18 hours ago, Viri1 said:

1) The "Extreme" gags are part of the new ones, right? While I can see and use them, they appear with distorted colors. I built them in Bodyslide, so it's not the standard forgetfulness. Not sure what I missed, I did everything I typically do with mods, and I checked for updates on all requirements.

gag_bug.jpg.4ede801fcb4170611eff9ba7ae136cf5.jpg

This is caused by SkyrimPrefs.ini. Set [Display] section iTexMipMapSkip = 0 to fix it. Or set to 1 to see it bugged/"colorful"... I tried both ways just now on the release build.

The issue has something to do with as option hints, mipmaps of the texture files.

Btw that gag is the only one for me that goes a little bit through the mouth. The extreme panel gags may also show a little bit of lower lip through it. That's also not an issue with other older panel gags.

16 hours ago, Kimy said:

Not sure? No issues with these items have been reported to be in all the months they have been in the development build.

I did ;)

And he: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page/116/?tab=comments#comment-2701016

So this is the first build the pet suit is working for me. Its pretty exciting!

I might've found some things that might've been overlooked. Or it might just be my setup.

While in the pet suit I hold down N (the default Sexlab masturbate) it gives me an error, it can't find a file to play. Also trying to masturbate in armbinders are playing the yoke animation.

I wasn't sure to post this here or in the expansion thread ><.

Also does anyone have any tips on how to make armbinders more robust for followers in combat? They still wield and swing there weapons! Yokes seem pretty sturdy though.

Anyhows thanks!

22 hours ago, Kimy said:

The other rope items have been in DD for a while and are still in there. I did not remove anything.

Never mind, I was being an idiot. Found the "Rope Armbinder" that actually looks like a rope tie and not the armbinder device with rope texture.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

gag_bug.jpg.4ede801fcb4170611eff9ba7ae136cf5.jpg

This is caused by SkyrimPrefs.ini. Set [Display] section iTexMipMapSkip = 0 to fix it. Or set to 1 to see it bugged/"colorful"... I tried both ways just now on the release build.

The issue has something to do with as option hints, mipmaps of the texture files.

Btw that gag is the only one for me that goes a little bit through the mouth. The extreme panel gags may also show a little bit of lower lip through it. That's also not an issue with other older panel gags.

I did ;)

And he: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page/116/?tab=comments#comment-2701016

This fixed it! Thanks!

Hi, 

After messing around with slaverun and devious devices for a while i mostly got it working.

Everything shows up visible and the animations for devices start out normally. but after 10-15 seconds the arms pop out of the armbinder with no hands, and the hobble animation stops and its just a restricted walk (which seems to have shorter steps). 

When i jump it still recognized that the hobble dress and armbinders are on but after the jump the animations will stop again.

I included the plugins list for the other addons if that helps in any way. I've run bodyslide and FNIS more times than i can remember so that shouldn't be the issue.

If anyone has any idea what could be causing this any help would be appreciated. 

TL;DR Animations for armbinder/hobbledress work for 10-15 seconds and then just stop. halp.

plugins.txt

13 minutes ago, Nagganawt said:

TL;DR Animations for armbinder/hobbledress work for 10-15 seconds and then just stop. halp.

You may be using another mod that tries to run FNIS AA (Alternate Animations) on the player char, overriding the ones from DD. i've seen FNIS Sexy Moves do that when I tried it a longer time ago, but also have a look at XPMSE (look for the weapon style options from the MCM, switch them off if you're currently using them) - also note that XPMSE.esp isn't needed for the skeleton itself to function, only for the advanced features like weapon scaling/styles. There are many mods in your LO that I don't know, so maybe some other mod could be interfering.

33 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

also note that XPMSE.esp isn't needed for the skeleton itself to function, only for the advanced features like weapon scaling/styles.

Note #2 on that, if you don't use XPMSE.esp you will need to download realistic ragdolls and forces mod. XPMSE otherwise includes that same functionality.

Got a question regarding the Bound Combat system.

The perks we gain as we wear the wrist device, are they permanent? As in, character wears armbinder for, I dunno, a day, gets some notifications about getting used to them. Then removes it. Then puts it back on. Does the progress start over, or does it carry over? Since it's based on perks, I am hoping they are cumulative. 

