you.  Sometimes it is better to get a slightly lower pay (but competitive) and stick around with a company that is going to be better for your career in the long run. too many fucking people jump to the best for the here and now and no thought about the future.

On the other hand.. if that company is a piece of shit, treats you horribly and only wants to pay you 10~30% of what you are worth ( unless you agreed to that for the training to off set their cost) then yes.. leave that company.

I would love the opportunity to get experience / training in a position that would add 10~30 thousand dollars a year to my earnings in 2~3 years. If not more. That is a short time to commit to this and during the time.. you are gaining experience and confidence in that new field and have access to those experts that helped you get there. Keep in mind.. people pay thousands of dollars for a degree that may or may not pan out the way they think it will and give them what they expect it will. this path, you have limited risk, almost no cost if any very little and will in the end gain something that .. well at least at that company, will be of value. Win, Win, Win.. in my opinion. Add possible future development and opportunities (and of course reasonable pay hikes for each) what is wrong with that?

19 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

No more students for me.

This is pretty wild I just came across this post. I don't usually pay much attention to the "anything" topics but I seen Ritual's name and was bored so I clicked on it and seen yours.

I just recently got back to work 2 weeks ago and I already want to go somewhere else and even though I don't really know anyone yet and I feel I was mislead to a certain degree, I feel a little bad for the company that I might bail on them. Now its only been a couple weeks and normally I wouldn't really care with it being only that long but these people are so nice and so desperate to get compentant workers that I feel bad for them.

I drive fork lift, doing shipping/receiving warehouse work, yard work, loading/unloading trucks etc. This is pretty much what I've been doing for the last 20-25 years.

Now its not 9 months like in your case but they've already spent a ton a time of that training me and the fact that they are super nice kinda sucks. If they were dicks or there was someone that rubbed me the wrong way I would care less but in this situation I don't know what I want to do.

They had a ad for a Production Yard Coordinator for pretty decent money. Seeing as that sounded like it was right up my alley I couldn't apply faster. Problem is the job title really doesn't have anything to do with what youre actually doing. If they were more clear about what it was you were actually going to be doing, I no doubt would've said no thank you and that would've been the end of the conversation, no harm no foul. Problem is the HR girl that does the hiring just started herself and doesn't really know what it is that people actually do. At least not the fine details.

The company is a fruit company. They process fruit (all kinds) for all the big names (Dairy Queen- Ocean Spray- ED Smith- Mc.Donalds- all the big names). Ive never worked in this kind of industry before and its way out of my wheel house but I learn at lightning speed so that's not really a issue,. Problem is, I don't really want to do that. I'm a fork lift driver getting to 50 years of age. I'm not the 20 year old I once was, I don't want a physically demanding job anymore, I cant do it.

Turns out I started at the worst possible time I could've started as they are in between Strawberry and Raspberry season. They basically just got done with the one and have a few weeks in between waiting for the Raspberry season to kick in, so now its clean everything till that happens. Now I don't mind keeping my own area clean and tidy or pitching in here and there when I'm bored but I'm not a fucking janitor nor do I want to be.

Obviously being a food company for the public, they take things very seriously, and rightfully so, but I just don't give a fuck about any of that and don't want to do it. I'm not lazy but like I said the ad on the internet wasn't for a janitor, it was essentially for a yard person(fork lift operator)

They expect me to put on a harness and go into confined spaces, stand for 12 hours in 1 spot washing raspberry flats, use hoses to bleach everything down, take apart evaporators, and so on and so on, you get the point. I am not interested in doing any of this. I just want to come to work, unload trucks, keep the yard clean and go home. This is what I applied for, not what I'm doing. Then I learn that the company shuts down for a bit to do massive overhauls and youre required to be there anyway to do shit like painting and whatever else the fuck they need during that time. Again not interested, I'd rather sit at home.

What I really like is the schedule. You work 12 hour shifts but you only work 7 days out of a 2 week period with every other weekend off. I love the fact that every week you have days off during the week to do stuff like I'm doing right now. In a months time you actually have more time off than you work. Now theyre 12 hour shifts but if youre busy that isn't really the end of the world for me. Problem is, youre constantly standing around like a idiot looking for something to do, so it makes it massively long nights.

