Is there a way to use this or another mod to add tattoos to all (female) NPCs? I found an underwear overlay mod that I'd love to use instead of the mesh underwear for compatibility with multi-part armors and stuff, but it looks awkward when I have only my vanilla underwear on. But if I use a naked body, then NPCs will be naked, and I don't want that. Help?

Are these tats permanent or can they be removed in game by magical means? it would help if you put this in your description, 

an idea just came to mind and i dont know if you have thought of this but actually making tats for each of the jarls that would have slaves. i believe the first one that comes to mind is marthol 

On 9/1/2020 at 3:13 PM, tonitrulupus said:

Are these tats permanent or can they be removed in game by magical means? it would help if you put this in your description

SlaveTats itself is just a framework. With just simple tattoo packs, the player can add and remove tattoos via the MCM. Other mods can call the framework to apply tattoos that the player cannot remove - for example, YPS uses it for piercings/makeup/pubic hair and Sexlab Survival applies tattoos based on the status of your licenses.

Does this have like whip or just like...pain/bruises like marks in general? It doesn't make sense if my character is getting spanking or hurt in a scene that tehy come out unscatched. I have quite a few tattoo packs from this site, but i haven;t found anyting for like whip/cane marks.

Hi.

I have a question, with Render Tattoos , abs tatoos are higher than in pictures on the said tattoo pack, example Vwing ab tattoo is directly on belly button but it should be below belly button according to pics, is there a workaround for this since I moved the texture a little lower than it is in .dds but there is no change ingame it still remains on belly button. Same goes for forehand tattoos.

On 9/5/2020 at 11:31 AM, DoggosBone said:

I have that same problem but on SE, tried both and even waited for about 30 minutes idle in the game but SlaveTat just wont appear in my MCM :/

Can you post your modlist, I am having the same problem, slavetats mcm show up on blank MO2 profile, but not on my current modlist, I figure it probably a mod conflict, it would help if we could identify a commonality.

On 9/6/2020 at 2:25 AM, agiz19 said:

Hi.

I have a question, with Render Tattoos , abs tatoos are higher than in pictures on the said tattoo pack, example Vwing ab tattoo is directly on belly button but it should be below belly button according to pics, is there a workaround for this since I moved the texture a little lower than it is in .dds but there is no change ingame it still remains on belly button. Same goes for forehand tattoos.

It's probably a body alignment issue.  UNP and CBBE alignments differ a bit.  Not sure which way is effecting you, but that's where you should start looking.

Edit: If you're using a body differing from the alignment of the tats, you can:

1. find a version that matches your body type
  2. switch to the body type that matches the tats
  3. adjust the tats in GIMP or some other image editor
13 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

It's probably a body alignment issue.  UNP and CBBE alignments differ a bit.  Not sure which way is effecting you, but that's where you should start looking.

Edit: If you're using a body differing from the alignment of the tats, you can:

1. find a version that matches your body type
  2. switch to the body type that matches the tats
  3. adjust the tats in GIMP or some other image editor

yeah I used GIMP  :\ , I just re subscribed to Adobe again since I use it for work and fixed it instantly. And thank you for this mod (discovered it not long ago) :) now there is no need to edit body textures for adding tattoos no more, yay.

On 9/9/2020 at 12:53 PM, Hambam9871 said:

Can you post your modlist, I am having the same problem, slavetats mcm show up on blank MO2 profile, but not on my current modlist, I figure it probably a mod conflict, it would help if we could identify a commonality.

Sorry for the late reply. Slavetats used to work for me before I had many mods but now I don't remember when it stopped working and didn't even notice it was gone from my MCM menu as I rarely used it because of the really long loading time in the previous versions. Hope this helps.

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

6 hours ago, Fran-Viera said:

Uff there are so much files, can someone tell me wich file i need to download mainly for Skyrim SE? Im looking for an SE somehow, but i dont see one

Yeah there are too many files. You want SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5.2.7z. It comes with some basic tattoos. Once that works, you can start downloading the packs.

On 9/8/2020 at 5:53 PM, Hambam9871 said:

Hey,

I believe I may have found the mod conflict.

I was bored so I decided to start a new mage character earlier today (with all my mods in it) but before starting I got rid of some mods in my load order that I didn't really use in my previous saves.

