4 hours ago, Adeladen said:

What do you mean? Why isn't it recognised by the mod? If you use gimp and save it as .dds it should work just fine.

Maybe look at this guide https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138380-tramp-stamps-a-collection-of-slavetats-packs/?do=findComment&comment=2925381

Lol, if I knew why it wasn't recognized I wouldn't be asking for help. I use Photoshop but have way too many DDS saving choices. but using DXT5 ARBG  8 bpp interpolated alpha, which is recommended. The tattoo shows up in the MCM but won't load, stays "NO TATTOO" I have quadruple checked and more the file name against the JSON.

Question. Do I need to create an alpha channel if the tattoo layer has a transparent background already?

19 hours ago, bucpar said:

Lol, if I knew why it wasn't recognized I wouldn't be asking for help. I use Photoshop but have way too many DDS saving choices. but using DXT5 ARBG  8 bpp interpolated alpha, which is recommended. The tattoo shows up in the MCM but won't load, stays "NO TATTOO" I have quadruple checked and more the file name against the JSON.

Question. Do I need to create an alpha channel if the tattoo layer has a transparent background already?

Wouldn't hurt.

What dimensions are they? You're overlaying them on a UV map right?

Hey, I've been using this mod for a long time and I love it. Recently I started using it on NPCs and they work fine except when I reload the game, or perhaps its just over a short amount of time, but Slavetats on NPCs go away. When I open them up in the Slavetats menu the tattoos are there and when I close it they reapply, but basically when I load in all the slavetats are gone again. Anyone else have this issue?

4 hours ago, ServiusTheBear said:

I am not sure which one I am supposed to be downloading. I am on LE Skyrim.

Since you are on LE, use this file:

SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2.7z

Note that you should not download the tattoo packs whose names end in _CN unless you are using a Chinese version of Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Alexcet said:

thanks

There is a slight dependence on body type (UNP/CBBE) in alignment.  Some of the older packs might be UNP aligned, so nipple tats might not quite line up.  Not sure what other tats might be visibly out of alignment, but they should show up OK.

I have some scripting related questions.

I am working on a mod that uses NiO/SKEE64 to add very specific texture overlays (only one per node at most).
I only need to replace that one specific overlay if it is already applied, or add it into first empty slot if it wasn't applied yet.
So, i don't really need SlaveTats' more complex overlays handling, therefore i use my own simple implementation.

Now the questions:

Is my mod somehow at risk of clashing with SlaveTats at some point, or with other mods that use SlaveTats?
Can SlaveTats, and other mods using it, unintentionally remove/overwrite my overrides, or will they handle the slots occupied by my overlays gracefully?

Making my own tats, mostly stumbling through the process, but ran into something.

Made a changing tattoo, but it doesn't make too much sense?

Used a base file so I could orient the writing (I have no clue where to find wrap textures, and don't really need to.), but made sure to use a new layer and delete the old one when I was done. Didn't doctor it further or anything, tattoo just changes based on how close the camera is.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

Knot Pocket.dds

20 hours ago, CerfLune said:

Making my own tats, mostly stumbling through the process, but ran into something.

Made a changing tattoo, but it doesn't make too much sense?

Used a base file so I could orient the writing (I have no clue where to find wrap textures, and don't really need to.), but made sure to use a new layer and delete the old one when I was done. Didn't doctor it further or anything, tattoo just changes based on how close the camera is.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

Knot Pocket.dds 16 MB · 0 downloads

That's the image mipmap, with completely different things in different levels. Not a normal thing to do, but kind of cool :)

Hi, 

I'm having an odd issue I can't explain. I'm trying to add tattoos to zaz slaves in the SLS kennel via RapeTats but the overlays are not appearing on them. Everything appears to be working as intended. I've checked logs and added traces etc. If I target the slaves and open the slavetats mcm I can see the entries there but the tats just don't display on these npcs bodies. Even if I add a tat via the slavetats menu it doesn't display for some reason. For a moment I thought maybe it's because they're dynamic (FFxxxxxx) but I placed a dynamic lydia and had no problem adding the same tat to her....

Any thoughts? Might be something to do with the zaz slaves themselves? Can't see anything wrong with them. It's just a random template in Zaz - which just use the base of existing skyrim actors (aela etc). 

You can do a quick test via 'Player.PlaceAtMe xx00A6E2' if you want to take a look yourself. 

That's the zaz slave LeveledNpc. 

