What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Our media and Marxist rhetoric is retroactively and slowly changing our history into an abomination of illogic. The more we erase, the more chances that as a society we'll repeat the huge mistakes of the past... Thought police is becoming real. Freedom of speech died 20 years ago (if you have an audience, otherwise you can say what you want.. but if you have an audience? Fuck that shit.. they take away your ability to be vocal by demonizing you). History is being changed to fit 'politically correct' views and teachers that try to teach truth are expelled or demonized. Those fighting for free speech are called Nazi's.. the FUCKING IRONY.. THE BLOODY FUCKING IRONY..

Anyway.. this pissed me quite much.. Disney is cutting into Toy Story 2's after credit scenes.. because the scene 'is not what Disney represents at this time'..

Don't they understand what Satire means? And that satire is the one option left, besides violence, to address difficult issues that are controversial and sensitive, or plain wrong.. but publicly accepted? (Fucking your 'way up' as actress was a meme long before memes existed.. come on.. be real now).

So they cut the scene because he was 'touching her inappropriately'.. I went through it frame by frame.

1) She OFFERS her hand first.

2) He touches it, gently.

3) He let go.

4) He offers a bigger part in TS 3..

Sociopathic media, especially how it harbors SJWs and encourages incest of thought. The certifiable blue check marks seem to gather a following of others who share their views and quickly drive away anyone who disagrees with them. That's how zealots, extremists, and cults work. Eventually they get so caught up in their own view of how the world works that they can't handle it when they realize the world doesn't work like they were led to believe. Or they start preaching endlessly and making everyone else miserable (i.e., SJWs). I'm just waiting for some of them to turn terrorist; it's the logical extreme of this sort of behavior.

I really needed to vent about humans being chihuahuas, the little things that bark and tattle when you come home late,

But it's fucking pointless.

A man went down to mexico (mexico's border) to yell at a politician, and sure enough a national newspaper picked it up (at least one).

The man must be so freakin proud, he barked and someone listened.

But you all do it to varying degrees.

Headhunters on jobs, listen to your inane garbage trashing some poor employee you've never met.

Wives listen to other wives.

Fucking forum members report other forum members.

(As if the sysop was so clueless he needed jimmy-olsen to tell him what was happening)

Hey you rant in PC-code, I'll rant about dogs, OK? 

I'm not (what's the word) blameless(?), I'm barking right now.

Sorry about that.

Keeping this short meant I left out all the intelligible parts;

Tattling is bad, mkay?

Fuck all those trendy labels.

---

(being still full of rant)

I wonder how those unarmed victim shootouts went, "He's got a gun!!" (bambambambambam*200)

Did anyone ask "where?"

If someone asked "Should I hire him?" and someone else said "I wouldn't"

ask the next question ("why?") or ask someone else.

I need to write like those eastern-bloc fifties-style-writers with a big dictionary and an arsenal of adjectives and acronyms.

I gloss, count the adjectives,, say "propaganda" and stop reading.

But many do read, many believe, hop on a bus to go yell whatever repeated phrase is in this month.

Don't believe the chihuahuas

(OK the rant tank is empty now, thanks)

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Our media and Marxist rhetoric is retroactively and slowly changing our history into an abomination of illogic. The more we erase, the more chances that as a society we'll repeat the huge mistakes of the past... Thought police is becoming real. Freedom of speech died 20 years ago (if you have an audience, otherwise you can say what you want.. but if you have an audience? Fuck that shit.. they take away your ability to be vocal by demonizing you). History is being changed to fit 'politically correct' views and teachers that try to teach truth are expelled or demonized. Those fighting for free speech are called Nazi's.. the FUCKING IRONY.. THE BLOODY FUCKING IRONY..

Anyway.. this pissed me quite much.. Disney is cutting into Toy Story 2's after credit scenes.. because the scene 'is not what Disney represents at this time'..

Don't they understand what Satire means? And that satire is the one option left, besides violence, to address difficult issues that are controversial and sensitive, or plain wrong.. but publicly accepted? (Fucking your 'way up' as actress was a meme long before memes existed.. come on.. be real now).

27 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Sociopathic media, especially how it harbors SJWs and encourages incest of thought. The certifiable blue check marks seem to gather a following of others who share their views and quickly drive away anyone who disagrees with them. That's how zealots, extremists, and cults work. Eventually they get so caught up in their own view of how the world works that they can't handle it when they realize the world doesn't work like they were led to believe. Or they start preaching endlessly and making everyone else miserable (i.e., SJWs). I'm just waiting for some of them to turn terrorist; it's the logical extreme of this sort of behavior.

