What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

13 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Seriously Disney  FUCK YOU.

Definitely shows just how embarrassingly out of touch with reality Disney's upper management has become. Any normal person wouldn't have thought twice about granting that request. Even a shamelessly greedy person who only cares about their personal gain would have known to grant it as declining it has "PR Nightmare" written all over in giant red letters. Just a reminder that Disney lives in its own corporate bureaucracy fantasy realm, completely alienated from the real world's rules.

2 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

1606499176_Annotation2019-07-08110643.thumb.jpg.161085c2bbc4dcbe01d405a314f4fac2.jpg

It's either this whole thread, or the noise in it, I have not figured that out.

I'm guessing the insiders here all watch a show or a podcast, but they might have been converted over, so I guess I could be wrong.

And I was just told, by someone who knows,

that my posts here are incoherent.

I request that people be way more specific about what they're going on about; quote a show, paste a link.

Otherwise it's all generic propaganda (that everyone here agrees with and supports vociferously)

This link I didn't really dig up it just sort of floated to the surface of google's news, might be relevant (Might not, I couldn't read it for free)

1007955183_Annotation2019-07-08112449.thumb.jpg.b9baba91e876b61e8d8d6937a4de7881.jpg

If I am to understand what you seem to be hinting at (sometimes I don't know if your posts are recursive Google Translations or not), you are under the impression that everyone complaining about so-called Social Justice Warriors are white males or that the SJWs themselves are not predominately straight white males,

Many of the users here aren't even from the United States of America so it isn't as if they are pushing for more monotony in cultural expressions.

Their constant complaints are about certain content being removed to appease other people rather than those people creating their own Moral Substitutes as Christians did when it was clear that they weren't going to be able to keep Popular Culture under their thumbs any longer.

No one even paid these people any mind until they started making demands to change popular culture rather than to augment it or to convince others to change by leading by example. Were they to simply try to out-compete their more 'degenerate' contemporaries, then they would no longer draw the ire of the masses much as the masses quit paying so much mind to the aforementioned Christians when they buggered off to their own little pieces of heaven on Earth where none of the 'filthy sinners' could reach them to taint their pure spirits or whatever have you.

You can copy-paste this definition of Propaganda into the online translation tool of your choice so that you don't make the same mistake that you made in your post again.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/propaganda

15 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

If I am to understand what you seem to be hinting at (sometimes I don't know if your posts are recursive Google Translations or not), you are under the impression that everyone complaining about so-called Social Justice Warriors are white males or that the SJWs themselves are not predominately straight white males,

Many of the users here aren't even from the United States of America so it isn't as if they are pushing for more monotony in cultural expressions.

Their constant complaints are about certain content being removed to appease other people rather than those people creating their own Moral Substitutes as Christians did when it was clear that they weren't going to be able to keep Popular Culture under their thumbs any longer.

No one even paid these people any mind until they started making demands to change popular culture rather than to augment it or to convince others to change by leading by example. Were they to simply try to out-compete their more 'degenerate' contemporaries, then they would no longer draw the ire of the masses much as the masses quit paying so much mind to the aforementioned Christians when they buggered off to their own little pieces of heaven on Earth where none of the 'filthy sinners' could reach them to taint their pure spirits or whatever have you.

You can copy-paste this definition of Propaganda into the online translation tool of your choice so that you don't make the same mistake that you made in your post again.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/propaganda

I came here to bury my post, not praise it. You're right, I should ignore what I don't agree or understand.

I don't understand because of vague references, and I only meant (o forget it)

5 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I came here to bury my post, not praise it. You're right, I should ignore what I don't agree or understand.

I don't understand because of vague references, and I only meant (o forget it)

As do we all. For me I hate it when random people say hello to me like they did their good deed for the day. It sucks even more when they ask you how you're doing like they give a fuck. I get that it is practice makes perfect thing but it still bugs me.

At the end of the day we post our shit on this website and people post their smart-ass remarks to those comments which is a contradictory term IMO as they are either smart or they are an ass but I guess you could say they are a smart-ass when they are smart but still perceived as an ass.

How many more kids have to die because of fucking irresponsible parents who ignores warning: DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN IN THE CAR ALONE!!!

Every year dozen of children dies in locked cars during the summer in our city because their parents think they will do their things faster without them. Well, they fucking wouldn't!

I beg you: if you have a child or children: DON'T LEAVE THEM IN THE CAR EVEN FOR ONE MINUTE BECAUSE THAT MINUTE CAN EASILY TURN TO 10 MINUTES OR MORE AND IT CAN BE DEADLY FOR THEM.

15 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

How many more kids have to die because of fucking irresponsible parents who ignores warning: DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN IN THE CAR ALONE!!!

Every year dozen of children dies in locked cars during the summer in our city because their parents think they will do their things faster without them. Well, they fucking wouldn't!

I beg you: if you have a child or children: DON'T LEAVE THEM IN THE CAR EVEN FOR ONE MINUTE BECAUSE THAT MINUTE CAN EASILY TURN TO 10 MINUTES OR MORE AND IT CAN BE DEADLY FOR THEM.

Same goes for the elderly. "Oh I'll only be 5 minutes" turns into 30 easily.

