8 minutes ago, Madra33 said:

Does all TFs support head TF? Either its not working for me, or im dumb and messed up with mods.

The creature sex addictions should change your characters head and face at maximum corruption, however, there is a check where if the mod doesn't recognize your character's face headpart then it doesn't try to change it.

6 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

quick question does this mod add automatically rape for creature or we need a mod for that ?

At high enough withdrawal and addiction your character will try to have sex with creatures they see. If you're talking about general sex with creatures before becoming addicted, then yes, you'll need a separate mod.

13 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

At high enough withdrawal and addiction your character will try to have sex with creatures they see. If you're talking about general sex with creatures before becoming addicted, then yes, you'll need a separate mod.

and what if I want all the transform like undead etc should I download resource files ? or they are included ? if yes how do I install them

13 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

and what if I want all the transform like undead etc should I download resource files ? or they are included ? if yes how do I install them

You should download the transformation files for whatever transformations you want. The resource files are for modders that want to make their own transformation files. The transformation files are set up to be installed with a mod manager like normal.

4 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

You should download the transformation files for whatever transformations you want. The resource files are for modders that want to make their own transformation files. The transformation files are set up to be installed with a mod manager like normal.

oh yes so question if I install of em there is risk of being a bit heavy ? I saw only for furry and another hthing but if i use all of em that I mean

1 minute ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

oh yes so question if I install of em there is risk of being a bit heavy ? I saw only for furry and another hthing but if i use all of em that I mean

It will be a strain on your internet, but shouldn't be a strain on your game.

5 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

ok thx earlier you said that I need other mod for creature thing what do u suggest me to try ?

I'm developing my own defeat mod, Peril, that's designed to be complimentary to this mod. If you don't want to use a defeat mod, then you can probably find something on the site quickly.

@Code Serpent i just found out that on the latest update the mod transformations is working with the custom race loversgirl, I do not remember this being the case before unless you changed something since then, the only thing that doesn't change is the face but i assume that is because of the fact its a completely different head mesh. And the skin texture is off from the head for obvious reasons but color me surprised now that i know the morphs work now i will use this in my main game over your old mod DID.

Also i think your cum guzzler/cum bather could be integrated into sexlab survival cum addiction perhaps? When your hungry in that mod for cum raises your withdraw from corruption will go up on the as for mentioned addictions.

Also the puffy lips in general need to be in that sexlab hormones mod bimbofication curse somehow, i think i will mention this to deepbluefrog since your mod support 3rd party.  

and sexlab hormones in general would be good for support anyways.

the only tf im not to crazy about is the daedra tf the skin looks way to similar to the others such as the necro one, i think the skin color should be more like that of the daedric princes that are already in the game, black with red markings. 

oh btw i assume you are going to add more meshes to the transformations down the line?

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Currently no. I'm not sure if I'm going to implement them though, as I'm not sure what to do with that mod, and if I should continue it.

why not use same path of all textures, some texture have worng path , where i can check texture path in script ?

like undead i see script try to apply texture but no texture

you should go for salvetats is better and can trigger easy , and be locked and easy to edit you don't need do hole work

What could be the reason for the characters skin to turn invisible/transparent, as soon as the first visual stage of a corruption (furry, scaly, ...) sets in?

I know that this mod doesn't play too well with other mods that alter the characters looks, but could there be a specific reason for this that makes finding the culprit easier?