14 hours ago, murfk said:

Here's a replacement SlaveTats.pex which should fix Rape Tattoos, Sexlab Survival, and anything else having similar issues. I'd appreciate it if anybody who feels like it would test it out.

By the way, the recent speed improvement to SlaveTats does not apply to the Rape Tattoos MCM menu. When you open that menu, it retrieves and processes every tattoo you have installed, and that takes time.

SlaveTats.pex 46.65 kB · 6 downloads

Works in my game as well. Thank you

On 3/14/2020 at 12:14 AM, TarnisMartell said:

I have the same problem, now hear my theory:

its because its made fo SE. when using it with LE its messed up.

I used SlavTats a while ago and at some point I "updated" Slav Tats to 1.3SE and now to 1.3.5 but I did not actually use it since these two updates.

Now it doesnt find any tatoos anymore no matter what I do, so maybe its because its really only working for SE...

And to prove my theory I am just installing the old version to see if that brings it back to the yard.

Which would lead to the supreme question (if I was right): Will there be a LE version for 1.3.5.1 ?

EDIT:/Update:  YUP that was it.   we need a LE Version ?

I'm in the same boat as you.

I keep having a weird effect where the color of my character's tattoos keep changing to white. Going into the menu and changing anything (toggling Glossy off then back on) to "refresh" it fixes it temporarily, but it's never long before it changes back. Any advice?

I'm having an issue where tattoos on the pc (not npcs) are appearing but are cut off and many dont appear (only a few around the stomach and lower back appear and those are cut off). My torso also turns invisible when I equip armor in a certain slot (not sure which, the slot used by north girl vests and emfy cleric armlets). However, all these issues are solved when I equip something in the chest armor slot (e.g. bikini top). I figured it was a body or texture issue and have reinstalled fair skin and complexion as well as cbbe body. I recently installed hdt and and hdt hair set.

EDIT: SOLVED

The issue was dynamic clothing system, which I recently built with bodyslide and it seems that it was overriding my skeleton in some way. Disabling it solved all of the above issues. Not sure how to solve it other than removal of that mod, didnt even try because the skeleton of those outfits was weird and clipped through my body or was excessively large etc. Even when built with bodyslide, so the mod wont be missed.

Has anyone gotten this to work for SE with Slavetats and Rape tattoos?  If so can you share which versions of each you are using?  I have tried everything I can think of to get these to work together, I keep getting the "No valid Tattoo" message.  thank you!

7 hours ago, dan0477 said:

Has anyone gotten this to work for SE with Slavetats and Rape tattoos?  If so can you share which versions of each you are using?  I have tried everything I can think of to get these to work together, I keep getting the "No valid Tattoo" message.  thank you!

The most recent version of SlaveTats is a fix for that problem.

Can I keep color/glow setting for Lewd Marks SE on Rape Tattoos?
I applied glow/no-glow mark on my character several times, but it always appears with black color/glow.
Even if I choose color/glow via Showracemenu Alternative or SlaveTats MCM, black/grey tattoo comes out.
Anybody got same issues?

Thank you.

4 hours ago, mrdesiballer262 said:

Hi, could this mod possibly cause performance issues or script lag or save bloat? I am planning on doing a LONG play through with mods such as Legacy of the Dragonborn. Is Slavetats okay for a long game?

None of that can be caused by this mod or any other mod.

35 minutes ago, mrdesiballer262 said:

Thanks man! I also use manipulator to add non-slave tats on NPC's, do you think that could cause performance or script-lag or save bloat issues?

While the game have free RAM, your Video Card have free Vram and the tats have MipMaps, no problem.

That are the only motives to have problems when use tats.

This is a very elegant way of adding tattoos and anything that allows me to avoid using showracemenu is a bonus for me.

I did have some issues with some parsing nonsense in my console but reverting to an earlier version of JContainers fixed that.

Now for my question.  I've found a nice tattoo overlay mod on Nexus but since i didn't want to install more than 1gb of data just for the four tats i fancied i successfully added those overlay tats to SlaveTats.  But i wonder if extra steps need to be taken because i've noticed that most of the marks in the dds files for SlaveTats are of a different color than the ones i have added (SlaveTats are red, whereas the scars and marks in the textures i added have a grey color).

Is there something i need to change to those textures in Gimp?  Or am i good to go?

*edit* I forgot to add that those tattoos show up fine, both in the MCM and on my characters body, i just want to make sure i did things right.

*edit2* Another (shorter) question.  Does SlaveTats SE require the most up-to-date version of the Special Edition?  I haven't updated my game in over a year because too many things would break as a result.

If the tattoos you're looking at are a weird grey-green color in the DDS, those tattoos are capable of having their color selected from the SlaveTats menu. If they're a different color (or colors) then the color(s) from the DDS file will always be used.

12 hours ago, murfk said:

If the tattoos you're looking at are a weird grey-green color in the DDS, those tattoos are capable of having their color selected from the SlaveTats menu. If they're a different color (or colors) then the color(s) from the DDS file will always be used.

Thank you for the clarification.