Black Male Raiders

View File

Wanderlust's All Black Male Raiders

Are you into interracial BDSM? Does the inclusion of BBC themed tats in Tattoos for Captives but not much opportunity to get fucked by black guys disappoint you? Well, despair no longer!

This mod attempts to replace all vanilla raiders with new black characters made with faceripper and vanilla assets. As of V2 it seems to be completely working and I've made unique faces for each entry so I consider this complete unless something breaks.

Recommended Mods

I'm also using Male Takeover, I have not modified raider female records. If you want the raiders to be 100% black men, you'll need to use MTO's Enemy Males.
To spawn more raiders without changing leveled lists or stats, I recomend you use Endless Warfare

Conflicts

Anything else that modifies the default raider entries may cause issues with this mod. 

Uninstalling

The mod doesn't add any scripts, it just overwrites the default raider facegen data from the fallout4 esm. It should be safe to install/uninstall as needed but I make no garuantees!

Edited by WanderLustRedux

At the moment, it strictly covers vanilla, generic raiders.

Before I consider expanding support I want to create more faces so there's less repetition. Then, I might go on to DLC, or maybe gunners. Making faces is incredibly tedious though so it'll just have to wait for when I feel motivated to do such things. 

20 hours ago, cuckearlofnorwayck3 said:

is it possible that the raider faction can have bigger cocks than normal characters?  it seems they have different bodies as it is....   

They have different skins but, I think, use the same body morphs as other humans and sentient ghouls, so there would probably need to be a mod adding a separate body mesh for them at the very least?

There IS a file that lets you have Raiders use their own mesh, on the nexus... Raiders Body Replacer. It does however use the never nude version of mesh for male and female. Easy enough to install it, then change the mesh and textures to your liking. ( I did this using Bodyslide ).

Hope this helps

So with the V2 update now up, that should every vanilla raider covered with more unique options.  What other factions are people interested in having supported?

To be honest, creating these faces is pretty tedious so I think I'll need to streamline my process or recycle the ~30 I have to choose from at the moment. Any suggestions or help in that regard would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

How many Raiders remain female if I install this mod? WIll they be black as well?

The ratio of male to female will remain the same as unmodded, except I think for Legendaries who will always be male. I have not modified female entries (except for legendaries, to see how it works.), I'm relying on MTO to remove female NPCs from my game. 

On 10/22/2020 at 7:42 PM, WanderLustRedux said:

I'm relying on MTO to remove female NPCs from my game. 

Why are you removing female NPCs from your game ? I don´t wanna judge anything I´m just curious. Nothing against a world full of big black raiders but to me that´d get a bit one-sided if i don´t hear any females voices in the ranks.

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Why are you removing female NPCs from your game ? I don´t wanna judge anything I´m just curious. Nothing against a world full of big black raiders but to me that´d get a bit one-sided if i don´t hear any females voices in the ranks.

MTO is flexible (via FOMOD menu) in what factions you can have it change. Like, it can be set to mainly impact raiders, gunners, scavengers and the Children of Atom via the "enemies" option but not alter settlers, city dwellers, et cetera. It also doesn't change the gender of unique female NPCs either so for example any women who are raider bosses remain women.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:09 AM, WanderLustRedux said:

So with the V2 update now up, that should every vanilla raider covered with more unique options.  What other factions are people interested in having supported?

To be honest, creating these faces is pretty tedious so I think I'll need to streamline my process or recycle the ~30 I have to choose from at the moment. Any suggestions or help in that regard would be appreciated!

I think it'd be really cool to have a mod which makes male settlers and minutemen Black.

10 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I'd rather have more men around for AAF scenes involving raiders and other hostile factions, mainly. I always play female characters and don't really have much interest in lesbian scenes. Given that the most raiders you'd see in a raider dungeon are about a dozen, I'd rather not have half of them not really interest me when it comes to AAF Violate, Raider Pet, or RSE Abductions. And like Vaultbait said, there are still a few named women raiders and such. 

19 minutes ago, TDFP said:

I think it'd be really cool to have a mod which makes male settlers and minutemen Black.

I'm probably not going to do that as that really just doesn't have any utility for me in my mod set but overwriting the default entries yourself in FO4edit/faceripper isn't too hard if you're willing to make the faces. You can even copy the faces I made, I don't mind. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 7:59 PM, joshmorbious said:

Hi, I like the mod idea, having black raiders sounds good for a story with Nora and the companions, but I would like to have some sort of diversity, maybe not all the  raiders as black. And the fact to keep womens is good.

If you just install the mod without Male Takeover, you will keep raider women as I have not modifed female raiders at all. 

I mean, if you want the raiders to be a variety of genders and races, you don't really need a mod because that's the default behaviour? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...