If you can't beat them, join them...then beat them from within. Subversion is the very soul of Satire,

4Chan has already demonstrated just how easy it is to make them tie themselves into knots while trying desperately to avoid offending the wrong special interest group, all for the sake of a laugh. There is little chance that they withstand a sustained coordinated effort to erode their cult using the tools said cult has made available to the public.

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

If you can't beat them, join them...then beat them from within. Subversion is the very soul of Satire,

4Chan has already demonstrated just how easy it is to make them tie themselves into knots while trying desperately to avoid offending the wrong special interest group, all for the sake of a laugh. There is little chance that they withstand a sustained coordinated effort to erode their cult using the tools said cult has made available to the public.

It's fundamental ideology, on which they base their entire identity, currently. That's why even speech is being censored, especially speech.. Anything that threatens their ideology in turn threatens their identity. It is the sole reason why communist regimes killed 300 million people in the last century, much more than extreme right ever did. (Not opinion, just historical facts). Ideology is what can grip an entire society and is what makes way for atrocities such as the Third Reich and Russia under communist law (how much culture, true histories (not the rewritten ones) and art that was destroyed remains unfathomable).

It is the exact same drive that drove the inquisition, the fascists, the communists and all other ideologists: Their ideology was tied to their identity. Letting go of the ideology, means letting go of your most personal thing: Your identity. And most humans can't do that, they can't cope with a changing world view, humans are beings of habit, they stick with what works for them.

There is no fighting that. All we can do is educate and hope that we can cope, once again, when it ultimately comes to violence again... and pray to any deity you believe in that we won't destroy the world with our bombs, next time around.

Sorry for seeing it so bleakly, but it's simply the most statistical likely outcome for Western society to blow up in it's own face, historically speaking. This SJW crap is just the symptom of a culture losing it's identity, the very bonds that made it strong and made it survive for so many years. In no other time in western history were there so many people that doubted their own gender.. another classical example of a pure identity crisis; how hard that must be for the individual. It's part of a larger cultural issue that pops up every time, again and again, in great cultures. They become 'over' civilized and buckle under the weight of their bureaucracy due to lack of identity.

All great historical cultures show the same signs at the end of their life span. People began to question their culture, their identity, their sexuality.. it's all there in history. In the museums and books and documentaries.

(Also very sorry for being so preachy, just in that mood today. I'm not writing my words to anybody in particular, just quoting you because the subject matter of patterns in great cultures interest me greatly).

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

What boggles my mind is just how over successful some of those 4Chan pranks have been. There are now major media outlets who are 100% convinced the OK hand gesture has been co-opted by the white power movement. To the point where MK11 censored Johnny Cage making the hand gesture. 4Chan plays the progressive community like a fiddle.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:32 PM, winny257 said:

Eva, when I see this picture, then I could puke!

