4 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Okay i think the bug got fixed when i moved modorganizer folder 2 times, really weird. It was like it couldn't find the meshes but now it does, i really don't believe i changed anything else. Just mod organizer for a weird reason could not find the meshes and got fixed by moving MO folder to another destination and then back to the first destination(wtf).

Hi,

I do not know about mod organizer-it´s probably a tool, which simulates different stamps of the game-data folder and which is offering quick changable setups of mod-combinations with one installed skyrim-game. That can be very cool. Same is for LOOT-i used loot when i began to add mods to skyrim in my early beginning time. Later loot desroyed my working setups like "hell" and I wrote my loadorder down on external paper. I made a lot on paper for skyrim. I wrote out lot of workarounds, about clothing, furnitures, bodyslide-handling and 100 other tricky-stuff-ideas. Anyway I suddenly got the most of it into my head/mind and now I can fully take advance of that. Only things I can not keep in mind are the cheats;-))..The longer you are with the game and the more intensive you follow a target wish, the better your skills may grow and you can "feel" how it should be working. I´m only on the top of the stuff and bringing some nice stuff together. Anyway I´m sure your problem will soon disappear and you will find out the correct mistake. You can also learn to play together with a bunch of questmods, but you have to fiddle around a while for that happening.

37 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

I do not know about mod organizer-it´s probably a tool, which simulates different stamps of the game-data folder and which is offering quick changable setups of mod-combinations with one installed skyrim-game. That can be very cool. Same is for LOOT-i used loot when i began to add mods to skyrim in my early beginning time. Later loot desroyed my working setups like "hell" and I wrote my loadorder down on external paper. I made a lot on paper for skyrim. I wrote out lot of workarounds, about clothing, furnitures, bodyslide-handling and 100 other tricky-stuff-ideas. Anyway I suddenly got the most of it into my head/mind and now I can fully take advance of that. Only things I can not keep in mind are the cheats;-))..The longer you are with the game and the more intensive you follow a target wish, the better your skills may grow and you can "feel" how it should be working. I´m only on the top of the stuff and bringing some nice stuff together. Anyway I´m sure your problem will soon disappear and you will find out the correct mistake. You can also learn to play together with a bunch of questmods, but you have to fiddle around a while for that happening.

Honestly no idea what was the reason of that problem. Whenever i have an issue i start disabling mods to see what mod caused the issue. Did that again and nothing got fixed, but when i moved the whole mod organizer that contains all the mod files, the issue was fixed, so maybe it was a path issue with mod organizer.Anyway thanks for the advice and hope that i don't meet this problem again. Also thanks for your mods dude, i hope to see more mods using your zaz mod, would love to see mods that npcs interact with the bound player on your machines.

For whatever reason, I'm seeing a basket equipped to my character when in first person using some enhanced camera. Through the use of console commands and xEdit, I think it's the device hider. Anyone have any idea how to get rid of it?

Screenshot_2.png

Will creature animations react to blocked animations (belts/gag)? Does this depend on the mod that triggered the animation? I think I saw mostly oral animations while the female was in a dress/beltet, but sometimes they start an animation and redress while moving away and still animating.

Hey there. been having an issue. whenever my character is bound in an elbowbinder ...and tries to have sex with another female character..the animation "DDarmbindersolo" plays for my character and a masturbation scene plays for the other character. any advise on how to get other bound animations to play?

What can I do when running bodyslide multiple times doesn't solve a problem with an item? I have a problem with belts and harness. The belly of females (player+NPCs) is too big so that the belt/strips clip though it and I have no pregnancy mods or something that changes the belly size midgame.

6 hours ago, petronius said:

Is there something wrong with the yoke? Of all of the devices, this one never shows in my inventory, I can't click it, so I can't open it and can't struggle to get rid of it. But my arms are tied...

You could try removing it with console commands, but first save your game, manually if you have a good quicksave from before the yoke. When console is open, select yourself and see the little UI on left side of screen (use shift-key with mouse to navigate it). Open the worn items menu (i forgot what it's called) and look for anything resembling yoke in the shown names. Then:

player.removeitem ID 1  , where ID is the one you saw from it and 1 is for number of items to remove.

There's propably many ID's and you might not in the end know which is which. Usually each item have 2 actual items about them, the rendered and script and their ID's should be almost the same. Also 1 of the unnamed ones may be itemhider from DD, you can't nor want to remove that + other unnamed items from other DD related mods possibly. If i recall, Devious Body Alteration adds a couple more for you to get confused over.

I am sure this is common knowledge to everyone but me and this topic has a lot of pages of posts and I cannot seem to search it, so I apologize.

