6 minutes ago, Elllollos said:

does this mod works with a male character in mind?, something like Golden Gloves from Fallout 2, if not i would like to see a mod like yours but intended to male avatar players

I swear I had it written to put it in the description. Here it is: 

Nuka Ride is written with a woman as the protagonist, but whoever wants to modify the dialogues for a male progatonist has all the permission. I can help you rewrite the XML for gays, on the condition that you take care of modifying the dialogs.

XML: These XML specify scenes that I point for AAF to play. Right now the conditions are woman + man, but if someone is going to edit the dialogues, I edit my XML and we publish it in the main section.

Edited by JBpy
10 minutes ago, Jackrack187 said:

Thumbs up ! One question is if i want to play the main quest for nuka world, is it still possible to complete it without trouble? THX for your effort.

I dont think so. Its best to disable this mod if you want to be Overboss.

Hello JBpy

thanks for your update

but i have a problem with aaf now.

I uninstalled version 1.01 and installed version 2.0 but aaf is stuck at 68%.

so i just removed your nukaride xml's in the aaf folder and aaf works again

Do you have a solution?

cordialy

Edited by leduss

Hi there,
The thing is... every time i install this mod i got aaf broken, i mean, aaf works perfect without it, but if i install this aaf can't find actors, dont trigger animations, or just dont open at all, i know this doesn't happen to anyone else so is something in my end, but do you have a clue of what it is?

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I dont think so. Its best to disable this mod if you want to be Overboss.

I agree and I'd likely to even go to the extent of failing the DLC Nuka World campaign automatically when taking the route of this mod. I mean - who of the gang bosses would ever take seriously a female whom they **** just some days ago?

Now, as for my request - a No Tattoo version please. I get it that I can likely remove those from the slm, but that would break immersion. Tattoos aren't a cup of tea for everyone - and I'm among those who really dislike that, so if you can make them optional (MCM option maybe) - it's be great.

I attempted to try this very interesting mod, but AAF dies at 44% for it. I don't know if it's relevant, but when I install the Captive Tattoos, the only way my game runs with Captive Tattoos (a mod I love) is if I install without the clothing method of tattoos. It runs perfectly the old non-clothing way. Is it possible this new mod is trying to use the clothing method on anything? My AAF goes back to working fine if I uninstall this mod :)

Same. AAF stuck at 68% with this version installed.

Also get a BodySlide error for "THJewels" or somesuch, which also can't be previewed in BodySlide's preview window as if it's mesh is missing.

Trykz

5 minutes ago, Kev075 said:

I am also blocked at 68%.

The AAF error percentage indicates an XML conflict.

How do you have your AAF installed?

Do you use the Indarello patch or do you use the official guide?

Do you have the latest version of AAF?

45 minutes ago, Jackrack187 said:

hmm seems like i cant talk to shank after the video tape.  Maybe because i did the first quest for Nuka World... is their a fix for it ? thx

As it says on the main page, it is intended for those who do not play the Nuka World mod. What happens is that here is an Overboss and it is not you. Try a new game and tell me.

23 minutes ago, Beyound said:

My AAF gets stuck at 30%, but i'm guessing it's because i use Patch for animations, instead of UAP and Staged Leito Plus.

It's possible. I have to try it.

I have exactly like you don't have, heh.

24 minutes ago, Operand said:

I agree and I'd likely to even go to the extent of failing the DLC Nuka World campaign automatically when taking the route of this mod. I mean - who of the gang bosses would ever take seriously a female whom they **** just some days ago?

Now, as for my request - a No Tattoo version please. I get it that I can likely remove those from the slm, but that would break immersion. Tattoos aren't a cup of tea for everyone - and I'm among those who really dislike that, so if you can make them optional (MCM option maybe) - it's be great.

Hey Operand. Tattoos are a soft requirement. NPCs will tell you that they have tattooed you, but if you don't have it installed you won't have anything tattooed.

Another function of tattoos is that sometimes the NPCs slap your ass, and then a red hand mark is left on the ass.

4 minutes ago, leduss said:

for me i use aaf last version , indarello patch and i don't use staged leito plus

Well, the truth is that a hard requirement is that you have your "AAF ecosystem" set up as in the official guide. 

Likewise, I will see what the problem is if I install the Indarello patch.

The link to Saya's guide is on my main page.

Edited by JBpy
Just now, wolf5465 said:

i think it might conflict with indarello patch. i removed that patch and i don't have 68 percent problem anymore

I hope so. I have been out for a couple of hours and when returning to the forum I have found these devastating messages. ?

10 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I hope so. I have been out for a couple of hours and when returning to the forum I have found these devastating messages. ?

No, no, we are bug fixers, sending back reports to help you!

The first filming scene - Billy just stands talking to me, and I have working AAF scenes up to that point (with the pack leader). Will the first filming scene in the Golden globes trigger automatically?

Edited by NukaCherry
6 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Well, the truth is that a hard requirement is that you have your "AAF ecosystem" set up as in the official guide. 

Likewise, I will see what the problem is if I install the Indarello patch.

The link to Saya's guide is on my main page.

Thank you for your answer 

I also think that there is a problem with the indarello patch

I hope you will find a solution because for me and maybe also for others the uap patch and the staged leito plus patch do not work on my game and I would like to keep your mod.

cordially

23 minutes ago, JBpy said:

The AAF error percentage indicates an XML conflict.

as I normally do

I'm not using the guide because it doesn't work for me. I'm using an old guide for the patch.
for the patch I put them like that

Ultimate AAF Patch
Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes) 9.5

yes Advanced Animation Framework 161.1 b