22 minutes ago, Luminae said:

how am i suppose to get out of the bondage mittens? 

It is very difficult without the help of an NPC.

You can struggle out of them, or there is a small chance that you can successfully unlock them yourself, but you will probably lose a few keys in the process.

4 hours ago, Luminae said:

how am i suppose to get out of the bondage mittens? 

Depends on your DD's MCM settings. It's tough to hold keys with the hardcore mode but it seems to be more trouble in general for most other mod events. You regularly drop items that scripts try to insert into your inventory and it's not really fun. Without hardcore it is easier to get a key to unlock yourself.

On 6/22/2019 at 6:32 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

This phenomenon is also occurring with the mod Sexy Bandit Captives, it has to do with something the Civil War code is doing, not DCL or SBC or any other mod whose NPCs get pulled into Whiterun.

Has the resolution been already found, sir?

On 8/28/2019 at 5:40 PM, Fenroo said:

Kind of a strange problem. Leon and Leah are where they are supposed to be, and they will gladly become my follower, but all their dominant attributes/conversations are gone. Is there some setting I am missing?

I think you have to do Leon’s quest first now before you can become their slave.

12 hours ago, Tenri said:

In addition to the random chance as thedarkone1234 said, I think Farengar has a dialogue that will equip the rubber doll collar on you, something about love spells IIRC cant check right now.

is that true? because i have some buggs but i don't have that dialoge

Spoiler

Can somebody please confirm how the "Premiun Line Shackles" are supposed to work during Chloe's quest (put on after talking to Nazeem)?

Specificaly: are the hands supposed to be bound in front?

...because (in DCL 8.3 SE i am currently testing) they are bound in front for the player char, but Chloe keeps walking perfectly unaffected - yet she is wearing the same set of restraints, so it should be the same for her.

I dont see any errors in the papyrus log, and i only see "FNIS aa SetAnimGroup" being called for player's base (0x7) and nothing for Chloe.

Now i could be wrong, but i think i remember that for a brief moment i saw Chloe being bound the same way, but she reverted back to "unbound" animations after we left Hall of Dead.

I just need to know how is it supposed to be, or whether this is some known issue?

EDIT:

I tried again from the first meeting with Nazeem and indeed, Chloe is using correct animations only until the point of exiting the Halls of the Dead.

The moment we step out to Whiterun, she is walking normally again.

Is this normal or not?

EDIT2: Sorry, i forgot there is a dedicated DCL SE BETA thread, so i moved this over there.

20 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Not if you don't bother to say what kind of customizations options you'd like to see.  Doesn't mean Kimy will do them but you can be sure that if you don't ask she won't know what you desire.

Well, for starters just the basics:
- Customizing at what bounty level which punishments apply
- Customizing whether the bounty is payable or not. And maybe on which levels
- Ability to disable DCU arrest dialogue option altogether? This option might be there though - I don't remember and I can't check right now

On 8/29/2019 at 4:33 PM, Zelden2718 said:

I have an Idea because the "Dagonar Prison CTD" and the "Random CTD" problem.

Is it possoble that the File "data/meshes/devious/heretic/restraints/PrisonerChains01.nif" is the Problem?

(Maybe you can try to rename or move the file and try again.)

i am listening bt sorry i don't know what u are talking about...how can it be the problem?

On 8/28/2019 at 6:11 PM, El_Duderino said:

That log does not look healthy, there is a ton of errors during startup. Did you uninstall some mods in your current game? That's usually a risky thing. With a log like that, I would recommend starting over with a fresh new game.

But also check what @lastbytescout said. You may also need to balance your graphics options/mods, load order and/or adjustable mod features (like DCL's Number of Bound Girls) for better performance, especially in cities when you have several mods that add NPCs. Places with many NPCs are a terrible performance eater in a heavily modded Skyrim game (especially with Sexlab mods present on top of the many other mods and vanilla game functions that do things with NPCs).

Most importantly though, set up your game properly if you are playing with many mods or you won't get much enjoyment out of it. To my knowledge, this here is the most comprehensive guide for modding Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/? It is a very long guide, but well worth the effort. I haven't lost a single game due to savegame corruption since I started following that advice and my number of CTDs has been reduced drastically.

started a new game, really new!! like enter>>>create avatar>>>wait for mods registration>>>> save&exit...and the log yet seems buggy...now i really can't see a way out for this missing files...( that's the new log)

On 8/28/2019 at 5:44 PM, lastbytescout said:

The last time that happened to me was caused by not having installed "HDT Physics Extension" and DCL spawning in some "Bound Girls" wearing HDT cuffs.

