@Code Serpent ok have you thought of perhaps having other circumstances also effecting the corruption of the player? 

like for example, if your character is already a little corrupted perhaps the presence of other nearby actors watching you can also determine how corrupted you get at the end of a sex act.

Use of Sexlab Seperate Orgasm would do wonders for this, since that mod has a system where the more sex you have the more dirtier your character becomes eventually becoming a nympho, I think that this should play a factor in how fast corruption is gain during sex aswell, and perhaps tying it to the orgasm system in SLSO so after each orgasm the corruption increases.

Honestly i am shocked that SLSO doesn't play a part in this at all if you have it installed, the whole orgasm system just seems like a no brainer if you ask me, each orgasm could trigger corruption. 

and SLSO can keep track of your Sexlab activity aswel, so if your sexlab status says that your a nympho your character is going to find it very hard not to orgasm.

so if you ask me SLSO is a must for this, for people with SLSO installed take advantage of its system with this mod.

13 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

nothing work mine is still -100 corruption and I ate 200 daedra heart it did nothing why ?

You have to adjust the multipliers if I can remember correctly. -100 is definitely wrong and means that the recovery rate is faster than the corruption. It should be positive/>0 for the transformation to progress.

I absolutely love this. Here are some more ideas (feel free to alter as you see fit):

Pain and Self Harm

Addiction to having less than 100% HP.

High Withdrawl causes you to spontaneously self harm (if holding out a weapon) or drink poison (if carrying some). This can be prevented by staying below a certain HP. 0% corruption allows you to have 100% HP without withdrawl. 50% corruption gives you withdrawl if you are above 50% health. 100% corruption gives you withdrawl if you are above 0% health (lethal mode) or 5% health (safe mode).

High Corruption reduces your HP regen. 0% corruption gives normal HP regen, 100% corruption gives 0% HP regen.
Corruption can be decreased by placing gems at a Shrine of Mara.

Exercise Addiction

Addiction to exhausting your entire stamina bar.

(Upon stamina exhaustion, there is a timed cooldown before exhausting stamina will contribute to the addiction again)

High Withdrawal forces you to sprint when moving (can be prevented with leg restraints or boots), and forces you to full power attack instead of normal attack (can be prevented with wrist restraints).

High Corruption increases leg, arm, and butt thickness. It can also have stamina effects (see spoiler below).

Corruption can be decreased by placing gems at a Shrine of Talos.

Spoiler

The choice of two modes for High Exercise Corruption buff/debuff:

• High corruption hurts:
    • High Withdrawal increases stamina capacity and regen.
    • High Corruption decreases stamina capacity and regen.
    • No Corruption and no Withdrawal = Stamina balanced
    • Low Corruption + Withdrawal = Stamina Buff (itching to exercise, body is not overworked)
    • High Corruption + Withdrawal = Stamina balanced (your body is overworked, but you are well rested)
    • Corruption (after removing Withdrawal) = Stamina penalized (your body is overworked)
  • High corruption helps:
    • High Withdrawal has no effect on stamina
    • High Corruption increases stamina capacity and regen
    • I looked at high withdrawal giving a stamina penalty, but it doesn't really make sense.

Werewolf Form

Addiction to being a transformed werewolf. Increased by eating hearts as a werewolf.

High Withdrawal causes spontaneous transformations to a werewolf. This can be prevented by wearing a collar.

High corruption decreases the cooldown for manual transformations.

Corruption can be decreased by placing gems at a Shrine of..... Kynareth maybe. Hircine would not be happy.

Blood Drinking (vampire)

Actually on second thought, integration with vampire overhauls is a notorious nightmare. This is better served as a dedicated feature in an actual vampire mod. Trust me. Or attempt at your own risk. Just mentioning the idea for the record.

Vampire Lord Form

Similar to werewolf form addiction, but with sensible changes.

I would let vampire overhauls handle this. Just mentioning the idea for the record.

Vibrator Addiction

Addiction to vibrating plugs and piercings. High withdrawal causes you to spontaneously equip any vibrating plugs and piercings you are carrying, and then any chastity belts you are carrying if you have a vibrating plug equipped, or chastity bra if vibrating nipple peircings are equipped. Can be prevented by wearing a chastity belt (plugs, vaginal piercing) or chastity bra (nipple piercings).

Corruption can be decreased by placing gems at a Shrine of Stendarr.

Shopping Addiction

Addiction to buying items from stores. The magnitude of the indulgence is amount of money spent.

High Withdrawal causes you to spontaneously buy the most expensive item in the shop that you can afford, when opening a shopping interface. This can be prevented by wearing bondage footwear (how will you carry so much merchandise?)

