Jump to content
IGNORED

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod

View File

With Nuka Ride you can go straight to Nuka World directly, without doing the Gauntlet mission, thanks to a protectron near Sanctuary. All NPC dialogs are edited so that no one speaks to you as if you were the Overboss, so you can visit without getting into trouble. But sooner or later you will realize the little scam that the robots have mounted, and one of them asks you to film an advertisement for Nuka World in exchange for returning to the Commonwealth.

 

The next time you return to NukaWorld (you can ask the protectron of Sanctuary again) get closer to Shank. He is always at the entrance to Nuka World. He already saw your video... and you definitely piqued some people's interest in Nuka World.


The current version has the following quests, some of them are used to unlock new furniture in the Porn Studio, and to be able to film new scenes.

 

The audition
Becoming a Porn Star (Main Quest, repeatable)
The Motorcycle
Apollo
The Pole Flag 

Visiting Mason (repeatable)

 

 

 

General recommendations

 

*The mod is intended for new saves; for characters who do not know Nuka World, so you should not play it if you are already Overboss in Nuka World.

*I do not recommend playing it if you are very advanced in the vanilla story.

*I recommend XDI or FDI for a better experience, but they are not required.

*I would advise you to use a character without tattoos, since in this mod there are characters who put tattoos on you as the story progresses and obviously I don't know if your character normally wears tattoos that could overlap with mine. Well, the NPCs put you clothes, piercings and jewelry too. To advance or start some missions, you must wear any of the clothes they give you or else they will simply ignore you, so if you are going to move to Nuka World for a season, do not carry a very large suitcase because Nuka Ride gonna doll you up a little. 

 

 

Nuka Ride is written with a woman as the protagonist, but whoever wants to modify the dialogues for a male progatonist has all the permission. I can help you rewrite the XML for gays, on the condition that you take care of modifying the dialogs.

 

Requirements

 

Fallout 4 latest version (1.10.163)
Nuka World DLC
Fully working AAF

HN66's Easy Girl - I only use textures. You can disable the .esp if you want.
HN66 TRS - same, just textures. 

Captive Tattoos 3.0.2 (Soft Requirement, for the tattoos)

Fusion Girl (You can still use the mod if you use CBBE)

Bodyslide (soft. If you want to adjust the clothes to your favorite preset. You will find everything in the group "Nuka Ride" in Bodyslide.)

High Heel System (soft)

 

 

 

 


Huge thanks to HN66 for giving me permission to create mashups from EasyGirl and TRS! I can't get tired of thanking you! Creating mashups has allowed me to put keywords to certain outfits so that AAF knows which ones to take out or which ones to leave during a scene.

 

Thanks to  @Tentacusfor pointing the way to free-to-use songs. And for Hardship! I basically learned a lot from watching Hardship mechanichs. I also stole your modification of the animations to make a rimjob; you are a genius  : D


Thanks too to @EgoBallisticfor clarifying doubts about AAF ! (Actually, thanks to Google I ended up falling in many of your posts that ended up clarifying many more doubts than you think).

 

Thanks to @SavageCabbage!! Your animations with stages are PERFECT for this porn studio mod. 🤘

 

 

 

Recomended mods


Seraphim createds some sets in case you prefer to try other outfits than mine.

A Russian translation (for FDI & XDI only) by vjnmrf.

 

 

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/29/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF 161.1, Nuka World DLC, Captive Tattoos 3.0.2

 

Link to comment

Completely unnecessary note:

 


When I was finishing the mod my little dog passed away, so I named the least pervy protectron after his name.😥

 

 

ezgif-2-95a060c9f5eb.gif.495588a9ed80dfc3fde028c48125645a.gif

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Completely unnecessary note:

 


When I was finishing the mod my little dog passed away, so I named the least pervy protectron after his name.😥

 

 

ezgif-2-95a060c9f5eb.gif.495588a9ed80dfc3fde028c48125645a.gif

Oh, my condolences for a little good boy.

 

Thanks for the mod though it perfectly fit for one of character I slowly crafting while scrambling for PC upgrade and waiting for Tentacus to release TSEX. This girl now would start at Nuka Wold instead of border of Commonwealth I guess.

