Hello, Code Serpent!

After some test, for me the mod works like a charm. My female character has the cum guzzling adiction and has dryed all the balls around Skyrim ?

However, I play with her like a bisexual and there's lack about cunnilingus adiction... "I need some lips against my lips", "I want to lick someone's wet pussy", or something like that...

Thanks for share your hard work!!!

Ok, I believe I've finished testing in my Special Edition install.

Corruption/Addiction/Withdrawal calculations: WORKING

"Disturbing thoughts" text: WORKING

Autonomous sex consistent with addictions: WORKING

Transformations: PARTIALLY WORKING.  Cum Guzzling (lip plump) worked, but not body overlays.

So, other than the transformations, I'm happy to report this works in SE as-is.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:51 PM, shar181 said:

This looks like a pretty cool mod! I think I'll give it a try the next time I start a new game. It seems like it could replace a bunch of mods, like SLS and Skooma Whore.

Wouldn't you miss the Skooma Whore visual overlays?  :)

6 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Ok, I believe I've finished testing in my Special Edition install.

Corruption/Addiction/Withdrawal calculations: WORKING

"Disturbing thoughts" text: WORKING

Autonomous sex consistent with addictions: WORKING

Transformations: PARTIALLY WORKING.  Cum Guzzling (lip plump) worked, but not body overlays.

So, other than the transformations, I'm happy to report this works in SE as-is.

so will i need to install base files and dlc patch? and also am i just able to install no optimization needed?

3 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

so will i need to install base files and dlc patch? and also am i just able to install no optimization needed?

For Special Edition?  As I said, the transformations don't work so much for me (but it might be because I'm on CBBE 3BBB).  If you're not trying to get the transformations going, then all you need is the base install.

9 hours ago, Eadoo said:

Wouldn't you miss the Skooma Whore visual overlays?  :)

Honestly, yeah. I love a lot about Skooma Whore, but there's a bunch of stuff in it that I don't like at all. For example, I'll miss having the unique interactions with those skooma dealers on the road and the NPCs reacting to your addiction status... but I won't miss the world-space edits (which often result in broken meshes/CTDs for me ><) or the lackluster prostitution mechanic.

16 hours ago, Eadoo said:

For Special Edition?  As I said, the transformations don't work so much for me (but it might be because I'm on CBBE 3BBB).  If you're not trying to get the transformations going, then all you need is the base install.

thanks, i use 3ba but im not all that hung up over transformations. base functionality was what i was after so its good to hear it is a direct download and doesnt need the dlc patch.

So I'm prepping to start a new playthrough of Skyrim, and that means its time for me to think about what mods to keep/remove.

I've never used Corruption before, so I want to get a sense of how "complete" it is. Is everything listed on the OP already implemented, or is some of it still a WIP? Is it more-or-less stable as it is now? If it updates in the near future, can I install the update and keep playing the same save without issues?

Unrelated but also kind of related, what content will be missing if I don't install Milk Mod Economy? I uninstalled MME a while back, but I'm not completely opposed to reinstalling it. :3

There are only texture files for female bodies, so I'm sure that the transformations that like Daedra, Puppet or Scaly only work on females. Even if the framework were to consider males, you'd have to make male textures first for it to work.

For the shape-changing ones I don't know. If they tap into bodyslide sliders then it won't work (unless maybe you make a custom male body with sliders that have the same names as those on female bodies). If it uses the racemenu morphs of the vanilla game... it should work on males too... maybe?

Though in both cases you should still have the gameplay effects (i.e. buffs and debuffs like extra damage against the thing you transformed into), just potentially no visuals to go with it.

Sorry if i've misunderstood how the mod works but am having a few issues with the forced sexlab animation playing when player is withdrawn.

My char has very high corruption for the anal sex addiction, and high withdrawal. I am also using DDLE 5.1, and wearing a hobble dress. What seems to happen is that when standing next to any NPC/creature, my character "asks for anal" and a sexlab animation plays. However since I cant disable the animation filter like i used to, DD5.1 blocks anal, and switches to different animation. When the animation ends, another anal animation plays IMMEDIATELY unless I sprint away from the NPC in time.

Seems strange that my char would seek out anal sex without being able to actually...follow through...and perhaps there should be some sort of a timer for asking for relief

On 2/14/2021 at 6:41 AM, shar181 said:

So I'm prepping to start a new playthrough of Skyrim, and that means its time for me to think about what mods to keep/remove.

I've never used Corruption before, so I want to get a sense of how "complete" it is. Is everything listed on the OP already implemented, or is some of it still a WIP? Is it more-or-less stable as it is now? If it updates in the near future, can I install the update and keep playing the same save without issues?

Unrelated but also kind of related, what content will be missing if I don't install Milk Mod Economy? I uninstalled MME a while back, but I'm not completely opposed to reinstalling it. :3

It depends on what you want or exspect:

• About the body modifications:
    • I play SSE with 3ba and it works fine; all body alterations work like a charm and I did not encounter any major problems. However, at one point in time I deactivated compulsions, because I did not want it to interfere in quest scenes (and never turned it back on)
  • About trauma:
    • Did not work for me, I tested it with Peril and never got any trauma and I went back to SL Defeat and just ignored the Trauma mechanics.

