Hey, all. Sorry for disappearing for a month. Real life decided to kick me in the teeth. Anyway, I managed to get that transformation update working, and I think it's worth the wait.

BEFORE UPDATING to 1.1.0:

-Disable all transformations, and press "Force Transformation Update" in the MCM for all addictions you have enabled.

-Disable all addictions.

-Delete old version, then install new version. No Clean Save required.

-Re-enable all addictions and transformations you use.

1.1.0 (2-25-21)

-Re-wrote the transformation framework to use NiOverride instead of vanilla Skins.

-Multiple transformations can be active at once.

-Transformations are now compatible with all races.

-Furry transformation now uses textures from M'rissi's Tails of Troubles.

-Fixed rape not increasing trauma -> Sex that is marked as rape won't decrease trauma until Corruption is above 0.

-Spontaneous sex scenes won't trigger if the player very recently had sex.

-Spontaneous blowjobs have a dialogue line attached. (Will be expanded to include other addictions)

2 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Hey, all. Sorry for disappearing for a month. Real life decided to kick me in the teeth. Anyway, I managed to get that transformation update working, and I think it's worth the wait.

-Disable all transformations, and press "Force Transformation Update" in the MCM for all addictions you have enabled.

-Disable all addictions.

1.1.0 (2-25-21)

-Re-wrote the transformation framework to use NiOverride instead of vanilla Skins.

-Fixed rape not increasing trauma -> Sex that is marked as rape won't decrease trauma until Corruption is above 0.

-Spontaneous blowjobs have a dialogue line attached. (Will be expanded to include other addictions)

2 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

-Disable all addictions.

1.1.0 (2-25-21)

For 1.1.0 do we still need those transformation files or not at all. Also did you add mannequin to list of transformation as well I notice it on the old version?

Considering how the mod needs additional overlay slots, I think it'd be a good idea to either include a short paragraph in the release post about changing the nioverride.ini or alternatively include a pre-modified one in the download.

Right now the mod seems to have compatibility issues with other mods that apply overlays.

I use The Coenaculi race menu plugin to apply tattoos and SexLab Cum Overlays and both cause seemingly random issues with transformations.

Sometimes you only see the transformation, sometimes the tattoos seem to block off the transformation and sometimes they do show up together.

Whenever I did see both transformation and tattoos visible on the same body part, the tattoos showed up only as their base colour, but lost their glow.

For the tests with the tattoos I set the overlay numbers to 40 for the body and 20 for hands, feet and head each (with head overlays enabled of course), while having 10 body tattoos, 5 on the hands, 3 on the head+neck and two on the feet, so I do not think the tattoo matters are due to too few free overlay slots.

With cum overlay it's similar unpredictable behaviour. Sometimes the cum is applied just fine on top of the tranfromation and sometimes it will remove the transformation and prevent it from being re-applyed until the cum overlay is gone again (either because of it's timer running out or manually removing it via Cum Overlay's MCM).

I have tested furry, insect and spriggan transformation on both a custom race and vanilla races and the resutls are the same... or I guess "equally inconsistent" in all cases.

Without any cum overlays or tattoos everything seems to work A-OK on both vanilla and custom races, except for the eye-change for my succubus, but I don't mind that at all. She already has slit-pupils to begin with. ^^

14 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Considering how the mod needs additional overlay slots, I think it'd be a good idea to either include a short paragraph in the release post about changing the nioverride.ini or alternatively include a pre-modified one in the download.

Starting my new game in LAL cell, i got a message pop up from the mod when trying to activate all transformations

20210226173749_1.jpg

Open the file: <skyrim>\data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

If you use ModOrganizer or a similar launcher with mod seperation, you'll find the file in RaceMenu's folder or NIOverride's folder, depending on which you use.

Look for "bEnableFaceOverlays=" and set it to 1.

A bit below that you have one block each for Body, Hands, Feet and Face (i.e. head + neck) looking like this:

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=40 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

The iNumOverlays=X is what you want to change to the value in the error message or higher.

The new system makes creating alternate textures so much faster and easier.

So here's me re-done CBBE Furry texture set and a CBBE Scaly texture set as well.

Thanks to the new system the breasts on the Furry now actually look fine. The only thing I didn't manage was to get rid of a neck-seam for the Furry. With the Scaly the blending worked pretty well.

Corruption 1.1.0 Furry CBBE.7z

Corruption_Furry_Full.jpg.83d5773a14abff545f13c9928fddcfd4.jpgCorruption_Furry_Head.jpg.63ef5ece9420350dfe571a122e9ed42d.jpg

Corruption 1.1.0 Scaly CBBE.7z

Corruption_Scaly_Full.jpg.6736b20f3f53973873111c2392ffe161.jpgCorruption_Scaly_Head.jpg.de000eb3bf5511ea805da6c7756f56fc.jpg

13 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

-Disable all addictions.

1.1.0 (2-25-21)

would you be able to create a cbbe texture rather than a unp texture for the transformations?

1 hour ago, G-Mames said:

would you be able to create a cbbe texture rather than a unp texture for the transformations?

That's something I'm planning on doing, but its not a priority.

8 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

Question about the China Doll transformation, cause I looking into the original race mod but was dissapointed that it changed your size to be small, does this transformation do that as well or is it just the textures?

Only the textures are used.

11 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Right now the mod seems to have compatibility issues with other mods that apply overlays.