Link to comment

Hey, @JBpy sorry to hear about your dog. I lost one of my cats last year. What a shit year.


This mod sounds great. This is like Skyrim traveling with a twist.

Now we can finally visit Nuka World and do other things.

Thanks for making it.

Link to comment

Works fine for me.

Man, i wished Raiders Pet would work here. :)

But i like that you are a nobody at that location. Makes it actually more interesting.

I haven't check yet, but do the quest actually trigger? So far it seems none actually do which is great for me.

I wished i figured out how to have no quest trigger at all. Just to be some nobody in that game like all the NPC's.

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Works fine for me.

Man, i wished Raiders Pet would work here. :)

But i like that you are a nobody at that location. Makes it actually more interesting.

I haven't check yet, but do the quest actually trigger? So far it seems none actually do which is great for me.

I wished i figured out how to have no quest trigger at all. Just to be some nobody in that game like all the NPC's.

As long as I keep learning, I could add more content. I'm interested in adding a small porn studio and getting paid to shoot scenes, but I'm not good at creating interiors. 

 

Some quests can be activated like Sierra's, or N.I.R.A.'s, but the main quests are not activated until you do "Taken fo a Ride". You start that mission with a warning on the radio, usually when you reach level 30. I have a mod that makes me level up sooo slowly, so it would take me a long time to get to that level.

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, JBpy said:

As long as I keep learning, I could add more content. I'm interested in adding a small porn studio and getting paid to shoot scenes, but I'm not good at creating interiors. 

 

Some quests can be activated like Sierra's, or N.I.R.A.'s, but the main quests are not activated until you do "Taken fo a Ride". You start that mission with a warning on the radio, usually when you reach level 30. I have a mod that makes me level up sooo slowly, so it would take me a long time to get to that level.

Lol. I am Level 1. So that solves the problem. I like to wander the waste as a dumb person.

I use No Level mod and there is no experience at all, except with the sex education mod. That how i like it. :)

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Err, Fritsch in Nuka Cade (did i spell that now correct? Not sure) speaks to you "Your the new overboss?". Minor.

 

LOL, now that I think about it I only walked into Nuka Cade once because there is only one guy.

I could add a few raiders or travelers in there because the place is so cool with those lights. Will correct it and upload a new version soon.


There is another "weird" dialogue. Maddox (sells drinks at the market) will say something like "Here comes the most important woman in Nuka World." Its the only dialogue that I could leave him, because the others clearly says Overboss. And if I removed that, you would no longer be able to buy anything from him.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, JBpy said:

 

LOL, now that I think about it I only walked into Nuka Cade once because there is only one guy.

I could add a few raiders or travelers in there because the place is so cool with those lights. Will correct it and upload a new version soon.


There is another "weird" dialogue. Maddox (sells drinks at the market) will say something like "Here comes the most important woman in Nuka World." Its the only dialogue that I could leave him, because the others clearly says Overboss. And if I removed that, you would no longer be able to buy anything from him.

I think that is minor. I mean, who is Fritsch anyway. He is not important.


Perhaps just change the dialog in the way he does not address you as overboss. Its kind of lame because the rest of the dialog still stays, but that way nothing breaks.

 

There are for sure lots of dialogs in that DLC.

Maddox? He is at the market i think. I need to talk to more people. :)

Link to comment

Oh this is an amazing idea!  Thank you so much.  I dread going through the whole dang gauntlet every game just to open up Nuka World.  Also I love the RP space this opens up for visiting the area, and very much look forward to seeing what "price" will be charged.  :-D

Link to comment
16 hours ago, JBpy said:

Completely unnecessary note:

 


When I was finishing the mod my little dog passed away, so I named the least pervy protectron after his name.😥

 

 

ezgif-2-95a060c9f5eb.gif.495588a9ed80dfc3fde028c48125645a.gif

 

Oof. Pets aren't really pets so much as little roomies who are there for us whenever we realize we need the support. That sucks and I'm sorry it happened. 😔

 

Regarding the mod, it's simple things like this that often become tried and true mainstays in my LO. I haven't tried it yet, but one of the reasons I tend to ignore Nuka-World is the abysmally stupid access trial. It was a stupid way to gate the content and I love your mod idea.

