12 minutes ago, RyreGruel said:

it should be inside Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins

So there is no such directory i basically have, skyrim folder and an mo2 folder ye, so in skyrim i can't find an skse in data folder, neither is can in mo2 folder, im just lost, dunno where to look tbh

8 hours ago, azaria777 said:

So there is no such directory i basically have, skyrim folder and an mo2 folder ye, so in skyrim i can't find an skse in data folder, neither is can in mo2 folder, im just lost, dunno where to look tbh

You likely don't have NiOverride or Racemenu installed.

8 minutes ago, G-Mames said:

I hate having to comment on this so much, but does anyone else have an issue where after corruption is all the way back at -100 transformations do not regress?

Which transformation has this issue?

17 hours ago, karantras said:

Are you planning to add Skooma Whore integration for your mod. Because SW add some interesting content, also new drugs and dialog lines. 

Probably not. I'm planning on adding some npc comments in this mod, and I'm planning on making a separate mod with npcs like drug dealers and prostitutes to compliment this mod.

On 2/28/2021 at 5:01 PM, ck2modfan said:

Can you confirm what CorruptionListMilkPumps does?

That contains the milk pump furniture items added by Milk Mod Economy if it is installed.

On 2/28/2021 at 5:01 PM, ck2modfan said:

When drink alcohol from inventory, corruption is increased. If drink directly from container (while looting) it does not. Can this be adjusted?

That's an engine limitation. I can't do much about it.

15 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Probably not. I'm planning on adding some npc comments in this mod, and I'm planning on making a separate mod with npcs like drug dealers and prostitutes to compliment this mod.

That contains the milk pump furniture items added by Milk Mod Economy if it is installed.

I have racemenu, can you tell me where i could search for the file, or i can show u screenshots if that would help. (Does nioverride have

a mod?)

57 minutes ago, azaria777 said:

I have racemenu, can you tell me where i could search for the file, or i can show u screenshots if that would help. (Does nioverride have

a mod?)

You said you use MO2, right?

Then for you the path is ... MO2\mods\RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins

Though there is also an alternative way. On the right of MO2 you have a window with the Plugins, which you can switch over to data

grafik.png.ad62bb538def1375ee5457af03e64782.png

There you can manouver to any file you like, as if it was a regular non-MO Data folder, and either open the file's location or the file itself via a right-click context menu.

grafik.png.101ae55f73c41f2fe4b01daee9cff2f0.png

This method has the advantage that MO will automatically select the highest priority file for you, if the file exists in multiple mod folders. That's why some of the files are in red. That means that there are multiple ones from different mods, with only the one from the highest priority one being used.

In my case I put a copy of the nioverride.ini into the Corruption folder and edited it, hence it's red because it's overriding the RaceMenu file.

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

its just the cum bathing addiction, and breast size actually increases the lower my cum bathing corruption is

2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

You said you use MO2, right?

Then for you the path is ... MO2\mods\RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins

Though there is also an alternative way. On the right of MO2 you have a window with the Plugins, which you can switch over to data

grafik.png.ad62bb538def1375ee5457af03e64782.png

There you can manouver to any file you like, as if it was a regular non-MO Data folder, and either open the file's location or the file itself via a right-click context menu.

grafik.png.101ae55f73c41f2fe4b01daee9cff2f0.png

This method has the advantage that MO will automatically select the highest priority file for you, if the file exists in multiple mod folders. That's why some of the files are in red. That means that there are multiple ones from different mods, with only the one from the highest priority one being used.

In my case I put a copy of the nioverride.ini into the Corruption folder and edited it, hence it's red because it's overriding the RaceMenu file.

Duuudee Thankk you so much, i appreciate you !!!

Can anyone tell me where the Blank.dds is suppose to be? As soon as I reached my first transformation using the textures it set all unused slots to Blank instead of blank or default and for some reason it registers as an open slot for things to overwrite but also tries to load the Blank overlay which it can't find for some reason.

Edit: I'm now very confused because disabling corruption doesn't stop all of my unused overlay slots to get swapped back to Blank after a couple mins, but this had never happened before my first transformation happened.

Edit2: Just in case anyone sees this and cares my problem wasn't related to this mod as stated above but spontaneously without actually changing anything the blank overlay file got deleted from slavetats somehow.

The body doesn't really matter as far as it working or not is concerned. But the UNP textures will look off at the hips and breasts if put onto a CBBE body.

If the transformations don't work at all, the problem lies somewhere else.

