3 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

I revise the source code again and seems correct. Slavetats make a clean process of OLD previously know targets and clean it when the target is none. I can not understand why you have that error.

My only explanation is that you have removed mods in mid play and, probably, you have some trash inside your savegame, like unattached scripts, and the game can pass the none verification but can not access the properties of the actor.

Try clean your savegame with ReSaver and look if that solve your problem.

Thx, ReSaver worked.

As someone already asked, but had no answer: SlaveTats is gone from the MCM and no matter how I reinstall (NMM AND Manually) it's still gone. 
It might be that i'm not letting the game load the mod so for reference: how long did it took y'all for it to load?

And before someone asks: yes I do have all the requirements installed. I even tried the ''setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1'' command and it didn't work.

2 hours ago, Marcolisden said:

As someone already asked, but had no answer: SlaveTats is gone from the MCM and no matter how I reinstall (NMM AND Manually) it's still gone. 
It might be that i'm not letting the game load the mod so for reference: how long did it took y'all for it to load?

And before someone asks: yes I do have all the requirements installed. I even tried the ''setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1'' command and it didn't work.

Have you made a test in a New Game?  The MCM of SlaveTats show in a New Game?

If yes, the problems is in your savegame. Can be damaged or corrupted. Try clean it with ReSaver.

If not, you are missing some requeriment and the MCM can not be created. Revise your installation.

Skyrim only need some seconds to create and show the MCM's no matter how many mods you have.

The extended idea of not move your character, not exit the Alternate Start cell, not make absolutelly nothing, ...

while the game is initializing and showing messages in the notification zone not have any sense.

I playing with 357 mods and 251 plugings but look how my game initialize the MCM's:

GenioMaestro, THX A LOT for providing such a complete answer.
Thanks to you, I now know that I left the Alternate Start cell too early which must've been the problem all along.

(Good job on being able to play with 375 mods though, I can barely play with less then half that. No need for help in that regard, i'm good with what I have)

1 hour ago, Marcolisden said:

I now know that I left the Alternate Start cell too early which must've been the problem all along

NO ... It is the exact opposite. You have understood my words in inverse way.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, GenioMaestro said:

The extended idea of not move ... NOT have any sense.

You can exit the Alternate Start cell as quickly as you can without any problem.

Leaving the alternative start cell can NOT break the game or the MCM's or the quests or the scripts.

The initialization of the game, the quest, the MCM's and the scripts can NOT be stopped in any way.

Nothing you can do to break those things.

If something is not initialized correctly in your game it is because you have a problem in a mod.

Having an unusual experience.  Sometimes randomly during sex animations some of the tats suddenly vanish.  Usually the face, and usually on animations where the position has the characters lying down (but sometimes not, and sometimes other body parts).  I can't seem to figure out why this is happening.  At first I thought it was just the tats I made (I only learned about mipmaps recently so most of my tats don't have them) but it's happening with all tats, even ones I didn't make.

It's not a terrible glitch, just one I can't find the cause for.  I'd like it if my tats weren't camera angle dependent during sex scenes.  (This includes using the free camera, not just the came camera.  The angle of the free camera can cause tats to suddenly go missing or return).  They always return when the animation ends.  It only happens during sex animations (to my knowledge).

20 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Having an unusual experience.  Sometimes randomly during sex animations some of the tats suddenly vanish.  Usually the face, and usually on animations where the position has the characters lying down (but sometimes not, and sometimes other body parts).  I can't seem to figure out why this is happening.  At first I thought it was just the tats I made (I only learned about mipmaps recently so most of my tats don't have them) but it's happening with all tats, even ones I didn't make.

Your problem not have any relation to nothing that you made and, sadly, not have solution.

Read my investigation about that exact problem.

2 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Your problem not have any relation to nothing that you made and, sadly, not have solution.

Read my investigation about that exact problem.

Unfortunate, but it's not terrible.  Thank you for the quick answer.  Your expertise is always appreciated by me. ^-^

2 hours ago, venomwolfsbain said:

H

Spoiler

ey there, i'm really sorry if i missed something, but i downloaded the mod and it seems to work, as i have the mcm section, but once i go in there i only have a few tattoos and things and if i look in my console i have these error messages, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

ScreenShot1.png

I've been using this mod for a long time and get errors like those (usually all saying the same thing yours are a bit different) but the tats still work just fine for me.  But ultimately I believe it means the .json file is typed a bit weird.  It might be functional, but just off format.  Like an extra space or a typo.