die-reichsten-menschen-der-welt.jpg

Fortune (EUR)  2019

Reveal hidden contents

# Name     Fortune (EUR)         Country
1 Jeff Bezo's 137.77 billion United States
2 Bill Gates 90.33 Billion United States
3 Bernard Arnault 87.65 billion France
4 Warren Buffett 74.59 billion United States
5 Mark Zuckerberg 62.31 billion United States
6 Larry Ellison 59.64 billion United States
7 Amancio Ortega 57.33 billion Spain
8 Carlos Slim Helu 54.76 billion Mexico
9 Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family 49.81 billion France
10 Michael Bloomberg 48.18 billion United States
11 Larry Page 45.5 billion United States
12 Mukesh Ambani 45.17 billion India
13 Jim Walton 44.8 billion United States
14 Sergey Brin 44.56 billion United States
15 Steve Ballmer 44.29 billion United States
16 Alice Walton 44.01 billion United States
17 S. Robson Walton 43.83 billion United States
18 Charles Koch 37.68 billion United States
19 David Koch 37.68 billion United States
20 Ma Huateng 34.97 billion China
21 Jack Ma 32.71 billion China
22 David Thomson 32.59 billion Canada
23 Sheldon Adelson 31.36 billion United States
24 Michael Dell 30.98 billion United States
25 Phil Knight 30.71 billion United States
26 Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. 30.63 billion Germany
27 Francois Pinault 29.85 billion France
28 Hui Ka Yan 29.32 billion China
29 Tadashi Yanai 27.14 billion Japan
30 Lee Shau Kee 27.08 billion Hong Kong
31 Li Ka-shing 26.82 billion Hong Kong
32 Jacqueline Mars 24.51 billion United States
33 John Mars 24.51 billion United States
34 Leonid Mikhelson 23.92 billion Russia
35 Brothers Chearavanont 22.69 billion Thailand
36 Joseph Safra 22.02 billion Brazil
37 Jorge Paulo Lemann 21.37 billion Brazil
38 Yang Huiyan 20.88 billion China
39 Gennady Timchenko 20.18 billion Russia
40 Vladimir Lisin 20.15 billion Russia
41 Dieter Schwarz 19.96 billion Germany
42 He Xiangjian 19.88 billion China
43 Masayoshi Son 19.76 billion Japan
44 Giovanni Ferrero 19.59 billion Italy
45 Wang Jianlin 19.2 billion China
46 James Simon's 18.85 billion United States
47 Rupert Murdoch 18.79 billion United States
48 Alexey Mordashov 18.72 billion Russia
49 Vagit Alekperov 18.65 billion Russia
50 Laurene Powell Jobs 18.62 Billion United States
51 Leonardo Del Vecchio 18.16 billion Italy
52 Susanne Klatten 17.36 billion Germany
53 Dietrich Mateschitz 17,3 billion Austria
54 Jim Simon's 16.89 billion United States
55 Chirathivat family 16.94 billion Thailand
56 Elon Musk 16.82 billion United States
57 Vladimir Potanin 16.64 billion Russia
58 Thomas Peterffy 16.47 billion United States
59 R. Budi Hartono 16.3 billion Indonesia
60 Michael Hartono 16.18 billion Indonesia
61 Ray Dalio 16.15 billion United States
62 Takemitsu Takizaki 15.51 billion Japan
63 Carl Icahn 15.49 billion United States
64 Dhanin Chearavanont 15.42 billion Thailand
65 Luke Walton 15.31 billion United States
66 Hinduja family 15.23 billion United Kingdom
67 Len Blavatnik 15.22 billion United States
68 Lee Man did 15.03 billion Hong Kong
69 Chalerm Yoovidhya & family 14.97 billion Thailand
70 Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken 14.94 billion Netherlands
71 Lee Kun-Hee 14.8 billion South Korea
72 Pallonji Mistry 14.79 billion Ireland
73 Theo Albrecht, Jr. 14.74 billion Germany
74 Leonard Lauder 14.73 billion United States
75 Stefan Quandt 14.59 billion Germany
76 Joseph Lau 14.5 billion Hong Kong
77 Donald Bren 14.37 billion United States
78 Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi 14.28 billion Thailand
79 Zhang Yiming 14.22 billion China
80 Stefan Persson 14,16 billion Swedes
81 William Ding 14.03 billion China
82 Mikhail Fridman 13.99 billion Russia
83 Hasso Plattner 13.91 billion Germany
84 Stephen Schwarzman 13.9 billion United States
85 Dietmar Hopp 13.84 billion Germany
86 Gina Rinehart 13.83 billion Australia
87 Pierre Castel & family 13.8 billion France
88 Gerard Wertheimer 13.69 billion France
89 Alain Wertheimer 13.69 billion France
90 Petr Kellner 13.49 billion Czech Republic
91 Kwong Siu-hung 13.47 billion Hong Kong
92 Iris Fontbona 13.23 billion Chile
93 Abigail Johnson 13.23 billion United States
94 Shiv Nadar 13.16 billion India
95 Heinz Hermann Thiele 13.11 billion Germany
96 German Larrea Mota Velasco 13.04 billion Mexico
97 Klaus-Michael Kuehne 12.43 billion Germany
98 Lui Che Woo 12.31 billion Hong Kong
99 Emmanuel Besnier 12.21 billion France
100 Uday Kotak 12.03 billion India

They should suffocate on the money :classic_wink:

I completely disagree with you on at least one of these.  Specifically Elon Musk.  The reason is that the man had a dream, he figured out what he needed to do to make it happen, and he DID it.  He's one of the few who actually did this, and he paid the price early on, for the long term goal.  Took massive hits on his time, and major risks to boot.  The big thing I give him the most credit for is something a very successful friend of mine once told me.  He's not afraid of failure.  Those of us who are nowhere near as successful almost invariably have that single factor to point to for our lack of success.  We treat failure as a stigma, something to be avoided, rather than what these people treat it as: a learning experience

So many successful people understand that failure can not be thought of as a negative, but rather as a positive.  'You failed!'  "No, I learned one way how not to do what I'm trying to do; and I learned a bunch in the process."  One of the things I see so often, and even in my own life, is an unwillingness to see a basic fact, that being "You have limited time.  Use it to your advantage.   Learn something new every day!

