7 hours ago, seanthiar said:

don't know if it can be an issue, but while installing the mod with the MO2 you get errors in the log "The flag 'Tex' did not match '3' " and "The flag 'BSF' did not match '2' "

Install-Error-MO2.PNG

I get more than that

Spoiler

18:34:34.779 [D] module name :  "Deviously Cursed Loot"
18:34:54.549 [W] "The flag 'Tex' did not match '3'"
18:34:54.549 [W] "The flag 'Tex' did not match '3'"
18:34:54.550 [W] "The flag 'BSF' did not match '2'"
18:34:54.550 [W] "The value exists but was not matched."
18:34:54.551 [W] "The value exists but was not matched."

But since mod is working i think it's harmless.

hey im having a problem with the mod, namely i every scene that involves an npc like getting *hugged* on the street, the males that do the deed have no body. they are just a floating head+gloves+weapon. any fix available? or did i fck something up in installation?

20 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

The crim system is very broken.. Im running around with a 1000 bounty and no guards seem to give a damn, and when i start a dialogue they just say "hey, i know you" but they don't do anything more than that... And if i shoot a guard i get a bounty of 40 added, however if i surrender they will just make me pay for the 40 gold bounty, which usually means they  let me go for because my bounty is minor.. So there's almost no way to get jailed.

I tried to turn on the option to use vanilla prison but it doesnt turn off anything. I know it's this mod because if i delete this mod the vanilla system comes back.

Are you by any chance equipped with some kind of special DD or DCL item? I know for fact that they always choose the "pay literally" if you have either of the 4 special collars, or the exhibition suit or some slave items (and of course same goes for when you are in a quest such as the tentacle, the rubber doll or the cursed collar).

Did you try to check if the crime systems works correctly if you are absolutely not bound and not in a DCL mission active?

Also, did you try to get prosecuted for public sex? This is a separate way to trigger guards and it also has a chance to lead to an arrest.

Btw, note to @Kimy: currently if I get prosecuted for rape and the chosen punishment is an arrest, it goes like this - The guard says "I will arrest you and take you to prison", then the conversation ends, and the guard draws his sword and attempts to begin the DCL arrest dialogue (which is triggered for vanilla crimes such as theft). If for some reason he fails to start the dialogue or if the dialogue gets canceled promptly (most commonly by tagging on a chastity belt or something), he starts attacking like any normal failed arrest dialogue. It may be worth noting that this arrest dialogue might not eventually end with imprisonment. It could just as well be a yoke of shame or something.

It took me a couple of occurrences to realize this was the intended behavior and not some double-event bug. I mean: the shackles, the popup and the teleport to Dagonar can get delayed by about 40 secs (at least on my machine, which is not so slow), so I was thinking that once the first dialogue "I will arrest you and take you to prison" ended, the prison event attempted to fire and thus the dialogue that came right after that seemed to me like a buggy second-reaction to the same thing, which was going to mess with my delayed prison teleport (though in reality all that the first dialogue did was to trigger the second one). All I am saying is that the current way that the dialogue goes looked misleading, at least for me, and it made me reload a save unnecessarily, to avoid a critical section that wasn't there.

So I am not asking you to change any code really, as I have no idea how things currently work and how complicated making changes would be. But maybe edit the text there so that instead of the guard saying "I will arrest you and take you to prison", put something like "[The guard decides to attempt and arrest]". This will make it clear that the conversation that starts right after that is intended and is not a double reaction, and it would also make more sense since the arrest might not actually lead to prison. And the best part is: it is merely a string to change, no code-logic at all :)

@thedarkone1234 I don't know if I remember it right, if it was in DCL or a prison mod, but there must be a MCM-Box you can mark to disable the vanilla arrest - then the extreme delay and the double talk possibly disappears. I got the problem that the guards did attack me, popped up a dialog to arrest turned around, went two steps, turned back and attacked again. The whole thing endlessly until I got away  with a coc on the console or I killed the guard - I needed to disable vanilla arrest in MCM and then it worked.

23 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

The crim system is very broken.. Im running around with a 1000 bounty and no guards seem to give a damn, and when i start a dialogue they just say "hey, i know you" but they don't do anything more than that... And if i shoot a guard i get a bounty of 40 added, however if i surrender they will just make me pay for the 40 gold bounty, which usually means they  let me go for because my bounty is minor.. So there's almost no way to get jailed.

I tried to turn on the option to use vanilla prison but it doesnt turn off anything. I know it's this mod because if i delete this mod the vanilla system comes back.

you probably have another mod that is trying to play with the crime dialogue at least a little bit, they fight over it and neither wins, I seem to be able to get crimes just fine as have many others.

