On 9/6/2019 at 9:41 AM, Zaflis said:

Does this guide help?

Reveal hidden contents

bodyslide_guide.png.60f8375d448138023b3bba54247140f0.png

What you choose after clicking Batch Build should be straightforward, but ask if unclear. There are other guides you can find with google that go through all of that with more detail.

Where I can find or create my unp preset?

47 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

They can't unlock them. The equiping on followers doesn't work on some saves and on others it works without problems.  Any Idea why there are differences between the saves/chars? They use the same mods.

This happens a lot for people who like to experiment with mods and they didn't choose which mods they are going to keep in a Mod Organizer and which they wont play at all and remove them. Some saves get damaged by updating mods also. Best way to damage your save game is to change the load order. Change load order means also that those saves were using mods that are not present today, or you have added more mods to your mod organizer and run LOOT . Which basically autosorted your load order becouse of adding new mods in Mod Organizer -> so it changed your load order. Again, this happens a lot and Skyrim doesn't like when master files ".esm" or plugins ".esp" change their place, dissapear, or you add more mods. Also messes up script executions from mods... It was always a 100% hit on me as a mod user. All of my problems with mods was based on that. And i was using save game cleaning tools, updating mods, removing them... I was experimenting with them. To a day when i have stopped doing that. All the problems gone away and i'm keeping my load order exact same way in my Mod Organizer. I have "locked load order" to be on a safe side.

PS: I have found "Devious Deviants.esp" here on LL. Finally, i can bring Zed S. Curio back to my game and blacksmith devices and keys. Which helps a lot now.

46 minutes ago, lolokono said:

Where I can find or create my unp preset?

With the Bodyslide itself. First choose correct (HDT) body, then any of the default presets that is most the way you want it. Open preview window and start moving sliders until they are right in both low and high weight. I would start with the low weight first, then copy it all to high weight (there's a button for that) and do changes. Then save the preset with new name. It will just make 1 file, and i recommend making a mod out of it with its right folder structure relative to Data\. As a separate mod it will not get lost if you reinstall bodyslide and you can share it with others if you choose.

@Shep67 I tried struggling with black ebonite armbinder and yeah it went into animation. Even milkmod HDT tail swinging all over the place ? I really need to start a new game soon, things went a bit overboard with those mods.

47 minutes ago, piotsze said:

This happens a lot for people who like to experiment with mods and they didn't choose which mods they are going to keep in a Mod Organizer and which they wont play at all and remove them. Some saves get damaged by updating mods also. Best way to damage your save game is to change the load order. Change load order means also that those saves were using mods that are not present today, or you have added more mods to your mod organizer and run LOOT . Which basically autosorted your load order becouse of adding new mods in Mod Organizer -> so it changed your load order. Again, this happens a lot and Skyrim doesn't like when master files ".esm" or plugins ".esp" change their place, dissapear, or you add more mods. Also messes up script executions from mods... It was always a 100% hit on me as a mod user. All of my problems with mods was based on that. And i was using save game cleaning tools, updating mods, removing them... I was experimenting with them. To a day when i have stopped doing that. All the problems gone away and i'm keeping my load order exact same way in my Mod Organizer. I have "locked load order" to be on a safe side.

PS: I have found "Devious Deviants.esp" here on LL. Finally, i can bring Zed S. Curio back to my game and blacksmith devices and keys. Which helps a lot now.

The funnierst thing is, that my oldest save where I tested dozens of mods is more stable than my newer save where I mainly only update mods without adding/removing much.

Any idea what I can do to repair the "damaged" saves? I'm not sure if it is really damage but they often execute mods slower than on other saves.

6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The funnierst thing is, that my oldest save where I tested dozens of mods is more stable than my newer save where I mainly only update mods without adding/removing much.

Any idea what I can do to repair the "damaged" saves? I'm not sure if it is really damage but they often execute mods slower than on other saves.

Yes, but it is risky. But if you have nothing to loose (also make a backup in-case something happens): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363

58 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I use savetool often, which seems to be similar to this mod. It helps with mod remains like dialogues but not with overall game speed.

If you don't care much about graphics and have at least Intel Core i5 CPU with graphics card at least of 2GB of VRAM you could try to use ENBoost from http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html

with SwiftShader.dll from nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78909

It was designed to offload weak GPU in a cost of your CPU power. Don't bother to use it on Core i3, it wont help you (too weak cpu for many mods setup).

in "enblocal.ini" you set up:

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true

It will do as it says. Will not extend shaders in-game but will use speedhack for better performance. Set it to true .

EDIT:

Now i will try to explain why... In every mesh ( .nif files ) there are stored values for shaders. Skyrim is based on shaders and their respective values stored inside every nif - every mesh - file, when loaded by the game engine - graphics card begin to "compute" values and display it on your screen. Becouse of that computations you are able to make effects on armors - like glosiness - and also spells and other game effects. Bethesda in some step didn't take "risk" to make to many shaders inside skyrim. You need to imagine this back-than in year 2012 that graphics cards were having not as much power as nowadays chipsets. And  if you overload them - you would have a slideshow on the screen and not an enjoyable game play.

This was the reason why they didn't use Environment_Mapping flag in BSLightingShaderProperty in NiTriShape's inside mesh (nif's) of every armor or clothing. But today is a different day and graphics cards are way faster.

So most of DDevices have built in this shader which adds this effect of reflection of light sources (sun, torch, moon as well) and glosiness. Like armbinder for example or catsuits. The problem is that you can still overload your experience with it if you have too many girls in armbinders walking around whiterun or elsewhere. I have experienced some graphics stutters from that and huge framerate drop also. The only one solution for me was to disable Environment_Mapping shader inside NIF of an armbinder. Just like that:

Spoiler

image.png.cbda2c3fadd936595480c309a63ba5ad.png

image.png.88dde9b7876e25dbf6ba5ddb6e117031.png

But it looks also worse in game. But you know... whatever. Sad thing is that you need to remove it from every single DD items. That's hell lot of a work - to edit every single nif file.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

With the Bodyslide itself. First choose correct (HDT) body, then any of the default presets that is most the way you want it. Open preview window and start moving sliders until they are right in both low and high weight. I would start with the low weight first, then copy it all to high weight (there's a button for that) and do changes. Then save the preset with new name. It will just make 1 file, and i recommend making a mod out of it with its right folder structure relative to Data\. As a separate mod it will not get lost if you reinstall bodyslide and you can share it with others if you choose.

@Shep67 I tried struggling with black ebonite armbinder and yeah it went into animation. Even milkmod HDT tail swinging all over the place ? I really need to start a new game soon, things went a bit overboard with those mods.

I 've tryed again with DD4.3 Integration Fnis 7.5 "says":

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:12,5%     pOpt:1,9%
        NOTE: DD has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2,5%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%

I've downloadet it again. Disabled and delete DDI 4.2 and DDE 4.2.

Same Warning.

Thank you.

Edit:

Ok my fault. After installing DDX 4.3 there was no error message about in Fnis. What went wrong at the first place i do not know. Ok. I will try a new game check it out later.

Thank you

On 9/8/2019 at 6:59 AM, piotsze said:

I am not keeping you from installing it, but the reason why I removed it from the framework is because it's broken with newer framework versions. YMMV.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

I am not keeping you from installing it, but the reason why I removed it from the framework is because it's broken with newer framework versions. YMMV.

Hi Kimy, thank you for the info and yup - i remember reading about your decision. I will watch out not to do too many quests from it. I have read it also somewhere at LL that things can be "broken". TBH i keep to play with it just becouse i needed only one quest to be done from it. And i made it (The Forbidden Tome). Also playing with DCUR 8.3 with it ofc! And it goes smooth as butter.?

So I have been handcuffed (hands in front) for the first time since installing 4.3 and discovered that this kind of handcuffs got a dedicated sex/rape animation. The thing is, it is always the same blowjob for males, and it seems to completely fail with females. Is that intended or is something wrong with my installation (or was I possibly extremely very unlucky?)

If the info helps, I was also panel gagged at that time, and for each time I got raped I got another plug added into my inventory. In the end of the rape, the plug was not put back in the gag, nor removed from my invertory, so they just kept accumulating. Also, I had no chastity gear on me.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

So I have been handcuffed (hands in front) for the first time since installing 4.3 and discovered that this kind of handcuffs got a dedicated sex/rape animation. The thing is, it is always the same blowjob for males, and it seems to completely fail with females. Is that intended or is something wrong with my installation (or was I possibly extremely very unlucky?)

If the info helps, I was also panel gagged at that time, and for each time I got raped I got another plug added into my inventory. In the end of the rape, the plug was not put back in the gag, nor removed from my invertory, so they just kept accumulating. Also, I had no chastity gear on me.