Sounds weird, but my old man picked up a penchant for sitting in the car, even if it was parked in the driveway. Became a problem come summertime. Found him sitting in the back seat of a sweltering car, half heatstroked, stewing in his own piss. He couldn't escape because the inside door handle on that particular end of the car doesn't work.

It's *his* car. He used to remember that...

Car stays locked now.

19 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

In my (and probably several other states in the US) we have a TransGuide system (what I like to call "Road Twitter").  During the summer they always put up additional "helpful" info/warnings/whatever, like "Never leave a child alone in a car".  Now in my mind, I always add lines to the "warnings", like for the "...alone in the car" one, I always add an additional "Leave a puppy with them, that way they are not alone."

Yeah, I know...  I need help...

On 7/9/2019 at 12:56 AM, darkassin7 said:

It grind my gears when i hear someone say fortnite.....

What about when they type it...  FORTNITE!

Sekai Books don't seem inclined to get off their collective ass and release the second volume of the Gate: Jietai manga in English.  They were going to release it last August, but claimed that "the print quality was below our standards" and haven't said shit about it since then. 

What pisses me off?

LAWMAKERS!

The simplest, most easy to understand circumstances are shifted, hammered, bent and transformed into page after page of walls of text.

Dear lawmakers: Who are you working for?

Are you really expecting real people to read that? And obey the law that is written there? Without making a mistake? When they can't understand what's the point of it?

Dear lawmakers, if you are too incompetent to do the simple job to express yourself clear and unmistakable: leave it to busdrivers, carpenters, bakers or children. Literally anyone could do better!

11 hours ago, worik said:

What pisses me off?

LAWMAKERS!

The simplest, most easy to understand circumstances are shifted, hammered, bent and transformed into page after page of walls of text.

Are you really expecting real people to read that? And obey the law that is written there? Without making a mistake? When they can't understand what's the point of it?

They make the wording a mess for a reason: so the politicians can abuse their power with the excessively vague parts and their corporate/bureaucrat buddies can get away with blatantly breaking the law via the confusing parts ("loopholes").

3 hours ago, worik said:

What pisses me off?

LAWMAKERS!

Dear lawmakers, if you are too incompetent to do the simple job to express yourself clear and unmistakable: leave it to busdrivers, carpenters, bakers or children. Literally anyone could do better!

> Indeed. Same is with our lawmakers, if not worst. There are numerous jokes in our country about our politicians. hearing or reading some of their new made laws make you either cry  or laugh. 

6 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Indeed. Same is with our lawmakers, if not worst. There are numerous jokes in our country about our politicians. hearing or reading some of their new made laws make you either cry  or laugh. 

What I find at once both funny and scary are the laws from literally centuries ago that have never been repealed.  I believe that in Pennsylvania it is, or at least was, the law that motorist in rural areas needed to stop every mile and shoot off a signal rocket to warn livestock of their approach.  How many people actually followed that law even when it was passed?!

23 hours ago, TheOzoneHole said:

What I find at once both funny and scary are the laws from literally centuries ago that have never been repealed.  I believe that in Pennsylvania it is, or at least was, the law that motorist in rural areas needed to stop every mile and shoot off a signal rocket to warn livestock of their approach.  How many people actually followed that law even when it was passed?!

Last time I traversed Pennsylvania, it was mostly @ 80 MPH to avoid getting asspacked by the speeding semi trucks...

People who suffer from unwarranted self-importance rub me the wrong way tbh. The same goes for the type of people who think they know more about you and your life than you do so they proceed to give you their unsolicited opinions when you never asked and then they get pissed when you tell them off for it lmao

5 hours ago, ToJKa said:

Speaking of outdated laws, "mockery of God" is illegal in Finland :classic_laugh:

Though only one sentence has ever been given for that over a (single passage in a) book, and that was over 60 years ago too.

there are lots of crazy laws that makes no sense or are now out of date.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/g4039/crazy-state-laws/?slide=40

I am sure there are many other crazy laws from other countries that members here belong to.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

I am sure there are many other crazy laws from other countries that members here belong to.

some of Canada's weapon laws, Eg:

replica firearms are banned/prohibited devices...BUT Airsoft guns that shoot over 366FPS are legal because "they are able to cause serious bodily harm"......yea WTF?, it's like a complete 180 of japans law.

pellet guns that shoot over 500FPS require a firearms license...but you can buy and own a flintlock rifle without a license.....HOWEVER a Percussion cap version of the exact same rifle dose require a firearms license.

brass knuckles are prohibited.....but only if they are made out of metal.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

some of Canada's weapon laws, Eg:

replica firearms are banned/prohibited devices...BUT Airsoft guns that shoot over 366FPS are legal because "they are able to cause serious bodily harm"......yea WTF?, it's like a complete 180 of japans law.

pellet guns that shoot over 500FPS require a firearms license...but you can buy and own a flintlock rifle without a license.....HOWEVER a Percussion cap version of the exact same rifle dose require a firearms license.

brass knuckles are prohibited.....but only if they are made out of metal.

Crap.. I can't go to Canada with my wooden brass knuckes.

On 7/12/2019 at 1:16 AM, Pork Type said:

Last time I traversed Pennsylvania, it was mostly @ 80 MPH to avoid getting asspacked by the speeding semi trucks...

? I actually had to go into the nearest large city this afternoon and the trucks weren't a problem, the loonie SUV owners though...