On 8/25/2019 at 6:44 PM, EndlessRoad said:

Couldn't get petsuit animations to show in game no matter what I did, so made an SLAnim pack for them. Putting it here in case anyone else has that problem and wants this.

I tested it and it seems like it works fine, but let me know if I messed anything up.

Thank you for the update btw DD team!

SLAL DD Billy Petsuit Anims.rar 1.41 kB · 14 downloads

holy moly!

Thank you ?

Dream come true for all SLtools users and SL filter escapees ?

Im about to lose it, no matter what i do, i get an error message saying "libs is none in zadNPCQuestScript. Incomplete Uninstall/Upgrade attempt?" literally wiped the game clean and started from scratch twice, and continue to get this message, i have zero idea what it means, and it's preventing me from using DD mods

On 8/28/2019 at 1:28 AM, UnEvenSteven said:

EDIT: It's rather disheartening that no one else seems to be having this issue [with the DD anim filter not working].

I gave it a try, after reading your posts yesterday, and found the same issues in my game. SL just seems to ignore the DD filter. You're not alone (and I believe there have been a couple of other similar reports, too). This issue is being looked into.

4 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

I gave it a try, after reading your posts yesterday, and found the same issues in my game. SL just seems to ignore the DD filter. You're not alone (and I believe there have been a couple of other similar reports, too). This issue is being looked into.

I was starting to go crazy thinking I was the only one with these issues. Sure there were some that were having issues with the new pet suit animations not working but none seemed to have the same experiences outlined in my previous post. So thanks for replying and observing the same issue I've been having.

On 8/25/2019 at 7:44 PM, EndlessRoad said:

Couldn't get petsuit animations to show in game no matter what I did, so made an SLAnim pack for them.

I did a quick test on my old 4.2 save upgraded to 4.3 (without your SLAL patch). Made sure ZAP's animation filtering is off and DD bound anims on. Had no trouble with petsuit animations, first 2 anims were blowjobs so i put a gag on. Then i saw the other animation too, so no issues here ?

And i do not have mods like Eager npcs or Matchmaker others mention.

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I did a quick test on my old 4.2 save upgraded to 4.3 (without your SLAL patch). Made sure ZAP's animation filtering is off and DD bound anims on. Had no trouble with petsuit animations, first 2 anims were blowjobs so i put a gag on. Then i saw the other animation too, so no issues here ?

And i do not have mods like Eager npcs or Matchmaker others mention.

I tried it on my setup with Cursed Loot's solicitation, log shows:

Spoiler

[08/30/2019 - 09:34:16AM] [DCUR] - Sex with player: Patron
[08/30/2019 - 09:34:16AM] [Zad]: Selecting DD-aware animations.
[08/30/2019 - 09:34:16AM] [Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation.
[08/30/2019 - 09:34:16AM] [Zad]: Error: no valid bound animations could be found.
[08/30/2019 - 09:34:16AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
    [zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadbq00.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line ?
    [zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadLibs.psc" Line ?
    [dcur_mainlib (25024495)].dcur_library.SexWithPlayer() - "dcur_library.psc" Line ?
    [dcur_solicitation (250650E5)].dcur_solicitationquestscript.sex() - "dcur_solicitationquestscript.psc" Line ?
    [dcur_solicitation (250650E5)].dcur_solicitationquestscript.SexWrapper() - "dcur_solicitationquestscript.psc" Line ?
    .dcur_scquest_offerrough. Fragment_0() - "dcur_scquest_offerrough.psc" Line ?
[08/30/2019 - 09:34:16AM] [DCUR] Sex Scene aborted. No valid animations found.
[08/30/2019 - 09:34:17AM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[08/30/2019 - 09:34:17AM] [SGO] UpdateLoop:Done

It did work  fine however on a "new" save - a lvl 1 save I made ages ago after configuring mods. DDi did do an update when I loaded that save.

Edit: is the away to force DDi to refresh/update itself?