Did the team remove the Zed Curio quest from the mod (I believe it is associated with this mod) my quest tab under Devious Devices, quest is blank and I can no longer seem to initiate the quest. The items are still in the game, there is a forbidden bookcase, note and key, just no quest.

Thanks

48 minutes ago, Coffinmeat said:

I am sure this is common knowledge to everyone but me and this topic has a lot of pages of posts and I cannot seem to search it, so I apologize.

Did the team remove the Zed Curio quest from the mod (I believe it is associated with this mod) my quest tab under Devious Devices, quest is blank and I can no longer seem to initiate the quest. The items are still in the game, there is a forbidden bookcase, note and key, just no quest.

Thanks

Yes they did remove the quests. If I am right ,ever since the DDI 3 they removed it. But you can still craft some Devious devices by reading the book in the Forbidden Bookshelf.

On 9/28/2013 at 2:40 AM, Min said:

IF THE DEVICES ARE INVISIBLE IN GAME, YOU FORGOT TO RUN BODYSLIDE AND BATCH BUILD THE DEVICES!!!

There is where I... absolutely hate to trouble you lot but how would I do this. I'm returning to an old save and... weirdly enough, I'm not sure what type of body I'm using using. Oddly enough, when I check an outdated body mod I have at the bottom of my mod list (in MO, so it's not actually overwriting anything), it doesn't conflict with any full body, but instead it BodySlide and Outfit Studio as well as "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy". Perhaps the body is packaged in the pussy package?

How does this relate to bodyslide? Well.. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to match my sliders in Bodyslide to the sliders in-game. Does Bodyslide already know and set things accordingly when you open it in MO? What's going on? Is there any damage I can cause by just opening BodySlide and blindly just pressing what buttons I assume do the thing?

Even with some tutorials, I feel it's already assuming a great deal that I already know how it works and honestly.. the interface confuses the hell out of me. All of this complexity is... yeah...

4 hours ago, Rabblerouser said:

There is where I... absolutely hate to trouble you lot but how would I do this. I'm returning to an old save and... weirdly enough, I'm not sure what type of body I'm using using. Oddly enough, when I check an outdated body mod I have at the bottom of my mod list (in MO, so it's not actually overwriting anything), it doesn't conflict with any full body, but instead it BodySlide and Outfit Studio as well as "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy". Perhaps the body is packaged in the pussy package?

How does this relate to bodyslide? Well.. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to match my sliders in Bodyslide to the sliders in-game. Does Bodyslide already know and set things accordingly when you open it in MO? What's going on? Is there any damage I can cause by just opening BodySlide and blindly just pressing what buttons I assume do the thing?

Even with some tutorials, I feel it's already assuming a great deal that I already know how it works and honestly.. the interface confuses the hell out of me. All of this complexity is... yeah...

I don't know how "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" works, but I did make a small BodySlide tutorial a while back.

I hope this helps:  (Note that this tells you to open the .exe, but I think some mod managers require you to open BodySlide through the manager itself)

Spoiler

BodyslideQuickGuide.jpg.4100cb8409322f141e8045c398b6b39b.jpg

When I give an item like cuffs or belts to a follower they should be locked on automatically. But that's doesn't happend sometimes. The item gets in their inventory but I get no messgae and it is not locked on when i strip the follower.

On 7/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I don't know how "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" works, but I did make a small BodySlide tutorial a while back.

I hope this helps:  (Note that this tells you to open the .exe, but I think some mod managers require you to open BodySlide through the manager itself)

Reveal hidden contents

BodyslideQuickGuide.jpg.4100cb8409322f141e8045c398b6b39b.jpg

I can appreciate the guide you are posting, but it could be misleading. You have "Katarina Armor" selected... One should only select a body, otherwise you may not even see the presets you should be using in the dropdown below. And someone might think you have to select all armors and batch build them 1 by 1 ?

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I can appreciate the guide you are posting, but it could be misleading. You have "Katarina Armor" selected... One should only select a body, otherwise you may not even see the presets you should be using in the dropdown below. And someone might think you have to select all armors and batch build them 1 by 1 ?

Yeah, it could use a remake.

Using the current DD release, I had a nasty incident with a White Leather Blindfold (Custom).

After having one of those "find something while fumbling around blind" events, the blindfold stopped working properly.

The blindfold had "manipulated locks".

It no longer produced a pop-up in the inventory when clicked on.

If clicked on twice it would say "It's impossible to equip two blindfolds"

The presence of keys made no difference.

Trying to swap with other blindfolds didn't remedy it.

Putting the blindfold in a container and taking it back didn't remedy it.

Using the DD menu to remove quest devices did not fix it - or even remove it.

