Porcupine's PubicHairs

View File

Finally I did it. So yet another work about one of spicy branch of game - Pubic flora. I really not a photoshoper, so clicked on buttons and tools it intuitevely. 

What' inside the mod? Just 25 uncategirized pubic styles, devided for blonds and darkhaired females.

Install like any other mod via your favorite ModManager. (Vortex works fine)

Main credit goes to krisser143 for his tutorial.

LooksMenu is required, as usual.

23 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Thanks for submitting this! Please consider uploading the pics of these styles, that way we're able to see what exactly to expect.

Take care and keep up the good work!

Ty) I did it, but, as usual "uneexpected error"®️ occured during submitting file and screenshots missed the last car. Solved now!

41 minutes ago, Jeffey67 said:

Ty) I did it, but, as usual "uneexpected error"®️ occured during submitting file and screenshots missed the last car. Solved now!

I kinda figured, but brought it up nonetheless...

In any case, these look fantastic! I'll immediately check them out, thanks for creating and sharing!

One tiny request, from the technical perspective... Would it be possible to have the plugin as ESL or ESL-flagged ESP?

Either way, thanks again for this! It's been a long time since my chicks had a different style! Keep up the great work!

Very nice! I know some other overlay packs which target genital areas have their placement adjusted specifically for alignment on CBBE vs FG vs other body replacers. Were these made for/tested with any particular body replacer?

2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Very nice! I know some other overlay packs which target genital areas have their placement adjusted specifically for alignment on CBBE vs FG vs other body replacers. Were these made for/tested with any particular body replacer?

Ah, yeah, forgot.. Actually did it on FG. latest. But I noticed, that almost every of those modders said, that there's no difference between CBBE and FG. And I always used Pubic overlays, designed for CBBE and they suited well for FG. Unfortunately this does not apply to hand nails(

11 minutes ago, Jeffey67 said:

Ah, yeah, forgot.. Actually did it on FG. latest. But I noticed, that almost every of those modders said, that there's no difference between CBBE and FG. And I always used Pubic overlays, designed for CBBE and they suited well for FG. Unfortunately this does not apply to hand nails(

Cool, thanks for clarifying! I'm using FG anyway, so installing this is a no-brainer. Looking forward to the impending support in ROF.

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Cool, thanks for clarifying! I'm using FG anyway, so installing this is a no-brainer. Looking forward to the impending support in ROF.

I already tested it - integrated into ROF and it works with other my still unfinished overlays (Birthmarks, BodyMoles, Blemishes, Acne(Pimples) and skinTypes (trying to implement stretchmarks also). And Invictusblade is aware yet. Hi's adding additional branches for these four types of overlays for next version.  I hope I'll finish my works in time)

Edited by Jeffey67

вот это круто! особенно прикольно смотрится причёска в виде логотипа убежища)). 

и прошу прощения за оффтоп ,но я прочёл ,что вы делаете типы кожи. и у меня возник вопрос ,а не делаете ли вы тёмные соски?

просто все те моды и текстуры с тёмными сосками для сббе ,которые я находил ,меня не устроили. а судя по тому как здорово у вас вышли причёски ,я полагаю ,что и соски у вас выйдут отличные).

40 minutes ago, NetoshibaaGovno said:

вот это круто! особенно прикольно смотрится причёска в виде логотипа убежища)). 

и прошу прощения за оффтоп ,но я прочёл ,что вы делаете типы кожи. и у меня возник вопрос ,а не делаете ли вы тёмные соски?

просто все те моды и текстуры с тёмными сосками для сббе ,которые я находил ,меня не устроили. а судя по тому как здорово у вас вышли причёски ,я полагаю ,что и соски у вас выйдут отличные).

Спасибо! Были попытки сделать наоборот светлые соски=) мне кажется, что дефолтные чересчур темные для дефолта, а в реале полто таких, что едва выделимы на фоне обычной кожи. Темные не делал, но попробую. Главная проблема - они жутко блестят( 

Thnx! Had to work making lighter nipples.  It seems to me, default color is too dark for "default". And in real life they ofter similar, as main skin. Did't try to make darker, but will give a try. The main thing is they looks too glossy. 

47 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Care to elaborate? What exactly did you try and what specific behavior did you observe?

Instant drop to desktop. When you turn off this mod or captive tattoos, the game works. So in my case the game starts only with this mod or with another one. I don't have any other mods with tattoos or body textures.

Edited by vlados26region
44 minutes ago, Ancorage93 said:

Instant drop to desktop. When you turn off this mod or captive tattoos, the game works. So in my case the game starts only with this mod or with another one. I don't have any other mods with tattoos or body textures.

Interesting. I have both mods installed and am not experiencing a crash like that. Maybe there's something else about your setup that's contributing to the problem. Do you have Buffout 4 (or Buffout 4 NG) installed, and is it generating a crashlog when your CTD occurs?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Interesting. I have both mods installed and am not experiencing a crash like that. Maybe there's something else about your setup that's contributing to the problem. Do you have Buffout 4 (or Buffout 4 NG) installed, and is it generating a crashlog when your CTD occurs?

