14 hours ago, Aki K said:

I've discovered a minor glitch with the bound queen quest.

Once a character has spoken to the guy in the college (Or if at anytime you use the safeword option in the MCM) the game stops automatically activating quest markers for quests.  You have to manually turn on quest markers everytime you get a new quest, even after bound queen is finished.

For the most part it is minor, but can be annoying for chain quests like the thieves guild, mages college, dark brotherhood, etc.  Anything where one quest ends and starts another.

The game never auto-activated quest markers for me. I didn't even know it is an option XD

EDIT: I just had a loading screen tip which says a new quest will not be activated unless you have no active quests at all. If yours used to auto-activate, it might have been a mod.

A little idea I came up with while I was raped by a few ghosts:

The Haunted Collar:

This collar looks like a ghost, by which I mean it is part transparent and blue (or gray, like "become ethereal" shout effect). While equipped with that collar, you can't wear clothes and every <configurable> time the collar has a chance to summon a ghost that rapes you (the ghost could possibly be invisible completely to give the rape an even more "possessed" vibe. I got such rapes in places where there are dragon priest ghosts which are invisible in far range and don't appear if they rape you), or summon a haunted bondage item which is also ghosty-looking and is completely inescapable but disappears after a <configurable> amount of iterations (for example, if I set my iteration length to 1 hour, and the amount to 2, then every hour I am either raped or given a haunted item, and this item will last with me for 2 hours, which means I can't have more than two items at the same time, so my gameplay isn't too hindered at any point). Maybe it can even be combined with estrus integration for some tentacle ghosts?

The collar is unlockable by 3 head keys, but attempting to unlock it can only be done while ethereal (I hope this part programmable), so you will have to use the shout in order to unlock it. Which might be difficult if the collar decides to gag you (in which case you will have to wait for the gag to disappear). Maybe also a configurable amount of days in which it is not unlockable, like with the slave collar. [I was thinking about this collar as a semi-quest item. Not like the rubber doll or the cursed collar, but more like the slave, slut or whore collar. This is why I limited the removal process to something relatively simple and not a quest to some ghostly realm and such]

The collar could also function as if you have cursed plugs in you, and react to magic or randomly tease you.

Maybe in order to avoid race conditions and such, the collar should "scare off" normal rapists.

If we really want the collar to be even less gameplay-hindering, it could maybe summon some ghost to fight for you in times your hands are bound.

What do you guys think?

Hello, I have always loved this mod for being super customizable, which is ideal for my RP gameplay style, where i can define and manage most events by myself. I was, however, very frustrated with a new DCL Prison. I didnot find any way to disable it in MCM, even disabling functions and events in debug section wont help, i didnot find it even in script sources.

Ideally, it would be great to be able to customize it like it is done with public indecency  outcomes, but it must be possible to quickly disable this, at least.

Also, a minor remark:

Solicitation dance rape chance depends on the rape chance itself and if the last is low, go figure - it would be better to separate this chances.

9 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The game never auto-activated quest markers for me. I didn't even know it is an option XD

EDIT: I just had a loading screen tip which says a new quest will not be activated unless you have no active quests at all. If yours used to auto-activate, it might have been a mod.

No.  My unmodded Xbox skyrim editon used to do it as well.  What they mean by that is that if you already have an active quest it won't auto mark a new one.  But if you turn off markers for that quest (or if that quest ends) the next quest you get should auto-activate.  Once bound queen starts (or more specifically once I talk to the guy in the college) it stops all-together.

1 hour ago, rapeme4real said:

I'm attempting to Create a plugin to allow for me to wear certain things with the whore collar. would it be possible for you to  explain howto not let it shock me if when I'm simply wear a diaper and a binky? please? :)

Make sure the items aren't tagged with the normal armor/clothing keywords.

22 hours ago, whatto51 said:

Hello, I have an issue with the courier delivery. Every time I complete it, the yoke is removed, but can't get rid of the yoked animation. Any suggestion?

Thanks

I’m also having problems with the courier delivery in that my yoke WON’T come off. I sit and listen to their dialogue, the quest completes, and the yoke just stays on. And since I’m usually out of keys anyway at this point, I’m forced to resort to console commands to get new keys. Oh and for some reason the frigid wash potions seem to be broken on me. I’ll take one but my arousal meter won’t go down at all.

