On 8/22/2019 at 9:10 PM, Mud said:

Yes, COC still crashed whether I was doing it on the same character or the default new game Nord man. The CK could render the cell just fine though, so I couldn't imagine what was wrong. Best I can do is just plop the quartermaster, the ware barrels, and the shipment chest in the prison's main room and just pretend that's where the quest is supposed to proceed, I suppose.

I'm having the same problem with the basement. I would do the same but my CK is not cooperating. Could you upload your edited .esp?

Another weird glitch.  I was trying to do the chloe quest in helgen, but when I got to her prison cell she spawned in Dawnstar (and my fast travel disabled).  I shouldn't have to go to dawnstar to pick her up and bring her back to helgen to complete the quest. (especially since I'd have to go back and forth just to get the key to recruit her as a follower).  This has only happened once, but it did happen.

Is DCL somehow messing with carry weight?

I am currently testing the 8.3 SE conversion and its OCS patch, doing the princess alternate start, so i have the hobbledress on, and the game keeps nagging me with the "You are carrying too much.." message.

And no wonder, when i check my inventory, the carry weight is at -450.

Is DCL doing this for some reason? or is it DD?

This message is starting to annoy me to no end.

EDIT: it looks like its the hobble dress doing this.

Is there no better way to limit movement speed to slow walk?

2 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Is DCL somehow messing with carry weight?

I am currently testing the 8.3 SE conversion and its OCS patch, doing the princess alternate start, so i have the hobbledress on, and the game keeps nagging me with the "You are carrying too much.." message.

And no wonder, when i check my inventory, the carry weight is at -450.

Is DCL doing this for some reason? or is it DD?

This message is starting to annoy me to no end.

EDIT: it looks like its the hobble dress doing this.

Is there no better way to limit movement speed to slow walk?

Several ways are already in use by different devices. Only REALLY restrictive devices such as extremely tight hobble dresses (and maybe pet suits) modify carryweight in this method, and the reason is to prevent you from running. Others modify your speedmult, and they do not restrict you from running (but it will be a very slow run).

By the way, DCL and DD can also modify carry weight in your favor in two cases:

1. When you are gagged, your carry weight limit is increased by quite a lot AND all your food items disappear, letting you carry A LOT more than your normal limit.

2. When your arousal is high enough (and if that option is checked in the MCM) you get "your sexual desires make you stronger" which gives you +100 to carry weight limit. This effect is supposed to come and go according to arousal but sometimes script lag can occur between the change in the arousal and the update to the carry weight (so if you got raped by surprise and lost your arousal, you might have just enough time to fast travel to your home so you can unload some stuff there).

In both of the above cases, as soon as your original limit is reached you will start getting messages about carrying to much despite not being slowed at all.

Here is something that might interest you: A mod that removes specifically this message

[No I did not test it, nor did I miraculously have known it existed and pulled it from the back of my head. Just wondered if it exists, and lucky for you, it does :P]

On 8/25/2019 at 10:41 PM, vocal said:

I'm having the same problem with the basement. I would do the same but my CK is not cooperating. Could you upload your edited .esp?

I didn't change anything with the ESP, I only used the CK to get a look at the cell to see if I could figure out if anything was wrong. While I was at it, I grabbed the refIDs for the quest-relevant objects like the Quartermaster and Shipment Chest, and moved them into the main room with the console.

5 hours ago, Garagulu said:

Great mod, but somehow it make my game crashes randomly in whiterun

That log does not look healthy, there is a ton of errors during startup. Did you uninstall some mods in your current game? That's usually a risky thing. With a log like that, I would recommend starting over with a fresh new game.

But also check what @lastbytescout said. You may also need to balance your graphics options/mods, load order and/or adjustable mod features (like DCL's Number of Bound Girls) for better performance, especially in cities when you have several mods that add NPCs. Places with many NPCs are a terrible performance eater in a heavily modded Skyrim game (especially with Sexlab mods present on top of the many other mods and vanilla game functions that do things with NPCs).

Most importantly though, set up your game properly if you are playing with many mods or you won't get much enjoyment out of it. To my knowledge, this here is the most comprehensive guide for modding Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/? It is a very long guide, but well worth the effort. I haven't lost a single game due to savegame corruption since I started following that advice and my number of CTDs has been reduced drastically.