However, the mod has some problems:

• trauma seems broken (at least in SSE) but can be comfortably ignored
  • setting up the individual addictions is a total pain in the ass:
    • it is too complicated:
      • most of the sliders interact with each other, while other become obsolét, when above a threshold
      • the 1.0 default value for the different slider is useless, because gain < decay, so that you no corruption would build or you had to play 1000 hours to get from -99.87123 to positive values, that would trigger modifications and compulsions
      • The sex related one work pretty similar (oral, anal, vaginal), but all the others scale totally different, so that the addiction build-up is not comparable between different addictions, so you need individual settings and may have to tweak all the time to balance them out.
        • While for example exibitionism, the DD one, or lactation will rise very very slowly or at all (lactation corruption did not trigger for me and it was almost impossible to raise exhibitionism or DD addiction)
  • if you reach high corruption you automatically gain high addiction (more compulsive actions), as corruption is = min addiction value, so if you reach 100 it is locked at max and won't decay and the only way is too sacrifice gems at specific altars (which feels rather placeholder-ish) and which made me deactivate compulsions (besides I did not want them breaking scenes).

Conclusion:

As transformations is one of my fetishes I did enjoy the tranformations and they were the mods selling point in the 1st place. However, the balancing is off and I was not able to get the settings to my liking; the corruption either does not change or skyrockets until it is locked at max.

For myself I used Corruption like SL Hormones, that sex (addiction) transforms your body. And I really liked the results on my Necromancer, slowly transforming into a cum guzzling white-haired bimbo :D. I had the necrophilia transformation textures installed for the undead transformation, but I never got to that point that the transformations kicked in (see problems).

Trauma did not work, but I did not care for it

The mod is usable, but not user-friendly.

On 2/2/2021 at 6:25 PM, ck2modfan said:

Seem to have a problem with Cum Bathing. Have cum texture applied but corruption does not change. Used Monoman's SL Cum Overlays. Also tried disabling (with new game). Corruption does not change. Any suggestions?

Also, would be good to have global sliders for different multipliers. 1.0 mult too slow so having to adjust all the different addictions.

Or maybe a save settings option?

Really enjoy this mod and possibilities!

This would not help much, because all the addictions, besides sex, work very different from each other.

I think the different addictions need more individual settings or at least need to be tweaked to some degree, that they work out of the box (more or less)

For me it would be enough if I could specify that, lets say above 5 bjs á day would increase oral addiction/corruption (the more the merrier) and less would diminish it; there would be not much need for so many multiplicators and everybody could understand what is happening and could tweak it easily.
Further I think that corruption maybe should be unlinked from addiction and may be only a reflection of the state of the body transformation. As it stands now, there is no "addiction" management on max corruption (as addiction is always > corruption; at max it is 100/100) and it would only make sense for me, if a high corruption would make the addiction decay slower. I understand that you can tweak it that way, but corruption will not decay above 0, and therefore addiction can't drop below corruption and both will inevitable rise to max eventually.

On 2/18/2021 at 4:50 AM, hexenhaus said:

It depends on what you want or exspect:

• About the body modifications:
    • I play SSE with 3ba and it works fine; all body alterations work like a charm and I did not encounter any major problems. However, at one point in time I deactivated compulsions, because I did not want it to interfere in quest scenes (and never turned it back on)
  • About trauma:
    • Did not work for me, I tested it with Peril and never got any trauma and I went back to SL Defeat and just ignored the Trauma mechanics.

Thanks for the detailed breakdown! I've decided to leave Corruption aside for now; at least until there's a tried and tested version of Peril for SSE. I know Peril is tracked on the SSE conversion page, but the link seems to be attached to the Oldrim version and I didn't see any indication of SSE compatibility there.

On 2/2/2021 at 11:35 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

Since pictures often say more than words, here's a series of the furry transformation with my Cosio/CBBE texture adjustments.

Stage 1 - right arm below the elbow

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage1.jpg.e1983363117b86cd3e09b2f2cad22271.jpg

Stage 2 - right arm above the elbow

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage2.jpg.f2e5a09545f26c69f9d6f63a48c182d2.jpg

Stage 3 - right leg below the knee

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage3.jpg.53d5ad00c173a950d02a94d31ca84376.jpg

Stage 4 - right leg above the knee and cat ears

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage4.jpg.c4b1b52959800467e4620e69f689d03f.jpg

Stage 5 - (all the previous plus) left arm below the elbow

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage5.jpg.26ba2979b2e11e09c4ef15e5c9757df8.jpg

Stage 6 - left arm above the elbow

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage6.jpg.b0e8f1d5e6b870dfe244228c1a9ea731.jpg

Stage 7 - left leg below the knee

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage7.jpg.2968c22bd36a8ddc1f2f5c4604bc93c8.jpg

Stage 8 - left leg above the knee

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage8.jpg.ae40c4034d50f6b78fb2e4d60f898068.jpg

Stage 9 - fully covered, except belly, breasts and collar plus cat-tail

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage9.jpg.c03a894970307b9c31559ef5e5159867.jpg

Stage 10 - fully covered, except breats

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_Stage10.jpg.028e111bf11c7b2be2be5f03802956dd.jpg

Final Stage - fully transformed with cat-eyes.

Reveal hidden contents

Furry_full.jpg.86b62f03163be606d03ff45f881caa18.jpg

If you wonder why she suddenly looks different, that's because I was using a custom race (Succubus Race by Nikitaa) and while the body transformation worked, the eyes did not change, so I switcher her to a Nord to show the eyes.

And here you can also see why I am not entirely pleased with the final stage of my work. The breasts just don't look right...

Custom races don't work have to use vanilla races to fix it.