4 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Btw, note to @Kimy: currently if I get prosecuted for rape and the chosen punishment is an arrest, it goes like this - The guard says "I will arrest you and take you to prison", then the conversation ends, and the guard draws his sword and attempts to begin the DCL arrest dialogue (which is triggered for vanilla crimes such as theft). If for some reason he fails to start the dialogue or if the dialogue gets canceled promptly...

Guard should have already drawn sword before you get the "What will happen to me now?". When you let the guard's speech line time out normally, he will sheath weapon, you get shackles and are teleported to prison in about 5 seconds. (40 seconds is a faulty installation some way, skyrim ini's papyrus time allocation done badly?) If you interrupt his speech with click or something he may instead attack you, and might leave things bugged once you exit prison, so don't interrupt dialog. But there is no intended additional DCL arrest dialogue, it continues in the prison.

I loaded this up on a fresh game when I had reached Riverwood. I decided to run off to Whiterun and by the time I got there my framerate had cratered. I reloaded and tried again with the same result. I disabled the mod and the problem went away. Not sure why it was bringing everything to a halt considering that I had plenty of mods running without issue just prior to adding it. I'd love to keep it active but am not sure how I can solve the framerate issue.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Guard should have already drawn sword before you get the "What will happen to me now?". When you let the guard's speech line time out normally, he will sheath weapon, you get shackles and are teleported to prison in about 5 seconds. (40 seconds is a faulty installation some way, skyrim ini's papyrus time allocation done badly?) If you interrupt his speech with click or something he may instead attack you, and might leave things bugged once you exit prison, so don't interrupt dialog. But there is no intended additional DCL arrest dialogue, it continues in the prison.

If you get caught in public sex, the guard doesn't draw his sword for this dialogue. He just pops on top of you and starts a conversation "Hey, what do you think you are doing?!" which is totally different than the normal arrest dialogue. If and only if this conversation ends with "I will arrest you and take you to prison" he will draw his sword and begin the conversation of normal arrest (the one you get for theft). It happens like this even if I do not skip at all. This is what I was referring to. Try masturbating or having sex in front of a guard and you will see it soon enough (unless you get Leito animations. For some reasons guards tend to overlook these. It doesn't even pop the "I hope no one sees me").

It can take UP to 40 seconds (I always count). It usually takes that long if I am vulnerable to rape. Maybe the script looking for rapists slows things down (Except for some cosmetic mods, Estrus and LAL, I only have DCL's requirements and all else works fine, so I don't think I have anything faulty. Sometimes if it delays so long a rape is eventually triggered and just then I finally get teleported to prison, breaking everything ?

Is there any simple way to solve this time allocation problem without the risk of breaking my game?

3 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

If you get caught in public sex, the guard doesn't draw his sword for this dialogue. He just pops on top of you and starts a conversation "Hey, what do you think you are doing?!" which is totally different than the normal arrest dialogue. If and only if this conversation ends with "I will arrest you and take you to prison" he will draw his sword and begin the conversation of normal arrest (the one you get for theft). ...

No no, if you get a second arrest dialog just load save, you messed it up or perhaps even mod conflicts prevents it from working normally. As i said, don't skip guard's last dialog lines with clicks or keys.

19 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

Facepalm....

too easy to be on my try this list....

thanx...

is there any chance that someday this quest will be available through Leah ?

I once talked to that other guy outside the Bannered Mare for some time and wondered why the quest won't start. And I haven't forgotten that since ;)

I have a problem in the Damsel in Distress Quest: I struggled out of the armbinder and left the cage. Now i am trying to get the gloves off, but the game tells me, that the leather bindings are too tight and to look for a sharp object. I guess i should remove them first, but even with sharp items turned to 100% i still dont get any.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

No no, if you get a second arrest dialog just load save, you messed it up or perhaps even mod conflicts prevents it from working normally. As i said, don't skip guard's last dialog lines with clicks or keys.

Let's define separate terms to make sure that there is no misunderstanding here:

"Arrest dialogue" is what a guard says if you commit a crime such as theft or have a high bounty on you. Since 8.0, DCL overrides that dialogue and it's consequences. Before DCL did that, this dialogue could only result in imprisonment (or finding some way to get off the hook without punishment).

"Prosecution dialogue" is what a guard says if he catches you for public indecency, such as nudity, masturbation or sex. This existed long before 8.0 (and used to lead to a walk of shame, once the walk was released). Naturally, it has no vanilla version at all.

Prosecution dialogue can result in a yoke of shame, walk of shame, belt of shame, chain harness, rape (by the guard), or arrest. At least as far as I can remember all the options.