Theres nights where I feel like just getting in my truck and going fuck you, I'm out of here but like I said they are so nice I just end up finishing my shift and going home.

Now I know I said its only been a couple weeks, but its just not what I do and I don't have no interest in doing it. I don't want to continue to waste their time or mine but its clear that because of how fast I learn they already don't want to lose me even though they hardly know me. They are having a hard time keeping someone there for any amount of time that isn't a fucking retard, and the fact that I learn quicker than the average person, they want me even more, but like I said I'm just not interested. Its NOT what I do and its wearing the hell out of me. Lol. Its a small crew, theres only about 10-12 of us, supervisors included and they are all super nice. I think the supervisor can see whats going on (the fact that I can barely move at the end of the shift) and came up to me last night to try and tell me its not always like this, and to tell me that he cant believe how fast I'm catching on and he hopes I stick it out and give it a chance. Obviously he wants people that aren't idiots but I'm just not interested. Then I have the guy that's training me and he's telling me that he knew on the first day I knew my shit and he's never had anyone pick it up basically first time he's showed them, so now he's pumped because the faster I learn the faster he gets to go to the day shift, so now he's gravitating to put all his time into me and not the 3-4 other people that started like a month before me that are pretty much brain dead. You know how it is. You get 10 people in a room for any job and youre lucky if 1 of them actually has a brain, and not to brag but I'm that one. It just is what it is. Lol.

I mean I can clearly see for myself that day 1 there I was the best fork lift driver they had even though I wasn't doing that. There was nothing going on and I took it upon myself to go ask the shipping supervisor if he needed any help doing anything and he said he always needs help and laughed so I told him well just grab me, its what I do, and he said he couldn't cause I wasn't his area and its up to my supervisor if we help another department or not. So go help him, which is what I do and want to do, or go grab a fucking bucket of bleach and scrub down some fucking stainless steel for the next 3-4 hours. HMMM what do I want to do. Lol

So I think the supervisor could sense I wasn't impressed with the whole situation so he made a couple other guys that started about a month before me (and still probably don't even know where the fucking lunch is- Lol) and said go ahead and go help him. Long story short, the shipping supervisor told my supervisor that he couldn't believe how fast I did what he asked me and that yeah, this guy knows what hes doing. Its frustrating man. 

So yeah, I know its not exactly what your post is about, youre training people and theyre leaving on you and youre putting more time in training them, so it gets frustrating and I hear ya. I just needed to get this off my chest cause I'm pissed off and fucking hate what I'm doing, and am most likely not staying there. I mean unless something drastically changes I don't see it not happening. I would be pissed like you if I constantly put time into people who just ran first chance they got but this is the world we live in and what do you do. So thnx for having somewhat a similar post, lol, where I could rant about work and get that off my chest.

Also thank you for the times you helped me on this site when I asked you a few questions and of course thank-you for IVY. Great work on her, I always have her in my playthroughs.

So now my quick rant that is Fallout 4 and Lovers Lab related. Lol

I am getting sick and fucking tired of people new and old to this site that start new posts with questions that have been answered 1000X times and are too fucking lazy to read and look and find the answers themselves. They literally ask the question that has the answers 3 fucking comments up from where they asked. I'm getting sick of holding peoples hands and wasting 5-6 hours of my time walking them through from start to finish and they don't even get back to you to let you know theyre good now. I'm not saying I need a pat on the back but it helps the community when you give this information so other people reading it knows that the information is correct and they can trust it. Its frustrating. People that ask or make a new post "hey I'm thinking of modding my game what should I use Fourplay or AAF." Read a couple posts for fuck sakes,and you have your answer but no lets just clog up the forums even more cause I'm too fucking lazy to figure it out myself. I've stopped responding to these posts and wont waste my time anymore even giving them a second of my time. I'm not saying I'm special, cause I'm not but when I first started modding my game which was only around Xmas time I read countless posts and found every answer I needed and pretty much figured it out all myself. I didn't post stupid ass questions like I see time and time again asking questions that have been answered a 1000X. Everyone needs help, I get it, but when you put little to no effort at all to figure it out for yourself, don't ask me, I'm done. With a little bit of homework and time these mods are fucking easy to use, but when you come here and refuse to do anything yourself you get people who have no clue what theyre doing and a lot of times they blame the mod. I hate this. Sure every now and then a glitch happens with a mod and something gets missed, the mod authors are human for fucks sake but 9-10 times its cause theyre too lazy to learn themselves, its not the mod. The most recent thing is the flacid penis. Like really? This is the easiest fucking thing to do, theres answers for this EVERYWHERE yet there is 20 new posts every other goddamn day, my penis don't work, this mod don't work, I did everything. Well guess what NO you fucking didn't. Cause if you clicked your goddamn mouse and read 1 goddamn post you would have your answer.

