I can't use face tats for some reason. I've installed a few tattoo packs that included face tats, but the face tattoos list is empty in the slavetats menu. I'm using MO2,  I already messed with the Nioverride.ini and it appears to have the face overlays enabled.

sd.JPG

I'm midway through a playthrough rn and all of the sudden my slavetats has become extremely unresponsive. I can still place and change tattoos on my character but when I click to change what tattoo pack I'm using in that slot or to change packs my console says something along the lines of: 

"[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'data/textures/actor/character/slavetats/dirt' at line 1'0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file" - but it says this for just about every pack I have installed if not all of them when it never used to before even in this playthrough.

After this it takes a full 2-5 minutes in real time just for the list of the tattoos to pick from to show up for one slot meaning I would have to wait nearly half an hour just to change a few tattoos around. I don't believe I've installed any script heavy mods since starting my save I've really only added armors as I went so I don't know what could have suddenly caused this.

Things I've tried so far:

-reinstalling slavetats

-after that didn't work I tried installing the most recent beta and that didn't help either

-reinstalling every one of my packs

-manually checking the json files of every pack to look for missing [ / { and found nothing wrong with them

- uninstalling slavetats and then using ReSaver and NIO cleaner on the save without slavetats installed and that didn't appear to affect anything upon reinstalling slavetats

I'm at a loss of what my issue is or how to fix it and I'd really like to fix this save and avoid making a new one at all costs because I've spent a lot of time in this one so any help is appreciated.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Please,

the Latest 1.3.5.2 Version (tagged SE) is for Oldrim 32bit WITH compatibility for SE 64bit or it's SE only?

It's SE only, but it also doesn't have any new features. The only difference is that the SE version has a workaround for the SE problem that slowed it down so badly.

Edit: Oh, and I removed the hair and body weight editing, which worked poorly.

3 hours ago, Vulgein said:

My game isn't registering any of the new tattoo packs I add any solutions?

If you're using the SE version, click the "add/remove" button in the setup page of the MCM

Hi,

Is there a reason why the synchronization of slavetats is not limited to the maximum 12 slots usable by slavetats?

On my environment, I often have external overlays which are removed by the synchronization of slavetats, these overlays occupy slots greater than the 12th.
It is not systematic, but sometimes it seems that synchronization fails to identify them and therefore resets the slot.
(the textures of these overlays are not in / Actors / Character / slavetats / and therefore should be identified as external).

If the synchronization was limited to the 12 slots usable by slavetats, a workaround for this problem could be to use the slots greater than 12 when applying an external overlay from racemenu, hence my question.

Thank you in advance.

On 5/13/2020 at 12:02 PM, minhdat said:

Helol i just want know if the sperm pack is working with skyrim SE please because  use Apropos2 and slavestats SE ?

sorry for my noob english it's not my native language thx

If you're asking if that specific tattoo pack will work for SE, then yes it will. There's no porting needed from LE to SE.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:56 PM, Boulo_92 said:
Hi,

Is there a reason why the synchronization of slavetats is not limited to the maximum 12 slots usable by slavetats?

On my environment, I often have external overlays which are removed by the synchronization of slavetats, these overlays occupy slots greater than the 12th.
It is not systematic, but sometimes it seems that synchronization fails to identify them and therefore resets the slot.
(the textures of these overlays are not in / Actors / Character / slavetats / and therefore should be identified as external).

If the synchronization was limited to the 12 slots usable by slavetats, a workaround for this problem could be to use the slots greater than 12 when applying an external overlay from racemenu, hence my question.

Thank you in advance.

According to the author, it's a pain to set up https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/?do=findComment&comment=2970904

You can try Slavetats Magic Manager for more than 12 though.

2 hours ago, Adeladen said:

According to the author, it's a pain to set up https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/?do=findComment&comment=2970904

Thank you, but that was not my question ?
I did not ask to be able to manage more than 12 tatoos in the MCM menu, but I asked why the synchronization function was not limited to the 12 tatoos usable by slavetats.
(Slavetats synchronization processes all the overlay slots of each body area, even the slots greater than 12, I was wondering why)

Today I decided to finally take the plunge and switch from oldrim to SE. Got most things working. However slavetats, when I click the MCM, it's empty, and when I close the menu it "works" on my character as if I had selected a tattoo, but since I didn't actually select anything, nothing shows up (obviously). Not quite sure what could cause this... Or what I could do to fix/troubleshoot.

*edit* Got SlavetatsSE 1.3.5.2

*edit2* Apparently installing UIExtensions fixed it \o/

The base slavetats tattoos (anal, basic, slut, etc) appears as rows of squares in MCM. 

I didn't install any packs with _CN behind them, and all of the .json files have zero Chinese Characters in them. 

WTF is going on here?

EDIT 1 : Tramp Stamps is in English, but for some reason the base ones are squares.

EDIT 2 : Nvm, just need to click the add/remove button in Slavetats MCM Setup page

On 5/15/2020 at 9:35 PM, Adeladen said:

If you're asking if that specific tattoo pack will work for SE, then yes it will. There's no porting needed from LE to SE.

Ok cool thank you very much

I found out that some of my hairs have white outline when tattos are added to character only when I move camera upwards. After equipping armor or removing tattos everything returns to normal. But what should ,can I do to get rid of that white outline without removing tattos/ wearing armor or changing hairs ?(hairs are problem because I use Anime Race and head doesn't fit helmets ,circles and hairs)?
Hairs come from KS Hairdos (Siren Forest)

hairproblem.jpg

Adjusting the amount of tats ?

when I first downloaded this I remember needing to make a few changes in an INI file so face, hands, and feet would work and changing the body so you could have more..

I am making the change to SE and have slavetats installed and wanted to know is there still a way to make changes on SE ? and where should i be looking for the INI file ?

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

when I first downloaded this I remember needing to make a few changes in an INI file so face, hands, and feet would work and changing the body so you could have more..

I am making the change to SE and have slavetats installed and wanted to know is there still a way to make changes on SE ? and where should i be looking for the INI file ?

Thanks in advance

You can increase the max amount of tattoos in skee64.ini by changing the number under iNumOverlays 

2 hours ago, Adeladen said:
4 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

Thanks in advance

You can increase the max amount of tattoos in skee64.ini by changing the number under iNumOverlays 

Thank You !!!!

2 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

face tats are not working suddenly.

Find your nioverride.ini file (probably installed with Racemenu), open it in Notepad or some other text editor. Find this section:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

Change the =0 to =1 to enable face tats. Pay attention to the warning about decapitations, though.

On 5/26/2020 at 7:08 PM, PubliusNV said:

Find your nioverride.ini file (probably installed with Racemenu), open it in Notepad or some other text editor. Find this section:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

Change the =0 to =1 to enable face tats. Pay attention to the warning about decapitations, though.

hey thanks very much!  it worked! shall i set the default option also to 1?

Anyone here can help me with installing of this mod? I have evrything it need for oldrim (i have both racemenu and nioveride) but when i load the game it always said need racemenu nioveride, skse, jcontainer to run and nothing show up after i customize the mcm.

I install mod with MO2

6 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Anyone here can help me with installing of this mod? I have evrything it need for oldrim (i have both racemenu and nioveride) but when i load the game it always said need racemenu nioveride, skse, jcontainer to run and nothing show up after i customize the mcm.

I install mod with MO2

Looks like you may be starting the game from non-skse prompt. IF that's the case make sure you start with skse.

I may be wrong... there are MUCH smarter people in here than me.