On 9/9/2019 at 12:43 PM, babylight41 said:

Hi thank you for making a SSE version of this but I would like to report two glitches  glitch number 1 it keep flickering black along my character and glitch number 2 when loading a save half the screen is black when I take out the mod the screen goes back to normal.

I am having the same issue as the black screen above - whenever I load a save, over half of my screen starting from the left is pitch black. It doesn't matter if I have any tats equipped at the moment or not. I can fix it only by going into the MCM menu for Slavetats, exiting (after going up and down the options to make sure there are no tats on), waiting for Slavetats to show its "Slavetats is working on character, etc", then changing  the cell. Even with no tats currently equipped, this seems to happen. 

I  haven't had any issues at all other than this single solitary single one, as far as I know.

Any ideas?

Only issue I'm having with this Mod on SSE is when you change any NPC's hair colour using SlaveTats, NPC faces turn pretty wonky with texture mismatch and Custom Followers or NPC mods get real wonky with misshapen faces and in some cases CTD upon getting close to a standalone Follower. This all happens from using the hair colour even once on one NPC.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:46 PM, mattardo said:

It doesn't matter if I have any tats equipped at the moment or not.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:46 PM, mattardo said:

Even with no tats currently equipped, this seems to happen. 

That mean the problem is NOT caused by SlaveTats. The tats are only pure textures that show over the craracter and can not cause any similar problem.

Probably, you have an HDT problem and that strange things that you see in the screen can be mesh streched to the infinite. Revise your HDT configuration, try disable mods with HDT hair, clothes, earrings, necklaces ...

Aditionally, can be and ENB problem. Try disable your ENB and make test.

2 hours ago, eclipsed7774 said:

Only issue I'm having with this Mod on SSE is when you change any NPC's hair colour using SlaveTats, NPC faces turn pretty wonky with texture mismatch and Custom Followers or NPC mods get real wonky with misshapen faces and in some cases CTD upon getting close to a standalone Follower. This all happens from using the hair colour even once on one NPC.

These options never work correctly and I recommend that you do not use them. The problem is in the rendering engine of the base game and sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't.

The composition of the head is very complex because, inside the head, the game must place the mesh for the eyes and teeth. On top, must put the makeup options and add the hair.

Depending on how each one the elements have been made, the change can be made or not. Sometimes it works, but other times cause the discoloration of the face or the restoration of the base head and can cause CTD due to incompatibility of the mesh. I don't know a utility that can make any of those changes in the head safely and guaranteed.

And the same about weight because any change in weight can cause a breach in the neck.

Every change in the head or weight must be made by modifying esp files out of the game.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:38 AM, GenioMaestro said:

That mean the problem is NOT caused by SlaveTats. The tats are only pure textures that show over the craracter and can not cause any similar problem.

Probably, you have an HDT problem and that strange things that you see in the screen can be mesh streched to the infinite. Revise your HDT configuration, try disable mods with HDT hair, clothes, earrings, necklaces ...

Aditionally, can be and ENB problem. Try disable your ENB and make test.

Thanks for the tips, I'll give it a shot. I'm not running any ENBs at the moment, that I'm aware of.

My further testing (before I read your advice) showed that my character loads with black shading on various parts of her, which is fixed by entering Slavetats MCM and exiting : the shading dissapears once Slavetats message states "Slavetats is done working on so-and-so". The black screen is fixed by opening the World Map and exiting.

I will try your advice about HDT.

SlaveTats seems to work except that the Face section in MCM is empty (as in nothing to select).  There are .dds files in face tats but no way to install them. I am using MO 2 and this mod was working before (Katarina DC mod uses this for the face scar and body tattoo, the body tattoo is SlaveTats but not the face scar).

Please forgive me if this question has been asked before but I was wondering if anybody who uses this mod happens to have all the "Packs" downloaded already? If not no worries I'll still download them all eventually lol.

