On 4/4/2020 at 1:01 AM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

guys i get a problem here in console wathever can someone explain ?

Reveal hidden contents

20200403183528_1.jpg.dc340191740a686a77cba6e7f67069db.jpg

Reverting to an earlier build of JContainers (3.3.0) will make it go away if it really bothers you.

I had the same issue so that's what i did.

First off, thanks for the mods. I've used the beta 2 version for ages.

Anyway,  I seen various mods use the mod to change the overlays automatically.  If there a blog somewhere that goes into more detail about this function. I have no idea what I'm doing, btw.

I would like to have slavetats automatically remove and overlay and replace it with a new one after a defeat event. Namely, a chainmail overlay replaced with a damaged one.

TESV_2020_04_07_cr

So having decided to do a new game with Nethers follower framework when I got into and looked to apply tattoos to a follower ( was still running the 1.3.0 beta version ) I noticed the pubic hair pack I had installed wasn't showing up which got me curious because I hadn't had that issue with my previous AFT save. So decided I would just upgrade slavetats and reinstall that pubic hair pack to see if that would fix it and also was a new game so might as well try the new version out as well. Now that did fix the pubic hair pack but I noticed it also caused Androolpetplay pack to vanish. So tried to uninstall reinstall and than in slavetats mcm update the pack list with out success. So came here to see if anyone had this issue and didn't see any posts on it. 

So anyone with Androolspetplay who has this issue where the new version suddenly stops working with it. Try this to fix it go to your skyrim directory than /data/textures/actor/character/slavetats here you will find all your installed packs. I noticed that each Androol pack I had installed had a .JavaScript file extension so change that extension to .json and than go back into game and update the slavetat pack list button on the select chacter page of the mcm. Exit the menus to the game than go back to the slavetats mcm and you should now see that slavetats is once again registering this/these packs. 

Also using the SSE version if it wasn't made obvious by my post do not know if this issue exists in LE or not.

hi

ive got a problem with this package it doesnt show in the ST menu

"SlaveTats-makeup: makeup, such as nail paint and running mascara "

Can anybody help with this? 

or Suggest something

thanx

murfk

it seems that the face textures are missing from the folders...hm i had this mod before with the running mascara so do any body out there have that version?

Edit2

I leave it here........my bad

On 4/9/2020 at 5:38 AM, iggypop1 said:

hi

ive got a problem with this package it doesnt show in the ST menu

"SlaveTats-makeup: makeup, such as nail paint and running mascara "

Can anybody help with this? 

or Suggest something

thanx

murfk

it seems that the face textures are missing from the folders...hm i had this mod before with the running mascara so do any body out there have that version?

Edit2

I leave it here........my bad

I suggest re-downloading the pack from the SlaveTats main page... it hasn't changed in six years, and the texture files are fine.

You'll also need to enable face overlays (and risk CTD on beheading), or you won't have any slots to put them into.

8 hours ago, murfk said:

I suggest re-downloading the pack from the SlaveTats main page... it hasn't changed in six years, and the texture files are fine.

You'll also need to enable face overlays (and risk CTD on beheading), or you won't have any slots to put them into.

The CTD thing a problem still? maybe i change  my nioverride ini again.....hm

Moved from version 1.3.0-beta to 1.3.5.2 and now SlaveTats tells me I have to have racemenu installed (that never changed, I've always had it) when I press "Add/Remove tats", and the tat categories are all completely empty. Using Skyrim LE, worked fine with 1.3.0-beta

6 hours ago, Severyx said:

Moved from version 1.3.0-beta to 1.3.5.2 and now SlaveTats tells me I have to have racemenu installed (that never changed, I've always had it) when I press "Add/Remove tats", and the tat categories are all completely empty. Using Skyrim LE, worked fine with 1.3.0-beta

1.3.0-beta 2 is the latest LE version IIRC. The one you've downloaded is for Special Edition. 

On 4/10/2020 at 10:38 PM, iggypop1 said:

The CTD thing a problem still? maybe i change  my nioverride ini again.....hm

Honestly, I don't know. It was, but I haven't been paying enough attention to know if it's been fixed. It was an engine bug, though, and not likely one that was important to Bethesda, so probably not.

9 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Is there a limit to the number of tat slots available? I've tried increasing the settings in the nioverride.ini file above 12 but they don't seem to go any higher in the MCM.

The SlaveTats MCM have a limit of 12 tats.

You can use my mod STMM to add and manage more than 12 tats in each area.

I see people managing up to 24 in body, 8 in hands, 12 in head...

It seems like the newest version is not working with RapeTattoo, do you guys know a version that works fine with it on SE?

What happens is that when you open the RapeTattoo menu, it doesn't load the Tattoo lists while using Slavetats 1.3.5.2.7 (the newest one).

I have tested it with the last LE version just to test it out and it loads the tattoo list just fine, the problem is that with the LE version, the tattoos don't apply. Any help here will be highly appreciated.

question to install the packs do i just add then manually into the slavetats folder or can i use Vortex to add them, cause when i add them via vortex the tats still work but the names of them aren't working it's just some blocks for text. 

20200421024221_1.jpg

2 hours ago, XrayX13 said:

question to install the packs do i just add then manually into the slavetats folder or can i use Vortex to add them, cause when i add them via vortex the tats still work but the names of them aren't working it's just some blocks for text. 

20200421024221_1.jpg

Never mind i fix, i had to install them manually :)

9 hours ago, XrayX13 said:

Did you install the tat packs with a _CN in the name?  Those are Chinese translations of other tats and they show up in the MCM as blocks like that.

I was looking at the script, and I have some questions about how to use the API.

- How exactly do the slot indexes and area tags work? I am trying to create a mod where you can beat up your slaves and have the bruises/cuts show up as tattoos. I would like to randomize which injuries show up, but have the capacity to add a bunch (for example, bruises on shoulders, on left tit, on right tit, on back, on arms). I don’t want applying one to negate the others. Do I need to manually assign different indexes to the overlays instead of using tags like “body” “ass” and so on? And if so, what exactly are the index numbers I have to work with?

- I want the injury tattoos to show up as the color they are in the texture. How can I avoid changing the color when calling the add tattoo functions?

- Can I use this to apply a tattoo that’s a specular map? I want to make some that are just wet tears running down.

Thanks.

Area refers to "body", "head", "hands" and "feet". Entirely different NIF models that the engine places in proper proximity to each other. Tattoos for one area can not be applied to another.

Slot numbers are indices into the overlay list. How many you have depends on the settings you have in your ini file. It is much wiser to not set a fixed slot number for your tattoos. Instead, allow SlaveTats to allocate them automatically. This will allow you the maximum compatibility and flexibility.

Any color that isn't the "greenish grey" color that is used as a standin for the user-selected color will show up unchanged.

A specular map should work. Be aware that bump maps do not, though I've never been able to pin down a reason why they shouldn't.

Hello guys,

I am using SlaveTats and RapeTats, however, it seems that from the start, almost all of the slots on SlaveTats are marked as EXTERNAL so it leaves really small room to RapeTats to work. Is there a way for me to discover what is using those slots?

I have tried disabling cum from SexLab and I'll try to remove the Spank That Ass color. Do you think that WetFunctionRedux has something to do with this? Those are the mods I use that I think can cause this and I would really like to have more room for RapeTats to work.

Thanks!