so, slavetats is applying something that is turning my character blue, i was doing the bondage adventure quest from cursed loot, then my skin turned blue, i looked in race menu after reinstalling my skin and body mods, to find that the thing doing it was a body paint called group1_1010, any idea what this is, is this slave tats or cursed loot at fault here

4 hours ago, kodamant said:

so, slavetats is applying something that is turning my character blue, i was doing the bondage adventure quest from cursed loot, then my skin turned blue, i looked in race menu after reinstalling my skin and body mods, to find that the thing doing it was a body paint called group1_1010, any idea what this is, is this slave tats or cursed loot at fault here

A bit of both. Slave Tats is (probably) actually applying it, but cursed loot is (probably) telling it to apply an invalid texture. It might not be Cursed Loot's fault either; you might have a corrupted file.

I say probably because I don't have any experience with Cursed Loot. I'm basing my guess on your description of the situation.

4 hours ago, murfk said:

A bit of both. Slave Tats is (probably) actually applying it, but cursed loot is (probably) telling it to apply an invalid texture. It might not be Cursed Loot's fault either; you might have a corrupted file.

I say probably because I don't have any experience with Cursed Loot. I'm basing my guess on your description of the situation.

ok, i love the attempt, and i love that your still active on this, i reposted it on the cursed loot page to see if anything pops up, i feel like if someone knows what the body paint called "group1_1010" is, then it can be fixed, but until then im stumped

After I reinstalled Skyrim I feel like I am missing a few slavetats tattoo packs that are not mentioned in the mod description. Would love to have some pointers to any good ones that are known of rather that sifting though 145 pages of the forum.

I remember for certain one that added tattoos of Bows (not bow and arrow kind) to the backs of legs which I really liked.

16 hours ago, Crota said:

Would love to have some pointers to any good ones that are known of rather that sifting though 145 pages of the forum.

For lore friendly ones, I'm a fan of Jexsam's and crudo's packs respectively. Note that Jexsam's pack was intended to be used as Racemenu overlays, so you'll need to do a bit of extra work to get them functional as Slavetats.

Actually i am angry that nio override is incompatible to the headcut perks for 1h and 2h weapons. i wrote the face overlays to 0, but that did not help. anything wrong ?

[Debug] ; -1 to disable logging
; 0 - Fatal Error
; 1 - Error
; 2 - Warning
; 3 - Message
; 4 - Verbose Message
; 5 - Debug Message
iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5]

[General]
; Changes the way overrides are loaded,
; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)
; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)
; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)
; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading
; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)
iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

bParallelMorphing=1 ; Default[1]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load
bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=0

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=0

; Enables automatic transforms defined by 'SDTA' NiStringExtraData on shapes
; String Data: (Without semi-colon)
;[
;    {"name":"NPC L Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]},
;    {"name":"NPC R Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]}
;]
bEnableEquippableTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache
; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI
; then remove least recently used entries until the
; used memory is below this threshold
uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

; Enables Body Randomization based on guided files
bEnableBodyGen=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=0 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]
sDefaultTexture=textures\actors\character\overlays\default.dds

I am having troubles finding some of the tattoos I used previously. One specifically is a tattoo that says "whore" and it goes over the characters mouth but the "O" is missing.

Also another that had bows or ribbons on the back of the characters thighs.

I've looked through all the files of the tattoo packs I have installed and haven't seen any of the ones I am thinking of. If someone knows the tattoo packs I am thinking about I would really appreciate it.

Obviously your mod so your choice when you did - Disabled the "Extra" tab, as those features were never going to work well on the 1.3.5 update - but would you consider adding a way to turn that back on at users own risk

Use to use that all the time to rename NPC's i'd taken with the Paradise hall mod as slave tats was the only rename that then made them appear in other stuff with the new name (like sexlab aroused widget monitor) and didnt notice anything bad happen myself

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Obviously your mod so your choice when you did - Disabled the "Extra" tab, as those features were never going to work well on the 1.3.5 update - but would you consider adding a way to turn that back on at users own risk

Use to use that all the time to rename NPC's i'd taken with the Paradise hall mod as slave tats was the only rename that then made them appear in other stuff with the new name (like sexlab aroused widget monitor) and didnt notice anything bad happen myself

I suggest https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14694

Edit: Rereading your post, I guess maybe you've already tried that? In that case, I'd be willing to put up a patched version for you that has that functionality restored.