Are you saying that you can get straight to prison from a *prosecution* dialogue (without going through the arrest dialogue)? Because for me, if (and only if) the prosecution dialogue ends with "I will arrest you and take you to prison", it will immediately start the arrest dialogue. The prison event itself doesn't fire from the prosecution dialogue (I once kept the dialogue on hold for 2 minutes just to make sure that there was no kind of lag).

As I said, I don't skip through these dialogues at all, and I don't have any other mod that alters crime or prison (my load order is basically DCL and it's dependencies, LAL, Estrus and some cosmetics). And since this behavior is very consistent, I am quite sure it is not a bug.

46 minutes ago, neinnie said:

I have a problem in the Damsel in Distress Quest: I struggled out of the armbinder and left the cage. Now i am trying to get the gloves off, but the game tells me, that the leather bindings are too tight and to look for a sharp object. I guess i should remove them first, but even with sharp items turned to 100% i still dont get any.

I generally found that several settings tend to act oddly when given 100% chance. Try setting it to 99% and keep looking at chests and stuff. I am not sure if sharp objects can be found in plants...

Cheaty way to get an easier head start on that quest: use the slave trader's portal scroll to get yourself within a friendly environment full of containers :P 

2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Are you saying that you can get straight to prison from a *prosecution* dialogue (without going through the arrest dialogue)? Because for me, if (and only if) the prosecution dialogue ends with "I will arrest you and take you to prison", it will immediately start the arrest dialogue.

Yeah to me first time he mentions prison, in next few moments i find myself in jail (Dagonar), in recent months anyway. So hard to test this now though, i may have mods that alter crime such as DiD and s_l_u_t_s right now. After making a manual save i changed some silly MCM settings like 100% chance to civilians report indecency, disable delayed arrest and set jail chance 100%, rape chance every 2h 100%. After waiting about 20h i've gotten no guard approach me and no reports for having threesome at Whiterun town center so... Something's not right ?

I mean if he mentions prison that is already a decision made, and the script starts making that reality. He doesn't start thinking about what to do to you a second time and if he does, these 2 outcomes would overlap and bug.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I mean if he mentions prison that is already a decision made, and the script starts making that reality. He doesn't start thinking about what to do to you a second time and if he does, these 2 outcomes would overlap and bug.

What I think happens is that since the prosecution dialogue existed long before 8.0, it used to hook into the vanilla arrest dialogue which always ends in prison, hence the mention of "prison" in the end of the prosecution talking. Once 8.0 was released and replaced the arrest dialogue, the prosecution choice of prison remained directed to that (merely an arrest dialogue) even though it no longer necessarily means actual prison. At least this is why it works on my computer. I suppose someone else who has a "clean" mod setup like mine could prove or disprove this. If it is as you say, I need to look for a problem in the scripting (or bare with it, because it is still predictable, consistent, and breaks nothing). If it is as I say, all that is required is to edit that line to make it less confusing.

have you tried to use the disable console command on chole from a distance via tfc  that "may" stop the quest triggering.

the disable command will disable her actor atleast but wether that may break DCL or not its hard to tell.

the other option might be to use a different start option for your playthough or don't activate DCL until your out of the starting area that chole is in.

12 hours ago, Cardona said:

Hey everyone, is there a way that I can skip chloe's quest line or outright delete her? It doesn't match my current skyrim run and I want to still have the mod active

Use an alternate start mod, and

Stay out of the lower Helgen Keep, and

Don't enter the cave below Helgen

Hey guys. I seem to have a bug. I dont know if it is on the side of DCL or ZaZAnimation, but i activated the option that my voice is replaced with gagsounds during all scenes when i am gagged, that does not work tho and i am still using the normal SexLab voice. any fixes known?

17 hours ago, Cardona said:

Hey everyone, is there a way that I can skip chloe's quest line or outright delete her? It doesn't match my current skyrim run and I want to still have the mod active

I'm pretty sure you can run past her. After your out of the zone she is in use "Safeword" in the MCM. Its under the debug menu at the bottom. Using safeword should knock the quest out of your log.

Hey, sorry, just reposting as I think my last mention a few days prior got buried among all the many requests for help that show up.

I've a weird issue, I'm seemingly missing some meshes, as I (and NPCs) turn invis when wearing a straightjacket OR the "special" catsuit from the chole quest. Best i can tell so far, thosea re the only problematic devices. I've confrmed they are on the list of the bodyslide batch build and they arent erroring int he build, i've done that a few times to be sure. I also reinstalled the latest versions of Cursed loot, DDi, DDa, and DDx, and yet still those devices seem missing. Is there somethign dumb i'm just not doing?