What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

14 hours ago, bumzel said:

I mean its a bit weird dont you think. "This is my art style" on the light version and drawing the 3rd one unnecessarly pitch black where it almost looks like black face which is used to make fun of black people minus the big red lips.

Several people are naturally that black and even blacker than that.

and I quote "yo moma's so black she only need to piss in a cup to make coffee"

oh y'know, feminists, SJW, politics, the left, the right but not as much as the left, article 13, underpaying jobs, poverty, the corporate bastards at the top 1%, EA, the media, EA, bigots who think descrimination against men is ok, feminists, fake "gamer" news outlets, people who think T-series is better than pewdiepie, politics, that kind of stuff.

did i mention i really hate feminists?

56 minutes ago, Mynote said:

oh y'know, feminists, SJW, politics, the left, the right but not as much as the left, article 13, underpaying jobs, poverty, the corporate bastards at the top 1%, EA, the media, EA, bigots who think descrimination against men is ok, feminists, fake "gamer" news outlets, people who think T-series is better than pewdiepie, politics, that kind of stuff.

did i mention i really hate feminists?

There are feminists here. Just sayin'.

Mostly, we eschew potentially divisive political topics here in this space.

4 hours ago, Pork Type said:

There are feminists here. Just sayin'.

Mostly, we eschew potentially divisive political topics here in this space.

what happened to free speech? i was just expressing my opinion. i don't care what you do here, i care about the effects that feminists left on the world.

5 hours ago, Pork Type said:

There are feminists here.

And ? LL at least is one of the few sites that isnt total pussy about appealing to them. 

Ontopic : That fucking heat wave in Poland pisses me off.. Im barely clinging to life at moments ffs, gimme some shade. 

2 hours ago, Mynote said:

what happened to free speech? i was just expressing my opinion. i don't care what you do here, i care about the effects that feminists left on the world.

Freedom of expression is not the problem. :classic_smile:

I can understand you, but topics about politics, religion and some more, never go out well, these usually end in quarrels and insults.
I have to know that, I had to that self to feel if then the moderators react. :classic_wink:

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

41 ° in the shade. :classic_laugh:

giphy.gifgiphy-7.gif

Its been raining a lot here. And I'm glad for that. The rain has been given me a delay before the American midwest summer and its infamous humidity kicks in. Its the kind of misery that made my visit to Nevada (desert) during a record heat wave seem pleasant by comparison.

56 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Its been raining a lot here. And I'm glad for that. The rain has been given me a delay before the American midwest summer and its infamous humidity kicks in. Its the kind of misery that made my visit to Nevada (desert) during a record heat wave seem pleasant by comparison.

I wish, I would be at the South Pole now.
-50° :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

vereistes-gesicht.jpg

57 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

yea, humility can really fuck with you and your shit. I went to use my work computer and the mouse was stuck to the table ..  it can get so bad that the air conditioner says "fuck it" and shuts down ;)  Desert heat however, can sneak up on your ass but I'd prefer it over any humid environment any day.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

yea, humility can really fuck with you and your shit. I went to use my work computer and the mouse was stuck to the table ..  it can get so bad that the air conditioner says "fuck it" and shuts down ;)  Desert heat however, can sneak up on your ass but I'd prefer it over any humid environment any day.

Oh shit, damp heat without cooling afterwards, is that worst thing there is. :classic_laugh:

giphy.gifPeacefulUnconsciousAuklet-size_restricte

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

Oh shit, damp heat without cooling afterwards, is that worst thing there is. :classic_laugh:

giphy.gifPeacefulUnconsciousAuklet-size_restricte

Where I live the months of July and August are pretty much a 31°-37° C degree sauna outside. The kind of damp heat that makes your sweat unable to do its job of cooling you off correctly. Air conditioning is a wonderful thing....

36 minutes ago, Mynote said:

pathetic you bloody pansies! come to iraq and see the REAL HEAT! 30 C° and above is like spring at best. 

Some people prefer a dry heat to humid conditions. It is certainly easier to keep machinery cooled when one doesn't have to compensate for heat transference through water vapor in the air.

