5 hours ago, One_stripy_boi said:

What could be the reason for the characters skin to turn invisible/transparent

Download the transformation files.

2 hours ago, SilentOption said:

I was thinking a transformation similar to this.

Dude. Use a spoiler tag ffs.

2 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Mine only went as far as this.

Then your character probably has a non-vanilla head.

Some suggestions for Corruption, feel free to disregard it or use them as you please. They are mostly for corruptions that have skin transformations.

1) More addictive items that add corruption for specific transformations (Automaton has only 1 Dwemer Oil, Sprigan has only 2 Tap and roots). Maybe something you can combine with another item for increased benefit but for added corruption.

2) Embrace corruption with some way to Corrupt your current stone sign influence so you can use its power more frequently, but it's usage adds corruption to yourself.

3) Corruption reduction after a high threshold (60+) requires you to donate gems and do a pilgrimage (Like go from shrine A to shrine B without drawing your weapon and with no fast travel - more chances for trauma, since you can only run. You could even force some kind of dress code for the pilgrimage). Breaking the vow fails the cleansing.

4) Dunno if this is even possible, since so many mods can change ingredients. Have potions made from corrupted ingredients add the specific corruption for their ingredient.

5) Since I use Complete Alchemy Overhaul, potions are not instant in my case. Since Health, Stamina and Magicka are always in demand, a recipe to corrupt filled soulstones so they can be used/eaten to give a instant boost/recharge for one of those stats at the cost of getting more corruption, but you can only carry one converted soulstone of each size. Maybe have the boost added as a power that dissapears once you use it, this way you can limit usage.

6) "Easier access" for items that add corruption and reduce withdrawal. Perhaps with a minor, but tempting benefit. (On game start being cheaper is a plus, but later they could be reused for a more interesting effect)

Edit: Minor text corrections