I installed this plugin and gave out such a text file, but I don’t understand anything about it at all

123.txt

2 hours ago, Ancorage93 said:

Drops at starting or during game? Even when pubics does not applied on anybody?

32 minutes ago, Jeffey67 said:

Drops at starting or during game? Even when pubics does not applied on anybody?

Drops on startup if you enable this mod along with captive tattoos . If you disable one of these two mods, then the game works + there is a bug in applying the hair texture to the whole body. The main character turns black Used body fusiongirl

Edited by Ancorage93
1 hour ago, Ancorage93 said:

I installed this plugin and gave out such a text file, but I don’t understand anything about it at all

123.txt 41.57 kB · 4 downloads

Not conclusive, but the stack makes multiple mentions of PlayerVoiceMale01/001C88CC_1.fuz from a NukaWorldOpenSeasonExtend - Voices_en.ba2 archive. Buffout 4 version 1.28.5 changelog mentions "ArchiveLimit patch should now also fix crashes caused by loading compressed audio files in archives" and the log says you're on 1.28.6 (for which the changelog includes "Re-enable ArchiveLimit patch by default" though that doesn't actually appear to be the case) while your log also says "ArchiveLimit: false" ... so you might consider testing again with that turned on in the F4SE\Plugins\Buffout4\config.toml file.

Basically, if the crash isn't actually being directly caused by adding this mod, but rather is just reordering things enough that the game engine is getting ornery about an archived voice file from Nuka World Open Season, that might solve it. No guarantees, just the only thing which jumps out at me looking at what you posted.

1 hour ago, Ancorage93 said:

Drops on startup if you enable this mod along with captive tattoos . If you disable one of these two mods, then the game works + there is a bug in applying the hair texture to the whole body. The main character turns black Used body fusiongirl

Certain texture (BodyHair**, right?)  or any of them?

Hello, I have a weird bug. probably on my end. I put a pubic hair from this mod and got this kind of textures.

I have installed Get Dirty and a texture skin called cridowskin, when the body start to getting dirty, i have weird textures, but only if i zoom in, if I zoom out the camera, the skin and the body looked normal, even if i clean the body the problem persist. I disable this mod and everything went back to normal.

Like i said the problem could be on my end. 

Spoiler

20230725104744_1.jpg.7918dd34085dc5ec50d61640611965b2.jpg20230725104754_1.jpg20230725104844_1.jpg20230725104731_1.jpg.7a45021352a52dc167aef0649d3e504c.jpg

Edited by lasko12
putting the images on the spoiler
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Not conclusive, but the stack makes multiple mentions of PlayerVoiceMale01/001C88CC_1.fuz from a NukaWorldOpenSeasonExtend - Voices_en.ba2 archive. Buffout 4 version 1.28.5 changelog mentions "ArchiveLimit patch should now also fix crashes caused by loading compressed audio files in archives" and the log says you're on 1.28.6 (for which the changelog includes "Re-enable ArchiveLimit patch by default" though that doesn't actually appear to be the case) while your log also says "ArchiveLimit: false" ... so you might consider testing again with that turned on in the F4SE\Plugins\Buffout4\config.toml file.

Basically, if the crash isn't actually being directly caused by adding this mod, but rather is just reordering things enough that the game engine is getting ornery about an archived voice file from Nuka World Open Season, that might solve it. No guarantees, just the only thing which jumps out at me looking at what you posted.

Well, thanks . later I'll try to turn off the nuka ride voice pack and there I'll write off what and how

53 minutes ago, lasko12 said:

Hello, I have a weird bug. probably on my end. I put a pubic hair from this mod and got this kind of textures.

I have installed Get Dirty and a texture skin called cridowskin, when the body start to getting dirty, i have weird textures, but only if i zoom in, if I zoom out the camera, the skin and the body looked normal, even if i clean the body the problem persist. I disable this mod and everything went back to normal.

Like i said the problem could be on my end. 

Reveal hidden contents

20230725104744_1.jpg.7918dd34085dc5ec50d61640611965b2.jpg20230725104754_1.jpg20230725104844_1.jpg20230725104731_1.jpg.7a45021352a52dc167aef0649d3e504c.jpg

I saw something like this on another thread with some other overlay. User had solved it somehow, but I don't remember exactly how. I'll check it

- Could you try, pls, this one - loose textures. Just for testing. mb there is archiving issue

Edited by Jeffey67
1 minute ago, Jeffey67 said:

I saw something like this on another thread with some other overlay. User had solved it somehow, but I don't remember exactly how. I'll check it

There are apparently some weird behaviors with applying shaders to high-precision meshes (also over high-resolution i.e. 8K body textures). I don't know if the same problem exists for overlays. Regardless the post you're thinking of was likely this: