I've never used DD, since people say it adds a lot of script stress to your papyrus. If I download it and not actually use any of the devices and don't actually install any of the addons (Deviously Enslaved, for instance), does it actually run scripts in the background? I know this seems like a stupid question, but I was gonna get this just for Sexlab Parasites. I won't if it still overloads my engine even if I'm not using any of the devices, though.

17 hours ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

I've never used DD, since people say it adds a lot of script stress to your papyrus. If I download it and not actually use any of the devices and don't actually install any of the addons (Deviously Enslaved, for instance), does it actually run scripts in the background? I know this seems like a stupid question, but I was gonna get this just for Sexlab Parasites. I won't if it still overloads my engine even if I'm not using any of the devices, though.

DD does run scripts in the background, but most load is created by mods using DD, not the framework itself. The framework doesn't do much without content mods using it. You probably won't notice its load, unless you install some of the larger DD mods.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:28 PM, Nymra said:

Well,

everybody knows the SLAL packs I guess. I just dont know a good way to check which animations are already in DD and which are not? Billy, Anub, FunnyBiz have bound animations, so has Rohzima I think and some others, too. 

Whenever I let DD choose the type I get the same 4-5 animations (it does not work with Sexlab Tools sadly, too. the biggest letdown of DD checks basically).

It also seems to use the ZAP animations, which are crap and I usually do not even register. But they still seem to appear. 

Billy gave me the animations s/he created for inclusion in DD, and I did add them a while back (they are in the 4.3 development build right now). Funnybiz only ever made bound animations for creatures AFAIK, and these make no sense for DD, because DD never had and never will have creature support.

7 hours ago, Kimy said:

Billy gave me the animations s/he created for inclusion in DD, and I did add them a while back (they are in the 4.3 development build right now).

Just as a note - Billyy has also made some more recent DD animations for cuffs.  The most recent of these was added July 31, and there are a total of 9 of them currently.  There are previews available on the blog here (https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/5908-slal_billyy_human-previews/).

Only mentioning as I only noticed mention of the Yoke animations in the Github.

Hello

Im currently trying to run the latest version of the mod Slaverun Reloaded. However, the maker of that particular mod has been inactive for a while now, and has not updated his mod to support version 4.2 of DDi. In order to get the mod to work, I either need version 4.0 or 4.1. Can you make those versions available for download again? I can't seem to find them. If not, are there any known ways to work around this?

I'm having an issue, probably unrelated to this mod, but I'm not quite sure where to even begin to look for help.

Every time I'm supposed to have some sort of cutscene that requires me to lose control of my character for events to unfold, nothing happens. I lose control but everyone just stands there doing nothing.

For example with Laura's bondage shop, when you go out and gather cursed items and return to the shop, once I return to Laura, everyone just stands still and does nothing instead of me walking to the center of the shop so Laura could remove the restraints.

Another example would be in captured dreams, if I fail a delivery mission. Punishment effects never happen, everyone just stands around and does nothing once I lose control of my character.

The problem is, it was working fine before but I have no idea when the issue started. I also have recently reinstalled everything since I replaced my hard drive.

So does anyone know where to even begin to look to try troubleshooting this problem? Are there any known mods that may interfere with the game taking control of your player character? I have tried uninstalling everything I have recently added to the best of my recollection, but nothing is fixing it and I am getting frustrated.

Also on a question related to the mod, does anyone know if the DD family of mods is compatible with walk/run/idle animation mods?

I'm looking to install some new idle animations, and I also want to install 360 walk and run, but I don't want to if it messes up the bound walk/run/idle animations associated with these mods.

The armbinder, elbowbinder, yoke, pet suit (and possibly more) idle animations (like standing, walking, etc.) aren't working for me? And I can't find the reason why? Yes, I ran FNIS (a billion times), and it has yet to give me any errors. I installed everything properly. I've got the right skeleton. I can't find anything that's conflicting. Even if I install only the devious device mods and their requirements, it's still not working. I can't for the life of me figure this out.

EDIT: Also, it wasn't always not working. It has worked in the past. I don't know what could have changed to make it break. Also, to be clear, struggling animations work. It's just the idles that aren't.

15 hours ago, Juan Hotpocket said:

Hello

Im currently trying to run the latest version of the mod Slaverun Reloaded. However, the maker of that particular mod has been inactive for a while now, and has not updated his mod to support version 4.2 of DDi. In order to get the mod to work, I either need version 4.0 or 4.1. Can you make those versions available for download again? I can't seem to find them. If not, are there any known ways to work around this?

Here's the slaverun patch for DD 4.2.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/52885-slaverun-reloaded-03-june-2018/page/212/?tab=comments#comment-2426572

Does anyone know where popup messages for equipping devices on to NPCs are kept? I opened the mod in TESVedit and i fund the menus for self bondage but not for equipping devices on NPCs, i looked everywhere i could think of but without knowing where they are it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

23 minutes ago, Mars1991 said:

Does anyone know where popup messages for equipping devices on to NPCs are kept? I opened the mod in TESVedit and i fund the menus for self bondage but not for equipping devices on NPCs, i looked everywhere i could think of but without knowing where they are it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Look at the Message records.

