46 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Also an option.  I always forget the COC location commands.  I remember COC whiterun and COC nightgateinn.  But the other ones always have extra pieces that I forget.

A rule of thumb if it is in a city/town it is

coc [city/town name][location name]

you can always

help [location name]

and find cells with the name of the place you're trying to get to in it, or

help [city/town name]

for a list of cells in that city/town. page up/down to scroll through the list generated by either help.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

thanks and please check why 10 gold payment comes so often in solification , (default gold settings )

Are you by any chance asking them to be gentle and they refuse and treat you as the whore you are? I found out that is the reason for 95% of the times it happens. Just tell them they can do whatever they want, and unless they are wearing chastity gear or something, you should always get your money. The very few exception I had for this rule happened if too much time passed between the original sex and the demanding of the payment (can happen if you get raped once or twice in between).

42 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Are you by any chance asking them to be gentle and they refuse and treat you as the whore you are? I found out that is the reason for 95% of the times it happens. Just tell them they can do whatever they want, and unless they are wearing chastity gear or something, you should always get your money. The very few exception I had for this rule happened if too much time passed between the original sex and the demanding of the payment (can happen if you get raped once or twice in between).

Thanks, i will test it. that would mean, there is no non-agrssive animtaion.  ( usually it could be handled with a random percent in ck , to make the non-soft dialogue arppear less often.)

I posted this up in the technical part of the forum I have to check my skeleton count when I get home but for the latex outfits and tentacle parasite outfit and milk mod on when the breasts expand this is what they look like. This is only with the outfits on when there taken off they look normal check and rebuilt in bodyslide and didn’t work and I think I read this before but the cursed loot catsuit also doesn’t show breast growth only base breast size any help will be appreciated and sorry if this has been asked before but trying to describe the look of the breasts is kinda tough for the search function.  Thanks 

552E9E16-2E40-444F-B5A4-CA104DA5F58A.jpeg

49 minutes ago, whoever416 said:

but the cursed loot catsuit also doesn’t show breast growth only base breast size any help will be appreciated and sorry if this has been asked before but trying to describe the look of the breasts is kinda tough for the search function.  Thanks 

Does it look that big if you take chest armor off? And that doesn't look like catsuit you are wearing.

1 hour ago, whoever416 said:

No once the clothing is removed the breasts look normal and I think this is Shashas mini latex bikini the cat suit is the full leather black skintight suit that one doesn’t show any growth on the pc or npc with breasts that grow from milk mod.

Seems my question was a little rushed. Anyway it seems you haven't done batch build with Bodyslide. Make sure that the built files are the ones your Skyrim uses.

Understanding the trick

What does the solification collar look for to come on the pc at the end of the dialogue?

Solification :  if added Bannered Mare Expanded, the solification collar will not come on the pc,  at the end of the dialogue. expanded adds 2 rooms and a couple of npcs.  Why?

Any npc can become innkeeper by console addtofaction 5091b 0  Any location can become an inn by ck /locations loctypeinn  . lets say i defeated against a master vampire and make him a follower by Aft and an innkeeper by console, his lair is located loctypeinn. i guess the collar will not come on the pc,  Why ?

58 minutes ago, whoever416 said:

I did batch build a few times even tried group batch build.  What do you mean by the batch file are the ones Skyrim uses doesn’t bodyslide do it for you or have I missed something.

Normally you don't have to do anything extra, but there are some "advanced users" ? If you don't set custom bodyslide output folders or move files from Overwrite in MO, then you don't have to worry about it. Doublecheck XPMSE skeleton and re-run FNIS, check for 0 warnings: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000

There were some milk mod settings that along with "Being a cow" can cause really large breasts. If on top of that you get pregnancy from estrus chaurus or other, it gets big. You can try if SLIF (inflation framework) makes the situation better, but it may have its own problems. The MCM menus for all these mods lets you set some limits and rate at which they grow.

4 hours ago, keter682 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2019-09-11_16-59-05_D.png.ea0eb9552a778d9ba3fec0b38e6a0427.png2019-09-11_16-59-02_D.png.31ee4efd04f61554746095e0762dd1a2.png

Actually what does it means? It happen sometimes but I don't interact with bound girls/

It is just a thing if you open your inventory while one of the bound girls is being spawned as it interprets the equip device script as having come from you placing the device on them.