I see other people having this issue, but I just want to add that DDi has been having animation filter trouble in my game too, since updating recently. It seems to cycle through a few animations at the start of an encounter before settling on one that doesn't make sense with the devices equipped.

This happens on an older save where I updated from 4.1 to the latest and on a new game that I started just to test it.

Edit: I should add that animations were started through SLEN for my character and Random Sex for NPC on NPC.

I have been searching, but can't seem to find an answer. When a device lock jams, how do I repair it? I can't see any option for it in the menues, and nothing at the blacksmith's either.

Edit: And a few minutes later I found the option.. If anyone else is searching: It's under the "Try to escape"  > "Try to escape" menu when you click the item.

34 minutes ago, lolokono said:

Can someone help me ? What should I do in bodyslide to fix it.I only have problems with harnesess ,corsets and with some of boots and gloves

Does this guide help?

Spoiler

bodyslide_guide.png.60f8375d448138023b3bba54247140f0.png

What you choose after clicking Batch Build should be straightforward, but ask if unclear. There are other guides you can find with google that go through all of that with more detail.

I have a problem where the animations for armbinder and hobbleskirt and probably more stop working after 5-10 seconds everytime I put them on. The only major mods I have are slaverun, YPS immersive fashion, Sexlab, ZAZ animation 8.0, I disabled all other animations mods that could conflict. Still nothing. Yes I ran FNIS

Edit: Turning off Enforcer Calls in Slaverun fixed it.

Hello :)

Manny thanks for this incredible mod.

I have a problem with the struggle animations in 4.3

After the dialog option "see what happens" (or similar) nothing happens. At 4,2 "it closed" the iventory and i saw a struggle animation for example armbinder. But nothing in 4.3. Fnis had a warning about a behaviour file and missing animation. In 4.2 there was not such warning. I use Fnis 7.5

Now i am going back to 4.2 (Furtunately i dit not deleted it :) )

I use Nexus mod manager.

Many thanks.

@xyzxyz Nothing's wrong, just the way DD behaves for now. Edit: Actually.. they should appear on the npc's unless they can unlock them by themselves. That shouldn't happen instantly. Could be a bodyslide-done-wrong issue too.

@Trusty_Patches_lol If i remember right that's issue with Slaverun. Search its thread for a patch for DD_4.2+ that was posted in comments some weeks/month ago.

@Shep67 FNIS reporting a warning is a mistake from your part, it is not what you should normally see. You propably didn't uninstall DD 4.2 before you installed 4.3. You must never overwrite old versions for any mod when updating. If you used Mod Organizer you could simply toggle 4.2 off (without fully uninstalling it) and it would make old redundant files vanish from Skyrim and FNIS' detection.

19 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

@xyzxyz Nothing's wrong, just the way DD behaves for now. Edit: Actually.. they should appear on the npc's unless they can unlock them by themselves. That shouldn't happen instantly. Could be a bodyslide-done-wrong issue too.

They can't unlock them. The equiping on followers doesn't work on some saves and on others it works without problems.  Any Idea why there are differences between the saves/chars? They use the same mods.

32 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

@Trusty_Patches_lol If i remember right that's issue with Slaverun. Search its thread for a patch for DD_4.2+ that was posted in comments some weeks/month ago.

@Shep67 FNIS reporting a warning is a mistake from your part, it is not what you should normally see. You propably didn't uninstall DD 4.2 before you installed 4.3. You must never overwrite old versions for any mod when updating. If you used Mod Organizer you could simply toggle 4.2 off (without fully uninstalling it) and it would make old redundant files vanish from Skyrim and FNIS' detection.

Hello.

Thank you for the trying to help.

I made a new installation of skyrim and deleted The data forlder manualy from what ever left.

I will try it another time. Before the new Skyrim installation i deinstalled and deleted the 4.2 from Nexus. Maybe something went to me wrong when i  installe it.  So you have struggle animations for example armbinder  and it work when you try to escape ?