The SSE version only needs the SSE mod file and then whatever packs we wants correct? Also, are all the packs compatible out of the box with SSE? I admit I haven't gone through the entire list of the available packs included on the download page or the ones that are available off-site/different forum, but so far I haven't seen any ESP or Mesh files needed converting. Thanks.

11 hours ago, TsukiDragon said:

SlaveTats seems to work except that the Face section in MCM is empty (as in nothing to select)

Find your nioveride.ini file (if I remember correctly it comes with Racemenu) and edit the face section to enable face tats. It's well commented so you should be able to easily figure out what to change.

For me I'm having an old corrupted tattoo bug, but ONLY on face tattoos, and ONLY some tattoos out of the Body Graffiti pack. They make my character's face look like a TV "Broadcast error", or "no signal" bars... those multi-color tv bars? But... rainbow and staticy. An older page in the thread says that means the tattoo pack is corrupt OR that UIExtensions has been damaged/overwritten... but I reinstalled Body Graffiti after redownloading it, AND I verified that UIExtensions is fine... this only started happening recently! Buh. Hmm. I'll give more info as I debug.

I still love this mod. RapeTats and Fade Tats use it and they're so important to me. ❤️

Debug 1: New character, different body textures, default nord lady, still sparkle-face. Blah. Now I'll try EFF I suppose. maybe it fucked with UIExtensions too much. But I've used it for ages with slavetats with no problems... hmm.

Edit: Fixxed. FOR THOSE HAVING MY ISSUE: I had the texture and shadow and decal quality turned down slightly to stop my character from loading in with missing skin textures due to me installing too many texture mods or something, and to increase performance. Derp. Turning Textures, Decals, and maybe shadows (I can't remember if I turned up shadows) fixxed it.image.png.2af23805ba0dbeeee547bcf8e94610cb.png

On 2/7/2020 at 10:02 PM, Sparowe Chan said:

Please forgive me if this question has been asked before but I was wondering if anybody who uses this mod happens to have all the "Packs" downloaded already? If not no worries I'll still download them all eventually lol.

The SSE version only needs the SSE mod file and then whatever packs we wants correct? Also, are all the packs compatible out of the box with SSE? I admit I haven't gone through the entire list of the available packs included on the download page or the ones that are available off-site/different forum, but so far I haven't seen any ESP or Mesh files needed converting. Thanks.

There is an all in one pack but it was updated very long ago and I didn't manage to get it to work.
Yeah only the mod file and then packs, every pack I've tried has been compatible with SSE.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, PubliusNV said:
On 2/7/2020 at 3:36 AM, TsukiDragon said:

SlaveTats seems to work except that the Face section in MCM is empty (as in nothing to select)

Find your nioveride.ini file (if I remember correctly it comes with Racemenu) and edit the face section to enable face tats. It's well commented so you should be able to easily figure out what to change.

Thank you, I knew it had to be something simple like that.

Hello I have a problem regarding this mod, whenever I try to apply a tattoo, it says in the top left corner "Requires NiOverride, Racemenu or SKEE"

I know someone in this discussion already had that problem, but I followed the instructions that helped him and they didn't help me. I use SKSE that's directly on Steam, I use the newest version of Racemenu that should have NIOverride included, I setup my nioverride.ini file the same way as user "Aki K" when he was helping the other guy, I tried reinstalling Racemenu and Slavetats, I have Slavetats loading after Racemenu in the load order and also made sure that I don't have a double installation of NIOverride. And I also have JContainers. Also I'm playing old skyrim not SE..

Thanks in advance for any help!

edit: Now I also used LOOT to sort my load order, but it didn't help.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:25 AM, NewtonScamander said:

Hello I have a problem regarding this mod, whenever I try to apply a tattoo, it says in the top left corner "Requires NiOverride, Racemenu or SKEE"

I know someone in this discussion already had that problem, but I followed the instructions that helped him and they didn't help me. I use SKSE that's directly on Steam, I use the newest version of Racemenu that should have NIOverride included, I setup my nioverride.ini file the same way as user "Aki K" when he was helping the other guy, I tried reinstalling Racemenu and Slavetats, I have Slavetats loading after Racemenu in the load order and also made sure that I don't have a double installation of NIOverride. And I also have JContainers. Also I'm playing old skyrim not SE..

