What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

23 hours ago, ISNAN said:

Like rich people and corporations who get to write off everything to the point where they don't owe any taxes on their billions or the person who lives in poverty and falls into a low tax bracket which allows them not to pay any taxes? Which one are we talking about here?

I laugh when gas prices go up. All I see are people who complain about the prices but are unwilling to limit their gas consumption by looking at more fugal ways to be conservative about it. Like people who sit in drive-thrus just burning gas waiting for their preservative enriched cheeseburger or people who make multiple trips across town because they don't know how to plan their routes...

We're getting into politics here which is a no-no, but I'll be the dope and bite on this. I put it in a spoiler so people who don't want to read my griping don't have to.

Spoiler

I live near one of America's largest cities, and it pretty much thinks it gets to run my entire broke-as-hell state.  The newly elected governor (who got elected by said city since they can out vote the rest of the state) has just put through a buttload of tax increases including the one I referenced about the gas tax.  Now I'm lucky, I don't usually need to fill up on gas more than once per month (joys of a relatively short commute) or at most every two weeks during the winter.  (Never let your gas tank get below half full if you live anywhere that gets temps below freezing in winter.)  We don't have buses, or Uber, or even a regular taxi service here.  And since where I live is about ten miles from the middle of nowhere, walking to work isn't exactly an option. And I'm not the kind of asshole who will bike (even if I could) on roads with a 55 mph speed limit.  I really hate hearing the people who live in places that have public transportation (like pretty much everyone in said major city) poo-poo the price of gas going up, and voting for people (like said governor) who said that he was, without question, going to raise the taxes.  And I know they will find a way around the law that says they are supposed to use that money from the gas tax for road repair and maintenance. 

On a personal note, it actually pisses me off the number of tax breaks cities offer to companies to "attract business".  I'm so glad that Big Company X is creating 450 jobs, but how much tax revenue could have gone to things like the public school system did we just miss out on for the next ten years?  Sure 450 jobs were "created", but how many of those are new jobs that will go to people from the area? Yeah, maybe that company would have gone to some other city, but is the tax revenue from those 450 jobs going to make up the difference to the potential revenue from that company? I'm no finance expert so I don't know for sure but I don't think it would.  And we know that nine years from now that company will up and move to a different city or state so they never have to pay those taxes.

And I drive my family nuts because I do plan my route like a maniac.

30 minutes ago, TheOzoneHole said:

We're getting into politics here which is a no-no, but I'll be the dope and bite on this. I put it in a spoiler so people who don't want to read my griping don't have to.

Reveal hidden contents

I live near one of America's largest cities, and it pretty much thinks it gets to run my entire broke-as-hell state.  The newly elected governor (who got elected by said city since they can out vote the rest of the state) has just put through a buttload of tax increases including the one I referenced about the gas tax.  Now I'm lucky, I don't usually need to fill up on gas more than once per month (joys of a relatively short commute) or at most every two weeks during the winter.  (Never let your gas tank get below half full if you live anywhere that gets temps below freezing in winter.)  We don't have buses, or Uber, or even a regular taxi service here.  And since where I live is about ten miles from the middle of nowhere, walking to work isn't exactly an option. And I'm not the kind of asshole who will bike (even if I could) on roads with a 55 mph speed limit.  I really hate hearing the people who live in places that have public transportation (like pretty much everyone in said major city) poo-poo the price of gas going up, and voting for people (like said governor) who said that he was, without question, going to raise the taxes.  And I know they will find a way around the law that says they are supposed to use that money from the gas tax for road repair and maintenance. 

On a personal note, it actually pisses me off the number of tax breaks cities offer to companies to "attract business".  I'm so glad that Big Company X is creating 450 jobs, but how much tax revenue could have gone to things like the public school system did we just miss out on for the next ten years?  Sure 450 jobs were "created", but how many of those are new jobs that will go to people from the area? Yeah, maybe that company would have gone to some other city, but is the tax revenue from those 450 jobs going to make up the difference to the potential revenue from that company? I'm no finance expert so I don't know for sure but I don't think it would.  And we know that nine years from now that company will up and move to a different city or state so they never have to pay those taxes.

And I drive my family nuts because I do plan my route like a maniac.

Oh, I was unaware of the politics rule. I went and read it and it makes sense for this site. I went a head and added a spoiler to my previous post as well to contain the spark if you will. Thanks for alerting me to that rule.

I read what you wrote and see where you are coming from. It's a legit complaint. 