On 8/16/2019 at 7:27 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

A little idea I came up with while I was raped by a few ghosts:

The Haunted Collar:

This collar looks like a ghost, by which I mean it is part transparent and blue (or gray, like "become ethereal" shout effect). While equipped with that collar, you can't wear clothes and every <configurable> time the collar has a chance to summon a ghost that rapes you (the ghost could possibly be invisible completely to give the rape an even more "possessed" vibe. I got such rapes in places where there are dragon priest ghosts which are invisible in far range and don't appear if they rape you), or summon a haunted bondage item which is also ghosty-looking and is completely inescapable but disappears after a <configurable> amount of iterations (for example, if I set my iteration length to 1 hour, and the amount to 2, then every hour I am either raped or given a haunted item, and this item will last with me for 2 hours, which means I can't have more than two items at the same time, so my gameplay isn't too hindered at any point). Maybe it can even be combined with estrus integration for some tentacle ghosts?

The collar is unlockable by 3 head keys, but attempting to unlock it can only be done while ethereal (I hope this part programmable), so you will have to use the shout in order to unlock it. Which might be difficult if the collar decides to gag you (in which case you will have to wait for the gag to disappear). Maybe also a configurable amount of days in which it is not unlockable, like with the slave collar. [I was thinking about this collar as a semi-quest item. Not like the rubber doll or the cursed collar, but more like the slave, slut or whore collar. This is why I limited the removal process to something relatively simple and not a quest to some ghostly realm and such]

The collar could also function as if you have cursed plugs in you, and react to magic or randomly tease you.

Maybe in order to avoid race conditions and such, the collar should "scare off" normal rapists.

If we really want the collar to be even less gameplay-hindering, it could maybe summon some ghost to fight for you in times your hands are bound.

What do you guys think?

idea of the week.....

can we have it...  

pretty please ?

but apart from the new collar, i have a problem, with the yoke of shame..

i got caught by a guard for beeing forced to give Balimund in rifton a blowjob, and got punished by a yoke of shame.

now that i served my sentence and got the text about hearing the "click" and beeing able to remove it now,

i still  only have the option of "carry on" if i try to remove it....

On 8/16/2019 at 7:27 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

What do you guys think?

I like the idea.

What I like more is the idea of getting addicted or compelled to do certain things. If the people arround you don´t get a clue until it is to late, it is even better.

The Possesed Mask

During the second century of the Fourth Era on the Isle of Artaeum a young Journeyman of the Psijic Order made experiments with restoration magic. He invented a mask to quicken face restoration after serious accidents that left scars in the face. To lessen the instrusive visuals of a mask the young monk made a version with a beautiful face and long flowing hair. Little did he know, that his experiments were recognized by Sheogorath. One night the daedric prince was sneaking in his study and gave the restoration mask a little twist.

The twist itself manifested during the first minutes wearing it. The daedric influence would tighten the mask itself around the head of the wearer making it almost invisible except the long hair. Soon it would worm into the thougts of the victim. Slowly but surely the victim is compelled to behave in a much ... let´s say erotic... manner. First the libido was increased making the victim much more pliable to sexual advances. After a few hours the libido was heated up in a way, the wearer coudn´t stand the feeling of normal clothes. Everything had to be tight and formfitting. To be more compelling to the opposite or even the same sex was the most important thing to the victim. Soon the influence was strong enough to rewrite the wearers thoughts about how to approach anyone, asking each and every person for relieve of the burning heat between his/her legs. Only a few minutes after an orgasm the victim again was ensnared from the mask. At first the young monk was amused of the servitude of his first patient. But soon he discovered the patient was not only thankful but compelled to service him in any way. Shocked he thought, he made a mistake in his enchanting and tried to disable the mask. The only thing working was to cut the mask with a powerfull enchanted scalpel. Because the mask was tight around the wearers head, the use of a scalpel would harm the victim. Again the monk enchanted an item with powerful restoration magic. This time he made the tool not permanent but used a great soulgem to provide the power. The soulgem just had engough energy for a one time use. Unfortunatley the enchantment prevented the wearer from being harmed but also sealed the damage to the mask after a few seconds. The enchantment of the mask prevented the mask from being destroyed.

The fall of the Isle of Artaeum made both items disappear. Rumors say the mask sometimes is used by Sheogorath for entertainment. It is told he is making it part of one or the other treasure in a ruin. As soon as the victim gets old, the restoration part of the mask is changing the wearers face loosing the tightness and releasing the vicitim into a life with a high libido and a broken mind. Some whores babble about being the wearer of the mask for several years. The scalpel itself was never found. Rumor say it was / is guarded by an old dragon...