Also, how do we check the perks out in console? Just "help bound" or is are there other keywords?

Thank you.

(trying to explore how viable and hilarious a "bound almost the entire time or the whole actual time" playthrough is, kicks are funny)

Hi! I am having some problems with devious devices and captured dreams mods. First - captured dreams is crashy as heck. Seriously, it takes me like five loads to try and get into the shop - and my game is pretty damn stable everywhere else which is the first time i've been able to say that since I started modding it. Secondly, for some reason the CD - unsure about DD but would assume the same problem - devices clip through my character's body or don't fit to it right. I'm using the standard UNP model with TBBP patch that adds the belly node. I've loaded bodyslide, no dice. Nothing fits. I had to remove the body that came with DD as it messed up my textures, is there any way I can make the CD and DD items fit UNP? CD items don't seem to obey the edits I make to the DD items in bodyslide. Thanks in advance!
Items that I've edited seem to show correctly on all characters except the PC. I don't know where to *get* DD items but assume they're much the same as the CD ones so the problem is probably universal... CD thread is closed or I'd post there

19 hours ago, Zaflis said:

This defaults to 0 anyway.

From STEP

iTexMipMapSkip sets the texture quality (determined by the number of mipmaps to skip). It is recommended to be set to 0 to preserve full texture fidelity.

Default is 0. Low quality is 2. Medium quality is 1. High quality is 0. Low preset is 1. Medium, High, and Ultra presets are 0. Recommended is 0.

16 hours ago, thefakebobdole said:

So this is the first build the pet suit is working for me. Its pretty exciting!

I might've found some things that might've been overlooked. Or it might just be my setup.

While in the pet suit I hold down N (the default Sexlab masturbate) it gives me an error, it can't find a file to play. Also trying to masturbate in armbinders are playing the yoke animation.

I wasn't sure to post this here or in the expansion thread ><.

Also does anyone have any tips on how to make armbinders more robust for followers in combat? They still wield and swing there weapons! Yokes seem pretty sturdy though.

Anyhows thanks!

So. I'm going to leave this here for the next poor soul to run into this problem. This is the mod that broke the pet suits. Pet suits miraculously worked for me with this update because I changed my load order! Fun mod though.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This defaults to 0 anyway.

From STEP

iTexMipMapSkip sets the texture quality (determined by the number of mipmaps to skip). It is recommended to be set to 0 to preserve full texture fidelity.

Default is 0. Low quality is 2. Medium quality is 1. High quality is 0. Low preset is 1. Medium, High, and Ultra presets are 0. Recommended is 0.

I can't be the only one who didn't go high quality with the attempt to get stable Skyrim. I didn't used to have the best graphics card. Also there are no Low/Medium/High prefs when you are using Mod Organizer, just values you set for yourself. Copying Skyrim "high" defaults after all that work is no option. I just deduced that it's the 1 value that was different. I had everything else from high settings already in.

Also DD 4.3 has been working well for hours that i've been playing today. I didn't start a new save and didn't save the game without DD; just installed it and then disabled 4.2 in MO2 (load order was so kept the same). New things appeared in MCM and so on, not that i know much about what getting used to devices mean yet with this ;) 

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Also DD 4.3 has been working well for hours that i've been playing today.

I get issues where elbow binders sometimes gain the wrong animation override and force the player into a breast-yoke pose.

This seems to happen after dialogs.

Also, on reloading, I always see the character in an elbow binder pop into breast-yoke pose, then pop into the correct pose after a delay.

However, once a binder goes broken, it will not fix, no matter what tricks I do to try and force reapplication, it's as if DD has decided that breast-yoke is now the correct override and keeps re-applying it.

I never saw this in 4.2

Also 4.3 reports itself as version 4.2 ... at least mine does ... is it improperly updated?

I deleted the old version and installed a full clean download into MO, so I would hope not.

How about binding the update process to the internal version number, so if you haven't set the version correctly for a release, version updates will not happen, and it will immediately be obvious?

Failing that, maybe update the version number in the development version immediately after a release, so we don't get releases without version changes?

