3 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I use this mod with a CBBE body.  It works just fine as it is for me.  No need to convert.

Also, just to confirm the latest update is SE only?  As an LE user I don't have to change anything?

The mod is in fact CBBE, and performs flawlessly. 

The PANTYHOSE in the add-on "BELISARIO UUNP PANTYHOSE" file is not CBBE.

Has anyone seen or heard of a conversion of the UUNP pantyhose to CBBE?

ph.jpg

14 minutes ago, Irishredneck said:

ph.jpg

I don't know that a conversion exists, but there is a guide on my own tats page that teaches how to do conversions (in a very basic sense.  There's probably better ways to go about it but it would be good enough).  My guide teaches CBBE to UNP, but based on this picture I would assume it can go the other way if the tools were implemented right.

As I just made a ton of tat packs I'm not ready to do the conversion myself, but maybe in a few days/weeks I could take a crack at converting them.

9 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

So what is LE now? Is the 1.3 still LE? The new 1.35 appears to be SE (Though this mod is in the LE section) 

I'm confused

I have not updated the LE version since beginning work on SE. There's no need, really; the LE version didn't have the speed problem that the first SE version had, and this latest update fixes. Just use the latest version that's not marked SE in the filename.

25 minutes ago, murfk said:

I have not updated the LE version since beginning work on SE. There's no need, really; the LE version didn't have the speed problem that the first SE version had, and this latest update fixes. Just use the latest version that's not marked SE in the filename.

Thanks

Hi,

first of all: thanks for the SE update :D

There was also another issue involving slavetats:

when a 3rd party mod (such as apropos) is updating tats via the slavetats API a lot of the ingame menus, like quick-magic/-inventory or favorites, become unresponsive.

A fix is floating around in the LL forums: 

Can you incorporate this patch to the official source code of slavetats, so that it does not need to be manually adjusted with each version change?

Or do you think this patch is no longer necessary with the udpated speed that 1.3.5 provides?

(FYI: i'm not sure if it's OK to add a patch to a mod that has been floating around in the forums, so just to be save:
@WaxenFigure is it ok if your patch is added to the SlaveTats source code?)

FYI²: Considering the necessary change in the source is only 4 additions, i'll attach my 1.3.5 modified slavetats.psc to this post. I just cannot imagine that WaxenFigure would be against the patch being included with SlaveTats. Let me know if i should delete it?

FYI³: here's the diff between the 1.3.5 slavetats.psc and the modified 1.3.5 slavetats.psc:

Spoiler

$ diff -u SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5/Source/Scripts/SlaveTats.psc SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5+silent_mod/Source/Scripts/SlaveTats.psc
--- SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5/Source/Scripts/SlaveTats.psc      2020-03-08 13:08:17.000000000 +0100
+++ SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5+silent_mod/Source/Scripts/SlaveTats.psc   2020-03-08 20:02:19.006456600 +0100
@@ -1393,7 +1393,9 @@
     endif

notify("Please wait while SlaveTats works on " + target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + "...", silent)
-    Game.DisablePlayerControls(false, false, false, false, false, true, false, false, 0)
+    if !silent
+        Game.DisablePlayerControls(false, false, false, false, false, true, false, false, 0)
+    endif

string prefix = PREFIX()

@@ -1783,7 +1785,9 @@

Debug.Trace("SlaveTats: Synchronization complete.")
     notify("SlaveTats is done with " + target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ".", silent)
-    Game.EnablePlayerControls()
+    if !silent
+        Game.EnablePlayerControls()
+    endif
     JValue.cleanPool("SlaveTats-synchronize_tattoos")
     return false
 endfunction

SlaveTats.psc

41 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

Hi,

first of all: thanks for the SE update :D

There was also another issue involving slavetats:

when a 3rd party mod (such as apropos) is updating tats via the slavetats API a lot of the ingame menus, like quick-magic/-inventory or favorites, become unresponsive.

A fix is floating around in the LL forums: 

Can you incorporate this patch to the official source code of slavetats, so that it does not need to be manually adjusted with each version change?

Or do you think this patch is no longer necessary with the udpated speed that 1.3.5 provides?

(FYI: i'm not sure if it's OK to add a patch to a mod that has been floating around in the forums, so just to be save:
@WaxenFigure is it ok if your patch is added to the SlaveTats source code?)

FYI²: Considering the necessary change in the source is only 4 additions, i'll attach my 1.3.5 modified slavetats.psc to this post. I just cannot imagine that WaxenFigure would be against the patch being included with SlaveTats. Let me know if i should delete it?

FYI³: here's the diff between the 1.3.5 slavetats.psc and the modified 1.3.5 slavetats.psc:

Hide contents

$ diff -u SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5/Source/Scripts/SlaveTats.psc SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5+silent_mod/Source/Scripts/SlaveTats.psc
--- SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5/Source/Scripts/SlaveTats.psc      2020-03-08 13:08:17.000000000 +0100
+++ SlaveTatsSE-1.3.5+silent_mod/Source/Scripts/SlaveTats.psc   2020-03-08 20:02:19.006456600 +0100
@@ -1393,7 +1393,9 @@
     endif

notify("Please wait while SlaveTats works on " + target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + "...", silent)
-    Game.DisablePlayerControls(false, false, false, false, false, true, false, false, 0)
+    if !silent
+        Game.DisablePlayerControls(false, false, false, false, false, true, false, false, 0)
+    endif

string prefix = PREFIX()

@@ -1783,7 +1785,9 @@

Debug.Trace("SlaveTats: Synchronization complete.")
     notify("SlaveTats is done with " + target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ".", silent)
-    Game.EnablePlayerControls()
+    if !silent
+        Game.EnablePlayerControls()
+    endif
     JValue.cleanPool("SlaveTats-synchronize_tattoos")
     return false
 endfunction

SlaveTats.psc 70.46 kB · 0 downloads

I'm happy to make the disable player controls call conditional. Look for an update soon.