Thanks in advance for any help!

edit: Now I also used LOOT to sort my load order, but it didn't help.

haha I was about to make a post myself but your problem matches mine perfectly. Are you using custom race by any chance, cause i am. Slavetats is registered in my mod menu and i could make all the selections but i too get the message "Requires NiOverride, Racemenu or SKEE" upon existing mod menu.

50 minutes ago, youngfool said:

haha I was about to make a post myself but your problem matches mine perfectly. Are you using custom race by any chance, cause i am. Slavetats is registered in my mod menu and i could make all the selections but i too get the message "Requires NiOverride, Racemenu or SKEE" upon existing mod menu.

No I'm not using any custom race, my character is a Nord. And yea I can also make all selections in the mod menu.

22 hours ago, NewtonScamander said:

No I'm not using any custom race, my character is a Nord. And yea I can also make all selections in the mod menu.

Bro, i figured it out. we should be using the file SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2.7z

Not the special edition one which is the last file SlaveTatsSE-1.3.0-beta-2.7z

/facepalm

happy modding

48 minutes ago, youngfool said:

Bro, i figured it out. we should be using the file SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2.7z

Not the special edition one which is the last file SlaveTatsSE-1.3.0-beta-2.7z

/facepalm

happy modding

Oh my god, you were right, now it works,  I tought that the SE version was compatible for both the old skyrim and SE, I'm so stupid hahaha.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:08 PM, venomwolfsbain said:

Hey there, i'm really sorry if i missed something, but i downloaded the mod and it seems to work, as i have the mcm section, but once i go in there i only have a few tattoos and things and if i look in my console i have these error messages, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

ScreenShot1.png

There's most likely nothing wrong on your side, the mod just tries to parse the folders and other none-JSON-files and fails utterly.

Maybe it's possible to only parse files with the proper extension instead of anything found in the texture folder and throwing those errors?

I'm an SE ECE-user and I read a couple of pages back that this mod is incompatible with ECE because it needs NiOverride.

Well, I have the standalone NiOverride for SE installed, both the nioverride.pex and skee64.dll

Still, the tattoos simply won't appear on my character when I apply them in the mod menu. Any ideas? Or is RaceMenu itself just a hard requirement in this case?

1 hour ago, SilverBlack said:

@Irishredneck Hi I think the pantihose is for a different body. From your picture I would assume that it is for CBBE and you're using a UNP body. Difference is in the UV layout.

Well mate. You almost have it right. You see the entire set is for CBBE. (Which I have) EXCEPT for this set of pantyhose.

My question is, "Has anyone ever fixed this glitch from BELISARIO pantyhose?"

2 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

Well mate. You almost have it right. You see the entire set is for CBBE. (Which I have) EXCEPT for this set of pantyhose.

My question is, "Has anyone ever fixed this glitch from BELISARIO pantyhose?"

B3lisario-stockings-2014-07-27.7z, yes?  The entire pantyhose set you're referencing is UUNP UNP...look at the file names.  unpp_stocking_black_1.dds, etc.

22 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

B3lisario-stockings-2014-07-27.7z, yes?  The entire pantyhose set you're referencing is UUNP UNP...look at the file names.  unpp_stocking_black_1.dds, etc.

YESSSS!  ?

Does anyone know of a conversion to CBBE? I have asked in the appropriate threads, with no joy. So now I am asking here!

Cheers!

On 3/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, Irishredneck said:

YESSSS!  ?

Does anyone know of a conversion to CBBE? I have asked in the appropriate threads, with no joy. So now I am asking here!

Cheers!

I use this mod with a CBBE body.  It works just fine as it is for me.  No need to convert.

Also, just to confirm the latest update is SE only?  As an LE user I don't have to change anything?