I'll look into adding options to adjust which overlay slots the transformations use. You should ask the other mod makers to do the same.

5 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

The new system makes creating alternate textures so much faster and easier.

So here's me re-done CBBE Furry texture set and a CBBE Scaly texture set as well.

Thanks to the new system the breasts on the Furry now actually look fine. The only thing I didn't manage was to get rid of a neck-seam for the Furry. With the Scaly the blending worked pretty well.

Well, how do you get it to work then? I replaced the textures with yours, but I still do not get any visual transformation. I have at least 20 nioverride slots on all four parts since I was playing Being a Cow (which works fine). The Transformation box under Furry is checked. I use Cosio HD body.

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

Well, how do you get it to work then? I replaced the textures with yours, but I still do not get any visual transformation. I have at least 20 nioverride slots on all four parts since I was playing Being a Cow (which works fine). The Transformation box under Furry is checked. I use Cosio HD body.

All I did was deactivate the old Corruption, then make a save without it and only then boot up the new version, just like the update instructions said.

From there everything worked just like in the previous version.

Do any of the UNP transformations work? Spriggan and Insect (form... something) are the quickest to test, since you can just console in Spriggan Sap/Taproots or Spider/Chaurus Eggs and munch them down for Corruption,

Also at the moment the mod still has some issues with other mods that also use overlays (Code Serpent is looking into it). Do you have any overlays on your body from being a cow?

In my case having cum overlays on my character's body prevents the transformation from taking hold on that body part... most of the time anyway.

im having problems with the mod got it to work once with original mod but updates causing issues so i turn all off until i can figure it out like what order do i need to activate or if iam to use resource files or transformation files i hve no idea but i love this idea of corruption been waiting for a  mod like this ever since being a cow was thought up being a bug breeder or a deadra succubus well done so far 

7 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

All I did was deactivate the old Corruption, then make a save without it and only then boot up the new version, just like the update instructions said.

From there everything worked just like in the previous version.

Do any of the UNP transformations work? Spriggan and Insect (form... something) are the quickest to test, since you can just console in Spriggan Sap/Taproots or Spider/Chaurus Eggs and munch them down for Corruption,

Also at the moment the mod still has some issues with other mods that also use overlays (Code Serpent is looking into it). Do you have any overlays on your body from being a cow?

In my case having cum overlays on my character's body prevents the transformation from taking hold on that body part... most of the time anyway.

I started a completely new character after installing the new version. I do have cum overlays using a nioverride slot. But since I need to do sex acts (which ususally result in cum overlay) to get the transformation, how am I supposed to get rid of the cum just before transformation?

It was the same with UNP.

Ok. removing all cum overlays first, the spriggan transformation works (with force updates only though) and also the cat transformation.

With the cat it would be nice to have a non-HDT tail like in What am I since the HDT tail spasms and distorts and causes CTDs. Also the overlays stick even after a reload of a prior save, only exiting the game and re-entering removes them. And they cover everything since they do not seem to use the lowest available slot (BAC does that and yes, it blocks some slavetats slots, but it looks better). So you cannot put listick or anything on top of them.

Been realy enjoying this new version,  The new global dissable event's is a nice option for certain parts of gameplay.  

Would it be possible in fuiture updates to add a global value page for setting variable's,  Instead of having to go into each addicion menu and do them all, one that will set each value for everytthing.

Also some small conflicts ive noticed.  

BAC horns overwtire any from Corruption, deadra horns for example.

Doll skin (not sure about other option's)  Overwrite slavetats and don't show over the doll skin,  I.E Hentai pregnancy slave tat's

can there be a masochist addiction? I don't believe I saw one. I think it would be interesting to see my character run up to a guard and ask him to beat her. but to make the game still playable perhaps only allow that to trigger if the player is not near any enemies and never in a dungeon.

Hello :)
I run into a few problems. I whored around quite a lot and the addiction is not kicking in, still at -100. Have it multiplied by 10 and decreasing on the lowest possible settings. It works fine for me with Alcohol and feederism, havn't checked anything else. So yeah, neither anal nor oral nor vaginal works aswell as no cumbathing. Am playing on SSE, downloaded just today. Do I have to run it through cathedral to make it works? Would be really happy for any suggestions! Have a lovely day! (Am enjoying the rest of the mod greatly tho, thanks for that!)

Can you confirm what CorruptionListMilkPumps does? Allows for other milk pump cuirass armor to be auto equipped during corruption?

When drink alcohol from inventory, corruption is increased. If drink directly from container (while looting) it does not. Can this be adjusted?

Thanks!

Minor Update:

1.1.1 (3-3-21)

-Fixed a minor compatibility issue in the milk addiction script

-All sex based actions decrease withdrawal by at least 20, and decrease withdrawal at a maximum of 100, based on the level of the npcs the player has sex with.

-The calculation for sex based withdrawal relief is now completely linear.

What about ponygirl corruption, with ears, tail and spotted fur?

Could be increased by eating grass ingredients, salt, raw fruits and vegetables, and wearing DD pony gear, faster when also sprinting or wearing soft (leather, ebony) and wrist restrains.

Corruption gives more stamina and carry weight while forcing ponygirl animation, and horse sounds when hurt or gag-talking, withdrawl resuces stamina regeneration, forces related food/ingredient consumption and equipping pony gear, can be partitially prevented by gag or completely by wrist restrains.