• Stage 0
    • The Possesed Mask is equipped
  • Stage 10
    • During the first hours the arousal is increased (possible MCM setting)
  • Stage 20
    • Victim doesn´t like to wear Armor; Devious clothing feels so much better
    • the victim is compelled to use Devious Clothing / Devices; the feeling to wear more and more devices is increasing
    • Items found, should follow an order and a visual scheme; starting with items that are possible beneath clothing to items worn as an outer layer
    • Items are locked as long as the mask is still a part of the scheme
    • this stage is repeating, till the scalpel is found or the mask is removed (MCM timer)
  • Stage 30
    • In a ornament treasure (or a dead dragon) the scalpel is found (MCM setting of probability)
  • Stage 40
    • The scalpel has to be powered by a greater soulgem
  • Stage 50
    • The mask could be removed
  • Stage 60
    • Using head- , body- , arm- and legrestraints keys the equipped items could be removed
    • as long as the last part is removed, the pliable state to sex and the high libido of the victim persists
  • Stage 100
    • Quest end

The quest is repeatble as long as Uncle Sheo wants to have fun :)

Regards

Rogwar

On 8/10/2019 at 4:02 PM, Malphias said:

Well, that brings up my next point. I got a time release chastity belt slapped on by a guard and I just looked at taking it off...but there was a 'masturbate' option. So I tried that. Big mistake. My character was hit with a loading screen and when the game returned I was no longer in Riften, my graphics system was all messed up with invisible meshes, I was floated  high into the air and after the maturbation fell to my death resulting in loading my save...and doing it again...and again. So...another feature bites the dust. Don't fucking touch the masturbate button.

By the way, what are your settings? You aren't getting hit with shackles with every chest you open? Can the arousal modifier be turned off? I'll have a look it a moment when I get back in game.  At 5% I should good 95 out of a 100 chests.

It has been upsetting. I have spent all day at level 1 as I keep tweaking settings and starting again with a save. Or, starting again with a save then tweak. Having a hard time adjusting Adventure, Approach, Horrible Harassment and this one. Before I got this one I was never touched by anyone but guards. Now I can't go into a city...I'll be gangbanged by everyone and setting up an animation takes forever so to do that  over and over and over and over and over again...gets old too. May have it smoothed out some, need more time before I'd know for sure.

The "appear in the air" bug is a bug where for some strange reason the damned game refuses to move the "marker" where the sex is supposed to occur from the zero coordinate of the game (absolute game center).  Back up to a previous save and perform a sex act INDOORS or in a dungeon which somehow fixes that game bug (at least for a while). 

Right now it sounds like you are just reloading the save created after the masturbation got started so reloading that save puts you into that bug unavoidably.  Alternatively you could open the console while still in the air and use the TGM command to make your actor live through the fall and then run from the giant (turn off TGM after you land).

Frankly, right now there are so many items and options in this mod that it takes a while to get a feel for the mod and to determine exactly how you want it to operate in your game and with how you want your character to act in the game.  It is easier for those of us who used the early versions of the mod and learned the ins and outs before it got so complex.

The mod is designed to make straight forward game play difficult so in part your frustration is in fact the desired goal of the mod but you can in fact turn down the mod to make it more rare and seemingly more random that you get events.

On 8/15/2019 at 2:55 AM, windlepoons said:

PS in case anyone is in a similar position, I found it a good idea to lock or block arousal in Sexlab Arousal.

Or just turn off the option to add arousal to the chances you'll get an event.  No point in breaking other mods just to make this one work when this one already has an option to not use arousal.

1 hour ago, MetZwerg said:

i have a problem, with the yoke of shame..

i got caught by a guard for beeing forced to give Balimund in rifton a blowjob, and got punished by a yoke of shame.

now that i served my sentence and got the text about hearing the "click" and beeing able to remove it now,

i still  only have the option of "carry on" if i try to remove it....

just in case that this was not noted below the other part of my post....

1 hour ago, MetZwerg said:

it was always timed, and usually, when you get the text, you are able to remove it, but just that just not happens at the moment....

even npc´s/followers could not remove it...

At least last time I checked, vendors can remove the yoke of shame via the normal dialogue "I have been locked in restraints" if they choose to remove ALL restraints from you. [It doesn't work on the timed belt, but for some reason does work on the yoke, and on the rubber doll suit btw, which is clearly unintended). They can even do that before the timer is off (in which case, you will still get notified when the timer gets off, for some reason). Might as well give it a try now.

P.S. Thanks for supporting my idea :)

im having an issue with this mod activating its features when they are unchecked in the MCM. npcs have breast growth even when body resize is turned off, and when i tweak the slider back to .1, their bodies return to normal. Also, even though i set the disable fast travel to when bound only, it makes it say "unavailable to fast travel at this time" always, only fixing itself when i coc whiterun, re enabling my ability to fast travel....i dont think any quests are interferring since i cant fast travel to my bbls house from the games start, which i have done in the past. 

4 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

....i dont think any quests are interferring since i cant fast travel to my bbls house from the games start, ...