7 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

Okay, i'll bite. Beyond Skyrim is releasing cyrodil soon, buuut only for SE. I read a few reddit pages asking why only SE, and the usual BS answers of "It is more stable, no crashes, it is a magic special version of the game that can do no wrong, yada yada. Yeah, my ass, SE isn't a magic adaption of skyrim, it still crashes plenty if you don't know what your doing. They say that Cyrodil will only work using the memory management of SE, and that "every player" gets fps drops in LE in cities and that proves that Cyrodil will not work for LE. Guess what SE fankids, I never drop a frame in any city in skyrim on LE, and I don't crash even with a 500+ mod setup including 254 plugins, and even ugrids at 7 (Don't give me a lecture on ugrids 7, I have used it for years and never had a problem with the game getting "buggy" later) And my gpu is only a Gtx-1060 haha. Knowledge, plus all the tools available for LE, can make a pinto into a Ferrari and pretty much makes SE moot.

The team isn't modding for mod users, they're making entry CVs for work. They aren't doing this for the community, they're doing it to get hired, which means one path and the easiest one. As I stated the last time this came up, these are the kind of people I would not hire if their CVs came across my desk.

As someone in the industry for a decade and half, this is a pretty clear sign of people that will fold at the earliest sign of snags or looming crunch, which is the literal opposite of people you want on your team to handle any issues that absolutely will arise during development.

Furthermore, it's been shown pretty unilaterally by two years of modding that designing for LE and enhancing for SE is actually the most efficient way to get the most exposure and the most downloads. Saying it's a smart decision to only shoot for a fourth of the downloads and a fourth of the potential exposure and therefore play-throughs and buy-ins is a sure way for me to assign you to the shittiest position on the team permanently til I can find someone to replace you.

On 6/13/2019 at 2:25 PM, Doctor Cadaver said:

Goddamn retard behind the wheel almost hit me on the way to the bus stop, this morning.  The motherfucker wasn't even looking forward while he was turning.  He was looking out the driver's side window, all slack-jawed and shit.  And one asshole ran a red light just before I crossed the street.  And another asshole stopped way over the crosswalk on the same fucking street!

Seriously, where the fuck do these inbreds get their licenses?!?

Heritage?

But seriously, I know exactly what you mean...

Is the licence given away within a package of Kellogg´s, now?

And I´m pretty sure, they are growing in numbers! ?

51 minutes ago, ToJKa said:

Well, could be worse. People here are glued to their smartphones when driving. Even when biking ?

Lawmakers need to really crack down on that shit harder. Like a law that says if you get ticketed three times for something involving your smartphone, they sterilize you so you can't breed.

1 hour ago, ToJKa said:

Well, could be worse. People here are glued to their smartphones when driving. Even when biking ?

25 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Lawmakers need to really crack down on that shit harder.

I'd say we need more trees. Two kinds of trees to be precise

Big old oaks for the bikes.

Big concrete ones, painted green, for the ignorant car drivers.

Right in the middle of the lanes.

One week should suffice to see the difference. ?

On 6/5/2019 at 6:04 PM, DoctaSax said:

Comparing cases for a new rig, trying to find that sweet spot of roominess, good airflow, silence, positive pressure and good and easily cleanable filters for a cheapish price. Someone kill me now. Spent days waffling on CPU and GPU, now this shit.

Well.. there are also after market CPU coolers... ;) Closed loop, air, etc etc.

On 6/5/2019 at 7:06 PM, 27X said:

Nursing shoes.

Usually ugly as all fuck but a good pair does have great support and actually last a long time as well if not used outdoors (asphalt and sidewalks) However, most are white...

On 6/5/2019 at 7:13 PM, DoctaSax said:

Great, MORE models to investigate and compare!

MORE, MORE, MORE  (evil laugh)  Don't dwell on it too much. I'd check the Parts picker site and see some builds and then check a few reviews of some of the parts in those builds and see if they are good and well liked. On a personal note I used a closed loop cooler .. which was great for a few years but the pump when out and sounded awfull. Horrible.. scared the shit out of me for a split second when it broke didn't know what the fuck happened.. (until I realized it was the computer) it was that bad. Now I have a Noqua

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=noctua+air+cooler&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqr6O00eniAhUHbawKHZoxC1UQBQgtKAA&biw=2560&bih=1276.

Pretty damn impressive and didn't cost a lot.

On 6/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, Mr. Trigun said:

Managed to get my arm squished under 400Kg of geotextile. The result is a dislocated thumb and a cracked joint.
61956393_1267813963395572_55690732527786
So no gaming for me in the next few weeks. 

Any recommendations for games that don't require mouse/right analog stick to play?

god damn, you are lucky it didn't do more damage than that. You are one tough Mother fer. ;)

The game you played back when you were a young teen... except with your left hand.. :P

On a more serious note... there is always D&D... :D You can screw around with that at some gaming store.. Many that I have seen have some games going on at random times.  There are some that are online as well... Check out some REAL ROLL PLAYING :P

On 6/8/2019 at 5:19 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Handball? :thumbsup:

Ball in hand... :P

On 6/13/2019 at 7:25 AM, Doctor Cadaver said:

Goddamn retard behind the wheel almost hit me on the way to the bus stop, this morning.  The motherfucker wasn't even looking forward while he was turning.  He was looking out the driver's side window, all slack-jawed and shit.  And one asshole ran a red light just before I crossed the street.  And another asshole stopped way over the crosswalk on the same fucking street!

