6 hours ago, XenoTheStrange said:

I tried that and got an error from MO2

You mean:

1. go to settings

2. go to plugins

3. go to Fomod Installer

4. click prefer, then double click the part where it says true, and change it to false

5. reinstall DDI

6. Re-run FNIS

There is no reason to ever disable FOMOD. It's the way mod makers prefer their mods to be set on players computers, and if you ignore the guidelines you are on your own. Even then MO2 has a button to manually install without FOMOD, we shouldn't be suggesting disabling the system entirely.

Other than that you didn't tell any details if you have a problem with the installation.

Some mods have requirements you must install before you even extract the files of main mods.

I'm currently playing with SD+ and got equipped with a yoke. I have enabled bound animations in DD but the yoke is removed and I'm getting normal animations during sex. What's wrong? I only got a yoke animation once in 10 reloads and then the yoke was still removed.

52 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I have a problem with the metals bras. They bounce and move/swing like crazy while the breasts behind it don't move at all. So they allways clip through the breasts while walking. What can I do? It looks stupid.

Rebuild the bras in Bodyslide without hdt and the bra won't bounce. Or, rebuild the body in Bodyslide using hdt, and the breast will bounce with the bra. 

Does anyone know what the correct values are for the phonemes that get applied when you put on a basic gag? I noticed that my characters mouth doesn't seem to open enough, and I suspect it is because nothing is getting applied to phoneme 0. When I manually set it to 100 it looks correct but it will eventually reset itself. I feel like it didn't do this before and I'm trying to figure out if this is a new DD problem or if it is a conflict somewhere on my end.

Hey,

I want to use the MCM option of DD to chose the "bound animations" for me. 
But I think DD only uses Bound animations that come with the mod itself and not the ones I have in my SLAL Packs.

Is there a way to "register" bound animations to DD to be used when wearing suitable devices?

I dont really understand how DD choses the animations and where exactly they come from. Is there a special keyword required that I can add to the SLAL Json files? 

Or is there a way to add those animations manually to the mod files? 
At least from what I see it might be necessary to edit script files? :(
Or can this be done via Tes5edit in the ESP?

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

I want to use the MCM option of DD to chose the "bound animations" for me. 
But I think DD only uses Bound animations that come with the mod itself and not the ones I have in my SLAL Packs.

Is there a way to "register" bound animations to DD to be used when wearing suitable devices?

I dont really understand how DD choses the animations and where exactly they come from. Is there a special keyword required that I can add to the SLAL Json files? 

Or is there a way to add those animations manually to the mod files? 
At least from what I see it might be necessary to edit script files? :(
Or can this be done via Tes5edit in the ESP?

As far as I know, DD only uses its own built in animations. If you know of any suitable animations, I'm sure the DD team would love it if you let them know about it.

12 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

As far as I know, DD only uses its own built in animations. If you know of any suitable animations, I'm sure the DD team would love it if you let them know about it.

Well,

everybody knows the SLAL packs I guess. I just dont know a good way to check which animations are already in DD and which are not? Billy, Anub, FunnyBiz have bound animations, so has Rohzima I think and some others, too. 

Whenever I let DD choose the type I get the same 4-5 animations (it does not work with Sexlab Tools sadly, too. the biggest letdown of DD checks basically).

It also seems to use the ZAP animations, which are crap and I usually do not even register. But they still seem to appear. 

7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Have the quests been changed? I can't start the forbidden bookcase quest  because Uraq has no dialogues.

DD has no quests enabled right now, maybe some future patch again. You can open the bookcase though to learn crafting recipes for standard devices (just chastity belts?) and keys.

13 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Have the quests been changed? I can't start the forbidden bookcase quest  because Uraq has no dialogues.

:classic_laugh: Quite a while ago. They have been disabled but are still indicate in the MCM as an entry. AFAIK they will be entirely removed from the core framework in the near future.

Hopefully and probably they will get revived in a dedicated DD quest-mod.

And most hopefully with full support of all the new DD features :classic_happy:

quick question, I'm having the "chastity bra clipping through breasts" issue. I have "breast node" enabled for HDT, and when initially equipped it is sized correctly, then immediatly shrinks to "inside" the PC/NPC. Where do i look for the offender?

could anyone help me with something? for whatever reason, devices will "equip" when i equip them, but they don't appear or give a prompt to lock it on. if the devices are locked on to me by another mod like cursed loot, it will show up in my inventory but not equipped. weirdly enough, devices won't equip on me unless I drop the item first and then pick it up. any ideas?

On 8/6/2019 at 10:48 PM, Bricks said:

quick question, I'm having the "chastity bra clipping through breasts" issue. I have "breast node" enabled for HDT, and when initially equipped it is sized correctly, then immediatly shrinks to "inside" the PC/NPC. Where do i look for the offender?

It can also depends on if you have gravity enabled in your HDT xml's. especially if u use the non HDT version of the chastity.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:27 PM, aim4it said:

It can also depends on if you have gravity enabled in your HDT xml's. especially if u use the non HDT version of the chastity.

I rebuilt it and disabled breast node management and this time it works soo who knows, but whatever, at lest its working. Thanks!

10 minutes ago, AtackHelicopter said:

Hello, i've got a problem with this mod installed, armbinder's, yoke's and piercing's does ignore "The Joy of Perspective" mod. Please help, kind of important to me. :)

The joy of perspective uses custom made first person meshes to make the body appear.  Most mods won't include those.  Your better off using Enhanced Camera or Immersive First Person camera mods to achieve the same affect without requiring custom meshes for individual mods.

23 hours ago, aim4it said:

The joy of perspective uses custom made first person meshes to make the body appear.  Most mods won't include those.  Your better off using Enhanced Camera or Immersive First Person camera mods to achieve the same affect without requiring custom meshes for individual mods.

I'm 'bout to try, thx.

P.S.  Sorry for my stupidity, this worked but now i have the second body fixed(no movement in 1'st person) while naked or using hdt outfits on top of original...

I have 2 bodies showing in 1'st person...

Ah, forget it i just gave up...

Hi @Kimy, just wondering if I could suggest a couple items next time you and the team add stuff. Could you add the following: a cloth cleave gag, a cloth ball gag, some gold or silver nipple rings, either some silver or steel front handcuffs kinda like the iron ones, and finally some plain steel restraints similar to the Premium Shackles? Thank you very kindly for all the good work as usual.