8 minutes ago, HeeroInferno said:

A question if I may.  What mod adds the dialogue option "Want to have some fun."?

If you type "want to have some fun" (with the quotes) in the search engine (and hit search) it indicates that it is from Deviously Enslaved Continued (DEC).

4 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

The last time that happened to me was caused by not having installed "HDT Physics Extension" and DCL spawning in some "Bound Girls" wearing HDT cuffs.

I'd check the HDT-PE install and/or for testing set the number of "Bound Girls" to 0 in the DCL MCM.

i'll try thx u^^

3 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

That log does not look healthy, there is a ton of errors during startup. Did you uninstall some mods in your current game? That's usually a risky thing. With a log like that, I would recommend starting over with a fresh new game.

But also check what @lastbytescout said. You may also need to balance your graphics options/mods, load order and/or adjustable mod features (like DCL's Number of Bound Girls) for better performance, especially in cities when you have several mods that add NPCs. Places with many NPCs are a terrible performance eater in a heavily modded Skyrim game (especially with Sexlab mods present on top of the many other mods and vanilla game functions that do things with NPCs).

Most importantly though, set up your game properly if you are playing with many mods or you won't get much enjoyment out of it. To my knowledge, this here is the most comprehensive guide for modding Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/? It is a very long guide, but well worth the effort. I haven't lost a single game due to savegame corruption since I started following that advice and my number of CTDs has been reduced drastically.

yes i think uninstalled something during the game, but i do not remember clearly....i will restart the game and for now i thx u...i will let u know in future how it's going and if i solved ^^ ( obviously i'll have a look to the guide!)

1 hour ago, Sam19823 said:

sorry i asking this and sorry i bad on EN but im new with this mod and want disabled the ( came here women ) when u speaking with npc how can i disabled this ? Can some one help me ...!

Turn off misogyny in the consequences tab of the MCM

or set males demand sex to 0 if you want to still be punished for being raped.

Spoiler
On 7/8/2019 at 10:19 AM, Zaflis said:

The loot from chest is not 100% guaranteed to be there. If you want to cheese it a bit, save the game before opening a boss chest. If item is not there, load game and try again.

On 6/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Save your game before opening the next boss chest.  If the shipment isn't in there, reload and try again.  Rinse and repeat until you get it.  :) There's a way  you could add the item to your inventory with the console (player.additem xxxxxxxx) but you'd need its name to get its RefID and I don't know what its called.  :/

While doing Chloe's quest, i am supposed to find something in a specific bandit boss's chest, but its not there.

In the posts i quoted above, ppl say that the item may not be there and thats somehow normal (???).

It doesn't make sense to me that this would be by design, but if it is a bug then it doesn't make sense it wouldn't be fixed already.
I guess i just want to know whether i should fix it, or just leave it be?

EDIT: Nevermind, i made a mistake, the item was in the chest.

On 8/21/2019 at 7:19 AM, nightfury23 said:

Having a problem with skyrim CTD whenever i get sent to Dagonar prison the moment the room pops it crashes

On 8/28/2019 at 12:01 PM, Garagulu said:

Great mod, but somehow it make my game crashes randomly in whiterun ( i know is this because if i deactivate loot, there are no more crashes), i attach the load order....maybe someone can help to figure out what's happening while i am testing it (sorry for my english guys)

I have an Idea because the "Dagonar Prison CTD" and the "Random CTD" problem.

Is it possoble that the File "data/meshes/devious/heretic/restraints/PrisonerChains01.nif" is the Problem?

(Maybe you can try to rename or move the file and try again.)

5 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

i saw the u have to find a special coller to start that rubber doll thing it, but how do i find it?

It is a random DCL event just like the normal restraints. Go to the "events" tab in the MCM and set the "rubber doll" weight to something higher to increase the chance that the next time you get a DCL event, it will be that.

On 8/27/2019 at 11:31 AM, atetete said:

Hi, I was wondering if there will be more customization options for crime handling? 

Not if you don't bother to say what kind of customizations options you'd like to see.  Doesn't mean Kimy will do them but you can be sure that if you don't ask she won't know what you desire.

9 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

i saw the u have to find a special coller to start that rubber doll thing it, but how do i find it?

In addition to the random chance as thedarkone1234 said, I think Farengar has a dialogue that will equip the rubber doll collar on you, something about love spells IIRC cant check right now.