Code Serpent indicated that he might make a CBBE version of his mod later, but it's a low priority right now.

I put together CBBE textures for Furry and Scaly a page or two back in the threat, if you want those two, but I am no texture artist. I can only make a conversion if I have a CBBE texture set of the target creature (like a Khajeet or Argoinan were for the Furry and Scaly).

2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

The body doesn't really matter as far as it working or not is concerned. But the UNP textures will look off at the hips and breasts if put onto a CBBE body.

If the transformations don't work at all, the problem lies somewhere else.

Code Serpent indicated that he might make a CBBE version of his mod later, but it's a low priority right now.

I put together CBBE textures for Furry and Scaly a page or two back in the threat, if you want those two, but I am no texture artist. I can only make a conversion if I have a CBBE texture set of the target creature (like a Khajeet or Argoinan were for the Furry and Scaly).

Do i install both texture file and scripts file separately in mo2 or do i merge or what do i do

You can do it whichever way you prefer, both work just fine.

I put them into seperate mods, but that's just my personal preference. I find it more convenient to keep track of versions this way and it's better for tinkering. ^^

If you have them separated, make sure that the one with the CBBE textures has the higher priority, or MO will still use the UNP textures.

On 3/10/2021 at 12:07 PM, StacieMeier said:

I have an issue giving me errors when I enable all transformation. Here is a screenshot of that error. I admit I am new to this so it could be my fault, just interested what I need to do to correct this?

jLyNl7u.jpg

I assume this is the error about nioverride, in which case you need to edit the 'numOverlays' value in niOverride.ini to be higher than 20 for the body and 16 for the other parts. If you are running Skyrim SE and don't have nioverride, the error seems to be corrected by instead changing skee64.ini, which contains the same settings and should be changed in the same way. I don't know if the mod actually works in SE after doing this but it makes the error go away.

7 hours ago, Catastrophic said:

I assume this is the error about nioverride, in which case you need to edit the 'numOverlays' value in niOverride.ini to be higher than 20 for the body and 16 for the other parts. If you are running Skyrim SE and don't have nioverride, the error seems to be corrected by instead changing skee64.ini, which contains the same settings and should be changed in the same way. I don't know if the mod actually works in SE after doing this but it makes the error go away.

TY for the info, at moment I am using the normal orginal release of  Skyrim with the DLC added. I will seek out these files though I admit I am uncertain where they are located. Again ty for the info.

EDIT: I went into Skyrim files and have neither. I didnt have this issue until the mod was updated, I'd get the skee file just dont know enough on how to find it. I guess that ends that, ty for info. Shame I really liked that Corruption mod. 

If by original relase you mean you do not have the special edition, then you need the nioverride.ini.

This file is not part of the mod itself, but part of other mods. Probably the best one of them to get is RaceMenu https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

The path to Nioverride is ...Skyrim\data\SKSE\Plugins

If you use Mod Organizer (1 or 2), the path is instead ...\MO\mods\RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins

I don't know how Vortex handles it's filepath, so if you have that someone else has to chime in.

You only need to look for skee64.ini if you are running Special Edition.

By the way people generally refer to the original Skyrim plus DLC as LE (for Legendary Edition) or Oldrim, to avoid confusion in the future.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:54 AM, Leytra said:

I'm sure this was asked many times, but there's no mention in the description and the compatibility column doesn't have a yes or no answe, but is this SE compatible? Becuase this seems fantastic

The non-transformation ones that are only body morphing seem to work, although with my set up it was basically impossible to get a number of them high enough to show up. I got the arboriphobia one to 100 and the textures worked, but there wasn't any 3D element attached that I could see, despite there being a .nif for horns in the data files. I believe the handling of 3D model files was one of the big challenges for SE ports, so thats not too shocking.

Not related to the "port", but it really feels like the vaginal sex addition goes up much much faster than any other sex related one simply because most animation pools will have mostly PiV sex, which makes pulling one of those randomly a lot more common. I could basically never get to 0 corruption on anal sex as most the animations that depreciated it didn't seem to count. For basically any of the transformations it feels like you need to specifically seek out certain mobs and intentionally let them rape you many times, and even then you'll still get max vaginal sex addition first. I'm not sure if the events even exist for all addictions, but I never saw one for anything other than vaginal sex since it's permanently 100 corruption and  the withdrawal seems to be shared to some extent. I even turned every other addition to have 3x corruption and I still couldn't get another corruption to 0 without having vaginal hit 100.