I'd check the HDT-PE install and/or for testing set the number of "Bound Girls" to 0 in the DCL MCM.

done, but girls are still there, have i to sleep a month after deactivation? xD

Papyrus.0.log

Any ideas why would Chloe attack Shady Sam (added to Dawnstar by SLAL) on sight?

He is a member of the following factions:

- CrimeFactionPale "The Pale" [FACT:0002816E]

- JobMerchantFaction [FACT:00051596]

- ARTHLALShadySamServicesFaction [FACT:7806B47B]

...none of which seems to be a problem when i add them to anybody else.

EDIT: he is not even defending himself, he doesn't even unsheath his weapon

...and Chloe just keeps swinging at him like a crazy person, until i kill him via console.

EDIT2: It seems to be the CrimeFactionPale after all.

After removing him from that faction, Chloe doesn't mind him anymore.

10 hours ago, Garagulu said:

i am listening bt sorry i don't know what u are talking about...how can it be the problem?

The point is: I'm not sure if this is realy the problem becouse i have 2 major differences in my game.

1. I'm playing a privat SSE convertion of Verison 8.3

2. I'm playing on Linux (Windows Skyrim with WINE/Proton)

But i don't think Linux is the problem. I have absolutly no crash with Skyrim with exeption of this one Mod/File. And i have over 100 Mods without any problem. And after seeing that 2 more people have this problem, I thought it might be the same problem. So I wanted to give a hint that it might be related to this file.

Background

I had a similar problem with my skyrim. My game crashes at the start of the Prison Quest. And Sometimes it crashes randomly in bigger Cities like Whiterun. I found that there was a connection between the CTD's and Events of this Mod.

I spent some time looking for the cause of this crashes. This was easy becouse i play skyrim with WINE/Proton on Linux. I used a system call trace diagnostic tool (strace) and and checked the hard drive file operations. I got a very obvious result. Everytime i got a CTD the File "data/meshes/devious/heretic/restraints/PrisonerChains01.nif" was the last loaded NIF File. I deletet this file an now my game works without any problems. I played for hours without any crash.

7 hours ago, Zelden2718 said:

I spent some time looking for the cause of this crashes. This was easy becouse i play skyrim with WINE/Proton on Linux. I used a system call trace diagnostic tool (strace) and and checked the hard drive file operations. I got a very obvious result. Everytime i got a CTD the File "data/meshes/devious/heretic/restraints/PrisonerChains01.nif" was the last loaded NIF File. I deletet this file an now my game works without any problems. I played for hours without any crash.

Heretic restraints cause CTD's if you haven't done your HDT body and mods right. HDTExtensions is required, XPMSE skeleton and HDT body preset in Bodyslide (batch build all with it). But since you say you are using SSE you are in a bit of trouble, because there is no easy way to install HDT. It's going to be hard if not impossible task to be fair, but i haven't followed the SSE thread so i don't know how the current situation is. There could be tips at least.

17 hours ago, vostok238 said:

Now that DD has all those lovely rope restraints, would it be possible to add Rope as an available theme on the Misc. Options menu?

I'd love to have ropes be the most common restraint in my world.

You can kinda make a workaround to make it happen. Carry rope restraints or you (I think the dollmaker sells them, or you can console them into the invertory) and set the event of self-bondage gas trap to a very high chance. As long as you have mostly rope on you, the chance for it to be chosen is greater.

9 hours ago, Zelden2718 said:

The point is: I'm not sure if this is realy the problem becouse i have 2 major differences in my game.

1. I'm playing a privat SSE convertion of Verison 8.3

2. I'm playing on Linux (Windows Skyrim with WINE/Proton)

But i don't think Linux is the problem. I have absolutly no crash with Skyrim with exeption of this one Mod/File. And i have over 100 Mods without any problem. And after seeing that 2 more people have this problem, I thought it might be the same problem. So I wanted to give a hint that it might be related to this file.

Background

I had a similar problem with my skyrim. My game crashes at the start of the Prison Quest. And Sometimes it crashes randomly in bigger Cities like Whiterun. I found that there was a connection between the CTD's and Events of this Mod.