In regards to your tattoos, assuming you only downloaded the mod itself you'll need to download additional tattoo packs.  Many of which are available alongside the original download.  If you click on the link in my signature you can also check out the tat packs I've made.  ^-^

11 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I've been using this mod for a long time and get errors like those (usually all saying the same thing yours are a bit different) but the tats still work just fine for me.  But ultimately I believe it means the .json file is typed a bit weird.  It might be functional, but just off format.  Like an extra space or a typo.

In regards to your tattoos, assuming you only downloaded the mod itself you'll need to download additional tattoo packs.  Many of which are available alongside the original download.  If you click on the link in my signature you can also check out the tat packs I've made.  ^-^

Ah ok, but some of the things it's suggesting, like drool, and other things aren't showing, up i have only downloaded the slavetats main mod, but should i not see some of the things that the console is referring too? And they look great, i'll have to get them if i can get this working!

2 minutes ago, venomwolfsbain said:

Ah ok, but some of the things it's suggesting, like drool, and other things aren't showing, up i have only downloaded the slavetats main mod, but should i not see some of the things that the console is referring too? And they look great, i'll have to get them if i can get this working!

I might know what the problem is, but first I'll need you to do a test.  Download some tat packs and see if it's only the face/head tats that doesn't work.  If so, it means you need to open a specific ini file and make a small edit. Specifically nioverride's ini file (which should come with racemenu if you have it, or downloaded separately if you don't use racemenu).  Head/face overlays are usually diabled by default except the ones that come with Skyrim, because there is a glitch with some face overlays.

The glitch being that when a character is decapitated with custom face overlays the game will CTD.  I got around this by enabling them but only giving the player face tats, and then used the mod Violens to disable player death animations.  That way I can still decapitate NPCs as long as I don't apply custom face tats to them.  Any character I know I won't kill/essentials I can give face tats to or just disable decapitations alltogether in violens.  But I digress.

Most likely you just have face overlays disabled in NIOverride.  But test for me.  If body, hand, or feet tats aren't working the problem is something else that I might not know about.

If it's just the face I recommend opening your nioverride.ini and setting it to look like this:  Notice the one I put in bold.

Spoiler

[Overlays]

; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script

bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes

; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon

bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes

; when overlays are installed to the face

bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many body overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]

iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[3]

FYI, if you change the ones that say "iNumOverlays=" that's how many tats  it will let you apply to a given category.  So I can apply 12 body tats and 3 feet tats with my current setup for example.  Just in case you want a tat covered character, those are some numbers worth knowing.  I don't know if there's a limit or not to how high they can go. 

I don't know ispelloverlays so I've never touched it, but I know people who've set the value to 1, so you can if you want, I just didn't.

It's also worth noting that the rules I've mentioned regarding to decapitation and the number of overlays allowed also applies to Racemenu and other forms of body/face paint mods, not just slavetats.

26 minutes ago, Aki K said:

If it's just the face I recommend opening your nioverride.ini and setting it to look like this:  Notice the one I put in bold.

Reveal hidden contents

[Overlays]

; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script

bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes

; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon

bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes

; when overlays are installed to the face

bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many body overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[3]

FYI, if you change the ones that say "iNumOverlays=" that's how many tats  it will let you apply to a given category.  So I can apply 12 body tats and 3 feet tats with my current setup for example.  Just in case you want a tat covered character, those are some numbers worth knowing.  I don't know if there's a limit or not to how high they can go. 

I don't know ispelloverlays so I've never touched it, but I know people who've set the value to 1, so you can if you want, I just didn't.

It's also worth noting that the rules I've mentioned regarding to decapitation and the number of overlays allowed also applies to Racemenu and other forms of body/face paint mods, not just slavetats.

I'm really sorry, i honestly think i was just being stupid, i just checked found the rest in face, they're working, the test pack i got worked too, (Face Included) i think i just expected loads of tat mods to be included, thanks so much for your help and i'll be sure to check out your mod.

