6 hours ago, larisagnia said:

...using 3 High res texture packs...

Can you also test my theory on if one skyrimprefs.ini setting helps stabilize games? Under [Display] section set iTexMipMapSkip = 0. I used to have that set to 1, but that caused heavy texture artifacts with "Mysterious breeding rooms". Skyrim High quality settings include that as 0, but if you use MO2 etc with own profiles then normal skyrim launcher settings in \Documents\ are ignored. Anyway after changing that i haven't crashed yet. After hours of stable playing i started thinking if this had some more global positive impact to my game and perhaps DD meshes mipmapping, or lack of them. I actually saw similar artifacts in DD 4.3 in an earlier test.

11 hours ago, larisagnia said:

In vortex, when I installed intergration it said it was missing its master, expansion. Then I installed expansion and the error went away.

Edit 2: Great... Ive uninstalled all of DD's and now the game crashes regardless. Great.

Sounds like load order mistake to me. First one will be DD-Assets, then DD-Integration and last DD-Expansion. Then somewhere much later Cursed Loot. If unsure about other LL mods, install LOOT and let it really sort your load order. It will also give hints and warnings about your whole skyrim setup that you should never ignore.

7 hours ago, larisagnia said:

@WaxenFigure Wow! Problem isn't completely solved but I've made some headway thanks to you! Here's what I did:

Downloaded the file/Installed SKSE Plugin PreloaderSet ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini / ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true / AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini / changed uExteriorCellBuffer=36 to 0 / changed fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500 to 1000 /  

The game would load with ALMOST all my plugins (I dont have Devious Devices installed right now, just an ENB and basics for XPMSE/Racemenu/FNIS etc. 

My testing was this: Load new game with alternate life mod. Leave the cave where you go to the first town, get outside, console command coc dawnstarexterior01, then walk into the guild hall. It was crashing until doing the things I listed above. I left, went into another house, and crash fixes gave an error saying it ran out of memory.

This only happens when using 3 High res texture packs. I could disable them. But I think that if this happens with these mods, it will happen with cursed loot as to me, it seems to be related to ram. I have NO idea though on what to try next but appreciate the help :)

Edit: Tested with Devious Devices and Cursed Loot... debug menu works in DCL, (can tie yourself up and free yourself) but no events occur even with 95% chance or 100%.

Here is some more information if you want to make Skyrim more stable. I have used this for some time myself.

IMPORTANT: 
 1) DISABLE SSME/SKSE memory patch (only the memory patch, if you're using it). Both of these ways to allocate more memory are outdated and less effective than the option below.
 2) Install Crash Fixes. On its page, carefully read about "memory allocation". Activate it and tweak to fit your current mod setup. 
 3) Also, be sure to use ENBoost together with Crash Fixes, even if you don't have ENB.

After you installed Crash Fixes via mod manager, do the next:
 1) Install "SKSE Plugin Preloader" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?). Download, unzip and place D3DX9_42 to your Skyrim folder (where your TESV.exe is, not in the /data folder). NOTE: You can't install this with a mod manager.
 2) Go to /data/SKSE/plugins/CrashFixPlugin.ini and open it with any text redactor (notepad for example).
 3) Find and set UseOSAllocators to 1 (UseOSAllocators=1)
 4) Find and set CustomMemoryBlock to 1 (CustomMemoryBlock=1)
 5) Find and set MemoryInfoConsole to 1 (MemoryInfoConsole=1)
 6) Launch Skyrim and open console "~" button.
 7) Look on maximum memory block load. If it's 90% or higher - exit game and find CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value. Set it a bit higher (for example, if it was 110, set it to 120. Original value is 64), save .ini files, launch Skyrim and check memory block load again. Do this until maximum load won't be higher that 85-90% (check this in populated towns or combat). NOTE: This rises slowly when playing, so check it every now and then and rise the CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value as needed.