Seriously, where the fuck do these inbreds get their licenses?!?

That is the reason my ma ma always told me to look both ways before crossing the street. LOL

There is the opposite of that problem as well with people not paying attention and just walking out in the middle of the street, out into middle of parking lots from between FUCKING HUGE TRUCKS WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE SHIT and then stare at you like something was wrong with you.

the other day I was driving home.. a kind person decided he'd let me turn left IN HEAVY TRAFFIC WITH CARS DRIVING NEARLY UP HIS ASS. There were only three cars behind him and the street was clear for blocks afterwards. NO issues with being able to turn in a reasonable time. Just stopped in the middle of the street no care in the world that a car behind him almost hit his ass. (stopped very hard, and fast) No problems with the street being blocked by traffic either. It is a simple side street several blocks away from any major intersection or area of issue of that sort.

The latest forced SE update pisses me  off like nothing else. All the mod dependencies that I've spent hours setting up are now broken. Now I have to wait for weeks until everything is updated/fixed. Worst of all, I should have known better and disabled automatic updates for the game through steam.

2 hours ago, teitogun said:

The latest forced SE update pisses me  off like nothing else. All the mod dependencies that I've spent hours setting up are now broken. Now I have to wait for weeks until everything is updated/fixed. Worst of all, I should have known better and disabled automatic updates for the game through steam.

It isn't like they are fixing bugs.. from what I have heard it is only to take care of their Creators Club bullshit. Fucking up all the other mod authors work for that garbage.

The thing that most angers me is one person trying to shut down the creativity, or art, of another person.  I don't care if their reason is political, religious or social justice.  Art is supposed to mean something to the artist.

But that's a low anger.  I get pissed when it's another artist trying to shut down someone's art.  Because they should know how it feels.

36 minutes ago, Aki K said:

The thing that most angers me is one person trying to shut down the creativity, or art, of another person.  I don't care if their reason is political, religious or social justice.  Art is supposed to mean something to the artist.

But that's a low anger.  I get pissed when it's another artist trying to shut down someone's art.  Because they should know how it feels.

that is ignorance... there are lots of ignorant people in the world. Sad fact of life. Even more sad that more and more seem to be putting blinders on their though and opinions and not opening themselves up to the possibilities that the world provides.

I tried to give a like but for some reason I couldn't.

The PC Babies in the world. Especially as society finally begins waking up and realizes they're an irrelevant bunch of slactivists who talk the talk but can't walk the walk for even one step. We thought they were irritating before but they're stooping to some real lows as they realize they're losing influence and people quit paying attention to them. Or when they encounter people who really don't give a shit about things like gender, color, etc., and make them look like what they really are: hypocrites.

And as funny as it is to see them make themselves look worse when they start throwing out baseless accusations and everyone present tears their statements apart, it's a painful reminder that these people are psychological time bombs. That SJW I had classes with did just that last week. He hasn't been back since his little meltdown and just yesterday a new friend of mine from community college found out he's been committed to a psych ward for evaluation. This is a perfect example of "safetyism" leading to maladaptive practices: the guy tried to kill himself by slitting his wrists! I'm not such a monster that I take pleasure in that fact. In fact it strikes a chord with me because I've used to be a cutter, I've been in that deep pit of despair that makes suicide look like the best option, so I know all too well just how miserable he felt.

This is exactly what I'm afraid of when I say PC Babies, SJWs, whatever you want to call them, will go to extreme lengths when they feel like they're out of options. What will happen when some of them decide it's not enough to take their own lives but also those of the people they feel are "toxic," "far right/alt-right," or "fascist?" It's the same sort of psychology that fuels extremists and terrorists of every stripe: an inflated sense of wounded pride, extreme self-loathing (I'm looking at you, Zombie Unicorn; you just had to say what you did now), and group-think reinforced by others just like them.

6 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

The PC Babies in the world. Especially as society finally begins waking up and realizes they're an irrelevant bunch of slactivists who talk the talk but can't walk the walk for even one step. We thought they were irritating before but they're stooping to some real lows as they realize they're losing influence and people quit paying attention to them. Or when they encounter people who really don't give a shit about things like gender, color, etc., and make them look like what they really are: hypocrites.