.. Games start from where? You may start Chloe quest when passing through Helgen keep and it will disable fast travel. Better to start using Alternate Start mod and you can choose some entirely different place. You don't have to visit inside the keep/cave at all for dragon quest. It makes the game more stable too if you can do all MCM configuring while still in the first cell.

And you may also have other mods that mess with fast traveling too. Do you have SL Survival for example?

1 hour ago, TeaAndBiscuits said:

I am currently  wearing:

• Queen Sarah's Chastity belt and no other bondage items

yet I  get Punished by a collar which I am not currently wearing. Please help @Kimy. What files should I upload here to help you debug this?

Any item that punishes you for clothes say's "collar" (dibella's charm, for example, and it isn't even bondage). You weren't supposed to equip the belt as soon as you got it, and I have no idea how will that affect the mission, but I know having the entire set punishes clothes so I suppose it makes sense that each and every item can punish on its own.

Hey guys, not sure where the support thread is, could use some help. (Maybe this is it?) My game has infinate load times or CTD's when this mod is enabled and 100% chance for an event to occure. It conflicts with KS hair and Devious Devices Expansion... using vortex. How can I figure out what the problem is?

Edit: Also, I can tie myself up in the debug menu, but the crash only happens when going into new instances (with 100% chance of an event occuring). Everything works fine with this mod uninstalled. Just don't know what it is :)

Edit: Might have something to do with DD integration AND DD expansion. In vortex, when I installed intergration it said it was missing its master, expansion. Then I installed expansion and the error went away.

Edit 2: Great... Ive uninstalled all of DD's and now the game crashes regardless. Great.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, larisagnia said:

Hey guys, not sure where the support thread is, could use some help. (Maybe this is it?) My game has infinate load times or CTD's when this mod is enabled and 100% chance for an event to occure. It conflicts with KS hair and Devious Devices Expansion... using vortex. How can I figure out what the problem is?

Edit: Also, I can tie myself up in the debug menu, but the crash only happens when going into new instances (with 100% chance of an event occuring). Everything works fine with this mod uninstalled. Just don't know what it is :)

Edit: Might have something to do with DD integration AND DD expansion. In vortex, when I installed intergration it said it was missing its master, expansion. Then I installed expansion and the error went away.

Edit 2: Great... Ive uninstalled all of DD's and now the game crashes regardless. Great.

Papyrus.0.log 16.83 kB · 0 downloads

Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

@WaxenFigure Wow! Problem isn't completely solved but I've made some headway thanks to you! Here's what I did:

Downloaded the file/Installed SKSE Plugin PreloaderSet ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini / ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true / AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini / changed uExteriorCellBuffer=36 to 0 / changed fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500 to 1000 /  

The game would load with ALMOST all my plugins (I dont have Devious Devices installed right now, just an ENB and basics for XPMSE/Racemenu/FNIS etc. 

My testing was this: Load new game with alternate life mod. Leave the cave where you go to the first town, get outside, console command coc dawnstarexterior01, then walk into the guild hall. It was crashing until doing the things I listed above. I left, went into another house, and crash fixes gave an error saying it ran out of memory.

This only happens when using 3 High res texture packs. I could disable them. But I think that if this happens with these mods, it will happen with cursed loot as to me, it seems to be related to ram. I have NO idea though on what to try next but appreciate the help :)

Edit: Tested with Devious Devices and Cursed Loot... debug menu works in DCL, (can tie yourself up and free yourself) but no events occur even with 95% chance or 100%.

6 hours ago, larisagnia said:

@WaxenFigure Wow! Problem isn't completely solved but I've made some headway thanks to you! Here's what I did:

Downloaded the file/Installed SKSE Plugin PreloaderSet ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini / ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true / AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini / changed uExteriorCellBuffer=36 to 0 / changed fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500 to 1000 /  

The game would load with ALMOST all my plugins (I dont have Devious Devices installed right now, just an ENB and basics for XPMSE/Racemenu/FNIS etc. 

My testing was this: Load new game with alternate life mod. Leave the cave where you go to the first town, get outside, console command coc dawnstarexterior01, then walk into the guild hall. It was crashing until doing the things I listed above. I left, went into another house, and crash fixes gave an error saying it ran out of memory.

This only happens when using 3 High res texture packs. I could disable them. But I think that if this happens with these mods, it will happen with cursed loot as to me, it seems to be related to ram. I have NO idea though on what to try next but appreciate the help :)

Edit: Tested with Devious Devices and Cursed Loot... debug menu works in DCL, (can tie yourself up and free yourself) but no events occur even with 95% chance or 100%.

Your final edit raises the question: did you know events do not occur at all until you are level 3? It is not written anywhere in the MCM so many people miss that.