Using the DCL menu to FREE ME!!! removed it, but did not fix it - it couldn't be properly re-equipped, and no other blindfold could be properly equipped.

In short, no amount of stick-shaking or magic rituals would fix the blindfold, and DD seemed unable to repair itself.

The only fix was to load an old save. This involved aborting about eight hours of play. 

The PC was wearing the blindfold due to a DF deal, and it took that long to clear the deal.

There really needs to be a way to properly clean up these broken items.

It seems like we should have a fix for them by now.

Even if their script aborted, that shouldn't matter.

Other items were still working normally.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

In short, no amount of stick-shaking or magic rituals would fix the blindfold, and DD seemed unable to repair itself.

The only fix was to load an old save. This involved aborting about eight hours of play. ..

I've posted this bug at least twice by now, but i also have a fairly reliable fix to it. It works for other broken DD items too, although they are much more rare. Maybe some specific yokes?

dd_item_fix.jpg.d38425f9a79451e3d96c6d28b836af30.jpg

In that screen you see that in the equipment list the blindfold script has no name at all. That is intentional, otherwise it would show in inventory as well. I made a mod earlier that gives those scripts such names, but i'm not going to dig the thread for it now as i don't need it myself either anymore. After learning this thing, i have always fixed bugged items manually.

I should propably test more before saying this, but it does appear Cursed Loot's trap triggered rape at least removes blindfolds effect from player. Afterwards the link between inventory and script item may be lost.

Edit: I went through many flashbang grenades but none of them removed or bugged blindfold except one time at start. That one time it happened, it didn't bug but it was actually properly unworn from me. If i clicked blindfold in inventory it asked if i want to lock or manipulate it. I belive the rape started simultaneously as devious follower equipped a straightjacket so there's that... chance for mod conflicts. Not that mods couldn't make more attempt to play along nicely.

19 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I've posted this bug at least twice by now, but i also have a fairly reliable fix to it. It works for other broken DD items too, although they are much more rare. Maybe some specific yokes?

No need to explain how to use console. I know how.

My mistake though, I forgot to mention that console removal didn't help in any way, whatsoever.

I could easily unequip the item - destroy it - add duplicates - put it in a container, or whatever. As I did explain.

On some removals (seemed semi-random) it would even stop functioning and showing as equipped - its keyword would no longer show up in a WornItems check - in some cases - but I could never re-equip that item, or any other item into the same slot in a way that would make it work properly as a DD item. Sometmies I would get the "can't equip two blindfolds" message, other times it would just be a vanilla equip with no pop-up and no consequence.

On 7/18/2019 at 9:00 AM, Lupine00 said:

Using the current DD release, I had a nasty incident with a White Leather Blindfold (Custom).

After having one of those "find something while fumbling around blind" events, the blindfold stopped working properly.

The blindfold had "manipulated locks".

It no longer produced a pop-up in the inventory when clicked on.

If clicked on twice it would say "It's impossible to equip two blindfolds"

The presence of keys made no difference.

Trying to swap with other blindfolds didn't remedy it.

Putting the blindfold in a container and taking it back didn't remedy it.

Using the DD menu to remove quest devices did not fix it - or even remove it.

Using the DCL menu to FREE ME!!! removed it, but did not fix it - it couldn't be properly re-equipped, and no other blindfold could be properly equipped.

The only fix was to load an old save. This involved aborting about eight hours of play. 

The PC was wearing the blindfold due to a DF deal, and it took that long to clear the deal.

There really needs to be a way to properly clean up these broken items.

It seems like we should have a fix for them by now.

Even if their script aborted, that shouldn't matter.

Other items were still working normally.

I took a look and it seems that zadx_WTLblindfoldBlockingInventory (which is White Leather Blindfold (Custom)) is associated with wrong script instance, should be zadx_WTLblindfoldBlocking_scriptInstance, but was zadx_WTLblindfold_scriptInstance.

The same issue is also found for zadx_RDLblindfoldBlockingInventory. 

This can be fixed really easily with TES5Edit. Sadly I don't know how to fix it after you have wear it before. Maybe try the FREE ME safeword in DCUR?

3 hours ago, deeemind said:

Maybe try the FREE ME safeword in DCUR?

Nope, that definitely doesn't fix it. See my first post on it.

As I have played many hours since having to do that revert, I'm more bothered about future occurrences of this problem.

If it was just a wrong script, I'm at a loss why the blindfold worked correctly for quite some time before suddenly breaking.

Maybe there are two copies of the script instance in this case? And when you first put on the blindfold, you're using the right one, but when you take it off, you get swapped to the wrong one, because a property somewhere is referencing the non-blocking one?