2 hours ago, Mynote said:

pathetic you bloody pansies! come to iraq and see the REAL HEAT! 30 C° and above is like spring at best. 

lol, in Iraq these temperatures are normal, due to geographic location, closer to the equator.
also to see at the local vegetation, Palm trees, shrubs, these plants can handle high temperatures and little water.
But 41° on a permanent basis in Germany, would be a disaster, the native vegetation would die! 
Even a 31° burden would be more than harmful here, the local useful plants, do not tolerate high heat, food basis would be destroyed.
So for you 41° - 48° in the shadow are completely normal and for me in winter -25° and more, are completely normal. :classic_wink:

I'm just sitting here waiting until July comes around so I can embrace the moment the searing 118°F (~48°C) heat combines with the arid desert climate, resulting in the mountain brush bursting into flames, people dying of heat stroke and dehydration, and staying in until the sun goes down so I can walk my dogs in 75°F (~24°C) weather. Sure, I could go to one of the heavily overcrowded beaches so I can blister the bottoms of my feet on the hot sand and then get hypothermia in the how-the-fuck-even icy, stingray-filled water, but then again, I don't wanna sit in traffic for two hours.

I don't like summer.

18 hours ago, Mynote said:

As do I... as do I. I've even mocked feminists myself, here, on this very forum. But only the crazy ones. Where you draw the line between "rational" and "crazy" is up to the individual, but I reckon that the notion that "All hetero sex is rape" is outlandish to 99.9% of folks.

There's a culture war raging, like a never ending dumpster fire. Not an official spokesperson for the LL staff... just a user who presumes to "grok" their intent. Which is, to provide neutral ground. For everyone to celebrate the intersection of gaming, modding, and kinky sex!

4 hours ago, Mynote said:

Are you currently deployed? I suppose that colors your assessment of us.

"Thank you for your service" but we civvies aren't obliged to service you back, besides the gov't paycheck you agreed to. No one conscripted you.

1 hour ago, porkybork said:

I'm just sitting here waiting until July comes around so I can embrace the moment the searing 118°F (~48°C) heat combines with the arid desert climate, resulting in the mountain brush bursting into flames, people dying of heat stroke and dehydration, and staying in until the sun goes down so I can walk my dogs in 75°F (~24°C) weather. Sure, I could go to one of the heavily overcrowded beaches so I can blister the bottoms of my feet on the hot sand and then get hypothermia in the how-the-fuck-even icy, stingray-filled water, but then again, I don't wanna sit it traffic for two hours.

I don't like summer.

See, a thermometer goes in Germany up to + 50°, yesterday it was in certain regions up to 45°, 5 ° more and the thermometer would be destroyed.

Spoiler

13_05_2013_98001088_ContentBlock_Image.j

and the effects on nature are already visible!

iStock-182808134.jpg.3123203.jpg3169804_default_1si48A_XrxtZI.jpg2-format43.jpg1762139514-baueme-hitze-gebhardt_2015081kastanienbaum-im-august-100~_v-img__16__

Meanwhile, here in the northeastern US, the Summer Solstice was heralded by gloomy rain, and overnight temps that barely breached 60º F.

Overnight temps are finally more like 70º.  At the 26th of June.

2-format43.jpg

^

This is disingenuous propaganda. Sunflowers don't flower in June.

On 6/26/2019 at 11:37 AM, Pork Type said:

Spoiler

2-format43.jpg

^

This is disingenuous propaganda. Sunflowers don't flower in June.

shit if one have no idea! :classic_wink::classic_laugh:

Spoiler

Sunflower flowering is from June to October. Depending on the variety, the flowers are yellow, orange or dark red. With the right care and the ideal location, the popular ornamental plant Heliantus blooms healthy and long-lasting. Absolutely protect against frost and waterlogging.

https://www.gartenbista.de/pflanzen/sonnenblumen-bluetezeit-17354

The last winter was very mild in my region, no snow, no minus grade!
So the sowing started very early.

In my garden they bloom already 2 weeks! :classic_wink:

There is this one commercial that just irks me. I can't remember the name of it but it is some kind of asswash. It went about talking about the lack of variety in female bodies like this commercial was (Insert deity here)'s gift to mankind or womankind or whatever. It talks about female pride but all I'm seeing is BUY OUR PRODUCT?

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

There is this one commercial that just irks me. I can't remember the name of it but it is some kind of asswash. It went about talking about the lack of variety in female bodies like this commercial was (Insert deity here)'s gift to mankind or womankind or whatever. It talks about female pride but all I'm seeing is BUY OUR PRODUCT?

that has advertising so in itself, everyone wants to bring their shit to the people.
I hate adverts and me corporate everything to avoid advertising altogether.
many websites like that not, but it is me no matter. :classic_laugh:

12 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

They've been blowing smoke up women's asses to peddle literal cancer for decades so why should it be any different for rectum sanitizer merchants?

youve-come-a-long-way-baby.jpg.dae11c3754933a038ecdcbfb89076d33.jpgil_340x270.502932624_ge5l.jpg.b5bbcc37d219599f3bcf35e824a1af58.jpg

virgslims852racquet.jpg.61ab83bc619e7fa7c841f64def0e865d.jpg