On 4/12/2021 at 9:13 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

If you haven't done it yet, you could try to install ENB and use VRamSizeTest to get the optimal memory size for your comptuer and put that into the ENB setting file.

I can also recomment S.T.E.P. which is a wiki with a collection of guides including some for performance optimization: https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimLE:Wiki

This is the link specifically to the LE version, though they also have a SE section.

Hi, first of all, ty for the infos cause I've wanted to install ENB for some time but I've always got confused at some point by which one to use etc. 

Unfortunately tho, even with your suggestions it didn't work. I guess I'll keep the mod for trauma debuffs and other misc things

I tried using another mod that adds more creatures (Demonic Creatures) and noticed that some dwarven creatures from that mod do not trigger the dwarven corruption.

Looking into it, I noticed that Corruption triggers its efects by looking into the creature race, but some of the dwarven creatures from demonic creatures use other races:

- DLC2RieklingRace RNAM for Little Centurions ,

- WerewolfBeastRace RNAM for the Dwarven Wereconstruct

- WispRace RNAM for Dwarven Empress

And so on. I believe this race change is made for skeleton support for MNC and the Creature Framework.

Due to that, the corruption triggered ends up going to the "original race" instead of the "proper type"

My question:

Is there any keyword that can be added for those creatures, so Corruption can recognize it as the proper type and trigger the proper corruption/addiction?

EDIT: Looking in the corruption scripts I noticed that it checks for CorruptionRaceTypeAutomaton as a keyword. I will try to add them to the creatures and see if this solves my problem

EDIT2: Can confirm that adding CorruptionRaceTypeAutomaton [KYWD:66013725] to the NPC_ via tes5edit worked for the corruption to add to automaton transformation.

Thanks once again for having the source code for this mod well arranged and clear to read. it helped a lot in understanding what was happening.

On 4/18/2021 at 3:57 PM, Draknowin said:

Is there any chance of a version of this working with transformations for Khajiit and Argonian characters?

If you have a mod that gives argonians and khajiit humanoid heads, then it should work fine. If you don't, then there's going to be texture issues that I can't solve.

14 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

I tried using another mod that adds more creatures (Demonic Creatures) and noticed that some dwarven creatures from that mod do not trigger the dwarven corruption.

Looking into it, I noticed that Corruption triggers its efects by looking into the creature race, but some of the dwarven creatures from demonic creatures use other races:

- DLC2RieklingRace RNAM for Little Centurions ,

- WerewolfBeastRace RNAM for the Dwarven Wereconstruct

- WispRace RNAM for Dwarven Empress

And so on. I believe this race change is made for skeleton support for MNC and the Creature Framework.

Due to that, the corruption triggered ends up going to the "original race" instead of the "proper type"

My question:

Is there any keyword that can be added for those creatures, so Corruption can recognize it as the proper type and trigger the proper corruption/addiction?

EDIT: Looking in the corruption scripts I noticed that it checks for CorruptionRaceTypeAutomaton as a keyword. I will try to add them to the creatures and see if this solves my problem

EDIT2: Can confirm that adding CorruptionRaceTypeAutomaton [KYWD:66013725] to the NPC_ via tes5edit worked for the corruption to add to automaton transformation.

Thanks once again for having the source code for this mod well arranged and clear to read. it helped a lot in understanding what was happening.

Sharing is caring!  ? Do you plan on letting @Thor2000 know this fix or share the edits?

I do like this mod and where it is going, but I do have one request:

Is it possible to get an option to save settings and/or universal sliders for the addictions? E.g. Moving the Corruption slider affects all enabled addictions.

I do restart new games frequently when testing combinations of mods, so it would be nice to not have to set the settings every time...

• 2 weeks later...

hey sorry to bug everyone but my player has appearing to be fully transformed but only face and feet and hands changed not the body any help to fix would be great im useing a cbbe body replacer for nudity sake and im thinking i need a uump body or something that goes with the body again thanks great mod by the way

Using UNP textures on a CBBE body will "only" make the nipples look misplaced along with some minor glitching at the hips, not prevent the transformation from showing.

Most likely something else is already using the overlay slots that Corruption tries to use too, so it can't apply the transformation on the torso.

With the new version of Corruption, you can manually set which overlay slots are used on each body part in the MCM. Most mods tend to start either at the first or last available slot and then use the first free one they find, so you could try to set a slot somewhere in the middle.

Each body part has it's own slots, so you only need to change the torso slots, if that's the only part not shown.

Try switching through available torso slots and if that does not help, increase the number of available slots in your nioverride.ini .

Also I think those changes are not instant. You need to trigger a refresh by hitting the "Force Transformation Update" button after each change if you don't want to wait.

If you are using Mod Organizer, go to the Data tab in the frame that can show the plugins or downloads.

There navigate to SKSE\plugins and you'll find the nioverride.ini

Right-click it and select open.

Should it ask for a program to open it with, the default windows editor works perfectly fine... though theoretically any text editor should work.

In the file look for [Overlays/Body]

There increase the number of iNumOverlays=    (should be 6 by default)

If you never edited the file, it's a good idea to also do the same for the hands, feet and face right below, though since you said those parts worked already, it's not strictly necessary.

Once you edited in the numbers you like, don't forget to save before closing the editor.

I don't know if there is a maximum that the game will allow, but I am currently running with 40 slots for the body and 20 each for the other three and it runs fine on my system. Depending on how many mods you run that use overlays, this number can also be smaller. More overlays do tax the performance, though that should also be a problem if the slots are actually used, rather than just being available as far as I know.

If you are not running Mod Organizer, you can find your nioverride in skyrim\data\skse\plugins, but everything else is the same.... except perhaps with Vortex. I never used it so I don't know if it creates a virtual file-system like MO does.

You have RaceMenu, but not the file?

Maybe you should re-install RaceMenu then or check for the file in the folder, either via Mod Organizer's Data tab, or directly in the folder.

It should definitely be there.

Here are some screenshots that might help:

grafik.png.4672e07ff928dacb5a0590564bcf62ec.pnggrafik.png.a61882798e1d4f2a193d3392244b0033.png

And here's how my Racemenu\SKSE\Plugins folder looks:

grafik.png.7cf73f35e40fffcbbdbaa4fcf69ccacc.png

The easiest way is to just hit the key right of the F12 key and then in the text-field hit ctrl+v.

Or if you'd like to only show the relevant parts, you can do the same but instead of pasting it into the text-field here directly, you can first use something like MS Paint or IrfanView or any other image editor to crop out the irrelevant parts.

But I doubt that will help much, since I haven't even heard of the manager you use before, so seeing it will probably not help me. I thought you meant "Mod Organizer" previously, which is what I use.

If Mod Manager works directly with Skyrim's own folders, rather than creating it's own strucutre, then you can find the nioverride.ini in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\skse\plugins

would it be possible to add automatic transformation updates?

like every ingame our it updates all the transformations.

I love the idea of this mod but as it is the transformations do not integrate into normal gameplay very well

edit: unles i am missing something?