Musk has been open about some of his failures.  Watching his early rockets crash, before finally seeing one succeed is eye opening.

He also did things like understanding the hours add up.  Where can he cut unproductive time?  THAT is the true "secret" that less successful people just don't get.  There's so much wasted time that could be spent in planning for success, setting up for success, and working toward success, that unsuccessful people waste.

The trick, it seems, is figuring out what makes you happy, so that it's not work, but rather fun.  Not always, of course, but if you hate what you do for your income stream, you're well on your way to a miserable life.

To stay on topic: I just spent an hour after I should have left talking with men who are way higher in the organization, older, who have more life experience than me.  This is good.  What pisses me off is that this has always been the case for me.  I have always found that I can relate better with those older than myself, more mature than my age group.  This gets depressing when I think of what will happen to me in my older years, when there's no one left in that age bracket to learn from and talk to, and I'll have to go listen to my own generation and younger who are talking about useless shit that means absolutely nothing of any consequence in the long haul.  Ugh.

33 minutes ago, AKM said:

I completely disagree with you on at least one of these.  Specifically Elon Musk.  The reason is that the man had a dream, he figured out what he needed to do to make it happen, and he DID it.  He's one of the few who actually did this, and he paid the price early on, for the long term goal.  Took massive hits on his time, and major risks to boot.  The big thing I give him the most credit for is something a very successful friend of mine once told me.  He's not afraid of failure.  Those of us who are nowhere near as successful almost invariably have that single factor to point to for our lack of success.  We treat failure as a stigma, something to be avoided, rather than what these people treat it as: a learning experience

So many successful people understand that failure can not be thought of as a negative, but rather as a positive.  'You failed!'  "No, I learned one way how not to do what I'm trying to do; and I learned a bunch in the process."  One of the things I see so often, and even in my own life, is an unwillingness to see a basic fact, that being "You have limited time.  Use it to your advantage.   Learn something new every day!

Musk has been open about some of his failures.  Watching his early rockets crash, before finally seeing one succeed is eye opening.

He also did things like understanding the hours add up.  Where can he cut unproductive time?  THAT is the true "secret" that less successful people just don't get.  There's so much wasted time that could be spent in planning for success, setting up for success, and working toward success, that unsuccessful people waste.

The trick, it seems, is figuring out what makes you happy, so that it's not work, but rather fun.  Not always, of course, but if you hate what you do for your income stream, you're well on your way to a miserable life.

I have a different opinion, the greed of the people is second to none, there are some who do not get enough!
What do they want with all the money, they can never spend it in life.
when these people die, it is a agony for they. 
for the simple reason, that last shirt has no pockets, they can not take anything with them because it's a death shirt.
why are they not with less satisfied, because it just does not work.
As I said, hundreds of thousands of people die each year in Africa because they to starve.
These rich sacks are not just greedy, they are also unscrupulous!! :classic_wink:

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

I have a different opinion, the greed of the people is second to none, there are some who do not get enough!
What do they want with all the money, they can never spend it in life.
when these people die, it is a agony for they. 
for the simple reason, that last shirt has no pockets, they can not take anything with them because it's a death shirt.
why are they not with less satisfied, because it just does not work.
As I said, hundreds of thousands of people die each year in Africa because they to starve.
These rich sacks are not just greedy, they are also unscrupulous!! :classic_wink:

You bring up starvation, specifically in Africa which is an interesting point.  Remember what happened the last time the West, and specifically the United States tried to care about Africa?  Somolia, 1993.  The strong ruled, and kicked the UN and the U.S. out on their all powerful asses.  They knew damn well the realities of the world, and they worked it to their advantage.

What happened the next time Africa needed the world's help?  Yup, Rwanda.  Which, historically, was the West's doing, of course.  Drawing lines that broke apart local groups.  Business as usual.  Surprised when the region hits flashpoint, wondering why.

Solution?  Immigration, perhaps?  Let them come here, where opportunity exists.  Take a look at how that's worked out for Europe of late.  Not so good.

You can't move the numbers of people you're talking about.  You must allow them to help themselves in place.

Another issue.  The fact that those immigrants we do bring in each year are most often the ones who are the higher educated, the healthy, the strong.  (Case in point: the only truly rich person I ever knew was an immigrant.)  In short, the ones most likely to effect change, and improve the lot of the poor in their home regions.  (3:30-4:35)

Unfortunately, I can't find the other video I'm looking for, but it's talking about how you will always have those that "rise to the top", and those that don't, because they can't or won't put in the effort.  It's just a matter of life - until and unless something is done (by the masses) to change that.  But it'll never happen.  Why?  Because there are far, far too many people in the lot in life that you speak of, who see things like the movie A Bug's Life, smile, laugh, and shrug it off, going on to the next entertaining tidbit the next day.  The people at the top are SO secure that they even tell those at the bottom precisely what's going on... and it's lapped up as the entertainment the people have been told it is, rather than the lightbulb "So THAT'S what they're doing!!!" moment by the public.

