What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

On 6/26/2019 at 12:04 PM, Pork Type said:

Are you currently deployed?

would a soldier possibly be able to go on a website that's full of people who compete on whoever can put the most tits on a video game character without his superior officer noticing?

no, i'm not deployed, i'm an iraqi citizen.

1 hour ago, Mynote said:

would a soldier possibly be able to go on a website that's full of people who compete on whoever can put the most tits on a video game character without his superior officer noticing?

no, i'm not deployed, i'm an iraqi citizen.

anyone who owns a PC can visit LL, whether the pope in Rome, or Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel or a sheikh in Saudi Arabia! 
shit no matter, they are all free people and what they do in your free time, should not take care of anyone! :classic_wink:

On 6/26/2019 at 7:45 AM, Mynote said:

pathetic you bloody pansies! come to iraq and see the REAL HEAT! 30 C° and above is like spring at best. 

We had plenty of that last year in FINLAND. Which, if someone doesn't know, IS IN SUBARCTIC REGION!

Well, this summer hasn't been that bad, there was a heatwave some weeks ago, but that was short. And now it's 15C and raining :classic_happy:

Center europe however is having another rusty chainsaw murder heatwave, estimate for some regions of is Spain 45C ?

Good thing the climate change is hoax, imagine how hot it would be if it was true :trollface:

SJWs' straw man arguments, like "GAMERGATE! GAMERGATE! CLUCK!" Or trying to paint Yong Yea, ClearPrinceGaming, and Thequartering with the GG brush. GamerGate is the PC Baby version of "Satanic Abuse," including the investigation by the FBI that proves the whole thing completely false. There was no "conspiracy," just people disagreeing with idiots guilty of group-think and incest of thought. Which is yet another reason I avoid sociopathic media.

On 6/26/2019 at 11:17 AM, winny257 said:

See, a thermometer goes in Germany up to + 50°, yesterday it was in certain regions up to 45°, 5 ° more and the thermometer would be destroyed.

Running from platform to platform to catch the train at the other end of the station left me sweating like I was standing under my shower :sweat:.

Crowded, one coach less, broken loo and no internet during the boring ride. :classic_angry:

3 hours ago, ToJKa said:

We had plenty of that last year in FINLAND. Which, if someone doesn't know, IS IN SUBARCTIC REGION!

Well, this summer hasn't been that bad, there was a heatwave some weeks ago, but that was short. And now it's 15C and raining :classic_happy:

Center europe however is having another rusty chainsaw murder heatwave, estimate for some regions of is Spain 45C ?

Good thing the climate change is hoax, imagine how hot it would be if it was true :trollface:

lol, if the climate change continues, then there are in Germany, palm trees, pineapple, bananas, etc! :classic_laugh:
and temperatures in iraq are steadily rising to 70-80 ° in the shade. :classic_tongue:

but that would not be funny at all, many people would suffer or die and who is to blame for everything.

I'll be silent here, because the spies are everywhere. :classic_wink:

20 minutes ago, worik said:

Running from platform to platform to catch the train at the other end of the station left me sweating like I was standing under my shower :sweat:.

Crowded, one coach less, broken loo and no internet during the boring ride. :classic_angry:

believe me, I am really glad, that my house is completely air conditioned, 21° it costs a little energy, but that's worth it.
at these temperatures leave my house, never in life, only if I have to! :classic_laugh:

21 hours ago, Mynote said:

What if the SO just didn't give a fuck?

How 'bout local NGO wi-fi. Proxies.

Deployed motherfuckers gonna get their nut.

You ought to know something about that, if you are who you say you are.

21 hours ago, Mynote said:

i'm an iraqi citizen.

I don't believe you.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:59 AM, FauxFurry said:

They've been blowing smoke up women's asses to peddle literal cancer for decades so why should it be any different for rectum sanitizer merchants?

youve-come-a-long-way-baby.jpg.dae11c3754933a038ecdcbfb89076d33.jpgil_340x270.502932624_ge5l.jpg.b5bbcc37d219599f3bcf35e824a1af58.jpg

virgslims852racquet.jpg.61ab83bc619e7fa7c841f64def0e865d.jpg

sore spot.

alcohol causes liver damage,

antidepressants, suicide.

food, fatitude.

ass-licking can be fatal (go google your own link from last week)

buuut nooooooooooo,

cigarettes are mankind's only problem (not you, I'm just saying)

flesh eating bacteria await your lithe swimming body

But  pot and coffee (especially starbucks coffee)

will save the planet, cure cancer and eliminate polio and aids.