I should say this is with LE version 1.23

Started running into an issue where the slavetats MCM from 1.3.5.2 SE won't load. I dug through the logs, and this is what I'm seeing:

[08/03/2020 - 09:52:51AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_acquire_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[08/03/2020 - 09:52:51AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_release_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[08/03/2020 - 09:52:51AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::st_extra_var" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[08/03/2020 - 09:52:51AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "st_extra" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[08/03/2020 - 09:52:51AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SlaveTatsMCMMenu to SlaveTatsMenu (A8000800) because their base types do not match

[08/03/2020 - 09:53:06AM] warning: Property extra_quest on script slavetatsonload attached to alias Player on quest SlaveTatsExtra (A8001834) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/03/2020 - 09:53:21AM] warning: Property st_extra on script SlaveTatsMCMMenu attached to SlaveTatsMenu (A8000800) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/03/2020 - 09:53:21AM] error: Cannot set property ModName on object SlaveTatsMCMMenu because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.

[08/03/2020 - 09:53:23AM] ERROR: SlaveTatsMCMMenu.OnInit() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    <empty stack>

[08/03/2020 - 09:53:23AM] ERROR: slavetatsonload.is_initialized() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 6 on  (00000014)].SlaveTatsWatchCell.OnEffectStart() - "SlaveTatsWatchCell.psc" Line 8

Anyone else run into anything similar and have a solution?

I can't get packs I made myself to work with the SSE version. I've saved the image as a .dds and made a json file., but the json doesn't appear in the MCM even when I click the add remove tattoos button. I can, however, install packs that were made by other authors and use those just fine.

18 hours ago, RetainKebab said:

I can't get packs I made myself to work with the SSE version. I've saved the image as a .dds and made a json file., but the json doesn't appear in the MCM even when I click the add remove tattoos button. I can, however, install packs that were made by other authors and use those just fine.

Odds are there's some tiny thing off in the json file. Try running it through https://jsonlint.com/

well... I switched to SE on a whim.  Played for awhile, and switched back to LE.  Now Slavtats works barley sometimes.  mods that use slavetats sometimes work.  I get an error STEB.  and the Slavetats needs NIOverride or Racemenu to work. (of course I have Racemenu)  While I am usually am a step up along the evolutionary chain, just past monkey, I cannot figure out what is going wrong.  Pre SE all of my mods interacted perfectly with Slavetats

Apropos2  (finally seems to work as intended)

FadeTats (really havent had any tats applied that require fadeing, so not sure)

RapeTats (has never worked since i switched back to LE)

CumEffects (spotty, sometimes works, mostly doesnt apply)

YPS immersive fashion -- now gives me error and does not appear on my PC but is present in slavetats,  I cannot add manually as it does not list any tattos

UPDATE

well, it seems v123 works, but not with rapetats.  

When ever I go through a door or when any armor or clothes are unequiuped my body has either black shading or more than half my screen turns black.

The only fix I've found to this problem is going into slavtats mcm then quiting it so it displays slave tats is done with......... and after that opening the map and closing it again,however the same shading or black screen occurs after I go through another door. So far I've tried disabling enb, lighting mods, HDT-SMP, CBPC, KS Hairdos, Eye mods but nothing works. I have also tried to clean mysave with resaver but it didn't work. 

I'd be grateful if anyone can help me out with this,its very annoying. I'm playing on se

Update: I've found that disabling Racemenu also fixes it but I'm not sure where to from here as many other mods have dependencies on it.

Update2: After fixing it with going into mcm and opening and closing map, when I type showracemenu in console shading occurs without going through any doors or when any armor or clothes are unequiuped.

ScreenShot3.png

Spoiler
On 8/14/2020 at 1:56 AM, chris.90 said:

When ever I go through a door or when any armor or clothes are unequiuped my body has either black shading or more than half my screen turns black.

The only fix I've found to this problem is going into slavtats mcm then quiting it so it displays slave tats is done with......... and after that opening the map and closing it again,however the same shading or black screen occurs after I go through another door. So far I've tried disabling enb, lighting mods, HDT-SMP, CBPC, KS Hairdos, Eye mods but nothing works. I have also tried to clean mysave with resaver but it didn't work. 

I'd be grateful if anyone can help me out with this,its very annoying. I'm playing on se

Update: I've found that disabling Racemenu also fixes it but I'm not sure where to from here as many other mods have dependencies on it.

Update2: After fixing it with going into mcm and opening and closing map, when I type showracemenu in console shading occurs without going through any doors or when any armor or clothes are unequiuped.

ScreenShot3.png

I've had this happen too. Only solution I could come up with is to make sure all of your overlays are used by something other than Racemenu's "Default" or SlaveTats "blank". Idk what's going on with it, but as long all of your overlay slots are being used by something, the shadow skin doesn't show up. They can even be transparent, just as long as it isn't "Default" or "blank".