9 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

Looks like you may be starting the game from non-skse prompt. IF that's the case make sure you start with skse.

I may be wrong... there are MUCH smarter people in here than me.

I am pretty sure i run skse correctly. It even show in the bottom left of the menu version of skse.

20 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I am pretty sure i run skse correctly. It even show in the bottom left of the menu version of skse.

I have the same issue currently. I'm DEFINITELY running through SKSE. I have NetImmerse installed, RaceMenu, and JContainers installed.

Not sure if related, but when I open the MCM menu it takes a solid 6-10 seconds to actually load the menu items.

On 5/28/2020 at 2:49 PM, hungvipbcsok said:

Anyone here can help me with installing of this mod? I have evrything it need for oldrim (i have both racemenu and nioveride) but when i load the game it always said need racemenu nioveride, skse, jcontainer to run and nothing show up after i customize the mcm.

I install mod with MO2

1 hour ago, chon_tun said:

I have the same issue currently. I'm DEFINITELY running through SKSE. I have NetImmerse installed, RaceMenu, and JContainers installed.

Check if you installed correctly:

> Race menu (includes NIOverride (NetImmerse Override), install only race menu or standalone NetImmerse, not both)

> SkyUI

> check if a nioverride.ini is in skyrim>data>skse>plugins (or where MO would put it)

> don't let Jcontainers get overwritten by any other mod

> maybe it helps to create a skse.ini if you don't have one yet (doesn't get created automatically => is a must have anyways)

50 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

check if a nioverride.ini is in skyrim>data>skse>plugins (or where MO would put it)

I have nioverdide.log at Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE but there is no nioveride.ini in skyrim/data or skse/plugin or skse overwrite

It is in RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins.

PS: I run the lastest version download in this post (SlavetatSE) which is support oldrim right? I still see it in mcm menu.

12 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I run the lastest version download in this post (SlavetatSE) which is support oldrim right? I still see it in mcm menu.

err... what?

Are you using SE or LE?

Don't mix SE/LE mods ?

If you use LE (or oldrim like you call it) don't install mods that have "SE" in their name, those are for SE (duh!)

what you want for LE is: "SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2.7z" from the downloads

2 hours ago, chon_tun said:

Not sure if related, but when I open the MCM menu it takes a solid 6-10 seconds to actually load the menu items.

did you maybe also accidentally installed "SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5.2.7z" for Skyrim LE?

5 hours ago, chon_tun said:

?

ok in my defense that download list is MASSIVE

Yes, yes it is. Still any mod with those odd capital letters "SE" in the file name are for Skyrim SE only.

Also it's good to know what happens if you install the SE version on LE. You just made a test right? ?

Happy end? ?

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Still any mod with those odd capital letters "SE"

? Yeah that's the embarassing part. I have no idea how I missed that. I've caught myself with SE mods before that didn't even have SE in the filename, but 'slavetatSE' sat happily in my load order for weeks without me noticing ?

God I'm dumb. Yes happily ever after, works great now. 

When I use the "extra" section of the MCM to change the hair color of a targeted npc, that npc loses their entire head except the teeth. This seems slightly different from the old dark face bug. Am I using that function wrong/should it be used at all?

Anyone ever had the problem that tats are not applied after loading save? I can see in MCM that they are saved correctly and when I change anything at all (like gloss/color) they do get applied correctly. They stay through cellchanges, etc - just when I exit the game, start it again and load my savefile nothing is applied...
Using VR with 1.3.5.2.7 SE and JContainers VR...

To the Mod Author, Re: JContainers Error

Slave Tats is throwing API Error for JContainers even though i've got the lastest version from Nexus Mods i've check in my Data Folder under SKSE and the JContainer64.dll is there but the mod says it's not installed. 

NB there maybe a problem with the way JContainers is packaged and may not be placing the .dll where it needs to be. Testing aka copying the file to plugin's folder under SKSE will hopefully fix this.

21 minutes ago, DavinaJo said:

To the Mod Author, Re: JContainers Error

Slave Tats is throwing API Error for JContainers even though i've got the lastest version from Nexus Mods i've check in my Data Folder under SKSE and the JContainer64.dll is there but the mod says it's not installed. 

NB there maybe a problem with the way JContainers is packaged and may not be placing the .dll where it needs to be. Testing aka copying the file to plugin's folder under SKSE will hopefully fix this.

Problems like that are always something wrong with the setup on your computer. Files in the wrong place, corrupted files, bad configuration... there's a lot of possibilities, but none of them are things I can fix.

On 6/8/2020 at 5:10 PM, murfk said:

Problems like that are always something wrong with the setup on your computer. Files in the wrong place, corrupted files, bad configuration... there's a lot of possibilities, but none of them are things I can fix.

I'm having the same issue. Please help us out murfk

On 6/9/2020 at 5:20 PM, xx66xx said:

I'm having the same issue. Please help us out murfk

If you've got the latest JContainers SE, then you're using the same version I am (it hasn't been updated since November last year).

JContainers LE hasn't been updated since 2016.

Whatever's tripping the two of you up, it's not a simple version incompatibility.

I need a little help. I am trying to create my own slavetats and I'm using one DDS file for testing. My JSON works fine, showing up in the MCM mod menu. But I have spent hours trying to get my DDS file recognized by the mod. I have used both Nvidia and Intel DDS formats. The simple How-to on page one lacks a few details and the net is sorely lacking on Skyrim tattoo creation guides. I tried reading through the 142 pages here but my mind went numb.

How do I save my DDS file? Please help and Thank you.

On 6/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, murfk said:

If you've got the latest JContainers SE, then you're using the same version I am (it hasn't been updated since November last year).

JContainers LE hasn't been updated since 2016.

Whatever's tripping the two of you up, it's not a simple version incompatibility.

Hmm.. what can be done?

12 hours ago, bucpar said:

I need a little help. I am trying to create my own slavetats and I'm using one DDS file for testing. My JSON works fine, showing up in the MCM mod menu. But I have spent hours trying to get my DDS file recognized by the mod. I have used both Nvidia and Intel DDS formats. The simple How-to on page one lacks a few details and the net is sorely lacking on Skyrim tattoo creation guides. I tried reading through the 142 pages here but my mind went numb.

How do I save my DDS file? Please help and Thank you.

What do you mean? Why isn't it recognised by the mod? If you use gimp and save it as .dds it should work just fine.

Maybe look at this guide https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138380-tramp-stamps-a-collection-of-slavetats-packs/?do=findComment&comment=2925381