Do your due diligence and put some effort in and read the helpful guides people spend time making for your use and quit wasting everybody else's time wanting them to do it for you!!!!!!!!!! If you cant figure out the guide look for another post that has the EXACT same title in it that youre typing to ask the question in the first place. Lovers Lab isn't your fucking mommy, put your big boy pants on, buck up and figure it out. Once you do all that and still cant figure it out, then come ask for help and I will be glad to help you, and so will many other people here. At least you tried and put some effort in. Not everybody understands computers and modding, we get it, but at least try. This is one of the best sites for this, it blows Nexus right out of the water, when it comes to helpful and nice people, but at least for me, its starting to really wear thin when you don't even try. I spend hours sometimes reading 100's of posts and comments about shit I don't even know or care about just to learn more so I can be more helpful to the next guy. Its not hard to do, its called not being lazy. Its not so much the questions that are asked in the threads pertaining to that topic, its more the new posts made that irritate me, cause this just shows me and everybody else you didn't even look or try.

Have a good one Reg, I hope you can find someone you can eventually count on for the long run.

what I hate right now the most is the stupid and silly controversy that some people are trying to claim with Cyberpunk 2077 saying that its racist and sexist. Thankfully the creator of the cyberpunk world of 2020 is working really close with Cd projekt Red and both are ignoring the people saying other wise

You didn't mention any agreement.

Some total-butt still sticks in my craw because, dumbass employee himself, he acted like a primadonna on one of those star-search TV-shows and wouldn't put me into his department, because I asked a question about his test equipment.

He got laid off a few months later.

Fuck, people treat you weird because of how you look, who you know or (eg) what team you root for.

Hard work comes secondary.

Sitting on my ass concentrating makes me very sleepy, and I've nodded off, but their bottom line showed I worked five times harder than any other tester.

It was mentioned in the settlement.

FUCK OFF with your "training" (no wait, that was someone else) nevermind.

2 hours ago, Hiderius said:

what I hate right now the most is the stupid and silly controversy that some people are trying to claim with Cyberpunk 2077 saying that its racist and sexist. Thankfully the creator of the cyberpunk world of 2020 is working really close with Cd projekt Red and both are ignoring the people saying other wise

Amen. This is such bullshit its not even funny. Social media is one gigantic fucking cess pool and I wish it never existed at all. I don't use any of them and never will. Every developer of every game needs to respond once and once only to these idiots. FUCK OFF AND DONT BUY IT THEN. Done. Like you said, thnk god CD Projekt Red isn't having anything to do with this, cause too many times game studios apologize and they change their games for the .1% of the idiots crying about nothing. You wait. Next thing will be outrage cause a granny has a gun in the new Watchdogs. Or animal activists will start chiming in with not all spiders are bad cause a robot spider attacks someone. Pathetic man.

@walkin

They miss-led you ... by your description... by accident or omission.  As you work there, they will likely start to rely on you more and more and the longer you are there, the more it will hurt them seriously when you leave.  My suggestion is to tell them exactly what you did in the post about your position and what you were expecting and your feelings and that you will have to leave as you can't continue with "real" job that was given.  (the job as indicated in the advertisement is the one you came for)

They will be upset, beg, etc etc. but it is early and they are having you do things that weren't covered in the HR interview, pre-hire discussions etc.  You aren't doing yourself a service IMO and you definitely aren't doing them a service as they will start to rely on you more and more.

