5 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

I can't do that because I have files that I do not need built. If someone could tell me what the elbowbinder bodyslide file was called, I could make sure it was included. So far I don't see a file for it.

Best to rebuild all the DD bodyslide Groups, as seen on this screenshot (the checked ones):

(groups are already from 4.3, if you use an older or beta version check the "unassigned" groups too, for more DD slides)

Spoiler

978696567_rebuildDD.jpg.15f49e8b9fd32f55b3d6628a90a81269.jpg

It's up and running! Nice! Got a few things to discuss.

1) The "Extreme" gags are part of the new ones, right? While I can see and use them, they appear with distorted colors. I built them in Bodyslide, so it's not the standard forgetfulness. Not sure what I missed, I did everything I typically do with mods, and I checked for updates on all requirements.

2) Not sure if its related to 1), but when I was installing the new DDI and DDX, Vortex told me there were conflicts between them, and between DDX and DCL. I manually made DDX load after DDI and before DCL, as that was the previous load order. Dunno if this is anything important, or just Vortex being silly. I did notice some of the new rope items were repeated, with versions having "(Exp)" in the end of the name. Did I fuck up?

3) I saw the new ropes. They look great! But amongst the new ones, I did not find anything that binds the legs or wrist, only "arm cuff" and "leg cuff" devices. There were the previous rope restraints that emulate a hobble dress, and of course, the devices made of rope (ex: Rope Armbinder). Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the new rope devices? Am I missing something?

4) I noticed a "getting used to bondage" notification after a while bound. I'm assuming this is related to the new Bound Combat system? Are there actual perks I can check out just to have an idea of the system? I didn't see anything amongst the usual "Bondage Lover" active powers.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks for all the hard work Kimy.  Not underestimated, and much appreciated

Can we presume that upgrade is just a write over, like prev versions, and safe to do on existing games? (+ FNIS/Bodyslide reruns etc yadda yadda ?)

That's correct. No new savegame needed.

1 hour ago, Viri1 said:

1) The "Extreme" gags are part of the new ones, right? While I can see and use them, they appear with distorted colors. I built them in Bodyslide, so it's not the standard forgetfulness. Not sure what I missed, I did everything I typically do with mods, and I checked for updates on all requirements.

Not sure? No issues with these items have been reported to be in all the months they have been in the development build.

1 hour ago, Viri1 said:

2) Not sure if its related to 1), but when I was installing the new DDI and DDX, Vortex told me there were conflicts between them, and between DDX and DCL. I manually made DDX load after DDI and before DCL, as that was the previous load order. Dunno if this is anything important, or just Vortex being silly. I did notice some of the new rope items were repeated, with versions having "(Exp)" in the end of the name. Did I fuck up?

No, the "Exp" items are different.

1 hour ago, Viri1 said:

3) I saw the new ropes. They look great! But amongst the new ones, I did not find anything that binds the legs or wrist, only "arm cuff" and "leg cuff" devices. There were the previous rope restraints that emulate a hobble dress, and of course, the devices made of rope (ex: Rope Armbinder). Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the new rope devices? Am I missing something?

The other rope items have been in DD for a while and are still in there. I did not remove anything.

1 hour ago, Viri1 said:

4) I noticed a "getting used to bondage" notification after a while bound. I'm assuming this is related to the new Bound Combat system?

That's correct!

1 hour ago, Viri1 said:

Are there actual perks I can check out just to have an idea of the system?

Using the console, yes. But engine limitations prevent me from adding actual perk trees to the level-up screen etc.

1 hour ago, Viri1 said:

I didn't see anything amongst the usual "Bondage Lover" active powers.

That's two different things. Bondage Lover is a DCL feature :)

4 hours ago, rcy68 said:

The DD team`s work is greatly appreciated. Your mods have a permanent place in my game.

Thank you! :)

4 hours ago, rcy68 said:

How likely is it that the latest update will break the compatibility patches for other mods? Best guess is fine.

Not very likely, at least not if the people making these patches did it cleanly and not by overwriting DD assets.

I find it almost inconceivable that there are people out there still modding Skyrim on here when it really should be at the bottom of the recycle bin by this time and we all should move on. DD must be at least 5 years old now and it has come a long way, my hat is off to Kimy and the team for their amazing work. Every time they update it I think, surely that will be the last one, they can't keep it going indefinitely, it's getting too big, but somehow they find a way.  Hopefully this means a new version of DCL will be along shortly. ?

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Ok, that was a red-wine moment, for sure.

When overwriting this, let the NEWER version of the file win!

323292804_DDi4.3Behavior.jpg.ae82451151965876deb7e8012e7a436c.jpg2123529791_DDx4.3Behavior.jpg.30e0756d969c3046da87970f1f349fcb.jpg

DDi 4.3                                                         DDx 4.3

=> means DDx 4.3 is the newer version (2019)

⚠️DDx should overwrite DDi

(now I have to fix that on my installation ?)

EDIT:

after reinstalling I can confirm that this is the only file that needs to be overwritten (UUNP, Feuertin)

9 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Damn, I just started a new playthrough yesterday, and I somehow missed the update.

That sucks! I logged in and saw it right before I started a new playthrough. Lucky me...provided I didn`t just jinx myself and something major doesn`t get uploaded tomorrow.

3 hours ago, mizuho18 said:

Does anyone knows how to activates the 4 new sex animations for petsuit?

I tryed sl animation loader,but it's nothing new in the mcm menu.also i can't find anything new in sexlab mcm menu.

Generate FNIS and check there's no errors/warnings. Then ingame go sexlab MCM and rebuild all animations, there should be an option that does all that once you close MCM.