After disabling said mod I noticed in my new save SlaveTats was working completely fine, and I decided to test this on my other saves that uses the mod and I concluded that it was indeed the mod causing slavetats to not work. Unfortunately I think it corrupts your save (due to its script heavy nature) if you uninstall it on an ongoing save so I get CTD if I try to load my old save without it.

Hope this helps you and anyone else who have the same problem.

Is there any way to purge the "known actor list"? I had an NPC that was tatted and got removed, and now I can't add tats to anyone else because I get:

[09/20/2020 - 02:21:04AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call

when I try and get nearby actors. Cleaning my save and even removing and saving without slavetats doesn't seem to fix this.

hi guys:

I've a question. How to make my tattoo always display through clothes(translucent clothes).

At present, tattoos can only be displayed  at some part angles.

And the more clothes wear, the smaller the angle that can be displayed correctly.

Spoiler

1.png.8ee18bd581c605c0e027b70500e55862.png

2.png.4e686c707fb9e13d428f7fb169744a8c.png

3.png.c322444c725b66f17a40080179bc9678.png

4.png.ffd68a96d05622622a5d626cac2f9c04.png

Can anyone provide a solution?
Thanks a lot.

PS:My mother tongue is not English.If something in my post is strange or offensive,I'm sorry about that

I'm having an issue with the mod failing to launch on  SSE. It used to work until about a month ago. I've tried reducing the amount of script heavy mods like other people said, with no change. I have "MCM Kicker" Installed and I tried reinstalling the mod three times. I'm using the latest version SkyUI, Jcontainers, and Racemenu but the MCM will not load. My Papyrus log is telling me this...

Spoiler

[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_release_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_acquire_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::st_extra_var" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "st_extra" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to bind script SlaveTatsMCMMenu to SlaveTatsMenu (CB000800) because their base types do not match

[09/26/2020 - 02:25:20AM] warning: Property extra_quest on script slavetatsonload attached to alias Player on quest SlaveTatsExtra (CB001834) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/26/2020 - 02:25:32AM] Error: slavetatsonload.is_initialized() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 10 on  (00000014)].SlaveTatsWatchCell.OnEffectStart() - "SlaveTatsWatchCell.psc" Line 8
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:32AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [Active effect 10 on  (00000014)].SlaveTatsWatchCell.OnEffectStart() - "SlaveTatsWatchCell.psc" Line 8

I can't figure out what's causing this. I tried reverting RaceMenu and SKSE64 to earlier version but I get the same errors. If the mod is outdated, wouldn't reverting these two mods fix this issue? If it was too many script heavy mods, why am I get these Papyrus errors? My load order hasn't changed much since the the last time it worked! Is anyone else having this issue?

2 hours ago, Demonwolf218 said:

I'm having an issue with the mod failing to launch on  SSE. It used to work until about a month ago. I've tried reducing the amount of script heavy mods like other people said, with no change. I have "MCM Kicker" Installed and I tried reinstalling the mod three times. I'm using the latest version SkyUI, Jcontainers, and Racemenu but the MCM will not load. My Papyrus log is telling me this...

Hide contents

[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_release_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_acquire_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::st_extra_var" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "st_extra" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:11AM] Error: Unable to bind script SlaveTatsMCMMenu to SlaveTatsMenu (CB000800) because their base types do not match

[09/26/2020 - 02:25:20AM] warning: Property extra_quest on script slavetatsonload attached to alias Player on quest SlaveTatsExtra (CB001834) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/26/2020 - 02:25:32AM] Error: slavetatsonload.is_initialized() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/26/2020 - 02:25:32AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:

I can't figure out what's causing this. I tried reverting RaceMenu and SKSE64 to earlier version but I get the same errors. If the mod is outdated, wouldn't reverting these two mods fix this issue? If it was too many script heavy mods, why am I get these Papyrus errors? My load order hasn't changed much since the the last time it worked! Is anyone else having this issue?

Did you install the SE version into LE, possibly? The errors you quoted refer to things that were removed from the SE version.

13 hours ago, murfk said:

Did you install the SE version into LE, possibly? The errors you quoted refer to things that were removed from the SE version.

I'm using SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5.2.7 and playing Skyrim Special Edition.

Edit: I uninstalled all my sexlab mods I installed in the last month and it started working. I will post again when I figure out which mod was the culprit. Thank you for the information it helped me figure it out.