Perhaps with an honest Heart to Heart, there might be some alterations, seasonal hires, etc etc that can be done that can help minimize the issue for you and cover their needs.

7 hours ago, walkin said:

Amen. This is such bullshit its not even funny. Social media is one gigantic fucking cess pool and I wish it never existed at all. I don't use any of them and never will. Every developer of every game needs to respond once and once only to these idiots. FUCK OFF AND DONT BUY IT THEN. Done. Like you said, thnk god CD Projekt Red isn't having anything to do with this, cause too many times game studios apologize and they change their games for the .1% of the idiots crying about nothing. You wait. Next thing will be outrage cause a granny has a gun in the new Watchdogs. Or animal activists will start chiming in with not all spiders are bad cause a robot spider attacks someone. Pathetic man.

Yes... CDPR doesn't change their process, games etc due to the .1%... they also are quite liberal in their stories.. (just play witcher a bit.. and you will easily see they cover all aspects of life. ;) ) They are a polish company... not American... they aren't concerned with these alleged issues. They know they aren't racist.. or sexist or any ist. They are a company that just wants to create the best game they can. Since they aren't an American company.. they won't be bullied. Also having 100's and 100's of awards for their previous works.. .. doing it "there way" doesn't hurt either...

I really like the responses Pondsmith is giving to the racism and the explanations of why some of the things are happening. CDPR is even consulting the ethnic groups being portrayed to be sure they are proper, accurate and respectful.

they, (CDPR) hasn't shown a racist or any ist bone in their company so far after several games. Lets give them a chance to show us what they are going to do and then if there is ever a valid concern.. address it then. This preventative complaints are so counter productive and fucking annoying and distracts from serious issues the very people complaining about the .ism is trying to solve... (minus those that just want to show they support .. insert most notable social issue of the day here... issue)

11 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

@walkin

They miss-led you ... by your description... by accident or omission.  As you work there, they will likely start to rely on you more and more and the longer you are there, the more it will hurt them seriously when you leave.  My suggestion is to tell them exactly what you did in the post about your position and what you were expecting and your feelings and that you will have to leave as you can't continue with "real" job that was given.  (the job as indicated in the advertisement is the one you came for)

They will be upset, beg, etc etc. but it is early and they are having you do things that weren't covered in the HR interview, pre-hire discussions etc.  You aren't doing yourself a service IMO and you definitely aren't doing them a service as they will start to rely on you more and more.

Perhaps with an honest Heart to Heart, there might be some alterations, seasonal hires, etc etc that can be done that can help minimize the issue for you and cover their needs.

Yes... CDPR doesn't change their process, games etc due to the .1%... they also are quite liberal in their stories.. (just play witcher a bit.. and you will easily see they cover all aspects of life. ;) ) They are a polish company... not American... they aren't concerned with these alleged issues. They know they aren't racist.. or sexist or any ist. They are a company that just wants to create the best game they can. Since they aren't an American company.. they won't be bullied. Also having 100's and 100's of awards for their previous works.. .. doing it "there way" doesn't hurt either...

I really like the responses Pondsmith is giving to the racism and the explanations of why some of the things are happening. CDPR is even consulting the ethnic groups being portrayed to be sure they are proper, accurate and respectful.

they, (CDPR) hasn't shown a racist or any ist bone in their company so far after several games. Lets give them a chance to show us what they are going to do and then if there is ever a valid concern.. address it then. This preventative complaints are so counter productive and fucking annoying and distracts from serious issues the very people complaining about the .ism is trying to solve... (minus those that just want to show they support .. insert most notable social issue of the day here... issue)

Hey long time no talk. How are ya. I'm just on my way to bed but thought I'd reply and say hi quick first.

Yeah youre right about the job thing. They are already hoping I decide to not go anywhere. I talked to the supervisor yesterday, I think hes hoping I'll change my mind. I'm 50/50 still on that. My EI is getting close to be done so I just cant freely quit until I have something else lined up. I have my name in a few places so we'll see what happens. I do like the fact that I only work 7 out of 14 days but at 12 hours they are long.