A small bug in Dagonar: if you get caught doing something illegal (such as talking to other prisoners) and are sent to your cell, the prisoners generated for the stage during which you were caught will not reset. So, for example, I was caught talking during dinner, and thus had this girl sitting and eating in that table for the whole 2 days after that (first was a free day), and was able to successfully interact with her during the cleaning mission. [In addition, for some very odd reasons, the 2nd girl which was supposed to sit there and it, decided to take a seat in the cell on the other side of the wall from the dining room, which is the same cell with the loose grate, that was a little funny on its own, but it also generated messages such as "you don't have the tool to open it" or "you can break it, but not while bound" for each and every time I re-entered that cell (which means: after mining, after fetching stuff for the quartermaster and after fetching the wine from him). The girls disappeared properly after I finished the dining stage for that day].

A little more annoying bug (but easily fixable) is that I get my speedmult set to 65 once I break my prisoner leggings, despite having no bad buffs at all. This low speedmult remains once I am out of the prison completely, and I need to modav to fix that.

26 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

A little more annoying bug (but easily fixable) is that I get my speedmult set to 65 once I break my prisoner leggings, despite having no bad buffs at all. This low speedmult remains once I am out of the prison completely, and I need to modav to fix that.

The bugs you mentioned have not happened to me before. I have escaped from prison twice and not had issues with speedmult. So it would hint your game is not stable and some mods conflict with Cursed Loot. At least make sure you can reach 60 fps easily, otherwise there may be too little cpu resources left for scripts. Not limiting Skyrims framerate with vsync at all might do the same. And many other surprising reasons...

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The bugs you mentioned have not happened to me before. I have escaped from prison twice and not had issues with speedmult. So it would hint your game is not stable and some mods conflict with Cursed Loot. At least make sure you can reach 60 fps easily, otherwise there may be too little cpu resources left for scripts. Not limiting Skyrims framerate with vsync at all might do the same. And many other surprising reasons...

I will check this thing about vsync, but it is no mod conflict. I still have no mods which alter anything non-cosmetic and are not related to DCL.

I recall one escape in which it didn't occur, but in two others it did, so I suppose it makes sense to check for exhausted resources.

how do i restart DCL, because of another mod i had to use the "shut down all functions" toggle in the debug menu of DCL,

and now it will not restart if i toggle it back....

the DCL menu stays in "shut Down" mode...

HELP !!!

EDIT:

Problem solved....

8 minutes ago, Tohsaka said:

What are the possible outcomes from interacting with the random Bound Girls? I've tried unlocking them and got their restraints locked onto my character, and robbing them for some random loot. Are there more consequences?

it´s either getting locked or getting different items as a reward  much like the "DarePacks" you can find or buy ...

56 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Just completed the Bound Queen quest line.

I stole Julius's secret key.,

I also tried killing him and that does not work.

Quest does not seem to advance.  How do I find out where he put's the key?

Thanks

He's hid it on college grounds.

Spoiler

Well, under college grounds.

Spoiler

Check the middens.

19 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

and I need to modav to fix that.

Don´t use modav to correct the speedmult. Use forceav! Reason: If you mod(av) your speedmult you will add the modded amount to your current speedmult. It is in fact a modifaction not a permanent setting.

Otherwise you will accumulate a huge formula. 65+35-35+35-35+35-35.... get it? If you force your setting the formula is gone. Better for your save on the long run ;)

It will not prevent a mod to change your speedmult again. But there is no calculation added to your game.

Okay okay... All the other smartasses :) In fact the speedmult will always calculate starting from 100 and only the modifcation is added, be it +70 or -140, but still forceav does stop the game to make a formula. Remember math class... multiply before summarize. 10% from 65 is another result than 10% from 100 ;)

Using forceav prevented a lot of headache for me.

I was wondering if someone could help me locate a...MCM setting I assume? After my character is raped and DD items are attached, she cowers and then the cycle keeps repeating, pretty much endlessly. I have DCL's combat rape disabled so I don't think that's supposed to be happening, but I wasn't sure if it was just another setting somewhere that I can't seem to find. Anyone got some advice?

On 8/19/2019 at 1:45 AM, Zaflis said:

Can you also test my theory on if one skyrimprefs.ini setting helps stabilize games? Under [Display] section set iTexMipMapSkip = 0. I used to have that set to 1, but that caused heavy texture artifacts with "Mysterious breeding rooms". Skyrim High quality settings include that as 0, but if you use MO2 etc with own profiles then normal skyrim launcher settings in \Documents\ are ignored. Anyway after changing that i haven't crashed yet. After hours of stable playing i started thinking if this had some more global positive impact to my game and perhaps DD meshes mipmapping, or lack of them. I actually saw similar artifacts in DD 4.3 in an earlier test.