As George Carlin said, people aren't interested in improving the planet, they're only interested in their own little habitat.  That's it.  If that weren't the case, things like global climate change would have been addressed seriously long ago.

Long story short, and far too bluntly: Nobody cares.  Okay, sure, not nobody, but far too few.  And most of those that claim to don't give a hoot about anything but their own immediate situation, and anyone but themselves.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:22 PM, FauxFurry said:

I pray to Dog every day for sheeple to wake up and start doing that very thing.

Another thing about sociopathic media is that it satisfies that psychological itch to do something about injustices without anyone having to do anything. They click a Like/Love/Agree button and suddenly that itch is satisfied...but nothing was actually done. It's slacktivism and I'm convinced it's just as much a reason for the rise of SJWs as safetyism is. They haven't actually done a fucking thing in regards to (insert cause here) and have no clue what it's really like to stand for something. If anything, they're just setting back the causes of tolerance and acceptance with their endless whining. At the very least those of us who've put ourselves out there and dealt with the realities have absolutely no respect for them because they're too chickenshit to do the same. I actually have more respect for my opposition than I do SJWs!

When an ignorant and point blank fucking stupid sister submits a totally bullshit job application behind your back, and the incompetent fucking jerkoffs give you a job, the icing on the cake is I was just stupid enough to entertain this and accepted the job lol my life sucks

12 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Hoax. I'm pretty sure this is a hoax/lies/exaggerated BS.. It's METRO.. keep that in mind.

I'm not sure enough though to do research, it just doesn't interest me enough.

But I'm calling it: BS.

The Independent, the Sun, The Mirror, and Daily Mail are carrying the story as well.  Kinda big if it's a hoax; regardless, fuck Disney with a capital F.

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

The Independent, the Sun, The Mirror, and Daily Mail are carrying the story as well.  Kinda big if it's a hoax; regardless, fuck Disney with a capital F.

From a legal perspective Disney has no case at all. This is not a commercial exploitation of their material, it's not intellectual property theft, none of the copyright rules apply.

I agree with your assessment on Disney, b.t.w.. It's so dumb that it seems like a hoax, that should say enough..

And how would this work.. I mean.. you order a gravestone at one of those gravestone maker places. You flush down 5k pound and say 'make it like this'.. who/where/what contacted Disney to ask for permission? I mean.. would you? If your son died.. call Disney first? Say.. 'Hey yes.. so my son died and I want to put Spiderman on his gravestone.. do you mind?'..

I don't see the gravestone maker do that either.. it would just cost them another job...

I also don't see a Disney representative visit the graveyard one day and say.. 'Hey let's sue that person for this gravestone..'..

The U.K. being how it is now; some petty official wouldn't allow the headstone unless the family got a waiver from Disney.  Disney refused, claiming it would tarnish the image of Spiderman by being associated with death.  That sounds like something that a corporation ran by woke retards would say.

3 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

The U.K. being how it is now; some petty official wouldn't allow the headstone unless the family got a waiver from Disney.  Disney refused, claiming it would tarnish the image of Spiderman by being associated with death.  That sounds like something that a corporation ran by woke retards would say.

It sounds more like what happens when some mid-level official who doesn't want to get into trouble with his bosses has to deal with a mid-level corporate manager who doesn't want to get into trouble with HIS bosses. If this gets enough media attention you can expect Disney to "get on board." (that is, if it's not a hoax)

33 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

But how does that 'official' get involved? This is between the gravestone maker, the cemetery and the person placing the gravestone.

There are no 'official' rules regarding gravestones (I did some googling but could easily have missed something).

https://www.housenameplate.co.uk/blog/blog/what-are-the-rules-surrounding-gravestones-in-a-cemetary/

So how does Disney get involved?

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

But how does that 'official' get involved? This is between the gravestone maker, the cemetery and the person placing the gravestone.

There are no 'official' rules regarding gravestones (I did some googling but could easily have missed something).

https://www.housenameplate.co.uk/blog/blog/what-are-the-rules-surrounding-gravestones-in-a-cemetary/

So how does Disney get involved?

Cemeteries/Crematoria are run by local authorities in the UK (usually the Parish or Town Council) hence the official, and have fairly strict rules to abide by.