1 hour ago, venomwolfsbain said:

I'm really sorry, i honestly think i was just being stupid, i just checked found the rest in face, they're working, the test pack i got worked too, (Face Included) i think i just expected loads of tat mods to be included, thanks so much for your help and i'll be sure to check out your mod.

Cool.  I have a bunch, feel free to let me know what you think.  I also take requests if I have the time.  So depending on how complicated, I can make some custom ones.

Update: Slavetats 1.2.3 and higher are still not showing in MCM, however 1.2.1 does show up, but it can't seem to detect other mods (Dibellan Defender) and can't read the TattoPack_CN (It's a bunch of blank squares).
Strangely enough, since I use NMM I put both versions in the menu and made the program update versions; i.e. double click 1.2.3 while 1.2.1 is still active. The game still detects SlaveTats, but it's menu is gone after I switched versions.

31 minutes ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Began a new game and version 1.3.0 SE doesn't register in MCM, placed last in load order no change.

Make a test in a New Game.

If the MCM appears in a new game it is a problem in your SaveGame. Try cleaning it with ReSaver.

If the MCM is not shown in a new game, one of the requirements has failed. Check your installation.

2 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

Make a test in a New Game.

If the MCM appears in a new game it is a problem in your SaveGame. Try cleaning it with ReSaver.

If the MCM is not shown in a new game, one of the requirements has failed. Check your installation.

I have all requirements installed, racemenu, jcontainers, skyui, skse etc. But still on a new game it isn't showing up in MCM.

19 minutes ago, A~Dark~Place said:

I have all requirements installed, racemenu, jcontainers, skyui, skse etc. But still on a new game it isn't showing up in MCM.

I presume you have the ESP enabled and the pluging SlaveTats.esp is inside your pluging list, but verify it with LOOT or Tes5Edit.

If you have the pluging SlaveTats.esp and the MCM not shown enable log in Skyrim.ini and attach your Papyrus.0.log to your next message.

16 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

I presume you have the ESP enabled and the pluging SlaveTats.esp is inside your pluging list, but verify it with LOOT or Tes5Edit.

If you have the pluging SlaveTats.esp and the MCM not shown enable log in Skyrim.ini and attach your Papyrus.0.log to your next message.

Yes I have the esp plugin enabled & it is in my list. I've ran LOOT too let it sort Slavetats as well but it still isn't showing up in MCM. There are several Errors regarding Slavetats in my Papyrus.0.log such as "Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type", I've attached the Papyrus.0 log so you can check it out. I'm running game version 1.5.80 & Ver 2 0016 of SKSE if that info is in anyway helpful.

Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Yes I have the esp plugin enabled & it is in my list. I've ran LOOT too let it sort Slavetats as well but it still isn't showing up in MCM. There are several Errors regarding Slavetats in my Papyrus.0.log such as "Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type", I've attached the Papyrus.0 log so you can check it out. I'm running game version 1.5.80 & Ver 2 0016 of SKSE if that info is in anyway helpful.

Effectively you have the ESP active because the game show errors about SlaveTats but that errors are the cause of yours problems. The errors:

Unable to bind script SlaveTatsMCMMenu to SlaveTatsMenu (A8000800) because their base types do not match

SlaveTatsMCMMenu.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

are critical and exactly mean that the script that create the MCM can not be executed and, of course, the MCM not shown.

Something is not correctly installed in your game.

Take a look to the log file of SKSE and verify that you NOT have errors or warnings about DLL's files.

Revise the installation of SkyUi and SKSE and be sure all yours MCM's from others mods shown.

Revise the installation of SlaveTats. Be sure you not have multiple versions of the mod actives at the same time.

Always make test in a New Game. Is the only way to be sure the savegame is not causing problems.

1 hour ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Okay I'll do that thanks, yeah the strange thing is Slavetats was working for me before I started a new game.  Where exactly should for the log file of SKSE, where is that located?

I only have legendary and my SKSE.log is in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE\skse.log

I think the location is the same in SE but the file is called something like skse64.log

I read many posts in many sections and I believe that any problem in a DLL can cause your problem.

Verify that you have the correct version of each DLL and that it is compatible with your version of the game and your version of SKSE.

If the MCM of SlaveTats is displayed when load the savegame but not shown in a new Game, it is probably because you have made changes to the mods and some change is wrong.