I'll try it, not sure what mysterious breeding room is though lol

On 8/19/2019 at 2:51 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Must be level 3 and also check to make sure your arousal is greater than the minimum you have set for events to occur.

Interesting, I though there was a setting in DCL menu which allowed you to have events happen at level 1. I'll try that though.

On 8/19/2019 at 3:17 AM, JuliusXX said:

Here is some more information if you want to make Skyrim more stable. I have used this for some time myself.

IMPORTANT: 
 1) DISABLE SSME/SKSE memory patch (only the memory patch, if you're using it). Both of these ways to allocate more memory are outdated and less effective than the option below.
 2) Install Crash Fixes. On its page, carefully read about "memory allocation". Activate it and tweak to fit your current mod setup. 
 3) Also, be sure to use ENBoost together with Crash Fixes, even if you don't have ENB.

After you installed Crash Fixes via mod manager, do the next:
 1) Install "SKSE Plugin Preloader" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?). Download, unzip and place D3DX9_42 to your Skyrim folder (where your TESV.exe is, not in the /data folder). NOTE: You can't install this with a mod manager.
 2) Go to /data/SKSE/plugins/CrashFixPlugin.ini and open it with any text redactor (notepad for example).
 3) Find and set UseOSAllocators to 1 (UseOSAllocators=1)
 4) Find and set CustomMemoryBlock to 1 (CustomMemoryBlock=1)
 5) Find and set MemoryInfoConsole to 1 (MemoryInfoConsole=1)
 6) Launch Skyrim and open console "~" button.
 7) Look on maximum memory block load. If it's 90% or higher - exit game and find CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value. Set it a bit higher (for example, if it was 110, set it to 120. Original value is 64), save .ini files, launch Skyrim and check memory block load again. Do this until maximum load won't be higher that 85-90% (check this in populated towns or combat). NOTE: This rises slowly when playing, so check it every now and then and rise the CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value as needed.

@JuliusXX So, I put the SKSE plugin preloader (d3dx9_42) and made the log for it and placed it in D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim. Made the adjustments in the CrashFixplugin, which allowed me to use the HD texture packs. Was using 46% of blocks highest, regardless if I was using the texture pack or not and the game worked! So that's good. BUT: I am not sure if I installed SSME/SKSE memory patch... I remember adding a file in D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE called SKSE.ini. Im also using RealVision ENB, and I'm not sure if I can use that with ENBoost or not... as they both edit enblocal.ini don't they? Some clarification there would be great!

@JuliusXX Yeah so, still got a memory crash when walking into the Doll Makers Shop. Crash Fix said I ran out of memory

Edit: I fiddled with the MaximumMemoryBlockLoad setting. Noticed if I typed in console coc whiterun, I'd get there with no delay if I had 32 set, and it would load in but crash 10 seconds after. But if I set it to 1024, couldn't even get to the loading screen before crashing. Memory problems amiright? XD

5 hours ago, larisagnia said:

@JuliusXX So, I put the SKSE plugin preloader (d3dx9_42) and made the log for it and placed it in D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim. Made the adjustments in the CrashFixplugin, which allowed me to use the HD texture packs. Was using 46% of blocks highest, regardless if I was using the texture pack or not and the game worked! So that's good. BUT: I am not sure if I installed SSME/SKSE memory patch... I remember adding a file in D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE called SKSE.ini. Im also using RealVision ENB, and I'm not sure if I can use that with ENBoost or not... as they both edit enblocal.ini don't they? Some clarification there would be great!

If you have ENB, you don't need a separate ENBoost because it's already part of the ENB.  ENBoost is meant to be used, if you don't want to use ENB but want to have the fixes.

To disable SSME/SKSE memory patch open that SKSE.ini in some text editor and add ; in front of the lines shown below under [Memory]

[Memory]
;DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
;ScrapHeapSizeMB=256