14 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

No, the transformations will be gradual, but the textures won't transition from normal to corrupted, like you see with the transformation on the mod page.

you mean in the sense that it blends into the skin color correct? because its going to be a separate texture that is overlay onto the default skin? 

honestly prob for the best anyways because people are using various differen't bodytypes and or body textures and would be the best solution for custom races and other vanilla races besides humans.

I'm looking forward to be able to use this in my next playthrough. I really appreciate that you're making it so that CBBE will be supported as well. ?

(Obviously I could switch to a UNP body, so if/when neccesary, I'll do that, but for now, I'll wait a little longer)

I tried... and partially succeeded in hacking together the furry transformation textures with a CosioHD texture (from CLAMS fo Skyrim) and a little of the Sexy Khajiit retexture for stage 10 and the full transformation. For the lower stages it looks good enough, though stage 10 and the final full transformation... less so.

Still it's at least a little better than having the nipple textures several cm above and to the side of the nipples in the mesh I suppose. ^^

Keep in mind this is an unholy hack-job by someone without experience in texture work. This was done by someone who barely knows how to use GIMP to trial-and-error myself into an okay outcome.

As far as I know Cosio textures can be used for CBBE bodies too, so this should be fully CBBE compatible... in theory.

If anyone with actual skill and experience wants to take it as a base, in case it helps to save time compared to starting from scratch, feel free.

And before someone asks... I don't know if I'm going to do the scaly transformation as well. While I don't want the effort I put into this to go entirely to waste, I am not entirely happy with the outcome either. The others I doubt I would be able to do the finaly stages even if I tried, sicne I don't have a source for copy/pasting stuff together with those and I really don't have the skill to re-draw the area surrounding the breasts by hand.

Corruption Cos.7z

Since I only modified the main and _msn files of the main body, you still need the main furry transformation files for the other files (_s, _sk, hands, head, ect.) .

14 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I tried... and partially succeeded in hacking together the furry transformation textures with a CosioHD texture (from CLAMS fo Skyrim) and a little of the Sexy Khajiit retexture for stage 10 and the full transformation. For the lower stages it looks good enough, though stage 10 and the final full transformation... less so.

Still it's at least a little better than having the nipple textures several cm above and to the side of the nipples in the mesh I suppose. ^^

Keep in mind this is an unholy hack-job by someone without experience in texture work. This was done by someone who barely knows how to use GIMP to trial-and-error myself into an okay outcome.

As far as I know Cosio textures can be used for CBBE bodies too, so this should be fully CBBE compatible... in theory.

If anyone with actual skill and experience wants to take it as a base, in case it helps to save time compared to starting from scratch, feel free.

And before someone asks... I don't know if I'm going to do the scaly transformation as well. While I don't want the effort I put into this to go entirely to waste, I am not entirely happy with the outcome either. The others I doubt I would be able to do the finaly stages even if I tried, sicne I don't have a source for copy/pasting stuff together with those and I really don't have the skill to re-draw the area surrounding the breasts by hand.

Corruption Cos.7z 202.6 MB · 4 downloads

Since I only modified the main and _msn files of the main body, you still need the main furry transformation files for the other files (_s, _sk, hands, head, ect.) .

since your sharing your's i might aswell share my gimp edits aswell, though they are not the best thing ever i think they turned out alright.

only Daedra and Doll are complete. I also did furry but i never finished it.

181188766_Corruptioncbbe.rar

Since pictures often say more than words, here's a series of the furry transformation with my Cosio/CBBE texture adjustments.

Stage 1 - right arm below the elbow

Spoiler

Furry_Stage1.jpg.e1983363117b86cd3e09b2f2cad22271.jpg

Stage 2 - right arm above the elbow

Spoiler

Furry_Stage2.jpg.f2e5a09545f26c69f9d6f63a48c182d2.jpg

Stage 3 - right leg below the knee

Spoiler

Furry_Stage3.jpg.53d5ad00c173a950d02a94d31ca84376.jpg

Stage 4 - right leg above the knee and cat ears

Spoiler

Furry_Stage4.jpg.c4b1b52959800467e4620e69f689d03f.jpg

Stage 5 - (all the previous plus) left arm below the elbow

Spoiler

Furry_Stage5.jpg.26ba2979b2e11e09c4ef15e5c9757df8.jpg

Stage 6 - left arm above the elbow

Spoiler

Furry_Stage6.jpg.b0e8f1d5e6b870dfe244228c1a9ea731.jpg

Stage 7 - left leg below the knee

Spoiler

Furry_Stage7.jpg.2968c22bd36a8ddc1f2f5c4604bc93c8.jpg

Stage 8 - left leg above the knee

Spoiler

Furry_Stage8.jpg.ae40c4034d50f6b78fb2e4d60f898068.jpg

Stage 9 - fully covered, except belly, breasts and collar plus cat-tail

Spoiler

Furry_Stage9.jpg.c03a894970307b9c31559ef5e5159867.jpg

Stage 10 - fully covered, except breats

Spoiler

Furry_Stage10.jpg.028e111bf11c7b2be2be5f03802956dd.jpg

Final Stage - fully transformed with cat-eyes.

Spoiler

Furry_full.jpg.86b62f03163be606d03ff45f881caa18.jpg

If you wonder why she suddenly looks different, that's because I was using a custom race (Succubus Race by Nikitaa) and while the body transformation worked, the eyes did not change, so I switcher her to a Nord to show the eyes.

And here you can also see why I am not entirely pleased with the final stage of my work. The breasts just don't look right...

Seem to have a problem with Cum Bathing. Have cum texture applied but corruption does not change. Used Monoman's SL Cum Overlays. Also tried disabling (with new game). Corruption does not change. Any suggestions?

Also, would be good to have global sliders for different multipliers. 1.0 mult too slow so having to adjust all the different addictions.

Or maybe a save settings option?

Really enjoy this mod and possibilities!

On 1/23/2021 at 1:51 AM, LinksSword said:

Anyone want to share their configurations on the best balance?

I second that. Playing for hours and wondering why nothing happens. So I looked in MCM of my Anal-Slave-Dragonborn and were at -99.6 corruption ... yay

========

Can somebody explain how gain and decay works?
I looked at the scripts and have seen that the decay is time and arousal based, but how does it work; at a default value of 1 how much does the addiction decrease in one day?

I think it is the base values/idea I am missing. The whole multplier stuff is so very vague...  I mean what is the base value which gets multiplied and multplied and multiplied. The only thing you can change are 6 multipliers!!!

For consuming "undead ingredient" the corruption increase is 3.

Or am I totally wrong and all is at default value of 1, like this:

• 1 oral act gives 1  oral addiction which is in turn reduced by 1 after hour of gametime (I know that arousal plays a role, but I want to get the basics  straight)
  • if you then set the decay mult to 0.1 -> 1 addiction would decay in 24h*0.1=2.4h instead of 1?