And yeah I know all about CD Project Red, played the Witcher 3 and loved it. Tons of hours. Cyberpunk is going to be awesome, cant wait. I'll be getting the Deluxe Version to support them for what they do. Plus it looks pretty good anyhow.

I'll shout at you again at some point I'm sure, so until then have a good one and thnx.

Stealing or exchanging personal info among phone operators. I got a phone call on my smart phone from concurrent operator about benefits I will receive if I change my operator and  network. When I sighed the contract with my present operator, they swore my name, address and phone number is protected and private. I talked to the person in charge in my operator hq. They said they have no idea what I'm talking about. So they either lied or the new operator, TELE 2, got my phone number illegally. The lady who called me from another operator, said she is not allowed to answer such question. Damn, you can't trust no one in this country.  You can't complain to no one because this country works according to "Nobody gives a fuck?!"

Actually, I´m pissed by a movie.

To give more detail:

A child actor, playing nothing but a child, but just that bad, it makes me mad...

And you know what´s worse?

If you watch a translated version, and the synchronization is even two times more fucked up, then the young actor itself...

?

@Elf Prince In the United States the phone companies can have a fair idea of who is the provider of the service based on the phone number and perhaps some other aspects... I walked in to another provider and ask about transferring service what they had to offer.. etc. They said .. Oh, so you are with x company, correct? I didn't tell them who was my previous provider. It is entirely possible that someone just used the system to seem like they had all the info and in your case it worked. It is very much a likely event that that happened to you. I have had other situations that were strange but ended up being some cleaver asshole on the other end figuring out shit.  In some cases that shit is wrong as i planted the info in my facebook and other sources that people have an easier time getting info on. Now.. that sir.. is fun when it happens.. lol.

Just now, SirDuke said:

Actually, I´m pissed by a movie.

To give more detail:

A child actor, playing nothing but a child, but just that bad, it makes me mad...

And you know what´s worse?

If you watch a translated version, and the synchronization is even two times more fucked up, then the young actor itself...

?

I am sorry, I don't understand the issue with a child being a child in the movies.. (acting) I have a beef with an adult in their mid 20's playing a teen or in some cases even older.

The translated version is nearly always terrible regardless of age or such.  I feel you there.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

@Elf Prince In the United States the phone companies can have a fair idea of who is the provider of the service based on the phone number and perhaps some other aspects... I walked in to another provider and ask about transferring service what they had to offer.. etc. They said .. Oh, so you are with x company, correct? I didn't tell them who was my previous provider. It is entirely possible that someone just used the system to seem like they had all the info and in your case it worked. It is very much a likely event that that happened to you. I have had other situations that were strange but ended up being some cleaver asshole on the other end figuring out shit.  In some cases that shit is wrong as i planted the info in my facebook and other sources that people have an easier time getting info on. Now.. that sir.. is fun when it happens.. lol.

> I don't like "American" way in this case. You see, I have some friends who changed the operator. But, they were asked: "Who is yours present operator?" Did they had info about it or not is not known, but at least the question assured you you had some privacy. When you sign the contract with mobile operator in our country, they ask you if you want your number be public or hidden. My Prince choose hidden option. When he realized that it wasn't hidden he was upset and with the reason.

14 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

he was upset and with the reason.

and rightfully so. However, there are many ways info can slip into the public or others can obtain it outside of wrong doings from the phone company or "operator" as you called them.  It could be innocent on their part. Something to consider. perhaps there was some other way this info got out and those indiviudals got the info. There have been people claiming many things when they contact me and more than once it was with the false info I have leaked out not the real info that the companies I deal with have. This is the reason I state this. I am sure Prince doesn't want to blame an innocent person or company for something someone else is doing wrong or even perhaps illegally. Just a thought.

Beenie-wearing Bernie Bro gamers can rest easy now.  Comrade Sanders speaks out on something he knows nothing about; video games.

If you thought game devs were half-assing it before, imagine what they won't get accomplished with union backing.  On the bright side this will tank the big 4 corporations when they drive AAA game prices off a cliff.  Your typical buggy, unfinished games won't be $60; they'll be $100.