Every option in SexLab has a description which will be shown under below the Skyui when cursor is placed above that option. Make sure you have correct option selected or unselected in SexLab. In a spoiler:

Spoiler

2052898268_enb2019_09_0923_28_23_84.jpg.1100017ac67638cca48cd81b35a82ba9.jpg

Also others concerning animation filtering (DD + ZaZ) in spoiler below.

Spoiler

849245871_enb2019_09_0923_28_59_37.jpg.236ee1a0e580a919ae63ac67ce8e527c.jpg1680231926_enb2019_09_0923_29_41_90.jpg.31e66afe790aa23231bf9c88185c2cd3.jpg66365071_enb2019_09_0923_30_02_64.jpg.f987ffa4b84af2a5e8a534d6418ea564.jpg

Maybe that will help.

20 hours ago, piotsze said:

Every option in SexLab has a description which will be shown under below the Skyui when cursor is placed above that option. Make sure you have correct option selected or unselected in SexLab. In a spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

2052898268_enb2019_09_0923_28_23_84.jpg.1100017ac67638cca48cd81b35a82ba9.jpg

Also others concerning animation filtering (DD + ZaZ) in spoiler below.

Reveal hidden contents

849245871_enb2019_09_0923_28_59_37.jpg.236ee1a0e580a919ae63ac67ce8e527c.jpg1680231926_enb2019_09_0923_29_41_90.jpg.31e66afe790aa23231bf9c88185c2cd3.jpg66365071_enb2019_09_0923_30_02_64.jpg.f987ffa4b84af2a5e8a534d6418ea564.jpg

Maybe that will help.

I don't have ZaZ and I actually do want it to filter gay/lesbian animations. My question was if there currently exist multiple animations to handcuffs (in which case I have a problem which makes them always choose one), or does only one exist so far (in which case I will simply wait for the next version to come with more animations, and meanwhile cope with getting the same one every time).

Version 4.3a

- Fixed: The FNIS file that was released as a part of DDX when it belongs to DDI, got moved to DDI.
- Fixed: The animation filter will no longer (fruitlessly) try to replace foreplay animations with non-existing bound ones.
- Fixed: The Gag effect, Hobble Dress effect, and sound effect scripts now handle script updates correctly.

OsmelMC has released a tweak for DDI 4.3 re creature animation filter. this is what it says it fixes.

FIX Animations issues with Creatures in Devious Devices Integration v4.3 (they still use "GetAnimationsByTag" instead of "GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceTags" and that cause problems in creature animations)

is this an issue that should be patched in the mod as i would rather not have to use a tweak

6 hours ago, Maddac said:

OsmelMC has released a tweak for DDI 4.3 re creature animation filter. this is what it says it fixes.

FIX Animations issues with Creatures in Devious Devices Integration v4.3 (they still use "GetAnimationsByTag" instead of "GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceTags" and that cause problems in creature animations)

is this an issue that should be patched in the mod as i would rather not have to use a tweak

DD doesn't support creatures and has no "creature animation filter". Don't even ask me what this person is doing and why. Haha! But if they release a patch against DDI's scripts - which is violating DDI's terms - it's their problem and theirs alone when a new patch breaks their stuff.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

DD doesn't support creatures and has no "creature animation filter". Don't even ask me what this person is doing and why. Haha! But if they release a patch against DDI's scripts - which is violating DDI's terms - it's their problem and theirs alone when a new patch breaks their stuff.

thanks Kimy, didnt think it was a problem but love your work. you and the DD team are amazing

11 hours ago, darktej said:

hi Kimy. I have a question. was wondering whether DD has it's own sounds such as gag sounds. I still use Gagsfx (I think it's called) which is dependent on Zaz. So was wondering whether DD plays those sounds. if this has been answered previously ..I am sorry. Thanks. 

I haven't played skyrim for 1-2 years now maybe, but even then gagsfx was very outdated, and if i remember correctly it caused issues for me too in a very heavily modded game. I have no idea what issues exactly though.

2 hours ago, Wyrade said:

I haven't played skyrim for 1-2 years now maybe, but even then gagsfx was very outdated, and if i remember correctly it caused issues for me too in a very heavily modded game. I have no idea what issues exactly though.

I forget which update it was. I think DDi 4. when I removed Gagsfx...and played through it. gag sounds would not play through anything. but gonna try it again though.