That said, it's probably fast enough to not matter anymore.

4 minutes ago, windzone said:

I have been using SE version 1.3.0. Is it OK to upgrade to 1.3.5.1 midgame?

Should be fine, unless you were between the "please wait" and "slavetats is done" messages appearing when you saved.

On 3/8/2020 at 5:16 PM, Irishredneck said:

ph.jpg

I think conversion is little problematic

RYAtats is for CBBE

and this one using overlays too, so you can use textures from them on belisario stockings or create json for slavetats

3 hours ago, Adeladen said:

@murfk I think the newest update broke sorting somehow, it's reversed, in my JSON I have W at the bottom, in the MCM they're at the top. Also when you select what section of tattoo.

SlaveTats doesn't actually do any sorting, that's just something it inherits from JContainers, which has always seemed to return keys in alphabetical order.

That said, I haven't been able to reproduce this problem, either. No matter what I've tried, I still see "[No Tattoo]" at the top (the [ character sorts very early when doing alphabetical sorting) and the tattoos or categories in alphabetical order underneath.

10 hours ago, murfk said:

SlaveTats doesn't actually do any sorting, that's just something it inherits from JContainers, which has always seemed to return keys in alphabetical order.

That said, I haven't been able to reproduce this problem, either. No matter what I've tried, I still see "[No Tattoo]" at the top (the [ character sorts very early when doing alphabetical sorting) and the tattoos or categories in alphabetical order underneath.

Ah, strange then. Have you tried reproducing it with my pack? It might just be that I fucked up somehow xD
Weirdly, I don't even see [No Tattoo]

Here's a gif of me looking at the JSON then the tattoo list

9 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:
Hi,

Thanks for your mod and for updating it.

The rape tatoo mcm menu no longer works with version 1.3.5.1 SE of slavetats, no tattoo is found.

It works well with version 1.3.0 SE of slavetats (you have to wait several minutes, but it works)

I have the same problem. Just tried it with the 1.3.0 version and tats can be applied by external mods. With the latest 1.3.5.1 version on the other hand, I get the message no valid tattoo found, whenever something tries to apply them. Slavetats does it without a problem and I can see the tattoo lists in MCM. I've tested it with Rape Tattoos and Sexlab Survival.

10 hours ago, Freezman01 said:

I have the same problem. Just tried it with the 1.3.0 version and tats can be applied by external mods. With the latest 1.3.5.1 version on the other hand, I get the message no valid tattoo found, whenever something tries to apply them. Slavetats does it without a problem and I can see the tattoo lists in MCM. I've tested it with Rape Tattoos and Sexlab Survival.

Hmm. Maybe the cache isn't being loaded properly for API calls. I'll look into it.

Here's a replacement SlaveTats.pex which should fix Rape Tattoos, Sexlab Survival, and anything else having similar issues. I'd appreciate it if anybody who feels like it would test it out.

By the way, the recent speed improvement to SlaveTats does not apply to the Rape Tattoos MCM menu. When you open that menu, it retrieves and processes every tattoo you have installed, and that takes time.

SlaveTats.pex

1 hour ago, murfk said:

Here's a replacement SlaveTats.pex which should fix Rape Tattoos, Sexlab Survival, and anything else having similar issues. I'd appreciate it if anybody who feels like it would test it out.

By the way, the recent speed improvement to SlaveTats does not apply to the Rape Tattoos MCM menu. When you open that menu, it retrieves and processes every tattoo you have installed, and that takes time.

SlaveTats.pex 46.65 kB · 1 download

Thank you for your very quick update.

I quickly tested the script on my setup :
- MCM menu of RapeTatoos -> OK
- Tatoos applied by Sexlab Survival, Spank That Ass and Sexlab Cum Overlays -> OK

Well done and thanks again.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:48 AM, Hiderius said:

Hi I seem to be having a problem when I try to use Slave tats I get "SlaveTats requires NIOoverride, racemenu or SKEE. I have racemenu and SKSE

Reveal hidden contents

20200312032844_1.jpg.34da1523e8c6453320973b830ddd5e37.jpg

I have the same problem, now hear my theory:

its because its made fo SE. when using it with LE its messed up.

I used SlavTats a while ago and at some point I "updated" Slav Tats to 1.3SE and now to 1.3.5 but I did not actually use it since these two updates.

Now it doesnt find any tatoos anymore no matter what I do, so maybe its because its really only working for SE...

And to prove my theory I am just installing the old version to see if that brings it back to the yard.

Which would lead to the supreme question (if I was right): Will there be a LE version for 1.3.5.1 ?

EDIT:/Update:  YUP that was it.   we need a LE Version ?

5 hours ago, TarnisMartell said:

I have the same problem, now hear my theory:

its because its made fo SE. when using it with LE its messed up.

I used SlavTats a while ago and at some point I "updated" Slav Tats to 1.3SE and now to 1.3.5 but I did not actually use it since these two updates.

Now it doesnt find any tatoos anymore no matter what I do, so maybe its because its really only working for SE...

And to prove my theory I am just installing the old version to see if that brings it back to the yard.

Which would lead to the supreme question (if I was right): Will there be a LE version for 1.3.5.1 ?

EDIT:/Update:  YUP that was it.   we need a LE Version ?

There's no need for an LE version of 1.3.5+ since no new features were added so far. It's just a port to SE plus bug fixes for bugs that were caused by the port.

13 hours ago, murfk said:

SlaveTats.pex 46.65 kB · 4 downloads

STMM seems to be fixed