Minor annoyance but shouldn't cause any actual issues.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Normally you don't have to do anything extra, but there are some "advanced users" ? If you don't set custom bodyslide output folders or move files from Overwrite in MO, then you don't have to worry about it. Doublecheck XPMSE skeleton and re-run FNIS, check for 0 warnings: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000

There were some milk mod settings that along with "Being a cow" can cause really large breasts. If on top of that you get pregnancy from estrus chaurus or other, it gets big. You can try if SLIF (inflation framework) makes the situation better, but it may have its own problems. The MCM menus for all these mods lets you set some limits and rate at which they grow.

I think I figured out this issue i am prob wrong lol but looking into it those certain clothing in cursed loot use the unp body from new miller and I think that's why they are acting like that because I guess I don't have the unp body set up for breast enlargement because I don't have unp.  I hope that sounds right.

42 minutes ago, whoever416 said:

I think I figured out this issue i am prob wrong lol but looking into it those certain clothing in cursed loot use the unp body from new miller and I think that's why they are acting like that because I guess I don't have the unp body set up for breast enlargement because I don't have unp.  I hope that sounds right.

Maybe, maybe not.

You probably did, but did you remember to click build morphs when building the meshes in bodyslide?

yes i made sure to do that. The only thing I an figure now is the clothes in game that work fine are the ones that in body slide show the preset body as cbbe curvy in the preset tab the ones that don't including these clothes don't show anything in the preset tab in body slide if that makes any sense.

33 minutes ago, whoever416 said:

yes i made sure to do that. The only thing I an figure now is the clothes in game that work fine are the ones that in body slide show the preset body as cbbe curvy in the preset tab the ones that don't including these clothes don't show anything in the preset tab in body slide if that makes any sense.

It makes sense but I can be of no help here, as I use UUNP and haven't noticed any issues with any outfits or devices from Cursed Loot.

However if you were to build the outfits with UUNP presets that would only cause other issues mainly CBBE textures do not fit properly on a UUNP body (and vice versa), any outfit that shows skin around the hips and breasts will look wrong.

15 minutes ago, Tenri said:

It makes sense but I can be of no help here, as I use UUNP and haven't noticed any issues with any outfits or devices from Cursed Loot.

However if you were to build the outfits with UUNP presets that would only cause other issues mainly CBBE textures do not fit properly on a UUNP body (and vice versa), any outfit that shows skin around the hips and breasts will look wrong.

yeah like i guessed earlier the new miller clothes in cursed loot are the ones not working properly and looking into new miller he does more unp type bodies so i think that it.

1 hour ago, whoever416 said:

DD and Cursed Loot are fully compatible with both UUNP and CBBE. In the body selection you have practically only 2 choices; "CBBE Body HDT" or "Unified UNP HDT":

Spoiler

This selector is not for selecting clothings, it would be far too much work to build each individual one and giving them all the same preset. What you choose here (a body) will affect the batch build that you should do. Select a preset and always use only that 1 same preset for everything:

bodyslide_body.jpg.81fbe09beb86eb57b6633f90bacaded4.jpg

33 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

DD and Cursed Loot are fully compatible with both UUNP and CBBE. In the body selection you have practically only 2 choices; "CBBE Body HDT" or "Unified UNP HDT":

Hide contents

This selector is not for selecting clothings, it would be far too much work to build each individual one and giving them all the same preset. What you choose here (a body) will affect the batch build that you should do. Select a preset and always use only that 1 same preset for everything:

bodyslide_body.jpg.81fbe09beb86eb57b6633f90bacaded4.jpg

thank you for that didn't fully understand.  Here is what I have that I always use for the outfit/body cbbe body HDT and for the preset I use CBBE curvy but when I scroll down on the outfit/body and select the Latex Corset Dress or any other Latex clothing the preset is blank with no option to choose from and I kinda think that may be the issue but I am in no way shape or form a pro in this.  Again thank you