(Wrist restraints are more in the style of kleptomania, not legitimate purchase)

(Gag makes sense to prevent shopping entirely, but doesn't make sense to prevent spontaneous wasteful purchases in the middle of legitimate shopping)

High Corruption increases shop prices, because they know you are addicted.

Corruption can be decreased by placing gems at a Shrine of Zenithar.

There is probably a lot of room for tweaking, modifying, and balancing this idea (shopping addiction). idk the best way to do it.

Fashion Addiction

Perhaps consult with @emily1673 (author of YPS Fashion) on altering fashion addiction to use the game mechanics of this mod. Or patch YPS Fashion yourself, to use these mechanics.

Hoarder Syndrome

Addiction to picking up and carrying clutter (miscellaneous items that are broken weapon pieces, creature parts. dwemer items, kitchenware, tools, or other).

High Withdrawal causes you to spontaneously pick up any clutter that you look at. High Withdrawal prevents dropping clutter. Will not steal items unless Kleptomania is also active.

Withdrawal Symptoms can be prevented if you have <1 available carry weight left, or are wearing wrist restraints.

High Corruption gives a carry weight buff.

Corruption can be decreased by placing gems at a Shrine of Zenithar.

Murder

Addiction to senseless and violent murder of innocents. Only applies to kills that put a bounty on your character.

High withdrawl causes you to spontaneously attack innocents on sight. This can be prevented by wearing wrist restraints.

Corruption can be decreased by placing gems at a Shrine of [insert god here].

Probably give an MCM option if this applies to city guards or not.

Serial Killing (per gender)

Addiction to sneak killing a specific gender. If you sneak kill the same gender 3 times in a row (without the other gender in between), then the 4th kill onward (still of the same gender, until interrupted by the opposite gender) is the addictive action. The kills can be very distant in time, as long as they are all technically consecutive kills done while sneaking.

High withdrawl will cause you to spontaneously attack someone you look at (if they are the gender you are addicted to killing), but only if you are sneaking (e.g. in pickpocket range). This can also be prevented by wearing wrist restraints.

High corruption decreases the "3 times in a row" requirement before a sneak kill is considered contributing to the addiction.

• 0% corruption = first 3 kills are not addictive action, 4th kill onward is addictive action
  • 33% corruption = first 2 kills are not addictive action, 3rd kill onward is addictive action
  • 66% corruption = first 1 kills are not addictive action, 2nd kill onward is addictive action
  • 99% corruption = all sneak kills on that gender are addictive.

Addiction to serial killing males is a completely separate addiction to serial killing females. They have separate withdrawl, corruption, and addiction. You can still be addicted to both, they are just modeled separately.

Serial Killing (per race)

Similar to Serial Killing per gender, except per race

Pyromania

Addiction to using fire spells. Increased by using fire spells outside of combat (including the first attack that starts combat, but excluding attacks while combat is active).

High Withdrawal causes you to shoot your fire spell (and fire breath), regardless of combat state, and regardless if there is anyone or anything under the cross hairs. Can be prevented with wrist restraints (spell), gag (breath), or simply not having a fire spell (and fire breath) equipped.

Non-preventable high withdrawal effect: Decreases frost spell (and frost breath) damage

High corruption increases fire spell damage and cost.

Corruption can be decreased by placing gems at a Shrine of Akatosh.

Masturbation

Addiction to masturbation. High Withdrawal causes spontaneous attempts to masturbate. This can be prevented by wearing a chastity belt or vaginal plug. Chaste masturbation does not increase corruption or satisfy addiction.

Withdrawal is capped by your arousal.

High Corruption makes your arms more lean.

Corruption can be decreased by placing gems at a Shrine of Dibella.

Arousal Addiction

Addiction to being aroused.

High Withdrawal can cause various effects. Strip naked if exhibitionist, equip chastity belt if available, or anything else that helps increase and maintain high arousal.

Not 100% sure this can be correctly balanced when there is stuff like sex addiction, but I'm just going to throw the idea out there anyway just in case.

Addiction to Addiction (A2A)

For the ultimate self-destructive personality. This addiction is all about being addicted to having multiple addictions. Corruption is seen as basically a "coping mechanism" for trauma, right? Well withdrawal can be traumatizing in its own right. So why not cope with one addiction by acquiring another?

Spoiler

Key Behavior: Increasing corruption in any addiction (besides this one). (Reaching max corruption in some addiction prevents that addiction from contributing).

• Suppose you have >0 corruption in X addictions.
  • Suppose your withdrawal for A2A on a scale of 0-1.0 is W.
  • Your top "floor( X * W )" most corrupt addictions are immune to being decreased with gems.
    • "round( X * W ) " is also an option, but way more challenging for the player

HOWEVER: The higher your corruption is in this addiction, then you can use addictive actions from one addiction to get rid of the withdrawal of another.