Untitled.jpg

10 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Look at the Message records.

Untitled.jpg

I have, i examined every entry on that list in detail, either i am missing something blindingly obvious or message prompts for NPC device equipping is held somewhere else. If i haven't been clear i am looking for the place where those little popups that appear when you put a device in NPC's inventory are held.

47 minutes ago, Mars1991 said:

I have, i examined every entry on that list in detail, either i am missing something blindingly obvious or message prompts for NPC device equipping is held somewhere else. If i haven't been clear i am looking for the place where those little popups that appear when you put a device in NPC's inventory are held.

These are the popups though you should also be checking the Deviously Cursed Loot mod which also has it's own additional messages because it sounds like you are using that mod too.

4 hours ago, Mars1991 said:

Does anyone know where popup messages for equipping devices on to NPCs are kept?

Are you sure there are any messages at all? I mean you can't give restraints to your followers so they just carry them without equipping. If i remember right they just equip instantly without asking.

8 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

These are the popups though you should also be checking the Deviously Cursed Loot mod which also has it's own additional messages because it sounds like you are using that mod too.

I am not using that mod, i am using DD Integration and Expansion.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Are you sure there are any messages at all? I mean you can't give restraints to your followers so they just carry them without equipping. If i remember right they just equip instantly without asking.

Yes i am sure, it's not "Equip yes/no", it's just a description of what you did, i am pretty sure it's part of this mod and not an addon from another mod because there is a config option to disable it.

3 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

I do that. I can't seem to find the elbowbinder bodyslide file.

That's going too far, just "batch build all skyrim mods", don't look so detailed on what it does just let it run once for your whole Skyrim.

XP32-Extended skeleton may be required for it to look right too.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

That's going too far, just "batch build all skyrim mods", don't look so detailed on what it does just let it run once for your whole Skyrim.

XP32-Extended skeleton may be required for it to look right too.

I can't do that because I have files that I do not need built. If someone could tell me what the elbowbinder bodyslide file was called, I could make sure it was included. So far I don't see a file for it.

Version 4.3

- Added: 136 rope devices made by Supertin (standard rope, black, red and white color variants)!
- Added: 13 new gags and collars made by Collygon!
- Added: 4 new bound sex animations for the pet suit, made by Billyy!
- Added: New perk system for bound combat that makes your kicks stronger and/or reduces your damage taken, depending on what devices are worn and for how long.
- Added: When NPCs get equipped with a suit or wrist restraint, their outfit will get temporarily removed.
- Added: MCM toggle for new bound combat perk system
- Changed: Removed deprecated armbinder effect code.
- Fixed: The animation filter now correctly handles all wrist restraint types.
- Fixed: The routine used to check for valid SexLab scene actors can now correctly tell apart animals from creatures.
- Fixed: Several harness AAs no longer block the belt slot when they shouldn't.
- Fixed: Shouting no longer breaks NPC animations.
- Fixed: Added missing 5th stage to Billyy's yoke animations
- Fixed: Open belts will not allow vaginal/anal sex if a hobble skirt is worn
- Fixed: The Transparent Open Eyes Hood no longer applies a blindfold effect.
- Fixed: The Inventory item from Red Leather Blindfold (Custom) now uses the correct rendered item.
- Fixed: Rusty Ring Gag and Iron Ring gag now allow eating.
- Fixed: Removed some unneccessary animation slots claimed by DD.
- Fixed: The custom white leather blindfold now works properly

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Version 4.3

- Added: 136 rope devices made by Supertin (standard rope, black, red and white color variants)!
- Added: 13 new gags and collars made by Collygon!
- Added: 4 new bound sex animations for the pet suit, made by Billyy!
- Added: New perk system for bound combat that makes your kicks stronger and/or reduces your damage taken, depending on what devices are worn and for how long.
- Added: When NPCs get equipped with a suit or wrist restraint, their outfit will get temporarily removed.
- Added: MCM toggle for new bound combat perk system
- Changed: Removed deprecated armbinder effect code.
- Fixed: The animation filter now correctly handles all wrist restraint types.
- Fixed: The routine used to check for valid SexLab scene actors can now correctly tell apart animals from creatures.
- Fixed: Several harness AAs no longer block the belt slot when they shouldn't.
- Fixed: Shouting no longer breaks NPC animations.
- Fixed: Added missing 5th stage to Billyy's yoke animations
- Fixed: Open belts will not allow vaginal/anal sex if a hobble skirt is worn
- Fixed: The Transparent Open Eyes Hood no longer applies a blindfold effect.
- Fixed: The Inventory item from Red Leather Blindfold (Custom) now uses the correct rendered item.
- Fixed: Rusty Ring Gag and Iron Ring gag now allow eating.
- Fixed: Removed some unneccessary animation slots claimed by DD.
- Fixed: The custom white leather blindfold now works properly

Thanks for all the hard work Kimy.  Not underestimated, and much appreciated

Can we presume that upgrade is just a write over, like prev versions, and safe to do on existing games? (+ FNIS/Bodyslide reruns etc yadda yadda ?)