12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

No need to explain how to use console. I know how.

My mistake though, I forgot to mention that console removal didn't help in any way, whatsoever.

I could easily unequip the item - destroy it - add duplicates - put it in a container, or whatever. As I did explain. 

On some removals (seemed semi-random) it would even stop functioning and showing as equipped - its keyword would no longer show up in a WornItems check - in some cases - but I could never re-equip that item, or any other item into the same slot in a way that would make it work properly as a DD item. Sometmies I would get the "can't equip two blindfolds" message, other times it would just be a vanilla equip with no pop-up and no consequence.

Have you tried resetting your inventory after deleting it? 

I think the command is resetinventory.

I had to do that to get rid of a corset to would constantly reappear on DCL's Chloe.

The damn thing wouldn't go away with the usual debug options or by deleting it by console.

It would block other corsets too.

1 hour ago, FunFaller said:

Have you tried resetting your inventory after deleting it?

That is one thing I didn't try. But then, I didn't have a "reappearing" problem, rather it might not be in the inventory, and still apply its effects, or it might be in the inventory, and appear to be equipped, or not, the correlation between whether it was acting as a blindfold was arbitrary. It matched up well to the idea that the script object flipped from a locking one to a non-locking one at some point, and the non-locking one didn't remove the "lock" state, even when run by FREE ME!!! or the DD remove quest items debug.

Once broken, on a click, it would either silently unequip, or on equip it would often (not always) give a message box "you cannot equip two blindfolds". It could easily be unequipped without a message box, and dropped. In some cases, it would even stop blindfolding me when unequipped, but not always.

I may go back to an old save and test whether equip - unequip - re-equip is what causes it to become broken from a clean start, in which case the "two script objects" explanation will hold up.

As for fixing, I suspect the problem is that on equip, it sets some state (via the correct script object), but after that, gets the other (wrong) script object which doesn't attempt to clear the state originally set, because the new (wrong) script object is a non-locking one. This wrong script object is then used by all attempts to unequip, causing unequip to do strange stuff.

After that, you'll never have a properly functioning blindfold of any kind. Though you can remove the broken item (which I did successfully - if you read my original post - I don't need help with that). People keep confusing a BUG report with a request for help. It's way too late for help :) Anyone who'd read the original post carefully would see that I ultimately had to abort the game progress to restore functioning blindfolds in general, and played on from there. That's over and done with.

I could clear the item in various ways. Leaving PC with no blindfold equipped or in effect, with, or without blindfold still in inventory.

However, removing in a way that would allow a future blindfold to function correctly was something I couldn't achieve

There seem to be a lot of devices that don't show up in my inventory list, ALTHOUGH THEY DO RENDER ON MY CHARACTER. Firstly, I'm using the latest DD4 release for SSE available on this comment (or the assets') thread. I've run bodyslide to generate the meshes for my CBBE derived body. There seems to be no problem with meshes, they all render well and the related behaviour is also working. What's not working, is that they don't show in my inventory list, so I can't for example click and try to struggle out of them. I've seen that happen with the yoke added at the beginning of my game by Captured Dreams - I had to remove it with the console. I know that mod is still not updated for DD4, which, according to them, explains the issue. Now I had the same happen with Fill-Her-Up (the quest part). The chastity belt and plug they add render correctly, take up a slot each, but don't list in my inventory (although they do list if I 'player.showinventory' with the console). Could it be that the mod isn't fully compatible with DD4 either? If so, is there a way I can fix this, other than having to resort to the console for getting rid of devices I can't struggle out of, or unlock with the key?

19 minutes ago, petronius said:

There seem to be a lot of devices that don't show up in my inventory list, ALTHOUGH THEY DO RENDER ON MY CHARACTER. Firstly, I'm using the latest DD4 release for SSE available on this comment (or the assets') thread. I've run bodyslide to generate the meshes for my CBBE derived body. There seems to be no problem with meshes, they all render well and the related behaviour is also working. What's not working, is that they don't show in my inventory list, so I can't for example click and try to struggle out of them. I've seen that happen with the yoke added at the beginning of my game by Captured Dreams - I had to remove it with the console. I know that mod is still not updated for DD4, which, according to them, explains the issue. Now I had the same happen with Fill-Her-Up (the quest part). The chastity belt and plug they add render correctly, take up a slot each, but don't list in my inventory (although they do list if I 'player.showinventory' with the console). Could it be that the mod isn't fully compatible with DD4 either? If so, is there a way I can fix this, other than having to resort to the console for getting rid of devices I can't struggle out of, or unlock with the key?

This is for LE, SSE thread is in the SSE section