For example:

• Suppose I am 90% corrupt alcoholic, a 10% corrupt Doser, and 50% corrupt at being addicted to addictions (A2A).
  • Drinking alcohol has normal effectiveness at reducing alcohol withdrawal.
  • However drinking alcohol ALSO reduces my dosing withdrawal (and all other withdrawals except A2A), but only at 50% * 90% = 45% effectiveness.
    • The dosing-withdrawal reduction cannot be greater than the alcohol-withdrawal reduction (for example if you clear all alcohol withdrawal, and keep drinking, it will have no effect)
  • Then drinking skooma has normal effectiveness at reducing doser withdrawal.
  • However drinking skooma ALSO reduces my alcoholism withdrawal (and all other withdrawals except A2A), but only at 50% * 10% = 5% effectiveness.
    • If you keep dosing after clearing dosing withdrawal, it has no effect on other addictions. Peripheral-withdrawal reduction cannot be greater than target-withdrawal reduction.

Corruption for A2A can be decreased by placing gems at a unique shrine, HOWEVER the effect of high withdrawal preventing corruption cleansing DOES affect this addiction too.

So, A2A might seem kind of insane, but let me explain why it is completely 100% balanced.

Difficulty offered by A2A:

• You are locked out of curing some corruptions (only if your A2A withdrawal is high)
  • The only way to decrease A2A withdrawal (and cure corruptions) is by getting more corrupt in other addictions

Rewards offered by A2A:

• You can reduce withdrawal for all addictions (except A2A) by continuing to indulge other addictions (especially your higher corruption ones).
  • Reducing withdrawal of "A" by using a different addiction "B" will not increase the corruption of "A".

So even though the A2A system "encourages" you to get corrupt in lots of addictions, it also helps you out just as much, because reducing withdrawal in any addiction reduces withdrawal in every other addiction too, and crossing withdrawal boundaries like this does not cross corruption boundaries. You CAN dig yourself out of the hole, because if you want to get rid of alcoholism, then you can reduce alcohol withdrawal by indulging non-alcoholic addictions, therefore preventing alcohol corruption while decreasing alcohol withdrawal, as long as you are increasing corruption in a different addiction instead. idk how many times I'm going to try to re-explain the same thing. Does it make sense yet?

Here is a summary description, without all the overbearing details:

Addiction to Addiction (A2A) (short version)

Addiction to increasing corruption in addictions (besides this one).

High Withdrawal prevents your higher-corruption addictions from being cured by placing gems.

High Corruption allows addictive actions to decrease withdrawal for all other addictions too. Effectiveness is determined by corruption.

A2A corruption can be decreased by placing gems at Shrine of X, however the withdrawal penalties that prevent cure of corruption can affect this addiction too.

I have downloaded the mod and I have the following problem. When I force the transformation update (I Installed the furry files) Instead the main body turns invisible rather than showing the body. Do I also need to install the resources file? and if so then WHERE do I put those? An instruction on where to put the files would be helpful on your page if installing it in the wrong folder turns out to be the only issue.

Just added this to the mod's description. Felt like I should post it here:

Future Updates:

Additional addictions are definitely on the table for future updates, as well as more mods to incorporate. However, the current priority is to expand upon the addictions currently implemented; adding dialogue and npc comments, adding more player thoughts, and adding more player actions. Also, this is not the only mod I work on, and I have a life outside of Skyrim, so don't expect updates to be frequent.

Right now, since this mod seems to be stable and working for most people, I'm moving my attention to expanding my defeat mod Peril.

13 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Just added this to the mod's description. Felt like I should post it here:

Right now, since this mod seems to be stable and working for most people, I'm moving my attention to expanding my defeat mod Peril.

That's fine, honestly just slowly debugging/optimizing on the side would be great for now!

It seems like CBBE and SE Textures will be slowly trickling in (I'm not very skilled with texture work unfortunately), which is the main thing I'm waiting on.

I have an odd issue.

When I try to deactivate the Crafting Penalty in the MCM (regardless of whether I click or use the keyboard), the Combat Penalty is instead deactivated. But only deactivated. To activate Combat Penalty again I have to click on it (twice), rather than clicking again on Crafting Penalty.

I don't know if it's only a visual bug or if it really triggers the wrong option.

Anyone else got this issue or a solution to it?

1.0.7 (1-23-21)

-Fixed a bug in the MCM with the Craft Penalty option.

-Fixed not getting addiction or corruption when having sex with a creature that's in combat.

-Fixed the corruption calculation due to some old code. Corruption should now increase 100 times as rapidly.