I'll give it a chanche, thx u?

EDIT final: I think this is a mod conflict, sorry if anyone wasted their time at this post. I'll have to track it down from here.

856 pages and I'm not really sure what to even search for on this.. So, I'll post what I've come across. I'm mainly looking for someone that might know a likely culprit and I'll track it down from there.

I purposefully got myself sent to the prison, went through the initial stuff with the guard. Told I'll be put into restraints, they show equipped in my inventory but don't show on my character (EDIT1: forgot to mention, when the Falkreath Guard sends me off, they speak of locking me in a restraint but that never happens either). Using the Game's UUNP conversions, and when I fail an attempt at seduction or other stuff outside the prison (Falkreath is where I started, got myself in trouble with a 'shopping list' and again getting sent very far away) and get equipped with a bodysuit and loads of other stuff, it equips fine and I can see it on my toon, even gives the various removal options if I try to unequip it. Just not in the prison. I have the Prisoner Dress/Gag/Leg Restraints but the don't show on her body and can be removed/equipped at will. I have a pretty big load order, but as stated above just looking for a potential culprit (specific mod, script issue, odd conflict, etc) that could cause something like this and I'll take it from there.

EDIT2: Strange thing in Bodyslide, if I try to just build a single piece of DD gear that has HDT at the end of it, I can't see any body presets in the dropdown. But if I choose the same piece that doesn't have HDT, I see all of my body presets. But if I try to build a random piece of armor I have installed that's HDT-ready, it shows my presets fine.

My first time using this mod, but I regret not trying it out sooner! All the devious stuff gives a very interesting way to play through to a point of satisfaction with Oldrim :) Thanks in advance for any pointers that can be given.

On 11/23/2018 at 8:24 PM, Zaflis said:

I'm a little worried for Ysolda in Whiterun now. I had [Restraints] dialog appear once during early days of my character so since then she's been walking around in armbinder and blindfold. I always start a chat when walking by, but i only saw [Restraints] once... She wanted more so now cuffs are on too. What i don't get is why the dialog option doesn't appear more often, and why they don't want free from the bonds after propably 2 months or more of ingame time?

In the MCM i don't see there being a way to increase frequency of the dialog. Solicitation seems to be there always but not this, also i had set chance for npc to ask getting free to 40%. I have never seen that happen in 6.x or 7.x.  Just now quick test in Whiterun, talked to female npcs and first one had [Restraints] appear (i didn't select it), then no other npc after that.

I seem to have the same problem on DCL 8.3 with the "Tie Me Up!" quest for Dollmaker.

I equipped the Rubber suit that Dollmaker gave me, and went to speak with some woman in front of the Inn.

The "[Restraints]" dialogue option appeared and i used it, but the woman reported me to a guard.

Since then i did not see the "[Restraints]" option again, and i tried talking to every woman in Dawnstar.

I am wearing the ruber suit, the "Bondage Dialogue Enabled" in DCL MCM is checked, the quest shows in quest log, console confirms the quest is running, but no "[Restraints]" dialogue option seem to ever appear again.

Are there some other conditions i missed?

EDIT: Found the problem.

One of the conditions on the "[Restraints]" dialogue is that player must NOT be wearing anything with keyword zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (used on yokes, armbinders, elbowbinders, ropebinders, straitjackets, prisoner chains, HR iron cuffs, steel shackles, rubber gloves, petsuit, ...and maybe others i missed).

DCU doesn't convey this information to player, and if player happens to be wearing some of these heavy bondage devices (in my case it was a yoke some guard gave me after i was reported), the confusion is ON.

@Kimy I suggest that particular keyword condition be removed from the "[Restraints]" dialogue.
Not only because player is not being told about it, but also because i think it defeats the purpose of that quest (it is a service in exchange for keys - so it makes sense that player would want to do that quest most when restrained and wants to get free, or to remove some of the restraints, which could be one of those heavy bondage devices).

EDIT2: i realized the reason for the dialogue not to appear when wearing any heavy bondage device, is that realisticaly, the player shouldn't be able to tie anybody else while being so severly restrained, so at least let the player know about this somehow.

Maybe allow the "[Restriants]" dialogue to show, but do not show any choices except something like "hey, you can't do this while wearing heavy bondage device".