41 minutes ago, murfk said:

I suggest https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14694

Edit: Rereading your post, I guess maybe you've already tried that? In that case, I'd be willing to put up a patched version for you that has that functionality restored.

I did try that but i think that was on LE, let me try that on on SE and see if it works any better before ya go to that effort, thanks for the offer though

Edit: No sadly works as i remember, not sure what sexlab aroused widget monitor or aroused check but that shows the original NPC rather than the renamed name

enb2020_10_24_21_12_45.jpg

enb2020_10_24_21_12_37.jpg

The slavetats one did amend those so then everything matched up, if its not to much effort one with the extra re-enabled would be appeciated

21 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

I did try that but i think that was on LE, let me try that on on SE and see if it works any better before ya go to that effort, thanks for the offer though

Edit: No sadly works as i remember, not sure what sexlab aroused widget monitor or aroused check but that shows the original NPC rather than the renamed name

Reveal hidden contents

enb2020_10_24_21_12_45.jpg

enb2020_10_24_21_12_37.jpg

The slavetats one did amend those so then everything matched up, if its not to much effort one with the extra re-enabled would be appeciated

Replace your SlaveTatsMCMMenu.pex with this one, and you should have the "Extra" tab again.

SlaveTatsMCMMenu.pex

I use LE + Slavetats-1.3.0-beta-2.

Slavetats doesn't appear in mcm. Papyrus says

[11/03/2020 - 03:41:04PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_release_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[11/03/2020 - 03:41:04PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_acquire_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[11/03/2020 - 03:41:04PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::st_extra_var" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[11/03/2020 - 03:41:04PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "st_extra" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[11/03/2020 - 03:41:04PM] Error: Unable to bind script SlaveTatsMCMMenu to SlaveTatsMenu (E5000800) because their base types do not match

Hey, can someone help me with a problem?

I've spent the last hours trying to find out why:

- No matter what I do, I only have 3 slots for each body part (body, face, feet, hands)

- My config file has iNumOverlays=12 for body and iNumOverlays=6 for face, feet and hands

- There are no conflicting mods and only one niooverride.ini, from RaceMenu

- showracemenu also only shows 3 slots for the body parts

I'm on LE and tested both the SlaveTats 1.3 Beta as well as the old 1.2.3.

I also tested installing a separate NiOverride aside from RaceMenu, nothing changes.

Also tested just setting the iNumOverlays for the body to 12 and all else to 0, does not work.

Does someone have any idea what might go wrong?

I honestly don't think it's either a load order or a mod conflict (I tried launching the game only with the basics enabled and still have the 3 slot problem).

I know, it's just a "minor problem" but it currently prevents me from using tattoos at all.

Hello i'm using the 1.3.0 beta 2 version for a long time now but i ran into a weird issue :

NPCs don't appear anymore in the Selection menu, i mean i only have my char and an old NPC i used tattoo on, there is quite a time now.

Either Vanilla NPC and Custom NPC don't show up in the menu.

I tried uninstall/reinstall, cleaning save, changing load order but nothing works.

The tattoos works on my char.

If someone ran into the same issue and could give me a hand it would be nice. Thanks.

2 hours ago, CrazySloth said:

What's the easiest way to make a UNP tattoo work for CBBE? I 've found some cool tattoos that I used as slavetats. Seems like they're for UNP, but since I use CBBE half of the tattoos don't show up at all.

I don't know of any way to easily do it, but your best bet would probably be to open the tattoo up in Photoshop/Paint.NET/GIMP (anything that supports transparencies and multiple layers and can export to the DDS format that Skyrim uses), add your body texture as a background layer, and move the tattoo around to compensate for the different layout. If it's still giving you trouble, Content Consumer has a file in their Misc Stuff downloads that has gridlines set up as Slavetats, which also might help with determining what tweaks you need to make.

35 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

I don't know of any way to easily do it, but your best bet would probably be to open the tattoo up in Photoshop/Paint.NET/GIMP (anything that supports transparencies and multiple layers and can export to the DDS format that Skyrim uses), add your body texture as a background layer, and move the tattoo around to compensate for the different layout. If it's still giving you trouble, Content Consumer has a file in their Misc Stuff downloads that has gridlines set up as Slavetats, which also might help with determining what tweaks you need to make.

Thanks, I'm moving around the tattoos in Gimp and those gridlines are going to be very helpful.