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know why body changes like breast and belly growth is only visible when wearing DDs like hobble dresses and others? I use the xpmse skeleton but without DDs the body size never visibly changes.

You need to build the HDT body too using morphs in Bodyslide. You should not use group filter for batch build if you change sliders or preset, build everything at least once.

Is anyone else having an issue where they're not getting any bound sex animations? They would work fine for me with 4.2 but not 4.3. I had cleaned Skyrim of any mods before installing 4.3 and it's requirements and for testing purposes I using Eager NPCs to trigger sex scenes. With 4.2 and wearing the appropriate devices I would get bound sex animations through Eager NPC dialogue but can't get any with 4.3.

Something I've noticed is that a sex scene will automatically switch to an aggressive animation if a consensual one is selected first. Checking the console during a scene confirms this. I don't get any errors when running FNIS either.

When starting a new game with the DD Framework installed I always create a save, exit the game, start the game and load the save for DD to initialize properly. If I open the console I get a lot "GetSetAnimation" spam for the bound sex animations. It would do this with 4.2 and still does it 4.3 but I can't get the bound animations during sex.

Please excuse the bad writing or grammar, been suffering from a migraine for the past few days. ?

I have an issue where when I equip a DD (spawned by console, and/or by Devious followers), it shows up as equipped, but no script follows (to lock the item, etc.). And does not show on my character.

It will only work once I drop it from my inventory and pick it up, then it works fine. (appears on character, and shows lock event).

Note: I updated to the latest version of Expansion and Integration, but issue started before I updated.

Edit: Added info

Out of curiosity are there any console commands i can use to either globally increase vibration event lengths, or reduce event polling time below 0.5? I don't know what it is but since the latest versions i think 4.0 and on, the events themselves are exceptionally short for me, say 3 to 5 seconds in total, or 5-8 min in skyrim time with a timescale of 20, then i have to wait usually 1 min real time or 30 in game mins with the same timescale. Trying to set up a particular scenario for my character but these short times and relatively long waits between them are just not doing it for me. Any help would be great.

So I had an interesting observation while trying to figure why I couldn't get bound sex scenes with 4.3 when they worked just fine for me in 4.2. I was using Eager NPCs for testing but I eventually used Match Maker followed by the begging dialogue options from SexLab Survival. None would trigger bound sex scenes when my character was wearing an Arm/Elbowbinder or Yoke.

It wasn't until I installed Cursed Loot and used Solicitation (while bound of course) that I was able to trigger bound sex animations. Tried it a few more times even with the Petsuit and was able to get bound sex scenes. They would even trigger when I made my character vulnerable to rape in Cursed Loot.

For further testing I cleaned my Skyrim of 4.3, re-installed 4.2 and started a new save with all the aforementioned mods. With each of the mods I was able to trigger bound sex scenes while my character was locked in arm restraints, as to be expected. Double checked with various other arm restraints and I would still get bound sex scenes.

So with the 4.2 save where everything was working I upgraded to 4.3, being sure to re-run FNIS of course, and observed that I was unable to trigger bound sex scenes with Eager NPCs, Match Maker and Survival. Once again, however, bound sex scenes would trigger through Cursed Loot's Solicitation and being vulnerable to rape while bound.

So what is Cursed Loot doing different the other mods aren't or what changed in the DD Framework that appears to have broken other mod's ability to trigger bound sex scenes? I should note that triggering a sex scene while bound with one of the others mods besides CL the scene will forcibly switch to a vanilla SexLab aggressive animation. I can even try and cycle through animations with a hotkey but the scene will still force an aggressive animation instead. If a bound sex scene is working correctly then you're blocked from cycling scenes.

EDIT: It's rather disheartening that no one else seems to be having this issue. Got a Papyrus log this time, tried using Match Maker first to trigger a scene and quickly equipped my character with a Black Ebonite Armbinder, no bound sex scene. Then I tried using Eager NPCs followed by the begging dialogue from SexLab Survival, no bound sex either. Finally used Solicitation from Cursed Loot and was able to get a bound sex scene, tried two more times after that with the same result.

Papyrus.0.log