 

This might rank with Lunatic's Unhelpful Loading Screens as a must-have for me. 😉

Edited by SkyAddiction
Link to comment
17 hours ago, JBpy said:

Le mod du pont devrait se charger après mon mod. 👌

 

Photo193.png.bdf273b8ea8a4dcd6f098fe59952461d.png

 

thank you for your reply


indeed it works by passing the bridge mod after yours

 

I asked you this question because I have a precise load order and I wanted to know if I could do otherwise than add an esp in the middle of a gameplay which changes the LO but the question no longer arises I started again from the beginning

 

cordially

 

Link to comment
10 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

Oof. Pets aren't really pets so much as little roomies who are there for us whenever we realize we need the support. That sucks and I'm sorry it happened. 😔

Couldn't say it better. Thank you. 🐕

Link to comment
8 hours ago, hkheungL said:

I asked you this question because I have a precise load order and I wanted to know if I could do otherwise than add an esp in the middle of a gameplay which changes the LO but the question no longer arises I started again from the beginning

Yes, you can use it in the middle of a gameplay. I recently tried it like this with no problems. The only downside is that the Pickup gets in the way of the brahmins, so for the next update I'll move it to the side of the road a bit.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Have to ask, is the pickup just a prop for fast travel? 

Yes, it is just a visual accessory. When I started working I wanted the player to be the driver (that's why you can "open" and "close" the pickup), but I thought it would be better if there was a driver. 

Link to comment

Thanks for this, its an interesting way to get to the dlc.   Is there a way I can remove the forced dialogue?  I think I would have to alter the quest trigger in the CK yes?   Force greets just bug the heck out of me, especially when I am in the middle of a conversation with another npc.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Nickolos1818 said:

Thanks for this, its an interesting way to get to the dlc.   Is there a way I can remove the forced dialogue?  I think I would have to alter the quest trigger in the CK yes?   Force greets just bug the heck out of me, especially when I am in the middle of a conversation with another npc.

You can remove in FO4Edit, a lot faster. 

 

Spoiler

2.png.1ae4982e29ef6e88cccbf83ad3a2e5d4.png

 

 


But if you want to do it in CreationKit, is here.

 

Spoiler

1.png.c0a7820f20ae561d63910551527380f4.png


 

Link to comment

Nice idea and amusingly implemented :) You could add some dialogue around the tattoos -

 

"Hey you said these weren't permanent!"

"Whoops. Tell you what, do the dirty with the dog and I'll see what I can do"

 

"They're still there!"

"I didn't say I could remove them, just see what I can do... which is film you getting hot and heavy with the hound"

"Fuck you"

"Well, if you insist..."

<squeak, squeak>

 

Link to comment

I ran into a problem.  I'm already the Overboss but I like using Nuka Ride instead of fast travel because it's more fun.  But with it installed I can't get any raider boss radiant quests.  When you turn in a quest they offer another, but if you turn that down they don't give you another chance.  If you talk to them they just have generic dialog.  It's like that with all 3 bosses.  I uninstalled Nuka Ride and the bosses now give out the quests.  I hope that can be fixed.  That truck looks like my Ford Ranger.  

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, ripley65 said:

I ran into a problem.  I'm already the Overboss but I like using Nuka Ride instead of fast travel because it's more fun.  But with it installed I can't get any raider boss radiant quests.  When you turn in a quest they offer another, but if you turn that down they don't give you another chance.  If you talk to them they just have generic dialog.  It's like that with all 3 bosses.  I uninstalled Nuka Ride and the bosses now give out the quests.  I hope that can be fixed.  That truck looks like my Ford Ranger.  

 The only difference is that radiant quest for Overboss require that you have finished the first mission, but there may be more implications that I have not seen.


You can try this one, I have cleared all the conditions in FE4Edit in five sec. I have tried it in a game where I was not Overboss in Nuka World, and now I receive radiant missions and they call me Overboss. So you can use it in the middle of your game.

 

 

Overwrite the original

 

Nuka Ride for Overbosses 1.0.1.7z

Edited by JBpy
Cleaned esp
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...