And as funny as it is to see them make themselves look worse when they start throwing out baseless accusations and everyone present tears their statements apart, it's a painful reminder that these people are psychological time bombs. That SJW I had classes with did just that last week. He hasn't been back since his little meltdown and just yesterday a new friend of mine from community college found out he's been committed to a psych ward for evaluation. This is a perfect example of "safetyism" leading to maladaptive practices: the guy tried to kill himself by slitting his wrists! I'm not such a monster that I take pleasure in that fact. In fact it strikes a chord with me because I've used to be a cutter, I've been in that deep pit of despair that makes suicide look like the best option, so I know all too well just how miserable he felt.

This is exactly what I'm afraid of when I say PC Babies, SJWs, whatever you want to call them, will go to extreme lengths when they feel like they're out of options. What will happen when some of them decide it's not enough to take their own lives but also those of the people they feel are "toxic," "far right/alt-right," or "fascist?" It's the same sort of psychology that fuels extremists and terrorists of every stripe: an inflated sense of wounded pride, extreme self-loathing (I'm looking at you, Zombie Unicorn; you just had to say what you did now), and group-think reinforced by others just like them.

Fucking "SJW"-mantra licenses people to rant against anything anywhere, it's the modern "Troll" of yesteryear.

What did they say (who are they, anyway?)

'safetyism leading to maladaptive practices' (what perfect example are we referring to?)

I tried to get relevancy, some youtube bearded guy started a long-winded intro about how "Zombie unicorn" was cancelled, but after the first fifty words my mind went totally blank.

----------

"X said "Yada Blah". How SJW of them, they should not have said "Yada blah", it's a perfect example of whatever.

See link"

(BTW X is the self-proclaimed spokesperson for "we are the way we are because of them")

3 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Fucking "SJW"-mantra licenses people to rant against anything anywhere, it's the modern "Troll" of yesteryear.

What did they say (who are they, anyway?)

'safetyism leading to maladaptive practices' (what perfect example are we referring to?)

I tried to get relevancy, some youtube bearded guy started a long-winded intro about how "Zombie unicorn" was cancelled, but after the first fifty words my mind went totally blank.

----------

"X said "Yada Blah". How SJW of them, they should not have said "Yada blah", it's a perfect example of whatever.

See link"

(BTW X is the self-proclaimed spokesperson for "we are the way we are because of them")

Fortunately, I believe their time is coming near to the end. People are getting fed up with bullshit claims without any substance or proof.  the sad thing is the extreme SJW actually harms his/her or whatever gender or whatever the term is nowadays, cause buy being so damn stupid and random and empty of any facts. Just jumping on a bandwagon is getting harder and harder to pull off and in many cases (like a bakery recently that won a major lawsuit against a college for this shit) likely to cost them a pretty penny... ;)

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Fortunately, I believe their time is coming near to the end. People are getting fed up with bullshit claims without any substance or proof.  the sad thing is the extreme SJW actually harms his/her or whatever gender or whatever the term is nowadays, cause buy being so damn stupid and random and empty of any facts. Just jumping on a bandwagon is getting harder and harder to pull off and in many cases (like a bakery recently that won a major lawsuit against a college for this shit) likely to cost them a pretty penny... ;)

It could be in the process of happening right now.

The Furry Fandom has always been a bit of a canary-person in the coal mine when it comes to social issues and I've noticed quite a bit of push-back against the armchair activists of late, be it in more major ways such as well-known artists flouncing from the furry fandom due to getting tired of the toxicity that comes from the gender identity warriors while other mock them openly on Twitter or more minor ways such as people who run image boards only having so much tolerance for tagging newly made-up gender configurations (just pointing them out can get a post down-voted into oblivion now rather than praised for its progressivism).

49 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

My fucking desk chair broke down... now I have to wait a week for a replacement and sit behind my desk on a fucking diner table chair.. Seriously.. a good seat is the most important thing of any workplace!!

GGGrrrrr....

a good *clean* seat. A seat that wafts stinky is no seat at all, it's humiliation and defeetism.

But I came here to rant mostly about a game I dearly love, skyrim, and my favorite mod of all time, "sexlab hormones"

Ah, um, I like playing a bimbo, (I love it, it's sort of my aspiration in life).

But bimbos are maligned even in this fucking little mod.

"My pussy requires your attention, slut"

"Yes, Miss"

"Good Slut"

Not "good girl," "There's a good girl" "Be a good girl and lick my seat",

but "Good [epithet]"

which, if I were a working-girl, I'd be saying, "Fuck you, bitch" and trying to get it over with as fast as possible.

BTW use less soap, you're making me gag.

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

a good *clean* seat. A seat that wafts stinky is no seat at all, it's humiliation and defeetism.

"defeetism"

FFS. If you want to parade your middle management status, at least learn how to spell. OK?

Going around and sniffing/stinking up office chairs. If that's how you establish your position within the hierarchy... I hope you only work for Dunder Mifflin. For the sake of us all.