2 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

sore spot.

food, fatitude.

buuut nooooooooooo,

Imagine a world without coffee. Without his cup-of-joe lets just say your doctor has to put up with all kinds of idiots so by the time they get to you they'll be like "You got splitting headache and aching joints? Walk it off you pansy ass motherfucker!"

It would be like a slightly less shitty version of Dr. Phil

2 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

sore spot.

food, fatitude.

buuut nooooooooooo,

As someone who has never smoked tobacco and isn't particular fond of the habit: yeah, the anti-smoking activists have gone way too far. Every reasonable thing, at least in America, was established back in the early 90s. But that wasn't good enough and they've just keep demanding more ever since.

Kind of the problem with activist groups: they can never admit the real war is over as that would mean going of business. Have to keep grasping at straws to maintain the illusion they are still needed.

28 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Imagine a world without coffee. Without his cup-of-joe lets just say your doctor has to put up with all kinds of idiots so by the time they get to you they'll be like "You got splitting headache and aching joints? Walk it off you pansy ass motherfucker!"

Trying to take my caffeine away would be a declaration of war☠️

2 hours ago, Darkpig said:

While I wouldn't care (caffeine has no effect on me whatsoever), it would certainly change the landscape of America and all of the other nations which its corporations have spread out to both literally and figuratively if every Starbucks vanished tomorrow. Would Krispy Kreme or Barnes and Nobles have ever risen to prominence without the pricey bean broth being conveniently sold all in one spot? Most humans seem to sleep walk their way through life even with the aid of coffee so I shudder to think of how inattentive they would be without it.

4 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

sore spot.

food, fatitude.

buuut nooooooooooo,

I'm not the one to care in the slightest for whataboutisms or any other form of 'tism that you may have, it doesn't take away from one of the most significant side-effects of cigarette smoking.

You also assume that I'd want too many more people on the planet to begin with. Honestly marketing the things as slow suicide would be the ethical thing to do. It might even convince a few people to change their minds on the subject of assisted suicide to people can choose the means of their final exit on their terms.

19 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

sore spot.

food, fatitude.

buuut nooooooooooo,

Smoking is the one thing different from the rest of habits. Smoking affects others.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:46 PM, FauxFurry said:

I'm not the one to care in the slightest for whataboutisms or any other form of 'tism that you may have, it doesn't take away from one of the most significant side-effects of cigarette smoking.

You also assume that I'd want too many more people on the planet to begin with. Honestly marketing the things as slow suicide would be the ethical thing to do. It might even convince a few people to change their minds on the subject of assisted suicide to people can choose the means of their final exit on their terms.

Smoking inspired people, kept soldiers in the battlefield from losing it.

Nowadays it's more PC to have a really nice arsenal, so when the non-smokers go ballistic, you'll be ready.

(where are we...well anyway total rant follows)

see, now, they want you to be all nervous and hyper,

fecund and deep in debt, it serves their purposes nicely.

Sitting on your ass meditating means you're not buying something,

you're not running the AC full blast to get the profit-margin up.

If you're fucking *happy* you're losing money for them.

I wondered if someone made a list, so I looked.

Forget that stupid commercial about meselthelioma, those vipers wanting to prey on your misery...what else...?

I thought, power-lines near schools (but that's paranoid ranting)

And cell phones (ditto)

um, natural gas fumes (Will I just get off the SJW bit already and show the damned list??)

O OK< here.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/oct/28/116-things-that-can-give-you-cancer-list

But if you were being sued for causing someone's cancer, Cigarettes do a great job of deflecting the issue.

Hot liquids can cause cancer.

I'm not mentioning coffee (god no) but they're saying that everything *else* that's too hot and a liquid can cause cancer.

Matter of fact, casually researching this, officious articles opposed each other.

"It does"

"It doesn't"

"Says you"

"I know you are but what am I"

So nevermind.

Annotation 2019-06-29 205654.jpg

1628526914_Annotation2019-06-29210917.jpg.0dc897dc57a38cd894b6750e1769e155.jpg

Yes happy and content people are the last thing the big corporations want.  Can't sell anything to people who are happy and content.

When I was still writing I could roll cigarettes without noticing and at the end of a writing session I'd stare at my full ashtray in a state of disbelief.  Nicotine stimulates the brain and a lot of the world's famous creative people were smokers.  These days I use a vape pen and I get vape liquid from a locally run small business in my country.  Big Tobacco wants in, but legislation keeps them out.

"XYZ causes CANCER!!!!"  Dude, everything causes cancer. 

This seems to be where we're at now.  Yeah some things are more likely to cause it (licking spent nuclear fuel for instance) but it seems like I can't go more than a few days without seeing something online about how W.H.O. or the gov't or some rando is saying that something else is now a cancer risk.